Under My Skin Pt. 02

Story Info
Ryan takes his sister to a concert and things get awkward.
12.6k words
4.79
117.1k
235

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anomic
Anomic
1,534 Followers

Author's Note:

All characters are at least 18 years old in this story. There is incest and graphic sexual content, if that's not your thing, then you have been forewarned.

This part picks up immediately following the events in Part One of the story. It is highly recommended that you read Part One first so that you know what is going on. I hope that readers enjoy it.

Constructive feedback is appreciated and I respond to all reasonable email.

* * * * *

My alarm snapped me awake well before dawn the morning of the show. I sat up on the edge of the bed and stretched for a moment, collecting my not fully coherent thoughts. After a quick shower, I got dressed in khaki cutoffs, a faded gray Built To Spill shirt and sneakers. Grabbing my backpack and double checking to make sure I had the tickets, I wandered down the hall to make sure Skye was up and ready.

She was no more of a morning person than I was and answered her door while mid-yawn. I paused a moment to take in her look. She was wearing a loose skirt with black leggings and a white sleeveless t-shirt that had SPC ECO printed across the front in black letters. The straps of a black bra peeked out beneath the shirt at her shoulders. All of that combined with her black Mary Jane shoes gave her the look of a hot chick that would no doubt turn heads at a rock concert. Hell, she had my attention already and it was not yet six in the morning.

"Too early," she yawned.

"It's a long drive. We gotta get going."

"Coffee."

"Not enough time. Gotta get going. We'll stop somewhere closer to Edgerton and grab some breakfast."

She peered at me through one squinted eye as if contemplating whether or not to take a stand on the coffee issue but found herself interrupted by another yawn.

"Move it, zombie." I stepped aside and followed her as she shuffled down the hallway.

She fell asleep in the passenger seat before we got to the first red light leaving the house.

I didn't wake her until we pulled into a Waffle House about an hour outside of Edgerton. We sat across from each other in a booth and sipped coffee while we waited on our order to arrive. She folded her arms on the table and laid her head down on them, looking up at me with a tired crooked smile.

"Thanks for letting me sleep in the car."

"Just remember you may have to help keep me awake for the drive home tonight." I chuckled.

Skye sat up as the waitress dropped off our food and scurried away to help the next table. I watched her coat her chocolate chip waffle with syrup and wondered what sort of defect was going on in her taste buds to make her want to order such a thing. I had a feeling the sugar rush she was about to experience might be bad enough to need to lock her in the trunk for the rest of the ride to the venue just so she wouldn't be bouncing around the car like a lunatic.

"So listen," I began, pointing a piece of bacon at her. "When we get there, You need to stay with me, okay? Don't wander off."

"Sure, daddy. Do you want me to hold on to your belt loop, too?" She gave me a smirk.

"I'm being serious, smart ass. Sometimes things get kind of out of hand at these shows."

"Like what?" She shoved a piece of waffle in her mouth but was paying attention now.

"Like sometimes, in the crowd, some asshole decides to take advantage of the anonymity to feel up a pretty girl. Grab her ass. Especially the girls that decide to crowd surf. I've heard of much worse things, but if you stay with me, you'll be fine. It's not that I don't think you can take care of yourself, it's that these assholes I'm talking about tend to be chickenshits and usually won't try anything if the girl is with someone."

"Whoa. I didn't think of that."

"I probably make it sound worse than it is, but I've seen it happen before. Never saw anything as bad as a rape, thankfully. But I've seen girls get felt up and stuff. One girl last year punched me thinking I was the one who did it. I hadn't, but I think the guy next to me may have grabbed her. I don't know. I felt like shit regardless, even though I hadn't done anything. Just being accused of it sucks. But the thing is, I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Pretty girls are targets for these shit heads."

"You think I'm pretty?" A shy smile crept across her face.

"You're beautiful and you know it. Stop fishing for compliments." I sighed in mild annoyance at the selective listening habits of girls.

"Thank you, Ryan. That's really sweet." She looked so pleased with my words that I thought she may start glowing. She could be really adorable sometimes.

"Well, it's true. But do you understand why I want you to stay by me? I'm not trying to be a prick, I just want you to have fun today without having to worry about that kind of crap."

"So you want me to pretend you're my boyfriend. Got it." She grinned as she returned to her waffle.

"Not exactly what I had in mind," I replied, trying not to appear rattled by her suggestion, shaking some salt on my scrambled eggs. It was closer to the truth than I wanted to admit. "Just stay close to me, where I can be there if you need me."

She nodded around a mouthful of food and I went back to work on my own breakfast, satisfied that she had gotten the point.

* * * * *

When we got to the fairgrounds outside Edgerton, we parked and walked what felt like five miles to the entrance. After a relatively short wait in line, we were scanned by bored security guards with metal wands, showed our tickets and were waved on in. As soon as we got in the gates, Skye gave me her purse to store in my backpack.

I stopped at the first concession booth I saw and groaned as I paid six dollars each for a few bottles of water to drop in my pack. I deeply resented this kind of economic sodomy and thought it was ridiculous that they wouldn't allow us to bring our own water in. It was nearing the end of Summer and it was going to be hot as hell out here today, so I knew I had to make the best of it.

"Holy crap, six bucks?" Skye muttered as we walked away from the booth following a herd of people and the sound of a not very good band in the distance.

"This venue gouges you any way they can for stuff. Fifteen bucks for parking, six for water, I don't even want to know what lunch is gonna cost us later. It'll be worth it, though." I replied.

The main stage was at the base of a large man-made hillside, allowing for a better view of the stage. There was already what looked like a couple of thousand or so people in the crowd spread out all over the hill chatting in groups. A decent sized group were down near the stage watching the first band play their set. As was typical of big festival concerts like this, the first bands were unknown local acts looking for exposure. Most of the time, they weren't very good. This was not an exception.

This was a bigger music festival than I was used to attending, and I found myself slightly impressed with the huge projection screens on either side of the stage. That would certainly make it easier to see the bands later. Scanning the area, I tried to find a spot that looked like a good one for watching the show, but being far enough from the stage to be sure that Skye would still be able to see. Most people at the show were taller than her, so I didn't want to get us into too thick of a crowd where she would have no chance of seeing anything but armpits.

As we walked down near the mixing board area, which looked like a decent place right near the middle of the hill.

"How's this spot?" I asked.

She looked around, the slight breeze making strands of her hair cross over her face and I got lost for a moment taking in how pretty she was.

"I want to get closer," she said, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"The closer we get, the ground levels off and you're not gonna be able to see around people." I pointed out.

"Look, let's try it. If I can't see worth a damn, we can always move back to here, right?"

"I guess so." I sighed in defeat. I knew her height was sometimes a problem for her, but I didn't want to make a big thing of it. I was trying to help, but I knew if I kept bringing it up that she would start to resent it. So I went along, being more than a little certain that we'd be backtracking up the hill again shortly. Hopefully, I thought, the crowd filling in around us wouldn't take this spot.

We moved down through the crowd closer to the stage. It was still spaced out enough that we had room to pass through pretty easily, but I knew that wasn't going to last. Before long, she had maneuvered us to within about thirty people from the stage.

The music was much louder down here and you couldn't hear each other talk over the band who were currently doing an absolutely abysmal attempt at a cover of Nirvana's "Come As You Are." I didn't like Nirvana to begin with, and this definitely wasn't helping. Skye glanced over at me in annoyance, and I realized that she couldn't see the stage at all around everyone's shoulders.

She tugged at my arm and pointed at a gap in the crowd on the right. Before I could protest, she was shifting between the thickening group of people and almost out of my sight. Damn it, I sighed inwardly and followed her. While she had no trouble moving through the sea of people, I found myself having to apologize and point out that I was with her to guys who didn't want to give up their positions nearer and nearer to the stage.

Mercifully, the band finished their set and left the stage. New Order blasted over the sound system while roadies started setting the next band's equipment. I could listen to "Ceremony" about a hundred times in a row if it meant not hearing that shitty cover of "Come As You Are" ever again. People had begun milling about in the crowd up front now that there wasn't a band on stage and Skye took the opportunity to keep pressing forward.

Before I knew it, we were on the rails at the very front with just a row of security guards between us and the stage. I glanced back over my shoulder and saw that a lot of people had come into the show while we had been maneuvering through the crowd. She would be able to see from here, but if we decided to backtrack, it was not going to be an easy feat. This also meant that we wouldn't be able to get to either of the smaller stages off to the sides to see the bands that weren't playing the main stage.

"See? This is so much better!" She exclaimed, smiling over her shoulder at me. She was so giddy with excitement, that I couldn't help but be happy for her. We were a few yards to the right of center stage, pretty much right under where a guitarist or bass player would typically be positioned. It was a great spot to watch the show, without a doubt, but about to get very crowded. I pulled some sunscreen from my bag and we both put it on, neither of us wishing to be burned to a crisp today. We were already sweating and it wasn't even close to noon yet.

As the next few bands played their sets, the crowd behind us grew larger and pressed forward cramping our space a bit. I looked back over my shoulder and realized that there were now thousands of people between us and the main exit. Getting out of here after the show was going to take a while, I thought.

The heat was incredible and everyone up front was covered in sweat by this point. Skye and I shared a bottle of water between the next set of bands and I splashed some on my face to cool off. She poured some in her hand and ran it over her face as well.

The Raveonettes played their set and my sister was on cloud nine for the entire time. They sounded great live, I had to admit, but I wasn't nearly as big a fan as Skye. When they played their cover of "I Wanna Be Adored" I thought she may cry. I don't think I had ever seen her so happy and that made this entire trip worth it.

Several hours and bands later, we were continuing to get pushed to the side by the swell of people trying to get to the front row. It wasn't that people were being assholes, it was just the combined force of so many people trying to get close to the stage at once. I locked my arm around one of the guard rails so I wouldn't be shoved further and kept Skye in front of me so that she wouldn't be squashed. She looked back at me appreciatively and again thanked me for bringing her.

By late afternoon, the place was beyond packed. I couldn't remember having seen so many people in one place. There was no hope of hearing one another talk over the crowd without yelling. The scent of weed periodically passed by in the air. My arm was growing tired from holding on the rail so tightly when bands were on stage, only taking breaks between when the shoving eased up. Some of the more popular bands had been taking the stage and the crowd was getting harder to deal with.

We were constantly being jostled by the crowd and I bumped into Skye regularly. At one point, when one of the metal bands was playing, I was shoved hard enough by some random asshole to nearly stumble into her and knock us both to the ground. If I hadn't had a death grip on the security rail, I would have fallen for sure. I shot the guy a dirty look, but he wasn't paying any attention.

To ease the strain on my arm when the next band took the stage, I gripped the rail with both arms, one on either side of Skye. She was really into the show and seemed to be having the time of her life. She planted her feet on the bottom of the rail and raised herself up, leaning forward like much of the crowd, bouncing happily to the thundering beat.

The constant shoving from the crowd behind us made me step forward a little and I found myself pressed up behind her even closer. Elevated by having pulled herself up on the rail, her butt was now lined up perfectly with my crotch. As she bounced with the beat, her ass pressed back into me. It was a pretty natural thing to have happened, given how sandwiched in with people we were, but my cock reacted immediately and I choked back a startled sense of panic.

To my surprise, she didn't seem to notice at all and appeared to be totally caught up in the show. As she kept dancing, her butt kept pressing into my lap. While a little accidental touching was one thing, her bumping into my erection would definitely elicit a response, I thought. I took the first opportunity that I saw to drop one hand from the rail and discreetly adjust myself in hopes of making it less obvious that I was hard. The band started in on their next song and the crowd went wild as it was one of their biggest hits. Skye bounced excitedly and her ass slid right down my crotch. Only this time, I had my cock tucked vertically behind my shorts and the crack of her ass glided along its length. Christ, it felt good.

Her thin skirt and tights did little to mask the shape and feel of her ass pressed against me. I almost groaned as her ass slid down the underside of my cock again. Holy shit. I knew I was wrong to be enjoying this. I should've fought harder to move away. But I didn't. Instead, I shifted forward a couple of inches,

She seemed to sort of roll her hips as she bounced, which made it feel even more sensual. The timing of her movement felt like she barely broke contact between us before she was gliding her bottom back into me, almost as if she were grinding against me.

I tried to imagine what it would feel like to be inside her, to feel her hot little body taking me in. Our bodies coming together in a collision of need and desire. The crowd around us seemed to fade a little as my body continued to respond to hers and I relished the sensation. I imagined her gripping the railing and pushing back to me, wanting as much of my length in her as possible. I could see the side of her neck glistening with sweat, begging to be kissed. I wanted to wrap my arms around her so badly at that moment that I almost gave in to the urge.

I recognized the tightening in my balls and shockingly realized that I was getting close to blowing my load against my sister's ass right there in front of thousands of people. Panicking, I pushed back away from her giving my dick a couple of inches of space. She kept bouncing to the beat as if nothing had happened.

Catching my breath, I waited for my dick to settle down while the people behind me continued pressing forward as if wanting me to slam my cock into her. This had gone too far. I had to do something to stop this before I ruined my relationship with the most important person in my life.

What kind of brother does this? I was taking advantage of the crowded situation to get my rocks off on her body. I wasn't just a shitty brother, I was a shitty person. This was exactly the kind of behavior I had warned her about from other guys at these shows. Yet here I was having nearly done that very thing.

Her body kept writhing to the beat in front of me, inviting me to come back, to finish what I had started. My dick ached to do that very thing, but I just couldn't. I despised assholes that did this type of shit, and I refused to let myself become one of them again.

As soon as the song ended, I tapped her on the shoulder. She looked back at me with a warm smile. Sweat was covering her face, causing her hair to cling to her forehead. Even in her disheveled state, she looked beautiful. At that moment, it hit me that I was in love with her. It wasn't just some perverse desire to have her. My chest ached and my stomach churned at the realization.

I choked back the urge to kiss her as her warm brown eyes locked on mine. This was gonna be tough, I thought, knowing I'd have to lean in close to her for her to be able to hear me. I placed my mouth perilously close to her ear with my heart thundering in my chest. It would be so easy to give in. Just once. To taste her lips and feel them against mine. Then she would slap the shit out of me and never speak to me again, of course.

"I've got to move," I said, "My arms are killing me here."

She brought a hand up to my cheek, pulling my face closer to her ear in a bid to hear me better. It felt far more sensual than it should have. I cursed my imagination for trying to make it more than it was.

"Sorry. Do we have to move?" She tilted her head back on my shoulder so I could hear her. I could tell she really didn't want to give up our front row spot.

Thinking quickly, I replied.

"Get on my shoulders."

"What?"

"Sit on my shoulders. I'll hold you up for a while and give my arms a break."

I crouched and she climbed up on my back. I stood up, being sure she didn't lose her balance and moved a little closer to the rail, allowing my aching arms some relief. Her thighs were resting on either side of my neck and I could feel her body heat radiating from her against the back of my neck. I thought I smelled a hint of feminine arousal. It's just sweat, you're smelling, I told myself. It's miserably hot out here.

The years of muscle I had built up hauling lumber and bags of concrete at work had paid off beautifully because she felt light as a feather on my shoulders. When the band started their next song, she clearly enjoyed her new vantage point, cheering and clapping with the rest of the crowd. I barely noticed they were still playing. I was too lost in the turmoil of my own thoughts. The irony of having her thighs wrapped around my neck wasn't lost on me, either.

She must be trying to not to embarrass me by calling me out for dry humping her. That was the only thing I could think of. I wasn't packing some giant porn star dick, but I was certainly big enough that it seemed impossible for her not to have felt it. Maybe she was feeling pretty mortified that her brother had rubbed his penis on her. I had heard of girls being too scared to react when some rotten son of a bitch tried to molest them. Fuck. I was such a piece of shit.

The band finished up their set a few songs later and Skye never showed any sign of having known what just happened. I was feeling confused and ashamed. The remaining bands played over the next few hours and nothing else happened. I slowly calmed my nerves enough to mostly enjoy the rest of the show, but my mind kept going over what had happened. Maybe she was somehow left unaware of what happened after all.

Anomic
Anomic
1,534 Followers