Under A Raven's Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning back on her left hand to support herself, Gina madly stroked up and down the slick, smooth lips of her pussy with the fingers of her right. Her clitoris was thick and swollen, glowing like a pearl in the light of the moon between the dark pink petals of her pussy. Gina rubbed it furiously, panting, gasping, and twitching as her orgasm approached with greater speed and urgency than she had ever known before.

Spurred by disjointed fantasy images, Gina lifted her legs and all but cried out as she came. Her buttocks tensed, her body bounced, and a brief, light spray of clear fluid erupted from her vagina. Gina gasped at the sight of it; she had never actually squirted during orgasm before, and frantically massaged her needy clitoris all through the delicious experience, resulting in several smaller, though thoroughly enjoyable, aftershocks.

Finally, her feet smacked to the damp ground and she pressed her hand against her quivering pussy. Panting and spent, she blinked her eyes open moments - minutes? - later, looking up at the moon high overhead.

Holy . . . wow . . . that was . . . um . . . I gotta get back . . . .

Numbly pulling her shorts on, Gina stumbled her way back along the ravine toward the tent that awaited her.

* * * *

Ethan awoke in discomfort. The fire had degenerated to embers, and laying atop the roll-out left him exposed to the night's chill. He sat up in a state of minimal consciousness, looking around. For some reason, he had the feeling there had been someone nearby. But as he scanned the edges of the clearing, he could see no direct evidence.

Tiredly, he added some more fuel to the fire, smiling as the twigs and roots and leaves caught the blaze. Then he pushed himself to his feet and, dragging the sleeping bag behind him, headed into the tent.

* * * *

Gina was unsure if she had a plan or not. She awoke with a demanding libido, but masturbating in her tent was simply not an option, not with her mother and Ben nearby. So she made the effort to dress in a clean pair of cotton shorts - naughtily "forgetting" panties - and suffered through the ritual of a campfire breakfast.

"Gina, sweetie, we're going for a nature walk," her mother said as she and Ben laced up their hiking shoes. "Are you coming?"

Gina's heart leapt. "Uh . . . no, if it's okay, I'll just stay here and read or something. You know how the mosquitoes get me if I'm not by the fire."

Her mother smiled. "Alright then, honey. But if you need to get in touch, I've got my phone on me."

"Sure," Gina said with a nod, watching her mother and boyfriend head off into the forest. Thankfully, they were headed in the opposite direction of the ravine.

As soon as their crunching footfalls had faded away, Gina jumped up. Arousal was already making the pit of her stomach warm. Switching out the rather loose T-shirt for a much more snug top - and also slipping off her bra - Gina made sure she had her phone and little else before making her way toward the woodland stream.

* * * *

Though not particularly heated, Ethan's skin was deliciously and erotically tickled by the cascade of water trickling down his body. He squatted over the stream, clad once again in nothing more than his shoes, and scooped up handfuls of water again and again, splashing them to his face and atop his head. It was as good a shower as anything he could accomplish in his apartment at home.

Standing in the indirect light of the sun diffusing through the trees, Ethan watched a few forest birds pecking along the banks further downstream. He had awakened not long before to the cawing of his friend the raven. It appeared he had a penchant for attracting avian friends. Or maybe it just seemed that way.

Taking a seat upon the smooth, flat rock beside the stream, Ethan stretched out a bit. He pulled his arms above his head, splayed his legs out while curling his feet back. He could feel the muscles and tendons coming awake. Automatically, his hands fell to his lower abdomen and smoothed downward. The tips of his fingers graced the base of his penis, which was slowly stretching and filling out.

A basic fantasy took hold in his mind. He looked along the trickling stream, watching the way the sun glittered upon it, and imagined some eager young woman coming upon him, innocent yet open-minded. She would see him sitting naked, and become mesmerized. Something about him would make her aroused.

Yeah, as if that would ever happen, Ethan thought, closing his eyes as he stroked himself leisurely.

He suddenly heard the scuff of a shoe, the splash of water. Ethan jerked up, looking about frantically. As a matter of course, he pushed his erection down between his legs to hide it. Alarm took hold of his senses.

Darting eyes surveyed his surroundings in an instant, before he saw the young brunette crouched and half obscured by the bend in the stream. He could really only see her face. Wide, round eyes dominated her features. She stared at him with as much apprehension as he felt himself.

Shit.

Curling up and folding his legs together, Ethan extended a hand toward the girl. "Hey, it's not what you think!" he exclaimed, the first words he could think to utter. "I mean, I didn't think anyone else was gonna be around here."

She said nothing, only blinking once, soft, ripe lips parted slightly. She was pretty, Ethan realized. Very pretty.

The state of her attractiveness notwithstanding, Ethan continued. "Look, please don't tell anyone, okay?" he pleaded. "I'll just go."

He started to make his way backward toward the edge of the ravine. Climbing up it would prove difficult, he knew, without further exposing himself to the young woman.

"Wait!" she called.

He stopped, frowning. "Wait, what?"

The girl uncurled herself from her hiding place and took a couple of steps toward him. She wore snug-fitting shorts and a tight top which outlined her round breasts rather nicely.

Hesitantly, she offered open hands in a gesture of amelioration. "I'm not gonna tell nobody," she said. "Promise."

Ethan's eyes narrowed in suspicion. He looked around, wondering if he was about to be the victim of a trap of some kind. But for all his senses would tell him, he and the girl were alone . . . save for the black raven that inexplicably appeared, landing upon a rock further down the stream amid of a flutter of of its wings.

"Look," the girl continued. "I saw you yesterday. You know, last night."

Her words brought his attention back to her. "You did?" he asked, perturbed.

She nodded, gaze drifting down his crouched body. "And I didn't tell anyone about it."

Despite himself, Ethan began to relax. "So, what are you, some kind of voyeur or something?"

Her brow furrowed. "A what?"

He managed a small chuckle. "A voyeur," he said. "Someone who likes to watch other people . . . you know, when they're . . . ." he trailed off, groping for words.

"When they're doing something naughty?" she prompted with a sly smile.

"Yeah," he responded with a small laugh. "That's as good a way to put it as any, I guess."

She ventured closer, almost skittishly, as if approaching a small animal that might bolt if she made any sudden moves. The sly smile had evolved into a more interested, curious one as her darting eyes tried to sneak peaks of hidden manly flesh. "I guess so," she said. "I know it's weird, but I always thought it was hot to watch a guy . . . you know . . . beat it."

Ethan was suddenly suspicious again. Her manner of speaking and appearance both had him wondering. "Look, uh, you seem awfully young," he said.

She stopped, annoyance coloring her face. "You think I'm a kid?" she asked.

Anxiety returned. If I piss her off, then she's going to run and tell someone . . . "No, I don't think you're a kid," he said. "I mean, you're obviously smart, and the fact that you're not freaking out tells me a lot about how mature and patient you are, but at the same time . . . I mean, I've known girls who matured pretty fast."

She seemed to relax. The corners of her mouth curled upward again. "Well, trust me, if it bothers you that much, I'm over that magical age of eighteen."

Relief was obvious on Ethan's face. "Okay."

"Are you?" she shot back teasingly.

He rolled his eyes. "Wanna see my driver's license?"

The girl suddenly giggled. "Please don't tell me you actually have it, because if you do, then that means it's in a really gross place."

Ethan looked down at his body, as if he had forgotten he was nude. He chuckled. "Uh . . . yeah. Right. No, obviously, I don't have it right at the moment."

She moved forward a little closer, then squatted down to his level. Ethan could not help but notice that doing so made her pale-colored cotton shorts press tightly between her legs, forming a very delectable cameltoe. He made an effort not to stare. "Um, what's your name?"

He blushed in admonishment. "Ethan."

She smiled. "I'm Gina." For a moment, she nibbled her lip in contemplation. Okay, so now you've met Mr. Hot Naked Guy. Now what? "So, uh, you do this a lot? Walk around naked, I mean."

Ethan relaxed visibly. The simple nicety of a more or less formal introduction, as well as the verification that his voyeur was not some underaged kid, placed him more at ease. "Actually, yeah, I do," he said, shifting to get more comfortably on his rock. He decided to test the waters and parted his legs slightly, allowing Gina to get a glimpse of his dangling and slightly swollen penis. His gesture was instantly rewarded when Gina's gaze dipped to his exposed crotch.

"I come up here almost every weekend," he said. "Camp in the same spot every time. I've never seen anyone this far in, so I figured . . . might as well let it all hang out."

Gina giggled again. "Well, you're, uh, definitely hanging out," she commented with a blush.

Ethan shrugged. The anxiety was gone, now, replaced with the delicious anticipation of the unknown. "To be honest, when I'm at home, I never wear clothes."

"I couldn't do that," she said. "I still live with my mom."

Ethan smiled. "Having my own place has its benefits."

Gina couldn't keep herself from looking the man over. He wasn't being pushy, he wasn't being rude or crass, he was just a humble naked guy sitting on a rock by a stream. He may not have been some chiseled, manscaped, pretty boy frat jock, but Gina was finding Ethan to be the most attractive man she had ever met.

"So, um, what about you? You come out here to camp a lot?"

Ethan's question jolted her out of her silent musing. "Uh, well, not really," she said, blushing. "But my mom and her boyfriend really wanted to come, and I guess they didn't want to leave me at home alone for the weekend."

"Afraid you'd throw some wild party or something?" Ethan asked pointedly.

"Pfft!" Gina replied. "I'm not that type. I mean, I go to parties and stuff sometimes, but I'm really pretty quiet. I guess I'm the mousy librarian type."

He gave her a look. "I think you're a very beautiful type."

She snapped her eyes to his immediately, feeling a quick rush of arousal flash through her. She squirmed in her crouched position, fanning her thighs slightly to keep her balance. She was aware of the steadily increasing dampness between her thighs. "I think you're kind'a hot, too," she whispered.

Okay, Ethan, don't fuck this up! The last thing you wanna do is lean back and flop your dick around and ask her if she wants to play "snake charmer." Keep it cool.

"So . . . what happens now?" he asked.

Gina sucked her bottom lip and shrugged. "Whatever," she said, then immediately recanted. "I mean, not really 'whatever,' just, um . . . you know, you were gonna . . . do something, right?"

He nodded slowly with a smile. Gina's beating around the bush, as it were, was both endearing and frustrating. They could go on forever without getting to the point of why they were both there. Ethan decided to take a chance, and he leaned back while simultaneously stretching his legs out. The exhibitionism of the moment was powerfully erotic, and his cock responded appropriately, stiffening and angling upward.

"Yeah, I was gonna do 'something,'" he responded, not looking to her as he leaned back and supported himself on his hands. He looked down at his stiffening penis as it rose above the level of his legs, outlined by the warm radiance of the sun.

Gina looked as well, lips parted in an excited smile, eyes wide with anticipation. Never had she seen a naked man in such a state, not within these circumstances. Ethan's penis, to her, was a beautiful work of art. She was fascinated with the way it grew and stretched out, how the sheath of skin around it became smooth, how the bulbous pink head protruded from its fleshy confines, so shiny and bright. As she had the night before, she licked her lips.

To his credit, Ethan had the wisdom to recognize that if anything further was going to happen, to voice any suggestion would be counter-productive. Gina wouldn't do anything if he simply asked her; he had to trust - and hope - that his actions would arouse her beyond the level of simply being a voyeur.

He shifted, brought up his right hand, wrapped it around the shaft of his cock. He breathed out as he began slowly stroking up and down. Satisfying as the act was by itself, it was incredibly moreso now that a beautiful young woman was watching him so avidly.

Gina's attention was fixated upon Ethan's actions. She did not realize she had settled a hand between her own thighs and was clutching and squeezing her pussy through the single layer of cotton. Seeping wetness soaked the material the more she massaged her sex, until it infused her fingers. She whimpered slightly, squirming, and had to roll onto her knees at the edge of the stream to keep from toppling over.

"Do you want to see me come?" Ethan asked.

Gina responded with a staccato moan. "Yeah," she breathed.

He gave her a knowing smile as he continued pumping his hand up and down. "I think you wanna come, too."

Gina blushed, smiled. "Maybe," she admitted coyly.

He glanced over, watching the way the girl rhythmically squeezed her pussy through the shorts. He was not sure, but he thought he detected the faint aroma of her arousal. His dick twitched in his hand. "I bet that would be something to see," he said suggestively.

She met his eyes briefly, pondering her options. Part of her wanted to rip off her clothes and pounce on the man. She had already been entertaining fantasies about him while they conversed, imagining herself stroking his cock, licking it, sucking it, riding it. But what if he did not want to go that far? What if she suddenly became aggressive, and it turned him off?

Besides, she reasoned, I don't know why, but doing this slowly just makes it hotter . . . .

"Well," she said at last, straightening upon her knees. She gave Ethan a naughty look as she slipped her fingers beneath the waistband of her shorts. "I guess it's not exactly fair that you're completely naked and I still have everything on."

Ethan's heart palpitated at Gina's words, and he kept his eyes fixed upon her as the girl stood beside him. She bent over as she slid the shorts down and stepped out of them, then straightened. For a moment, she stood quietly, as if awaiting the full assessment of his gaze.

Now nude from just above her navel to her feet encased in ankle socks and sneakers, Gina was a delicious, erotic sight. The filtered sunlight painted her tanned body a light golden tone, with obvious tan lines showing that she wore a rather small bikini when laying out. He realized Gina had a habit of shaving her pubic hair, for there were no pimples or ingrown hairs upon the mound above her sex, but it had been a couple of days since she had done so; a light shadow of stubble was visible, but not at all unattractive.

Perhaps the most erotic aspect of Gina's pussy was the fact that her labia were not tightly pursed together, as Ethan had seen on other women. In fact, even standing, her inner lips protruded slightly, thick, fleshy and lightly pink. The shroud of her clitoris was visible as well, only barely hiding the swelling pebble beneath.

Ethan realized he had been holding his breath, and now let it out, letting his attention drift back to the teenager's face. "God, you're sexy," he breathed.

A sudden large cawing startled them both, and they looked to the raven perched upon its rock in the stream. It hopped up and down, as if dancing. Ethan laughed. "She thinks so, too."

Gina giggled. "Friend of yours?" she asked.

Ethan shrugged. "It's always here when I am," he said, then returned to his perusal of Gina's unabashedly revealed genitals. The young woman moved until she stood before him, straddling his outstretched legs.

Gina gave Ethan an intent look. "I can trust you, right?" she asked.

He nodded humbly. "I won't make you do anything."

"Or stop me?" she asked coquettishly, shifting closer on her feet. Her legs spread wider and wider, exposing her pussy completely. Then she eased down until her spread thighs framed his legs just above the knees. He bent his legs, giving her a more secure perch, and Gina smiled, supporting herself with her left hand on Ethan's right knee as she faced him. Her other hand descended to her moist, glistening pussy. As she stroked the lips with her fingers, they swelled and parted.

He started to speak, found he had no voice, then cleared his throat. "I couldn't stop you if I tried," he croaked. He pumped his fist up and down his cock more urgently now. It did not escape his attention that all he would have to do is push his cock out and down, and it would brush the silky lips of Gina's pussy. The tease was infinitely stimulating.

For what seemed an endless array of minutes, Ethan and Gina masturbated for each other in the hazy sunlight. Excitement and humidity combined to make their skin eke trickles of erotic sweat. Gina rolled her hips forward and back, breathing becoming more and more shallow. She rubbed her clitoris in slow, firm circles, now and then pushing a finger within her slippery tunnel. The forest around them was just quiet enough that Ethan could make out the wet sucking sounds of her pussy around her finger.

So engrossed in the sight of Gina's sultry display, Ethan all but forgot about his own needs. He stroked his cock slowly, but only as a matter of course. He was enamored with this young vixen, this fantasy-cum-reality. He could not have imagined a more erotic experience.

Then she took the game to the next level. "Ethan," she whispered, taking her hand from her sex. She stared into his face as she sucked her finger, tasting her own tangy essence.

"Yeah?"

"I wanna touch it."

His cock throbbed. He grinned foolishly. "Okay," was all he was able to utter.

With a girlish grin, Gina slipped back, then got onto her knees before Ethan as he parted his legs widely. He took his hand from his cock, which fell forward, stiff and anxious and pointed at her face. Gina breathed it, excited and nervous at the same time. Her hands smoothed up along Ethan's thighs toward his groin.

"So, um," she began, then blushed with an embarrassed, breathy laugh. The sultry vixen had become the bashful schoolgirl. "How do I do it?"

Ethan held out a hand in invitation, then directed the one given him toward his cock. "Just wrap your hand around it," he directed, tensing slightly in erotic bliss as Gina's fingers curled around his shaft. He helped her adjust her grip. "Like that. Not too close to the head. Yeah, like that."

"Like this?" Gina asked, experimentally stroking up and down. She grinned widely, mouth hanging open as she slowly pumped up and down. She marveled at the feel of the almost liquid foreskin gliding up and down the rigid tube of flesh beneath.

Ethan sighed, taking his hand away to place upon the rock behind him. "Oh, God, just like that," he groaned.