Under the Radar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it eventuated, she was able only to unzip her dress before a combination of inexplicable dizziness and alcohol-enriched blood saw to it that her overall perception closed-down for the duration. Sprawled somewhat inelegantly face-down on her coverlet in just her underwear, it wasn't so much sleep that overtook her as a mild coma.

Now, normally when a girl discovers something fondling her breasts while she's half-asleep, some major repercussion is to be expected. Michaela however just smiled, murmuring audibly as she did so, "I hoped you would come...."

Once again the hands took the initiative, feeling their way across her taut little bottom, smoothing their way along her rear cheeks and across the back of her thighs. She retained enough presence of mind to giggle softly even though she was barely aware of proceedings. Completely removed from the real-time, she simply giggled once more as the clasp of her bra was unhooked just below her shoulders and the skimpy item pulled from under her. A hand slipped beneath her tummy and sliding under the waistband of her panties, felt its illicit way to her vaginal lips whereupon it began rubbing her genital area with professional zeal. She probably was quite unaware that her hips were responding provocatively to the indecent attention being paid now to both her upper and lower body.

Vaguely, she felt the hands propelling her over on to her back but was not sufficiently involved to be able to argue. The sensation of having both her breasts now squeezed softly as well as having her nipples manipulated, aroused her yet further. She tried opening her eyes but the cirrus clouds swirling in her head seemed to dull the optic nerves and she was only able to make out in the darkness, the vaguest of outlines above her. Even as she tried unsuccessfully to focus, something came closer and she felt lips -- a man's lips -- come into contact with her own. The kiss was prolonged.....enough that she could barely draw breath. Completely at the mercy of this ghostly apparition, all she sensed is that she wanted to be kissed more.

This however took on a new meaning when the lips moved to her right breast and began to suckle her steadily.

"Making me so....so hot," she murmured almost inaudibly.

Fully transported as the lips applied their wondrous pleasures to her other nipple, she could but wriggle her hips in recognition of their silent talent. Unwilling as well as fully unable to halt progress, she was almost disappointed when the lips momentarily withdrew from their applied duties only to be replaced by a new sensation -- her panties being steadily pulled down off her hips.

Out to it she still was for all intents and purposes but something of a self-preservation instinct survived as she attempted quite futilely to prevent their total removal. Naturally that first kiss on her fully exposed cleft put paid to any further resistance.

"Oh Ohh," pretty much covers her vocal assessment of the situation. Again she tried to open her eyes but was unable to make out anything more than a transient shape on the bed near her. She felt her legs being parted yet had neither the awareness nor inclination to address her stark vulnerability. If she even sensed that rape was a possibility she had no defense on which to fall back on -- as it were!

Any thoughts of resistance had they even been present, were dissipated on the spot when she felt the tongue intrude between her spread labia. In a fully wakened condition she may have taken offense at such un-ladylike treatment but in the hazy condition she found herself, the sensation was without pleasured precedence. Her arms high up on the pillow now, she simply moaned aloud and parted her legs further. Her young and inexperienced body ached for greater fulfillment.

Such was not to keep her waiting.

Barely aware of any game plan, all she sensed is that something or someone was hunched up over her. Even trying to concentrate, the outline of her companion seemed to waver around the edges as if the moonlight was being thwarted in its effort to illuminate the room, by the passing clouds.

She thought she heard someone say "Michaela" but was denied further reflection on the matter at the moment something distinctly hard and extended penetrated her vaginal cavern. Unable to prevent a cry from escaping her lips, her mouth opened in shock as the newly come by assailant re-entered her formerly virginal opening. Despite the extreme discomfort, though this was obviously tempered by her partially anaesthetized condition, the repetitious nature of the assault very soon won her over -- even though she remained half unconscious. The harder the thrusting the more her inert form seemed to respond to the call. Tossing her head from side to side now she was quite unaware of her own involvement, particularly the upward contribution made by her own hips. She could hardly have detected her left earring detaching itself as a result of its owner's exertions. Strong hands held her tight around her waist now as the flames of pro-creational desire built-up in her own womb.

Her hairline and cleavage damp with exertion, she sensed at the periphery of her awareness, her ghostly partner's finality. She felt a warmth flood her internally just seconds ahead of her own violent shock-wave.

The pressure at her waist disappeared and she sensed she was alone. Had she been blessed with her full faculties at that moment, she would probably have cried. As it was, she lay there fully expended physically. She tried to form some coherent thoughts for a while but was unable to find a way through those Cirrus formations. Whatever came next would have to wait until her head cleared or the morning....whichever came first.

The moon was full and clear that night. Together with the gentlest of breezes that barely rustled the leaves within the avenue of maples, the full beauty of the estate could be felt as well as witnessed. The casual observer may have missed the tiny object on the pathway glinting in the moonlight, not an arm's length from the delicately carved fountain.

It was in the likeness of a tiny dove.

© Peter_Pan 2008

See profile:

12