Under the Gaze of the Sirens 01: My Girlfriend Thinks You're Gay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that putting an end to the conversation Carl kissed Sarah forcefully, then slid between her legs and began licking her. After he got her writhing and moaning he mounted her and a wild fuck ensued. Getting close to climax, images of sex with the femininely attired Bobby and thoughts of gay sex entered his mind. With that, that's all it took as he came repeatedly inside Sarah pounding her mercilessly pumping a hot load of cum deep into his hottie girlfriend with naughty thoughts of doing the same to Bobby flooded his orgasmic mind canvas. As he collapsed on top of her she still tingled with sexual mischief. Sarah disengaged from Carl's cock and rolled him over on his back. She climbed up on to his face and ground her pussy, sopping with cum onto his face. Dancing her tasty slit over his mouth she squirmed and came repeatedly enjoying the newness of this kink as Carl was "forced" to lick his own cum out of her tasty pussy.

Sarah slid off of Carl and snuggled next to him.

"This could be fun!" she thought to herself as they drifted off to sleep. .......

Sarah had sent Bobby home with a "gift bag" of panties, shoes, bras, camisoles, stockings and make-up telling him to "have fun". She was amused that she had coaxed him to be femme and have gay sex with Carl, it was a sexual conquest of a different sort for her. For Bobby though he had long denied it to himself he was beginning to accept that he was gay and more than excited with all the feminine trappings Sarah sent home with him. Late that night in his room he slid into panties, stockings, high heels and lipstick, pranced around and then masturbated to gay porn. Truth be known, being able to suck Carl's cock was an unexpected dream come true for Bobbi.

It was a few weeks before Bobby got the nerve to contact Carl again. Meeting at Carl's place they watched another game on the couch. Though the sexual tension was very high nothing was said about the time before. After some time Carl blurted out:

"This game sucks. Why don't you find something to wear," he said grinning to Bobby.

"OK. When is Sarah coming home?" Bobby said as he was getting up.

"She's at her mom's this weekend. She'd kill me if she knew you were here. Said you could only come over when she could watch," Carl almost whispered. "Go on. This will be hot. I'll put on some porn."

Carl was excited. He was always horny, what guy isn't. He had already laid out some lingerie for Bobby to put on. A white bra, a pair of flowered and white micro thin cotton panties, some stockings. Bobby was completely shaved. After the previous encounter with Carl and Sarah Bobby knew how to do makeup better. He put on the lingerie and did some makeup. His cock was so hard, he loved being gay and fem. Bobby found a pair of Sarah's heels that would fit and sashayed out to Carl.

"Wow!" Carl gushed. "You look hot!"

Bobbi sashayed around for Carl in the panties, bra and high heels. Bobbi's little penis was hard and tented in the super soft cotton panties.

Carl was already hard as Bobbi sat next to him. A girl was sucking cock on the TV as porn played in the background. Bobbi slid his hand over the bulge in Carl's pants, he loved feeling a hard cock. When Bobbi was sneaking over to Mark's he loved playing with the hard cock through the pants, he loved the excitement of undoing the pants and pulling out a hard cock to play with. Carl and Bobbi kissed. This was no ordinary kiss. Carl's pent up longing for more sex with Bobbi spilled out into a ravenous homosexual kiss. Both boys were smitten with desire. Sarah was hot but for Carl this clandestine taboo sex with Bobbi was as exciting as it gets.

Sarah had pried to see if Carl had any gay encounters like Brandon told her that every guy has. He was afraid to let on but yes he did have sex with another boy several times before Sarah came along. While still in high school a neighbor friend had pulled out some girly magazines an afternoon long ago. And just like now with Bobbi the neighbor kid put his hand over Carl's hard cock in his jeans. It was so hot letting another boy play with him, it just felt so good. The boy opened Carl's pants and began sucking on Carl's cock. They both got naked and into bed rolling around kissing and pulling on each other's cocks. The boy sucked Carl off and then Carl jacked the boy off. Carl felt guilty about it but did hook up with the kid a few more times when he was horny. While he put these gay encounters out of his mind and moved on to a number of girls, the erotic memory stayed dormant till Sarah reignited them again with Bobby. Sarah was like a trophy for his masculinity but now that these homosexual desires were being rekindled with Bobbi he could not believe how hard his cock was and how exciting being gay with Bobbi was.

With Bobbi all fem in panties he felt Carl's cock through his pants and it seemed he couldn't get them open soon enough to get at his friend's manhood. Carl was hard as steel as Bobbi got to it and nuzzled his face onto the stunning cock. Bobbi had masturbated many times thinking about Carl's cock after that day when Sarah dressed him up and made him suck it, now he had it all to himself. Any doubts whether he was gay or not had long since vanished as he sunk his mouth over Carl's manhood and began sucking, eliciting a huge moan of appreciation from his friend. Carl felt a little guilty hooking up with Bobbi while Sarah was gone, but he also had to admit to himself this was as exciting as it gets, just so naughty having his fem gay friend suck on his cock.

After many long excruciatingly wonderful minutes of getting his cock sucked Carl pulled Bobbi up into his arms for another hungry homosexual kiss. Kissing another boy really excited Carl. It was so illicit and improper to do if he was straight but so exciting, so different than kissing a girl, it really stirred his excitement about having sex with another boy. Leading his newly fem sweetheart into the bedroom Carl disrobed and they were soon rolling around on the bed in a passionate embrace. Bobbi's cock felt wonderful to the touch as the two boys played with each other. It was a thrilling, urgent frenzy of boy on 'boi' lust. They slid into a gay 69; for Carl this was an opportunity he had secretly long for, to finally suck another boy's cock again. He was surprised how good Bobbi's cock tasted and the sensation was especially fulfilling, just the excitement of doing something he knew he shouldn't but that it was so exciting and felt so good. Bobbi was so sexy and smooth and fem it just made it so erotic with the feeling of getting his cock sucked by a boy as he himself sucked Bobbi's cock.

Erotic thoughts ran through his head; of Sarah and how sexy she was and how she started it all with dressing Bobbi up, having Bobbi suck his cock in front of her, having sex with her in bed with Bobbi, how she made him lick his cum from her titties and from her pussy, thoughts of sex with his friend from high school, how good it felt having Bobbi sucking on his cock as he sucked on Bobbi's, just how sexually exciting it was have unhindered taboo gay sex with Bobbi as Sarah was away. Then it happened. Carl was not quite ready when Bobbi came, ejaculating huge gobs of cum into Carl's mouth as Bobbi sucked lovingly on Carl's nice big cock. Carl did however not miss a drop and his own cock was aching it was so hard. Bobbi shuddered he had cum so pleasantly in Carl's mouth, but he was still horny as he slid up into Carl's arms kissing him as sweetly as any girl.

"I want you inside me," Bobbi whispered to Carl as they broke the kiss.

Carl fumbled in the nightstand for some lube and then pressed his nice hard cock against Bobbi's tight bung hole. It took a little forcing but Carl managed to work it up Bobbi's ass and began to fuck his fem lover. His cock felt incredible, he knew why guys are gay he thought to himself as he began to make love to Bobbi just as energetically and tribal as he would to Sarah or any other girl. But Bobbi was a boy. Fucking him felt great. Carl felt a bit guilty that he was enjoying it so much. It didn't matter, this was one hot fuck as he pounded his cock up Bobbi's tight ass and Bobbi writhed in his arms moaning and passionate. Bobbi was hard again. He furiously jacked on his cock as Carl fucked him. After many long minutes of fucking and jacking off both boys were close. When cum dribbled out of Bobbi's cock Carl lost it and humped madly, ejaculating many hot squirts of cum up into Bobbi's "pussy". Carl could not believe how good a fuck he just had.

"You are so hot," Bobbi whispered in Carl's ear. "I'm so gay. I wish you were my boyfriend," he told him, unsettling Carl a little.

As they disengaged and got dressed Carl was not sure exactly how he felt, perhaps a little guilty but certainly very sated. Sarah would not be home till the next evening and a few hours after Bobbi left he was surprised to hear a knock on the door. It was Rick who lived with Jenny, a few doors down at the apartment complex. They cracked open a beer and sat on the couch. Rick spoke and blurted it right out:

"My girlfriend thinks you're gay. Sarah told Jenny about Bobby and she knows Sarah is gone for the weekend. Jenny told me she saw Bobby over here earlier and told me she thinks you might be gay too."

Carl's jaw dropped a little not knowing what to say. Before he could compute the statement Rick spoke again:

"My girlfriend thinks you're gay. My girlfriend has no idea I'm gay," Rick said looking Carl deeply in the eyes. As he unbuttoned his pants revealing that he was wearing pair of hot pink panties he slid his hand onto Carl's leg.

12