Under Their Noses!

Story Info
Son and dad get carried away under their family's noses!
2.5k words
4.16
119.9k
82

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seekrett
Seekrett
55 Followers

Everyone in this story is over 18.

*****

It had been a long day, and i couldn't wait to get home and get my feet off the ground!

Ever since my early teenage years, I've developed some type of back problem that always cause me a lot of pain by the end of the day, it is awful.

Thankfully, dad is a renowned chiropractor and message therapist in my area and he's been a blessing in my life. Sometimes when I get home after a long day, he'd offer to massage my back and it is truly something I look forward to when I'm on my way home every night from school. Mom is not a fan of it however, she thinks he spoils me too much and that "my back problems would go away if I was more active and played more sports". She is clueless. My back problems go beyond simple active tendencies. That's not to say i am a slob, i go to the gym every night after school with my friends. It is a routine I've been doing ever since my freshman year, but it hasn't helped with my back issues as mom preaches. I'm 18 years old now and In fact, i think it has become worse with time. But thankfully I've got dad. My sister is also more understanding of my predicament.

As I was heading home, i received a text from mom telling me the family were having a movie night and that if I wanted them to wait for me. Now I'm not much of a movie guy but what the heck, it sounded relaxing so I told her to wait for me.

As I got home, my back was absolutely aching me, and a headache was starting to crawl into my skull.

"Yeah, time for a massage from dad" I thought.

I felt butterflies in my stomach just to think of the relief i will feel, that's how talented dad was.

As i walked in the house, the smell of popcorn was almost overwhelming and everyone was already comfy in the living room with the lights dimmed.

"Hurry up gosh!" My sister yelled as I ran upstairs to leave my backpack in my room and change into something more comfy.

"Be right there, you guys can start the movie now if you want!" I replied from upstairs not wanting them to wait any longer for me.

I could care less about a movie. All I was really looking forward to was that massage from dad. I quickly changed into my comfy boxers and a breezy tank top, grabbed the moisturizing cream my dad always puts on my back for his massages and ran downstairs.

The movie had already begun and it seemed like an action flick from what I could tell. They paused the movie as I arrived in the living room.

"Where are you sitting?" Mom asked.

She was sitting next to dad cuddling him up for dear life on the big sofa, my sister was on the floor, she had put several covers to make a cushioned surface. It looked comfy but I was really looking to be with dad so he could work his magic.

"Well dad, i was wondering if you could massage my back tonight for a little bit, it has been killing me all day!" I asked him from across the living room.

"Can't it wait till after the movie?" Asked mom, i could tell she was annoyed.

"Mom it's hurting like hell, i won't make through the movie comfortably." I replied.

"Please!"

"Its okay honey, I'll just do it for a little bit until he feels better." Replied dad assuring mom.

"Fine!" Replied mom in an even more annoyed tone. "you really need to start working out, playing video games with your friends doesn't help your problem!" She said as she moved onto the floor with my sister. She is oblivious as a mother sometimes.

"Mom leave him alone" said my sister as they got comfortable on the floor.

"Thank you mom." I said to her as I got onto the couch next to dad. "Here, i brought the cream you use." I told him as I got comfortable.

Finally they unpaused the movie and it was quite loud.

"I don't want you to miss the movie dad, how will we do this so you can enjoy it while you fix me?" I got closer to dad's ear so he could hear me.

My dad shifted around the couch until finally he got on his knees to make more room on the couch while still facing the television.

"Here, get in front of me." He told me.

I shifted around the couch until he was directly behind me, i crossed my legs and sat up straight facing the television as well.

Thankfully, mom and sister were laying in front of the couch where all the commotion didn't bother them. I took off my tank top and put it on my lap.

"So what's going on in the movie?" I asked completely confused with the movie's plot but in all truthfulness, i could care less.

"Well watch you twat!" Said my sister.

"Fine." I said under my breath.

"Don't worry I don't know what's going on either." said dad with a slight chuckle.

"Dad please do it harder this time, it really hurts." I told him going back to the subject of the massage. He started to pour massaging cream all over my back.

"Jeez it is freezing!" I jumped slightly out of the chair.

"Be quiet. Let your mother and sister watch the movie." Replied dad in a serious tone.

"Right, sorry." I sat back down and I felt his big, warm hands on my shoulders, working their way down to my lower back. Jesus I was in heaven.

"Dad, that is amazing." I was always in awe at the amount of relief these massages brought to me, and i think by this point I was becoming addicted to them.

I could totally see why mom gets annoyed now. It seems its all I ask nowadays. Of course, dad is happy to oblige, it's his passion after all.

"God I can't believe how good this feels." I said, almost moaning the sentence.

"Can you shut up and let us watch the movie?" Said my sister.

"Just turn up the volume, it's gonna be very hard for me to stay quiet when my back is this painful."

"Ugh!" Expressed my sister putting her hand up with the remote in it and pressing the volume button very forcibly.

I laughed. My sister, the dramatic bitch.

My dad was now working his thumbs up and down the middle of my back near my vertebral column and the feeling was like ecstasy to me.

"God!" I couldn't help myself.

"Shush." Said dad quietly, "lets not upset your mother and sister even more." I turned my face toward him.

"I'm sorry dad but I don't know what's going on with my back tonight. It hurts more than usually and your massages are really helping me out." I said, expressing my relief.

I could feel myself getting hard, it was feeling that good. These massages from dad usually bring me a slight temporary relief, but I don't know what it is about tonight that it feels almost orgasmic. That's the only way I can describe it.

Dad started going in circular motion with his hands down my lower back and it felt like I entered heaven.

"God yes.." i whispered. His hands started touching my upper buttocks, and he started pressing against them with his thumbs. I closed my eyes in pleasure. His hands came back up to my shoulders and then back down again. It was the best thing I've ever felt. My dick was now so hard, i could feel it oozing cum. My dad kept repeating that motion for several more seconds but it seems my boxers were in the way.

"He could still go lower." I thought.

I quickly moved my hands to the back of my boxers and pulled them down so that they were under my butt. I didn't think anything of it, i was in such a trance.

"What are you doing?!" Said dad in a shocked tone.

Thankfully the fact that he was behind me combined with the fact that the movie was loud enough, my sister and mom could not hear him.

"No, pull them up." he demanded.

"Come on dad, it's just so your hands have more room." I replied sounding sure.

"I'll pull them up once you're done."

He must have agreed since I didn't hear another word from him.

"Do the thing where you were going up and down my back again dad, that really helps with the pain." I begged him.

I felt his big hands start to move down my back again, this time a bit harder and faster than before. I could tell he was nervous.

"That's it dad" I moaned.

My dick was completely drenched in cum by this point and the front of my boxers were completely wet.

"Oh god." I moaned a bit louder this time.

My sister looked up and we locked eyes, she looked at me confused.

"Are you two almost done up there? I'm falling asleep here." Said mom.

I could tell by her tone of voice, that she truly was falling asleep. My sister turned toward the television again and continued watching her movie.

"Yes honey, just a few more minutes." Replied dad while still working his hands up and down my back.

But It wasn't enough. I was now excited. In a complete sexual trance and the pain had gone away. My dad had successfully made me horny just by massaging me. I never in a million years had thoughts about him in that way, but right now he could be anyone. He is behind me, all I can sense are his hands, he could be anyone. I simply didn't care anymore. I put my hands behind my back to find my way onto his hands, once I found them I guided them onto my butt cheeks.

"There." I said firmly.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? You're out of line!" He said loudly.

"What the hell is going up there?" Asked my mother abruptly.

"Nothing, i almost fell of the chair." I quickly replied, while looking at dad. He looked me straight in the eyes and didn't say a word. I wondered why? Maybe he was enjoying this more than he knew.

"Hmm well okay hurry it up!" Said mom sounding annoyed again. My sister was now too involved In the movie to even care about all the commotion.

"Just watch the movie mom, relax." I reassured her.

My boxers were now so wet the couch was moist at this point. What was happening to me? Maybe this massage had struck a nerve that somehow made me insanely horny. Here I am with a raging boner, completely wetting the couch, and controlling dad like a puppy. I was surprised at how submissive he was acting.

"Dad please don't stop." I told him while shifting my head back and resting it on his shoulder.

"You're way out of line buddy." he replied while not doing anything to stop me. He was clearly enjoying it too. Who knew? This made me even hornier for some reason. I always thought my dad was such a boring firm macho who didn't have much sexuality to him, but this situation was a complete eye opener.

"Did you spill water on the couch?" He asked me while still working magic with his hands in all the right spots.

"No dad, not water." I moaned back at him.

"Then what the..." He took one hand off my back and around my abdomen, only to be welcomed by my completely drenched underwear.

"Jesus!" He exclaimed.

"What?!" Asked my mother as she sat up wondering what was Happening.

For a moment I thought I was done for. That's it, I'm getting kicked out of the house for being a horny little pervert faggot. Thankfully my tank top was still sitting on top of my lap, hiding all the drenched mess.

"Nothing mom, god! I just spilled a bit of water on the couch and it reached dad. You need to relax already." I said sounding like the best liar in the world.

"Its-" said my dad before I could stop him by quicly grasping his cock firmly. He jumped at my touch.

"What honey?" Asked mom.

I turned around and widened my eyes at him.

"Its just very cold, that's why it surprised me honey. Lay down again, I'll be done In a second."

Mom obliged and layed back down again. My sister was completely disinterested in all the commotion and seemed completely focused on the movie.

With one hand still grasping dad's cock, i reached with my other hand his other hand and placed it on my drenched boxers. I could feel him touching my hard on.

"I can't believe this." he said almost sounding surrendered.

His dick was clearly growing in my hand, he was enjoying our little adventure.

"Dad, you're hands are doing wonders tonight." I said, with a smile on my face.

I guided his hand inside the wetness of my boxers and made him grab my dick. At this point my dick was oozing so much cum, it looked like I had pissed myself and the couch under us was completely wet.

"You're gonna regret this.." He whispered in my ear as i guided his hand to jerk off my cock. I was in heaven. I've never felt so my sexual tension, it's like it took over me. I moaned slightly but I wanted more. I let go of his hand and reached for his other hand and guided it down by butt. He knew what I wanted. Slowly he started working his fingers down my ass crack and onto my anus. We both let out a moan.

"God.." he whispered under his breath.

"Do it dad." I asked.

My mom and sister completely oblivious of the amount of sexual activity happening just behind them. Thankfully they could not smell my cum due to the popcorn they had made earlier.

"You fucking little pervert." my dad whispered in my ear.

I couldn't help myself but moan.

He proceeded to insert his finger in my anus while simultaneously jerking off my wet dick. I moaned louder this time. It almost resounded around the entire living room but my sister and mom didn't budge, i guess the movie was great.

Still my dad immediately let go of my dick and put his hand on my mouth, to stop me from giving us away. Little did he know that his hand was drenched in cum and the smell reached every ounce of my body, turning me on ever more. I started to lick his hand and suck on his fingers. He moaned against my ear.

Part 2 coming soon!

Seekrett
Seekrett
55 Followers