Under the Sea

Story Info
A woman in an under-sea world must make a decision.
3.8k words
4.13
18.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had taken a sleeping pill so I slept like a baby as my husband drove through the night. I woke in perfect time with our arrival at the beach. The hotel had promised us an early check-in, but apparently 7:00 AM was a bit too early. My husband suggested we pitch our umbrella on the beach and wait it out. I happily agreed. He pulled our beach supplies from the car while I went through our luggage to retrieve our swimsuits. In no time, he was asleep in a reclined chair and I was headed for the water.

I stepped in and found the water to be the perfect temperature. The gentle waves pushed my body back and forth as I slowly walked through the soft sand deeper into the water. Once up to my waist, I softened my knees and sank into the clear turquoise water to my chin. Small waves lapped by as I bobbed along with the rhythm of nature.

With knees bent deeply, I rested my toes against the sea floor, then with a small push, I rose up with the peak of the passing wave. With arms outstretched and floating beside me, I became one with the motion. Up and down I floated. Up and down. Wave after wave after wave. It was my happy place and I wanted to stay forever.

I took in the salty sea air and the steady repetitious sound of the waves lapping against the shore. It was no wonder my husband easily fell asleep in the shade of that umbrella. No one was seen on the beach beside us and this was a welcome alternative to the crowd of tourists that would soon arrive.

I was pulled from my laze when I suddenly felt something brush against my leg. Mildly alarmed, I stood and focused into the sparkling water as a school of tiny fish rushed by. I took a moment to watch them in fascination. A moment later, they were gone and I sank back into the water.

A gull cried out and I looked up to watch the bird fly nearby. He circled again, took a sharp turn and plunged into the water, emerging a moment later with his breakfast. I glanced briefly toward my husband to see if he had witnessed the scene, but he was sleeping soundly.

That is when I noticed I had drifted farther from the shore. Reaching my toes to the bottom, I found nothing below. A confident swimmer, I began kicking and pulling my arms through the water, but as I focused on my husband under that umbrella, I found myself getting further away and the water getting colder. "Ken!" I cried out, but he didn't flinch.

I rode the waves, up and down, as I shifted to swim parallel to the shore, resting whenever possible. The current pulled me further out into the deep cobalt blue. I began to tire when a sudden wave crashed over my head. For a moment the sea air was gone, the blue sky was gone, the sound of my efforts was gone. There was only an eerie silence mixed with a rustle of bubbles. When my head finally emerged, I gasped deeply as another wave took me back under. Each time I popped up I strained to find my husband but I had drifted too far out. My instinct caused me to cry out even though I knew no one could hear. "Help!" I screamed.

As I continued to fight the current, my legs became weaker and I began to fear the worst. It became more difficult to push my body back to the surface, and the power of even the smallest waves became incredibly difficult to recover from. When something passed against me so close I felt it touch my swimsuit, I gasped in shock and inhaled a huge draw of salt water. Again, it brushed against me, this time between my legs. My scream was silenced by water cover.

Then, in one horrifying scene, I felt the thing again. It coiled itself around and around my leg. My arms were suddenly thrust upward as it pulled me down further. A final burst of energy came over me as I kicked and fought with all I had, but it was no use. I looked up as the blue sky gradually disappeared behind the sparkling surface of the water. Darker and darker the cold water got until finally, I faded away.

*****

.

The next thing I remember, I was on my knees coughing and gasping. Dripping wet, I forced the oxygen into my lungs, though it burned like fire. My wet hair fell into my face as I put my hand on the cold marble floor to brace myself.

"Side!" I heard a strange voice demand. "Side!"

I looked up and found myself surrounded by at least a dozen strange creatures. As if a royal court, a big throne sat empty on a raised platform. A creature I can only describe as a fish-man stood to the left of the big chair and repeated himself angrily. "Side!"

"I'm afraid it's not a dream." I heard someone say. I turned toward the voice as a man stepped forward, feeble with age. He approached and slowly knelt beside me.

"What is this place?" I asked frantically. "What are those things? How did I get here? Who are you?"

"I have been a prisoner here since I was a young man. My wife and I were on our honeymoon and were pulled out to sea." he explained.

"Yes!" I said. "Something pulled me under. How did I get here? What's going on?" I was frantic.

"Side!" the creature demanded.

"Side?" I said to the man. "Why does he keep saying that?"

"I don't know what these things are called or what this place is called, but I do know that they selected you for a task that is very important to them. They pluck a woman from the sea as often as they can, sometimes once every few days."

"But why?!" I asked.

"The creature wants you to decide." he said carefully. "Decide whether you are to be used for breeding or for feeding."

"What?!" I said, shocked.

"If you let the king breed with you, you will be returned safely to your life above the sea." he looked at me for a moment. "But... If you refuse this, you will be released into the bottom of the sea where you will drown and be eaten. No one has ever made it to the surface by swimming. It's too far."

"How far?" I asked. "I am a good swimmer."

"No, Miss. We are at least 50 miles down. You would never make it."

I looked at him shocked and disgusted. "I... I can't." I stammered.

"Many years ago, I begged my wife to chose the breeding." he told me. "I have to believe she's up there on land and has lived a long happy life." He looked away. "When I was young, the king tried to breed with me too... many times... but I was not... compatible, and so here I will stay. He will not release me because I have become a translator of sorts."

Just then, one of those fish-people appeared carrying a grey mass. It was placed in the king's throne before I realized what it was. About the size of a big duffel bag, the "king" reminded me of a very large tadpole except he had long tapered fins at his side with two forked fingers at the end. He had no legs and his "tail" was phallic shaped instead of flat. He had large black eyes on either side of his round head. With no expression, he stared at me and made a strange sound in his throat.

The old man turned to me. "Shall I tell him you have decided to die to feed his people?"

I looked at him with panic in my face. "I don't want to die. Please ask him to free me." I said.

The man shook his head. "He will not. Your body is the only one he is compatible with. He just needs the sexual release, then you will be returned to your home."

We sat in silence for a moment, all eyes upon us. Then he cleared his throat and continued. "I am sorry. Perhaps I am not being very clear with my translations." the man said. "The king is only interested in one act of intercourse. It is not possible for you to become pregnant by this species. 'Breeding' is their word for the act."

"Side!" the fish-man said again. "Gore." he said, and some of the fish-people stepped aside to reveal a door to a small airlock room. They all began making a strange sound in their throats.

"It is time to go." the man said. "The king's subjects thank you for the contribution of your body as food." He began to stand.

"No! Wait! ...I'll do it. Tell the king he can have intercourse with me." I said quickly. "I will get to go home immediately after?" I asked.

"You will." he replied.

"Okay."

The man made some voices in his throat alternated with simple sounds. The fish-people murmured but the king sat up taller. They talked back and forth discussing something.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"The king is happy to accept the offering of your body for his pleasure." the man said.

I swallowed hard. I couldn't believe what I had agreed to. Certainly, given the situation, my husband would understand.

A contraption was carried into the room and placed in front of me.

"What is this?" I asked.

"You bend over this ...here. And this is where your outstretched arms are secured." the man explained, pointing to the apparatus.

"I have to be restrained?" I asked, shocked. "He is going to do this to me here, in front of all these ...things?"

"No, this is just the king's court. He has invited several guests as well." A door open and dozens of bizarre fish-people began to fill the room. I began to shake.

"Please stand, remove your swimsuit, and insert your body into the mechanism." the man said, detached.

I stood slowly and looked around. I was incredibly humiliated to subject myself to this public treatment. I ran my thumbs down my sides, slipping them under my wet bikini bottom. I stepped out of the suit then advanced forward. I bent over the mechanism and outstretched my arms. There were small cuffs at the end and a stood on my tippy toes to push my hands through them.

The king and the man began making the talk again. A minute later the man said to me "You must remove the top of your bikini as well."

I glared at him.

"The king finds the greatest arousal when human breasts are free from their encasements to swing back and forth." he explained.

"Oh what the hell." I muttered to myself. I carefully squeezed my hands out of the cuffs then stood and reached behind my back to untie the suit. Then, pulling my wet hair to the side, I undid the tie at the back of my neck. I struggled with my modesty as I dropped the wet top on the floor and held my arm in front of my breasts. Keeping my eyes on the ground was better, as eye contact with the creatures made me that much more uncomfortable. I resumed the position across the rack and on my toes, I worked my hands into the small holes.

"Hold those bars in your hands." the man directed.

I located the item and scooped them into my grip. Then, I waited.

"You must lock eyes with the king. This is how he knows you give your consent for the breeding and that you are ready." the man explained.

"Oh for heaven's sake" I mumbled again, drawing my gaze up to those beady black lumps.

I looked at the king, and he looked at me. I grew impatient. "Will you tell that thing to fuck me already?!" I finally said.

The crowd muttered and the king said something. The man answered him.

"What?" I asked. "What's going on?"

"He wanted to know what you said. I told him."

The king indicated to one of his people that he was ready. A fish-man stepped forward, scooped up the king, and walked him out to me. He was carefully balanced on my back. I felt his long fins wrap around my body and his forked fingers locked around the base of my breasts. He squeezed them hard and held tightly. Then he began bouncing impatiently, reminiscent of a child climbing on their parents back begging for a piggyback ride.

I heard the man's voice from somewhere behind me. "He wants you to rock back and forth so he can become... sexually aroused by your swinging breasts, Miss."

I was nauseated at the thought, but the weight of the creature bouncing on my back began to ache. I began to move my body so my breasts would sway. The thing wasn't satisfied. He bounced harder and I knew it was because I was wasn't shaking them enough. He squeezed my breasts tighter and I let out a yelp. Faster I began to rock and this seemed to please him.

It was as if I was dealing with an annoying child until I suddenly felt something hard pressing between my legs. I suddenly stopped and my head shot up. The reality hit me and I panicked. I tried to pull my hands from the cuffs but my fingers gripped the bar locked them in place. I tried to release it, but my fingers seemed paralyzed. The king gave my breasts another painful squeeze and bounced on my back with all his strength.

"Ouch! That hurts, you know!" I declared, annoyed. My words were not acknowledged.

This time when I rocked back, it was mostly an attempt to shake him free. However, my efforts backfired. My back-thrust drove his phallus into me as I screamed out. He continued mistreating my body in the same way and it would seem that this reverse-ridding I was doing, was the only way to subdue his cruelty.

Back and forth I shifted, faster and faster I thrust his thing into my body. I rocked my body as hard and as far as I could in an attempt to get it over with as fast as possible. With no warning, a part of the creature's anatomy began to sting me on the clitoris with each back-thrust. Strangely, the sensation that immediately followed felt so damned amazing I thought I would lose my mind! I shifted back hard which propelled his member deep into me. The painful sting was followed by my great cry of ecstasy as I continued the motion with conflicted feelings. The greatest pleasure I had ever felt crashed into me again and again as I began begging out loud for it to end. It did not.

The king continued to push my body for what felt like an hour or more as all his guests watched intently. The pain and pleasure only intensified and encouraged my continued thrusts.

Finally, with a massive gush, I felt the creature release a great quantity of semen into my body. He released my breasts and I hissed in pain as they burned and tingled as the blood returned to them. I felt his thick warm excretion running down my leg and I ached for him to pull out of me. He didn't. He stayed inside me for several minutes as I shifted impatiently. "It's done, now get it off me!" I yelled, but I received no reply. "Mister!" I cried again.

After several minutes, the fish-man approached and gathered the king. When he plucked himself abruptly from my body I screamed from the shock. He was placed back on his throne and glared at me.

"You can release the bars and stand now." I heard the man say.

Sure enough, the feeling in my fingers was restored and I was able to carefully work them free. I stood with my arm across my breasts and looked to the ground at my right where I had dropped my bikini top. That's when I noticed that the creature's semen did not run from my body and my eyes dropped to my torso. My belly was huge! I sucked in a gasp. "What the fuck!"

I whipped around to spot the old man. "What is this?!" I demanded. I looked down. "You knew this would happen?"

"I'm sorry, Miss." he said softly. "You never would have agreed if I told you this would happen. Be happy you get to go home now. This will all be behind you."

"Yah, " I said sarcastically. "My husband will never notice."

The king again made some noises and the man replied. I quickly dressed in front of the crowd while listening to their unknown language. "The king is ready to return you to your world, but first you must bow before him and kiss his penis to show your appreciation for his gift."

"Appreciation!?!" I declared. I nearly laughed.

"You could have been shark food." the man reminded me. "He has shown you great kindness offering you an alternative."

I looked at him, and then at the huge tadpole-like monster that had just filled me with god only knows what. I put my hands on my big belly and felt nauseated. "Then I can go home?"

"Yes. Immediately thereafter." he said.

I took a deep breath then carefully stepped around the contraption that held me moments before. I curtsied before the ugly grey creature, then looked at the man for approval.

"A proper low-bow is required." He said.

I looked at the thing again, rested my arm on my belly, then bent at the waist, lowering my head.

"A proper bow involves getting on your knees and lowering your forehead to the ground with your arms outstretched." I heard the man say.

"Why didn't you say that in the first place!?" I snapped.

With great difficulty for my new shape, and with an aching back from being jumped on, I carefully made it to the floor and to my knees. The girth of my stomach made it nearly impossible to lower my forehead to the floor, but I opened my knees and this made the gesture finally possible.

"Kiss the king's penis," the man said. "Thank him for his gift."

"This is fucking unbelievable." I mumbled.

I crawled to the raised platform and up the stairs to where he sat. His flaccid member lay across the seat and down the front. I picked it up carefully in my hand and gave the end a quick peck. I turned my head to the man expecting him to say the kiss was not to the proper standard. He did not.

"Now thank him," he said, "and be sincere."

I turned back to the hideous thing. I looked up at it with eyes that almost begged for mercy from this nightmare. "Thank you." I said. I remained looking at him for several moments.

The king and the man began talking again, and their conversation became drawn out.

"What's going on?" I pleaded.

"The king wishes to keep you as his wife and breed you every day." he said.

"What?! No!" I cried. "You told me..."

"I know what I said, but the king is the king."

I turned back to him. "Please let me go back to my world. I have a husband and a life up there. Please! I have done everything you wanted. I am begging you to let me go."

The man translated my words to the creature.

"The king says that your groveling gives him an even greater desire for you. He wishes to leave you in the containment for all of your days and keep you filled with ten times the offspring."

I sucked in a gasp.

The man continued. "Unfortunately, the fact that you are already married means he must reject you. The king honors all contracts. However, if you return to the water again he will take this to mean you have broken the contract with your husband in order to be the king's pleasure. And if your husband enters the water, he will certainly be drowned to free you from your contract with him."

"I understand." I said. "Can I go now?"

"Yes." the man said. I felt a bit sad for him, being trapped there, away from his love. The fish-person that had yelled at me stepped forward and scooped me up.

*****

I was suddenly alone under the water. Beams of sunlight shown through from above and I kicked and swam toward the sparkling brilliance. I broke through the surface and took in a great breath.

The water was beautiful and calm. I swam toward the beach, which was awkward in my condition. My body cramped as I swam but I was not about to stop. My freedom was only yards away. The cramping became even worse as my feet were finally able to reach the floor. A few more steps up the sand and I doubled over, screaming in pain. An urge to push shot through my middle and I obliged. A gush of liquid came out which contained thousands of tiny tadpole-like creatures similar to the thing they called king. I was shocked at this. I pulled my bikini bottoms down, squat low and pushed again as the next wave of cramps came. Thousands of tiny swimmers shot out of my body and scattered in the warm water as the waves took them away.

The cramps continued and with each ejection, my stomach slowly returned to its original size. I looked up the beach and saw my husband still sleeping soundly as I labored and birthed thousands of the king's spawn.

When it was finally done, I pulled up my swimsuit and collapsed on the wet sand. After several minutes, I looked up and saw my husband approach.

"Tire yourself out swimming?" he asked with a light laugh.

I nodded, still breathless.

"I'm going to get in. Maybe you'll join me once you rest a while?" Ken said, walking towards the water.

12