Under Her Sway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hm?" Tess sighed. "Oh, goodness, I can't understand my little bimbo slut one bit~"

"a-aaAAH!" Limini thrashed. "a-ass! y-your ass, I—"

She broke off into incoherent babble as the tail stroked over her lips, not quite entering, just teasing her— "What was that, my little sex kitten?" Tess asked innocently. Her ass swayed. "Why do you keep stopping?"

"y-your—" Limini nearly broke as the tentacles pounded into her again, almost crying from unbearable pleasure, feeling her orgasm beginning to rise and rise within her as the tentacles stroked and tweaked her nipples— "your ass, Mistress, i-i—p-please, m-may i..."

"Yes?" Back and forth. Back and forth. "What about it?"

"m-may i..." Limini took in a deep, shuddering breath. "may i kiss it, Mistress?" she squeaked.

There was a long pause. Limini moaned as the tentacles seemed to speed up a little. No, she—she couldn't come yet, she needed to hold on—i have to wait for it, have to be a good slut—

"Tell me why you want to," Tess said, her voice low and sultry and as smoky and dangerous as a prairie fire. "Tell me how it's the most beautiful ass you've ever seen~"

"oh, Mistress," Limini moaned, "it's—" She stared up rapturously, lost in the way. "it's perfect," she whispered, "beautiful, wonderful, s-so—" She could barely breathe as Tess danced lower. "so lovely, so soft, so smooth and round and... and... p-please, Mistress, let your—

"Yes?" Tess's voice was soft. Almost gentle. But as dripping with triumph as Limini's did with defeat and submission.

Limini's cheeks burned. "let your hopeless little ass slave kiss it," she pleaded, "oh,please, l-let me worship it—s-serve it—i-it's s-so beautiful, so wonderful, i... i... please-please-please smother me!"

She almost came just at the sound of Tess's smug laughter.

"Good slut."

And Limini's mewl of joy was submerged in pure plush, pillowy warmth as Tess's ass descended onto her blazing-hot face, and she found herself trapped beneath the biggest, softest, most beautiful ass she'd ever seen.

Limini had spent a lot of time shoved between pairs of breasts. Having once served the Milky Baroness—in multiple senses of the word 'served'—Limini knew what it meant to be lost in softness, to be smothered. It felt safe. It felt comforting.

But not even in the Baroness's arms had she felt so wonderfully, gloriously owned. And she loved it.

"What are you waiting for," Tess purred, her voice like smooth pouring sand, "my slave?"

The tail wrapped around Limini's neck and tightened a lirttle, making Limini's lips part instinctively in a gasp.

And she breathed in the demoness's sweet scent.

And Limini began to lick.

And kiss.

And moan.

And worship.

The tentacles sped up. The tail seemed to tighten a little, grow hotter, and pleasure was flowing into Limini like she had walked before a crumbling dam and opened her mouth for a drink.

Limini squealed her joy as she licked Tess's asshole, feeling Tess's wonderful weight pressing down on her.

She moaned and bucked as the tentacles pounded her own asshole, pounded her drooling pussy.

She glowed inwardly with pride as she heard Tess starting to moan, then pant, then cry out. She knew she was being a good girl. Good bimbo sluts pleased their Mistress, after all.

And as Tess's cries began to turn into squeaks of, "Good girl! Good girl! Good slut—good slut wants to cum—good little bimbo neeeeeeds to cummm—"...

Limini obeyed.

The orgasm was purest pleasure. It was a thunderstorm, a hurricane, a tornado. The orgasm took Limini's body and spun her into the air until she couldn't breathe, drowned her in ecstasy, submerged her in oceans of rosy-pink obedience. All thoughts melted away as she accepted the tentacles pounding her pussy and ass, as she devoted herself to Tess's ass, moaning and mewling and licking and kissing and worshiping her new Mistress, lost in utter adoration.

Limini panted and mewled—and never stopped licking. She felt the tail tightening, tightening... and then she felt the tail slip away, and caress her cheek with its heart-shaped tip. And she still felt the weight around her neck.

She had been collared.

Or... branded.

The orgasm was wonderful. But the true pleasure for Limini was the knowledge that Tess would never willingly let her go.

She came again at the thought, moaning and kissing happily. Branded. Branded as Tess's personal toy.

"Gooood slut," Tess purred, stroking over Limini's breast as the tentacles continued to squeeze Limini's already melted brains out like she was a cow in need of milking.

Limini whined. She could feel her very being dissolving into Tess's will. She had been hypnotized, collared, fucked and trained, and she'd begged for every second of it.

She just wanted to be a good girl now.

Just wanted to be Tess's good slut now.

"You fell so easily," Tess said sweetly. Limini's cheeks burned and pussy gushed with humiliation. "You know, maybe when I'm through training you..."

Limini's breath caught as the tentacles began to vibrate with greater intensity, and another orgasm began to dawn on her already spent body.

"... we can go into the next room," Tess cooed, "and show our friend Celeste what you've learned!"

Limini blinked.

"w-wait—"

The tail thrust once more past her confused, questioning bimbo lips.

Limini blinked.

And she smiled, and moaned, and drooled, and sucked, as her eyes half-closed in pleasure, as the tentacles fucked her stupid bimbo brains into mush, as the slut stopped thinking and simply delighted in her holes being used.

She couldn't wait for Celeste to see just what a good slut she'd been.

THE END.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nicole's Note: This was a gorgeous two-part commission I really enjoyed indulging in! I hope you enjoyed!

Also, a personal note: Please take care, and please try not to travel over the holidays. I know things are rough right now for Americans, but a vaccine isn't going to be widely available until March at the earliest and four months is still plenty of time for people to die. Please keep distancing if you're able to. We're all in this together.