Under the Big Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antonio and Wanda lifted Raylene to her feet and lead her to a corner of the tent where a high bar was resting. They took each of her hands and legs and bound them in a standing spread eagle position. Raylene felt perfectly comfortable and gave no protests. They then blindfolded her and told her to relax and enjoy the sensations.

Bill, Robin, Wanda and Antonio began a chant as each took turns touching and licking her neck and breasts. They walked in circles around her body, their hands and fingers finding her soft spots.

Raylene became more aroused than anytime in her life. The sensations of the multiple hands, fingers, lips was almost more then she could stand. The fact that there were as many women as men touching her never entered into her mind, nor did it matter. Raylene was on the verge of cumming just from their many touches. Her hips rotated around and around aching to be probed, to be licked, to be fucked! She called out,

"Oh God! Just fuck me. I need to cum."

Raylene felt hands on her waist pulling her ass backwards. She eagerly complied. It was a mouth. Not what she expected, but not that she cared either. Male or female meant nothing at this point. Her only goal was to feel the build up of an ear shattering orgasm.

The mouth licked lightly on her clit. Another mouth was on her breast, licking and sucking first one nipple, then the other. Another mouth was kissing her lips. Their tongues twirled driving Raylene crazy with wild animal lust. She began to grind her pussy against the mouth that licked her. Just as she was on the verge of cumming, they all stopped. Everything stopped. The chanting, the touching and kissing, and the tongues that were licking and sucking.

Raylene was too far gone to care.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop. I need to cum. Somebody please fuck me. Make me cum!"

She heard a shuffle of feet, a few soft murmurs and then the chanting began again. Raylene felt the pressure of something pushing against her pussy. Even with the blindfold, she could tell it was big.

"We're going to give you what you want Raylene."

She recogonized Antonio's voice. She bent over as far as her manacles would allow. She raised her ass as high as she could so his cock could more easily penetrate her. The hands on her waist were strong. His strength came from gripping a trapeze. He held her while he pushed his cock inside her. Deeper and deeper he went. Never before had she felt so fulfilled.

Antonio's pace started slow as he worked his cock in and out. Raylene was relishing every moment of it. Antonio increased his pace as Bill, Robin and Wanda chanted faster and faster.

Raylene's head dropped as her orgasm built up inside her. Bill grabbed her long red locks and lifted her head up so he could slide his cock in her mouth. Raylene was close to cumming, so close that it took great amounts of concentration to suck on Bill's cock. She worked her mouth up and down and Bill's chants turned to groans.

"Oh yah! Thats it. Suck me good. Oh yah, I'm cumming!"

The chanting became louder and faster. Robin, Bill and Wanda were touching Raylene's hair, arms and breasts. Antonio pounded his cock into Raylene faster still.

Raylene felt a the rush of her orgasm come over her. She tilted her head back and moaned out loudly.

"Oh Fuck! I'm cumming!!!!"

It was all Raylene could do to remain standing as Antonio fucked her harder and faster. Just before he pulled his cock out and sprayed his cum all over Raylene's back. His cum felt warm on her skin. Raylene loved the feel of it on her body.

Robin and Wanda took turns cleaning Antonio's cum off of Raylene's back. When they were done, they removed the mangles and helped Raylene back to the bearskin rug where the evenings sexual romp had first started.

The three woman took turns pleasing each other, but mostly Robin and Wanda concentrated on Raylene. Kisses, nibbles and licks were plentiful and Raylene thought to herself how much she had missed these sensations.

Antonio and Bill had been watching the women. Each man had their cock's in their hands, stroking themselves to another orgasm. Robin and Wanda took turns sucking on each mans cock until they were spent. Antonio looked at Raylene, his dark eyes penetrating her's, holding her gaze before he asked,

"So. How did you like the Circus?"

12