Under Her Sway Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, there's no need to be in such a hurry all the time, my sweet." Tess's voice flowed with the music like a tributary joining the main current of a slow, deep river. She spoke with an easy, bobbing rhythm. A familiar rhythm. An intoxicating rhythm. "I know you must be tired. You've come so, so very far from home."

Lim shook her head slowly. Sluggishly. Her head lolled in time with the music.

"Don't you recall how easily my hips swayed to the gentle beat?" Tess cooed. "You looked almost inspired. Where's the harm in letting your eyes roam?"

Limini kept shaking her head, uncertain. She swayed in time. She couldn't stop thinking about it. About Tess's... Tess's...

"That's right, my dear," Tess purred. "Just think about my perfect, curvy ass, its weight... the way your brain just sank and gave its thoughts away, my nice, blank slate..."

"Um..." Limini remembered dimly to blink. "N-No, I'm... I'm, um..." Despite herself, her dizzy mind swam with delicious memories. Memories of Tess's luscious, curvy hips, so bouncy and soft, moving to that lovely, infectious rhythm... that playful tail teasing her with tiny, intoxicating, addictive glimpses of what lay beneath that skirt...

"And oh, my goodness, such a pretty pair of hips to just obey. So nice to watch and sink into and fall under my gentle sway."

"So... nice..." Limini felt her pussy clenching at the mere sound of her own voice—she sounded so heavy, thick, so sleepy, so dazed and weak-willed and hypnotized and horny.

She knew she needed to stop listening. Needed to stop letting Tess control the conversation. But all her thoughts felt so weighed down right now. So... heavy...

She couldn't stop thinking about Tess's ass. It swung in her mind's eye, following the music's rhythm, the rhythm of Tess's words, so slow and hypnotic, alluring, entrancing. So indulgent, so round, so... nice... to watch...

Under her sway. So easy to sink. Nice to obey. Nice not to think.

"My darling silly pretty girl," Limini whimpered and felt her panties getting absolutely soaked at the molten coo of Tess's voice, "I think my Minnie wants to play!" Tess's form came closer. Her ass swayed—or Limini imagined it swaying, so slow and rhythmic, so easy to watch, so lovely to serve... "And good sluts, hypnotized to watch, do every little thing I say~"

"Ev... everything..." Limini whined, staring off into space, drowning in desire to see it, to touch it... to see the beautiful ass that had hypnotized her so easily with its mere memory...

Under her sway. So easy to sink. Nice to obey. Nice not to think.

"N-No," she whispered, trying to shake off the compulsion. But it clung to her like sticky honey, weighed all her thoughts down, the vision in her mind's eye dominating her mind and flooding her with dreamy, dazed, hypnotized desire. She blinked rapidly, desperate to clear her head—but nothing could shake the divine sight from her mind.

Divine. Holy. She panted at the blasphemous thoughts and rubbed her legs together, biting her lip to hold back a moan, swaying in time with the imagined hips' swing. The ass was soperfect in her mind's eye. So easy to watch. So... hypnotic... addictive...

Under her sway. So easy to sink. Nice to obey. Nice not to think.

Gods. She whimpered. She was being such a... such a slut... a good slut, hypnotized to watch...

"My ass controls you now," Tess hissed, "and needy bimbo sluts' good cunts betray—" Limini squeaked as she felt a sinuous length—the loop-tail—dart between her legs and caress her through her trousers, and she realized how wet she was— "what docile-pliant-needy toys they are when they let their eyes stray."

Under her sway. So easy to sink. Nice to obey. Nice not to think. Back and forth. Back and forth. That ass swinging around and around, reeling her in like a catch on the line... Under her sway. So easy to sink. Nice to obey. Nice not to think. Under her sway. So easy to sink. Nice to obey. Nice not to think.

Limini stumbled backwards, out of reach, nearly falling backward in her dizzied panic. She kept drifting back and forth, moving in time, feeling as if the whole world swam in her head, a world of rosy-pink mist adoration and a demonic's addictive, sugary voice and a beautiful, flawless swaying ass to devote herself to, to worship, to beg to worship.

Docile, Tess's musical voice sang in her mind. Needy~

"That's right. Good girl. Oh, my, my, my." Tess's voice dripped with singsong amusement. "I recognize your name!" She giggled. "So you must be that coilslut caught in Celeste's little game." Limini whimpered softly at this, but Tess pressed on, lacing her addictive, hypnotic words around Limini like a spider's web as she moved closer. Swayed closer. "Now, now, my pet, you must continue being my hips' good little slave! So whimper like a horny slut—but don't stop sinking 'neath the waves~"

Limini's mouth was open. She drooled a little.

"And don't you want to see me dance? To see my perfect swinging hips?" Tess laughed as Limini whined. "I think you do! Just look at these adoring, pouty, drooly lips~" A finger played over Limini's lips, wiping some drool away—and down below, another finger teased between Limini's legs again, feeling Limini's wetness. "And good sluts neeeed to fill their holes. They love to feel so nice and full..."

"nn... ahh... Limini swayed, drooled, moaned. "f-full..."

Just her good little slutty bimbo... hypnotized by a pretty ass like a dumb, helpless, horny slut who needs to be... to be...

... filled... She drooled longingly at the thought. Under her sway. So easy to sink. Nice to obey. Nice not to think.

"Good girls will worship swinging asses," Tess teased, sliding her finger into Limini's mouth. Limini found herself sucking without thinking as pure instinct took over, tasting her own juices on the finger. "Their bimbo brains melt like molasses." The ass in Limini's mind bounced, jiggled, swayed... "And good, dumb sluts

take

off

their

glasses."

"y-yessss... Limini moaned, as she reached up and, with trembling fingers, pulled the glasses off her face.

No sooner had she done so than Tess took her by the wrist and, with a gentle squeeze, made her drop the glasses to the floor.

Limini watched numbly as Tess ground the glasses under her heel. Tess beamed at her. "Good girl," she cooed.

And as Tess pulled Limini into the center of the room, the succubus's ass began to sway to the music. Her beautiful, perfect, round, bouncing, swinging ass.

"May I have this dance?" Tess asked sweetly, with a triumphant smirk.

Limini drooled. She stared longingly down as Tess wiggled.

She began to sway in time.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12