Under The Bridge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whipped My cock from her mouth and took the base of it in My fist. I then started to cock-slap her hard. One cheek then the other. her mouth stayed open, her tongue chasing My cock the whole time.

"Pull out that fucking vibrator and give it to Me."

she shifted and moaned softly as the buzzing toy was withdrawn from her dripping cunt and she brought it up to Me like a blind person.

"you don't expect Me to handle that do you, you filthy little whore? Clean it in your mouth. Then give it to Me.

she moaned again as the whole toy slid into her mouth by her own hand. My cock throbbed at the sight. I brushed away her hand and withdrew the vibrator from her mouth Myself. With the blindfold over her eyes, she even licked her lips.

It was starting to get dark. It was time to take My pleasure.

"Turn over onto your back, kelly. It's time to get fucked."

she stood up and turned around, gingerly sitting on the tabletop and layed back. she moaned softly. I spread her legs and lifted them over My shoulders by her ankles. I put the vibrator back in her hand and told her to hold it against her clit and she did.

I positioned My cock at her wet entrance and pushed Myself inside her. I watched as every inch sunk slowly into her. I hit bottom and ground against her cervix as she started to tremble.

Then she went fucking wild. I had to hold onto her at first as I started driving her into that table with thrust after deep thrust. her cunt was amazing, gripping tight then spasming with hard and loose alternate grips that were so fast I was barely aware of them. I had almost forgotten My plan as the cum started to boil in My balls. she was so tight and so wet. Heavenly. Then she screamed.

I was twisting her nipples fiercely as I fucked her savagely. My eyes flew open and I caught Myself looking down on her. I stopped thrusting and watched her heaving chest and her hard red nipples being thrown side to side atop her breasts.

"Don't stop, please don't stop, PLEASE!!!"

"Shut up and fuck yourself you little slut. Use the vibrator."

I slid My cock from her tight channel and she immediately slid that vibrator home.

"Slap your clit." she did.

"Over and over." she did.

"Keep fucking yourself." she did.

"Cum kelly!" she did.

And I pushed My cock straight up her ass. I gripped her hips and guided My cock to that little hole and while her body was convulsing I slid My cock right up her ass.

"NOOoooooooooo....." she screamed and it trailed off into her orgasm.

I held her around her hips and impaled her repeatedly. Over and over and over I fucked into that tight ass. All the while, sweet little kelly the cocktease kept slapping her clit and shoving that buzzing vibrator in and out of her pussy. W/we were losing O/our rhythm and that tingle had grown and I felt like I was on the edge. I reached up and pulled the blindfold up and off her and the sight that met My eyes put Me over the top.

That beautiful blue-eyed, full-lipped pretty face was now the face of an animal. Her hair was matted across her brow and a determined almost angry look was etched across her face.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard, fuck me in the ass. Fuck me anywhere. Fuck me forever."

I gripped the bottom of her thighs tight and slammed My cock in and out of her as fast and as hard as I could. Slam, slam, slam slam!

"AaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed as My balls exploded and cum rushed up My cock. I slammed deep into her, holding Myself there and spasming over and over. Jet after thick jet of hot cum filled her ass. I'd lifted her off the table in My effort and still she slapped her clit.

her eyes rolled back and suddenly she stiffened and cried out as a massive cum enveloped her. I slid My wilting cock from her and stood back to watch. I dropped her legs and they flopped open obscenely.

"OOOOooooooooooooooooooo godddddddddd fuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk......" she screamed again and writhed on the table, her hands between her legs, holding on tight. she started to shudder again and I moved forward, grabbing her wrists and pulling the dripping toy from her cunt. she lay there for minutes, catching her breath.

I moved between her legs again and took the hem of her uniform and wiped My slick cock off on the material.

"No more please..." she whispered.

"No, no more today pet. Time to get going."

"But i can't go home like this..."

"Who said anything about going home?"

"But?"

"Make yourself presentable kelly, you have a long night ahead of you."

she stood and straightened her clothes with her eyes on the ground. I threw My bag into the back of the car and retrieved My mobile phone from the console.

I rang home.

"All finished here pet... on My way... yes about twenty minutes... oh and pet?"

I made her wait.

"I have that surprise for you..."

Author's Note: Thank Y/you to those readers who take the time to vote. Y/your judgment is inspiring!

12