Undercover Female

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting that and the gang bang comment together I suddenly figured out what my hairdo was really for. The madam was probably laughing about the prim and proper FBI agent getting face fucked by 4 guys! I made a mental note to get revenge.

Then my heart began to race, half from a pang of fear and half from a burst of lustful anticipation. Once a guy locked his hands into those twin pistol grips, he could turn my head at any angle and do just about anything with it he wanted to with it. Suddenly I got wet again.

The elevator door opened and we walked down the hall. I forced myself to breathe. We stopped in front of the Presidential Suite.

We knocked and the door opened. It was a big suite with picture windows and a skylight, and thus very brightly lit. There were three young guys together near the front door. They were dressed in jeans and tee shirts, and looked and sounded like they had been drinking for a while. A slightly older man in an expensive looking business suit was against the back wall, talking on the phone.

The young guys immediately grabbed at us and tried to move us to the couches. I decided I would try to position myself with the older guy. I shook off the younger guy's hands and walked to the guy in the suit. He fit the description of Danny Colangelo. He held up a single finger as I approached, indicating that I should wait until he finished the phone call. I sat on the chair next to him and kept my eyes on his only. When one of the younger guys tried to grab me, he shooed them away with a menacing glance. My heart leapt in my chest! Perhaps I had avoided the gang bang three, but what was this guy all about?

While he talked I studied him. Early thirties seemed about right. His eyes were not just blue – they were a fierce ice blue. He had a quiet but strong voice, great diction and grammar, and a pretty damned good vocabulary. He seemed to be instructing the person on the other end as to how they had screwed something up. Without using any gutter language, he called them every kind of fool and pervert you could imagine, all without skipping a beat and using medical and psychological terms when required.

He put down the phone and studied me. "So you are the new girl?" he asked. I nodded shyly.

The tall dark escort yelled to him from the vicinity of the couch "This is her first date ever, Danny. The madam says she is for you only and to take it easy!" I felt a wave of gratitude and suddenly decided that I would do everything I possibly could to make sure she got out of this with few charges and little or no jail time.

He studied me even more intently, and then glanced at the three younger guys already stripping the other girls and pawing at them. His eyes hardened in a cruel smile and I thought for a second he was going let them have me anyway. He looked at my hairdo and apparently came to the same conclusion about it that I had. He smiled like a predator and I gulped. I gave him my best vulnerable look and asked "is there a place we can be by ourselves?"

His expression softened and he took me by the arm. We walked into the master bedroom and he took off his suit jacket and rep tie and hung them on a chair. He looked good. Small waist, large chest, and was very graceful as he moved.

He locked the door and wedged a chair behind it just like the notes said. He sat down on the bed and left me standing at the foot of the bed. He waited for me to start talking. Interrogation 101. But I just waited him out. The more time this took the better for me. He took out a full size Colt 1911 from his right waistband and two spare magazines from the other side and set them on the bed stand. He took off his boots and I noticed a J frame Smith revolver with a modified shrouded hammer clipped to the inside of one of them, and a speed loader clipped inside the other boot. Also just as advertised.

I was somehow suddenly reminded of one of the girls in my college dorm. Her name was Tessa and she was often called Tessa the Teaser. I had heard many stories about her leading guys on for weeks and never giving them any relief. When I met here I asked her about it. She laughed it off, and smiled like she was recalling a very pleasant memory. "I always please after I tease" she said. "Always. I make them wait and last and want it for a long time, but when they finally get their rocks off it is much better for them. It is a bigger stronger orgasm that they never forget"

She proceeded to tell me all of her tricks, which began with some of the sex tips on preventing premature ejaculation from Redbook magazine that I had already read and ended with some incredibly creative techniques that Tessa had perfected on her own. I decided that I would try to tease Danny for as long as possible, hoping that somehow something would happen and I could call for a raid before I actually delivered on the services that had already been promised and paid for. But part of me already wanted to please him, to make him smile again.

"Is this really your first time as an escort?" He asked. He was studying me carefully for signs of deception. But I could be completely truthful about this. "Yes" I said and looked at him directly. "Did you go to college?" he continued. I told him I had a degree in accounting. He then asked me a few quick questions, ranging from elementary double entry bookkeeping up to the ACH system and electronic funds transfer protocols. Luckily I was able to answer them all authoritatively.

He then persisted with the escort angle. "How did you get into the escort thing?" I paused, now having to make something up that was believable. I stayed as lose to the truth as I could. "I got recruited by the madam through a girl in my college class. I complained about how big a student loan balance I had and she said maybe she had a way to help me fix that. I met with the madam, who told me I had the looks to pay the loans off quickly. She said that the girl that you saw before saved her money and paid all her loans off, and she doesn't work as an escort any more. He seemed strangely pleased by this news. Then he got a bit of a leer on his face. "Will you really do anything I want?" he said challengingly.

I did not want him to catch me in a lie, so I told the truth. "I don't know yet. Surely I would not for those three in the living room." I paused and licked my lips theatrically. "But you seem pretty nice." The tease had begun. I had been in the suite about 30 minutes.

Danny stood up right in front of me. He took off my rain coat and threw it on top of his suit coat. He looked me up and down unflinchingly and took it all in. I savored the effect it had on him. Interrogation mode was over. He could not look away. He could no longer take it or leave it. I expected him to focus on my nipples showing through the dress like the SAC and most guys, and he did look at them for a while and lick his lips. He spent even longer looking at my legs and leaning to the side a little bit to see my ass. But his eyes finally came to rest on my feet and shoes. They stayed there and I could see his cock twitch in his suit pants. It was like a Penthouse variations letter come to life, and I thought I could see what my next tease should be.

I thought I could run with this for at least another 30 minutes. I sat down on the little love seat at the foot of the large bed. I held my left foot up level with the floor. He not only got a great view of the leg and the shoe, but a quick glance upwards would let him take in the crotchless panties. He did, but soon focused on my lower legs, feet, and shoes. "Do you like these shoes, Danny?" I asked slowly. "They are Italian." He did not care if they were from the moon, but I knew he liked them.

I snaked my foot up closer and closer to his crotch and he finally grabbed it and put it on his shoulder, and began licking the lower part of my leg. I have never been into feet, but I liked this. And it seemed to make Danny very happy. After I few minutes I turned my leg so he would have to lick the other side, then switched legs so he could work on the other one. He never kissed my shoes. I took one leg down and took the shoe off, then offered him the foot. He took it and kissed it, but it was brief and just seemed erotic to him. But he did not seem like a full on foot fetishist. But at least another 30 minutes had gone by.

I stood back up to face him and kissed him on the mouth. He seemed surprised at first, but then he really got into it. He snaked his arms around me in a big hug and kissed me for long time like a high school sweetheart. I loved it. And I kissed him back just as sweetly. He smelled good, his teeth were clean and his breath was fresh, and his chest felt great against my nipples. I was prepared to kiss him like that all night.

But Danny got other ideas. He stepped back a little and drew my little black dress over my head and threw it on my raincoat. He pulled my arms up over my head so my breasts were turned up like a package he wanted to open. Languorously he kissed the side of my chest and then the side of my breasts, never coming near the nipple. Occasionally I would feel his hot breath on one nipple of the other, but his mouth never settled there. Now he was teasing me. But that was okay. I could wait it out.

Finally I decided to ask for it, like the madam said. "Danny" I said, "would you please kiss my nipples?"

I think this was the minor victory he had been looking for. He began to circle his tongue around each aureole slowly and inexorably moving toward the center. My nipples crinkled in anticipation. I could feel the wetness dripping down the open front of my panties. I don't think I have ever been so excited before. When he reached the nipples he took his time, teasing but moving forward a little each minute. I was floating on a cloud, with no logical thought possible. Soon he was kissing them lightly, then strongly, and then sucking on them gently. I was nearing my first nipple centric orgasm and it was so good. When he began the strong sucking I started to come, and little gentle bites sent me over the edge.

I squirted a little juice thought the hole in the front of the panties. My pussy was radiating heat and stink like fresh sticky asphalt on a humid hundred degree day. He smiled wickedly at me and said "What is that enchanting perfume?" But I made him say it. 'What is it Danny? Say it" He looked momentarily like a sixteen year old who had been caught jerking off. "It, It, It's your pussy" he finally stammered. "Do you like that smell" I asked. He turned beet red, but replied "I sure do."

He began kissing his way down my abdomen, but stopped and worked his tongue around my navel for quite a while. Then he moved towards the erupting volcano between my legs. He must have read one of my sister's Redbook articles, because he began to work on me in the way I was hoping for. He started with my outer lips, licking them toward the center like he was closing them. Then he licked them the other direction from the center out, opening them up. Then he gently sucked on the outer lips until they were fully engorged and excited. Instead of moving then to the inner lips, he surprised me by gently licking my perineum, and letting his tongue wander closer and closer to my anus. When he finally flicked his tongue across my little rosy hole, I cried out for joy.

Then he moved to the inner lips, first licking them from the outside in like they were closing doors. Then he reversed and licked them from center to the outside, fully opening my doors! He sucked the inner lips gently until they were fully distended and excited. He easily slipped two fingers into my now completely sloppy pussy, and began to make the "come here" gesture as he searched for my G spot. I felt the little squishy area tighten up and respond as he pushed his fingers across it, and I felt myself rushing toward another climax.

He pushed his tongue into my ass, fucking it like a little cunt, and at the same time he increased the pressure and friction on my G spot. I came like a machine gun: Bang! Bang! Bang! Quick, shuddering orgasms that each curled my toes.

Then he moved up alongside me and kissed me full on the mouth. I was amazed at how strong my pussy tasted on his lips. I have never been so excited ever. I kissed him back fervently, but then laughed and said, "Excuse me but I have to go pee!"

I jumped into the bathroom and peed like a race horse. I have never had that reaction to great sex before (I never had sex that great before) but then I realized that I had been so nervous during the preparation for this assignment that I had not visited the bathroom all day. I have heard guys talk about how good it feels to finally empty a full bladder – suddenly I knew what they were talking about.

I used a wet washrag to wash myself off and went back to the bed. Danny was lying on his back sporting the biggest, reddest, angriest looking erection I had ever seen outside of porno films.

It reminded me of an expression Tessa the Teaser used. She said "When his dick is all red his balls are usually blue" and that that was "the right time to start the final tease". I asked Danny to stand up and I got on my knees in front of him. I used by best shy little girl voice "Danny, would it be okay if I touched your cock?"

He literally vibrated in place. I very gently used my fingers like I had never touched a dick before, and very slowly and tentatively made contact. It was red and hot to the touch. After I had touched at least once all over it, I said in a slightly huskier voice "Danny, would be okay if I kissed it?"

"Yes!" he pleaded. I was afraid he was going to shoot right there. I very gently kissed all over his cock, using my lips only, no tongue, and no suction. He was right on the edge. I started the next phase of Tessa's technique. It seemed highly counterintuitive, but she said it worked every time.

He was dripping clear juice mixed with a little bit of come from the end of his cock. I looked into his eyes and innocently said "Danny, you are dripping!" I took my finger and smeared it in the liquid, and began to gently spread it all over his cock. I thought this would make him come, but Tessa was right. He shuddered, but did not blast off. It seemed to have slowed him down for a while.

I looked at him again. His eyes pleaded with me for release. "Danny" I said, "I really want to suck your cock, but I need you to promise me something first?" "Anything!" he said.

"Well you know how sensitive my nipples are? I want you to promise me that after I start sucking you and when you are just about to come you will tell me so I can get it to shoot on my nipples for this first time, okay?"

"Okay, okay!" he almost screamed. I smiled at him sweetly, paused for a minute until he did a double take to see why I stopped, and then I implemented Tessa's top tease technique.

I reached one hand onto the base of his cock and began to gently jack it like I was giving him a hand job. I maneuvered the tip of his cock into position to be right next to my nipples. With my other hand I gently massaged the base of his balls, trying to see if I could locate his prostate gland. He was almost there.

I waited until he looked at me again, and then batted my eyelashes and stuck out my tongue toward the end of his cock. Just as it was about to touch him, I increased the motions of my both my hands. At just the instant that the tip of my tongue almost touched the slit on his cock to lap up the fluid dripping from it, I pressed on his prostate, per Tessa's teachings.

His ass began to vibrate. He closed his eyes, threw his head back, and growled like a dog. I felt his prostate churn and his balls jump, and just managed to aim his gusher onto one nipple. He shot a tremendous volume and it landed right on me, covering the nipple! It was hot like candle wax, and I loved it.

Tessa said this gives them a tremendous orgasm, but keeps them dreaming of the next time when they hope you will actually suck them and they can shoot in your mouth. I then aimed at my other nipple, and he covered that with a load that was even hotter and stickier. My nipples were quivering. I went back and forth from nipple to nipple as the volume declined, but it was still wonderfully hot and sticky.

Per Tessa's methods, I narrated his shots: "Oh Danny! Your hot come feels so good on my nipples! Shoot it on me! Shoot it! Shoot it! He was moving his head back and forth like Stevie Wonder and grunting with each spurt.

When he opened his eyes I was ready for Tessa's version of the old show biz adage that holds you should always leave them wanting more. I scooped up some of his come from my nipples and adoringly put it in my mouth and swallowed it like it was the tastiest thing I ever had! He watched me give him an "all gone" smile show with my open mouth and then got this huge smile on his face and laid his head back on the pillow like he was the happiest man I the world.

When Tessa told me about this, she said this was sometimes dangerous. She said if you really craved the taste and wanted it all, it meant you were in love with the guy! But she also said that meant she was in love with all her guys! I figured I would have to think about that later.

Right now I was hoping Danny would roll over and go to sleep. I decided to encourage him to do so. I rolled onto the bed with him, cuddled up next to him and put my head on his chest like I was a little girl ready to go to sleep. It almost worked.

The phone rang on the night stand. He picked it up and listened for almost a minute, then put it down and frowned. I could see the wheels turning in his head.

He looked at me with a really funny expression, and said "I had hoped we could spend a lot more time together. I wanted to get to know you better. And to be perfectly honest, I also really wanted to make use of your headgear." He smiled wanly, and I turned beet red.

"The fact that you are blushing right now tells me I was right to want to know you better, and that you should make this your first and last escort date." He walked over to the corner of the room and pulled out a metal Halliburton briefcase, and tossed me a stack of bills. I recognized the bank packaging – it was $100K! "Pay off your loans, and promise me you will never take another client from the madam." I could only nod yes.

"I have to go" he said. "Business, and as much as I would like to see you again, I don't think that is going to be possible. Take good care of yourself!" He put his clothes back on, put his guns back in place, picked up the case and opened the door. He yelled to the three younger guys "We are out of here in 60 seconds. If you can't keep up you are fired!"

The gang bang three struggled to disengage themselves from the other girls, and were still carrying their shoes and trying to get all their clothes on when I heard the elevator chime ding in the hallway through the open door. And suddenly they were all gone.

I had a decision to make. I decided not to call for a raid – it may be there were going to a meet to make a sale, and it may be that they had called if off. I didn't have any data to tell me which, and if I did nothing, the team outside would follow them anyway. I quickly cleaned up, put my clothes on, grabbed my little Italian purse, hid the $100K in the pocket of my raincoat, and joined the other girls.

The tall black haired girl said "Let's go find the Town Car and get out of here." I followed them and we headed down in the elevator.

I didn't know if the whole operation had been blown, or I was still undercover as a call girl. But I had to admit tonight had been much more exciting that my normal work in my cubicle. I never had a handsome guy eat my pussy there! I had never got to tease and please any hard cocks in my cubicle, and I never had multiple orgasms there either! At the very least, I had a lot of new and very recent daydream material to work with!