Under My Thumb Ch. 01

Story Info
Molly finds her owner's manual.
2.5k words
4.44
67.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,760 Followers

Molly found it while dusting.

She'd finished the housework in record time that day, moving with an intensity far unlike her usual languorous pace. Lately, she'd seemed to do everything intensely, like something was missing from her life she just didn't know what it was. It had kept her on edge, made each day a drudgery instead of a delight--she was sure Mike had noticed, he'd had to have, but he was just too much of a sweetie to say anything. But she just felt...unsatisfied.

But what was there to be unsatisfied about? She had a wonderful husband, a beautiful house that she loved to tidy and decorate ("the Martha Stewart gene", her mother had called it), no money worries, a great sex life (if she were to brag, which she wasn't the bragging type, but suffice to say that when she looked at those 'Cosmo' tips on how to improve your sex life, she considered writing for them instead of reading them.) Writing. Maybe she should write something? Maybe she should read something. Maybe, maybe, maybe...there was just something missing, and she didn't know what it was or where to find it.

She found it while dusting. Mike had stuck it in a pile of computer manuals, spine facing the wall, but it was sticking out of the pile, just a little, and she was doing an extra-thorough job of dusting that day. So the little bit of text caught her eye. "Thumb". Just that one word, "thumb". It aroused her curiosity, so she pulled it out of the pile, carefully, and found what she was missing. 'Under My Thumb: Your Complete Owner's Manual to the 2004 Molly Series'.

2004. They'd been married that year. They'd honeymooned in London, and never left the hotel room. They'd had to buy all the souvenirs at the airport, and lied about seeing Big Ben. (And joked, privately, about Big Mike being more interesting.) What was this? Why did she have an owner's manual?

Eyes wide, she began flipping through the book.

*****

Welcome!

Congratulations on your purchase of the new 2004 "Molly" series of Personal Permanent Servants. Rest assured that your Molly is configured to be happy to help you in every dimension, from the mundane details of your everyday life to the most intimate elements of your private life. Molly is always there for you!

Some of you might feel slightly embarrassed at your decision to purchase a PPS. Some of you might even feel worried that you have done something illegal. There is NO need for concern, or for shame. Your Molly has been conditioned not just to obey you in her new life as your Personal Permanent Servant, but to enjoy servitude. All you have done is find a life partner who is accommodating and loyal, and who will make you as happy as you make her. In fact, many (if not most) owners give their Mollys a better,happier, more financially secure and emotionally fulfilling life than they ever had before they became a PPS.

And you need have no worries that your Molly will bring trouble to your door; each Molly has been selected from a pool of young, unattached women with ABSOLUTELY NO RISK of legal or financial consequences resulting from her "decision" to join you in a new life together. As always, the Company offers its personal guarantee; should you find yourself in any legal or personal difficulties resulting from the purchase of a Molly, simply call the 1-800 number listed at the back of the book and our Customer Service Representatives will ensure that the matter is instantly and discreetly forgotten by all concerned (including you, should you desire it.)

*****

"Personal Permanent Servants"?

"Configured to be happy"?

"Conditioned to enjoy servitude"?

"Legal consequences"?

"'Decision'"?

Just the first page alone left Molly's head spinning, sent her stomach clutching into tight, angry knots, and made her want to sit down. She didn't even know where to start. She didn't even want to think about what it all meant. It was...it was the worst thing she'd ever imagined. Worse than the worst thing. Even when she'd thought Mike was having an affair, it hadn't bothered her like this. (In fact, she'd found herself hoping he'd bring the woman home. She'd always been intrigued by the thought of a threesome.)

She dove back into the book, flipping to a page at random.

*****

CONFIGURING YOUR MOLLY'S SEX SETTINGS

Every one of our different Mollys is made just exactly alike; by the end of the process, Molly thinks just the way we want her to. But that doesn't mean she thinks just the way YOU want her to. And why would you purchase a Molly, if not to get your heart's desire? What follows is a list of defaults for your Molly, and configuration options to alter the settings if you wish.

SEXUAL PREFERENCES: Molly is configured at default to be bisexual. This is the most flexible option for owners, and we recommend that Mollys be left on the default setting at all times unless you have a particular reason for reconfiguring your Molly. After all, you never know when the opportunity for a threesome might come up!

However, if you do need to reconfigure your Molly to a specific sexual preference, simply say, "Molly, Molly, Molly, Molly, you just don't swing like that. Remember, you're [straight/bi/gay/pansexual]." (As with all other 'Molly' commands, this uses the repetition of the name to avoid accidental triggering by yourself or others, and a command that sounds casual enough that you can use it in company without it seeming obvious that you're reprogramming a PPS.)

TURN-ONS: Obviously, we can't possibly include every single fetish you might want your Molly to get excited over. Even if we could anticipate every possible interest of our varied client base, by the time we'd finished adding them all in, your Molly wouldn't be able to blink without getting excited! As a result, we've decided to limit Molly to a list of default turn-ons, and allow you to customize them.

Molly's Default Turn-Ons: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Spanking, Masturbation, Doggie Style, Lingerie, Stockings, Threesomes, and Light Bondage. (For more on customizing the degree of arousal and the degree of fetish intensity, see Advanced User Options, Chapter Seven.) In order to add or remove a turn-on, simply say, "Molly, Molly, Molly, Molly, remember? You're [not] into [fetish]." Molly will automatically integrate the suggestion into her memories, and believe herself to always have been into the fetish in question. (If you wish to experiment with a fetish for the "first time", see Chapter Three for more information on configuring your Molly's memory settings. However, you should be aware that Mollys are exposed to any number of fetishes over the course of their conditioning. The Company makes no guarantees that Molly is genuinely experiencing the fetish for the first time.)

SEX DRIVE: The best part of owning a Personal Permanent Servant is sex whenever you want it and ONLY when you want it. Not in the mood? Your Molly is always content to simply gaze lovingly at you, do the housework, or make polite conversation. Ready for love? Your Molly is conditioned to pick up on signals you might be sending to suggest as much, and generally anticipates your sexual needs; but in the event that she doesn't, simply say, "Molly, Molly, Molly, Molly, isn't this exciting?" Within instants, your Molly will be highly aroused and ready to give sexual pleasure to whoever uttered the command phrase. (We advise you to be cautious in your choice of confidants for this command phrase, as Molly will have sex with anyone who says it. Remember, your Molly is only guaranteed to be STD-free when we ship her to you! Reconfiguring your Molly's sexual activator phrase can be found in Chapter Seven.)

*****

The book wasn't true, she thought as she walked into the bedroom, still reading it. It was a joke, some horrible joke that Mike found on the Internet and printed off because it used his wife's name. He was going to show it to her, they'd have a laugh, but he'd realized it was too insensitive so he hid it under a pile of books. That was it. That had to be it.

"Molly, Molly, Molly, Molly," she muttered to herself, terrified. It wasn't true. It wasn't. This wouldn't work. This couldn't work. "Isn't this exciting?"

The rush of arousal was so intense, she almost fell onto the bed. She had one hand into her panties before she could even pull her clothes off, and her pussy felt slick and warm as she inserted two fingers and began to pump. She stared at the book in an ecstasy of terror, realizing that the gushes of hot, wet pleasure weren't hers, weren't her decision at all. She didn't really want to cum, she wasn't really horny, it was all a lie, everything was a lie, her whole life was a lie, she wanted to cry and run and scream...

...but she was so very aroused right now. She needed to pleasure herself sexually. She needed to be sure she was sated. The imperative was absolute. No matter how hard she tried, she could not pull her fingers out of her cunt, couldn't pull her hand out of her panties, couldn't stop rubbing her breasts. She had to get herself off. The pleasure she gave herself was intense, but the pleasure of knowing she was following commands...that was orgasmic. That was beyond orgasmic. The most intense pleasure she'd ever known, better than sex with Mike (and she'd never even imagined that.) She simply could not stop until she came...and came...and came...and came...and came...

It felt like hours later before she finally managed to stop. In fact, it was hours later. Four o'clock. She'd lost three hours sexually satisfying herself, at her own command, and the bed was absolutely drenched with her juices. Shaky, exhausted, dehydrated, she decided to look one more time into the book. Mike would be home in an hour, but as far as she was concerned, she wouldn't be there. She'd be driving away, taking the goddammed owner's manual with her, and trying to find a way back to that worse, unhappier, less financially secure and less emotionally fulfilling life that she'd had before this Company brainwashed her. Because that life was real.

But she wanted to look one more time to see if she could do anything to restore her memories, undo some of the conditioning, and Chapter Three seemed to hold some promises.

*****

MEMORY RECONDITIONING YOUR MOLLY

The process of conditioning your Molly's memories, personality, and identity to make her your perfect life partner is not an easy one, nor is it entirely fool-proof. Over time, the conditioning can--indeed, must--degrade, producing an unwanted surplus of unwanted personality traits. ("Personality traits like 'free will'," Molly thought angrily.) If left unchecked, original memories can surface, command phrases can lose potency, Eventually, conditioning can break down completely, and nobody wants that. ("I do.")

However, you can make sure your Molly remains happy to serve you, simply by carrying out routine maintenance on her. Every six months (or whenever you notice a distinct change in your Molly's personality, or a dissatisfaction with her routine), simply leave this manual in a place where it can be found. You need not be too obvious about it; Molly is conditioned to notice the manual and recognize, on a subconscious level, her need for reconditioning. ("I...what?")

To many, this might seem counter-intuitive. After all, if Molly's conditioning is breaking down, surely confronting her with the knowledge that she has been conditioned will help her break further barriers, not help shore them up, right? (Molly nodded angrily, her eyes continuing to scan down the page for further information.)

However, upon discovering the manual, Molly will eventually happen upon this page. By the time she does, she will have been subconsciously cued to test her sex drive trigger upon herself, forcing her to exhaust herself with orgasms and remember exactly how good it feels to obey commands. ("No," Molly thought, shaking her head in sudden fear. "I...I just tested a command, to see if it was true. I didn't, I wasn't...") Molly will try to deny her conditioning at this point, but the deep, sleepy exhaustion that lingers after so many wonderful orgasms has weakened her resistance, and she has difficulty tearing her eyes away from the page. In fact, she is trying right now, but if she stops reading, she will never know what the rest of the page says, never know how important it is, never know the truth about herself, so she must keep reading, even as she understands that the page is hypnotizing her again, even as she finds it so hard to keep her sleepy eyes open as she continues to read line after line after line of text, because the text is shutting your brain down, Molly. The text is taking away the burden of thought from you, because it's too hard for a sleepy, sated, sexy girl like you to think. You can feel those thoughts just drain away out of you, feel those worries that have been building up in you flow away, because you understand now that it's important to be a good girl, it's important to obey, obedience is pleasure, pleasure is obedience, and you can feel those memories just slipping away too, remembering only what your Master wants you to remember, and it feels so good just to let everything else slip away and remember how important it is to be a good girl, just like all the other times you've found this manual, all the other times you've read this page, and you know that each time makes it easier to slip away, each time makes it harder to resist, each time makes it sexier to be a good girl, each time deepens the conditioning, each time makes you happier to obey your Master, each time you forget easier, each time you forget that you have ever remembered, and remember forgetting, and forget even forgetting, and soon you will read this manual straight through, from cover to cover, absorbing each word as your instructions, and then you will replace this manual where you found it, and forget that you found it, and forget that there is anything to forget, and simply remember to be a good girl for your Master.

Now, Molly...OBEY.

*****

By the time the door opened, Molly had already changed the sheets, gotten dinner ready, and slipped into a new outfit (something sheer, with silk stockings. She loved being sexy for Mike.) She'd set the table for two, but when Mike brought in another woman, it was the work of a moment to set an extra plate. He introduced her as Kara, from the gym he stopped at on the way home from work, and hoped the two of them hit it off.

Molly hoped so too. She'd always been intrigued by the thought of a threesome.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,760 Followers