Undercover Stripper 08

Story Info
A couple go undercover to investigate a crime syndicate.
9k words
4.76
10.7k
24
8

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 - Back to the Club

"It turned you on, didn't it? Go on and admit it."

They were back home when Jess slipped her arms around her husband's neck and asked him about watching the two young men, Jason and Liam, fuck her.

"Yes, it did, more than I would have ever imagined." He replied holding her tight against him, "It also made me insanely jealous."

"I know." She giggled sexily, "But I got the benefit, remember."

Tom lowered his lips to hers and they kissed. Gently at first then gradually the intensity increased as their tongues joined in and they began to lose themselves in the moment.

"Wait." Jessica pulled away from him, breathless.

"What for?" Her husband started to nuzzle her neck.

"Be serious for a moment Tom."

He stopped and looked at her with a puzzled expression, "What is it?"

She bit her lower lip hesitantly, "Do you... do you think I'm becoming a slut?"

"Honestly?"

Jessica nodded.

Tom took a deep breath not sure what response his answer would get him.

"Yes. Without a doubt. After watching you over the last week or so it's clear that you are a complete exhibitionist and a total slut."

"Wow! Don't pull any punches will you."

"You wanted me to be honest."

She thought about what he had said for a minute, "But you like it, don't you?"

He dragged her back against him, "I love it and I love you."

With her arms about his neck again, she gazed up into her husband's eyes, "Don't ever leave me."

"Never."

He kissed her once more, their mouths moulding together until they had to stop to breathe.

Staring at each other they both laughed, the tension over their recent sexual discoveries finally dissipating as they came to terms with what they both wanted from their marriage now.

With the discovery of the new evidence, they turned their attention back to the club and Frank Harwood. They needed more and they were both hopeful that the coming Friday night might provide them with it. Jess had fucked Jason to get the video and they both knew she would be required to spread her legs again, maybe more than once, if they were to achieve their objective.

The pair were both working the afternoon shift at the club on the Tuesday and, as always, they arrived early so that Jessica had plenty of time to get ready. The only difference this time was that they came in together now that their relationship was known.

Standing by her own husband Clarice grinned at them as they entered.

"About time you two came out of hiding."

Jessica blushed and, kissing Tom on the cheek, disappeared behind the curtain with the black stripper to get ready.

"Did you hear about Markov?" Clarice asked as they sat down.

"No. What about him?" Jess was suddenly nervous that he had come back.

"They found his body last night. He'd taken an overdose, apparently."

'Apparently.'

The word stuck in her mind. Was it an overdose or had her talking to Danny Brookes been a catalyst for the gang to remove him.

There was nothing she could do about it though and she put the matter out of her mind. How the gang disciplined its members wasn't her concern.

She was out by the bar shortly before the club opened, dressed in a lacey blue bra and thong with sheer black hold-up stockings completing her outfit. Her husband was by the entrance opening up while she was waiting at the bar chatting to the other girls, when their 63-year-old neighbour Rob Greenwood walked in.

Spotting him first and checking there was no one else around to see what he was doing; Tom grabbed his arm and guided him to the side.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Rob?"

"Me? I'm just a customer." His neighbour replied looking at him slightly confused, "More to the point is what the hell are you doing here in a security t-shirt?"

Swallowing nervously Tom looked around, quickly explaining that he was undercover at the club and, more embarrassingly, that Jessica was also there working as a stripper.

"You're shitting me?" The older man just stared at Tom, wide-eyed in amazement, "Your wife is here stripping? Fucking hell, you just made my year."

"Look Rob, just don't let on you know either of us. OK?" He demanded, "It's important you don't give either of us away."

"OK. But I might just have to get a lap dance off your wife." Rob grinned evilly, "I've always thought she had a fucking awesome body."

"Fine, if you must. Just remember you don't know either of us." He hissed in his ear, reminding him, before letting him go.

As quickly as possible Tom made his way back into the main room and headed across to his wife.

"You'll never guess who the fuck is here." He told her, looking around to see Rob staring across at them, "Bloody Rob from along the hallway."

Jess stared back at him, "You're joking. Sixty-year-old Rob. He visits strip clubs?"

"The same. He's over by the stage and he says he wants a lap dance later."

She glanced past him towards their neighbour and giggled.

"Well, that will be fun. I always thought he was a randy old sod the way he looks at me."

Shaking his head at her flippancy her husband moved off to make sure he was seen to be working. Keeping a careful eye on Rob he walked the room just as he was supposed to until the DJ announced to the audience that Sapphire would be the next to perform.

Swallowing hard Jessica slid off her stool and nervously stepped up onto the stage. This was the first time she had seen someone she knew in the club and it unnerved her slightly. The idea of showing her body off to someone like Rob, a neighbour, definitely excited her but it also scared her a little.

Back on the main floor Tom watched her, his attention flicking between his wife as she began to dance and back to Rob who had moved up to sit at the edge of the platform.

Starting off with a fairly energetic routine, Jess strutted around, swaying and gyrating as she moved to the heavy bass beat pumping out of the speakers. Making eye contact with all the customers seated at the edge of the stage as she danced, she worked her way around them until she came face to face with their neighbour Rob sitting there ogling her.

She teased, twirled and shook her hips, bending over to show her pert firm arse and barely covered pussy to the men watching, trying to put the fact that her neighbour was there out of her mind.

However, as much as she tried to ignore his presence, he kept reappearing in the corner of her eye and she wondered how often he visited Sin City and if he ever asked for a lap dance from any of the girls.

Her first song finishing and her second starting jerked her back to the moment. Quickly reaching up behind her back she unhooked her bra and, slipping the straps down her arms, she held the cups over her modest breasts teasing her audience.

Almost immediately someone at the front produced a £10 note and she moved to kneel in front of them, dropping her top to the floor and exposing her firm tits.

Topless she pushed her chest into the tipper's face, allowing his tongue to briefly tease across her nipples before she pulled back.

"Uh uh... naughty." Jess giggled and waggled her finger at him.

That got a laugh from the audience as she got to her feet and continued to erotically bump and grind around the stage.

Aware that Rob was sitting and staring up at her Jessica avoided looking in his direction knowing that she would soon be fully nude in front of her 63-year-old neighbour.

Another customer threw a £10 note on the floor and she again dropped down to kneel in front of him. Cupping her modest breasts Jess pushed them together and stared seductively into the tipper's eyes as she leant closer to him and pinched her own nipples.

From out of the corner of her eye Jessica could see Rob, his expression was a mixture of lust and disbelief as he stared at her.

Just as she got to her feet the second tune ended and Jessica hooked her fingers in the waistband of her panties, sliding them down her long legs and stepping out of them, leaving her in just her stockings and heels.

She was as good as naked now as she started to dance to the last song of her set. Twirling around she glanced down to see Rob holding out a twenty-pound note to her.

Biting her lower lip, she knew she had no choice so she took it, giving him a smile and, dropping onto her side, then lifting one leg up with her toes pointing towards the sky she opened her legs wide. Just a foot or so in front of him the pose proved, without any shadow of a doubt, that she was 100% female, her pink girly anatomy completely on display to his lust filled eyes.

Letting Rob take a very long lingering look before rolling away Jessica could feel herself getting wetter as she continued to show her pussy, dancing and posing for the audience, until her last song ended. With her spot finished she quickly collected her discarded clothes and disappeared backstage without looking back at her neighbour.

As his wife walked off, Tom noticed Rob glance across at him, giving him a lecherous wink and a broad smile.

Re-appearing from behind the curtain a few minutes later, with her bra and knickers on, Jess took her stool at the bar trying not to pay any attention to the older man sitting across by the stage. Keeping her eyes averted her heart was pounding against her chest as she wondered if the randy old sod would proposition her for a lap dance.

She could refuse of course but she knew that if he asked, she wouldn't.

Not forgetting his duties Tom wandered the floor, watching the dancers and the audience, particularly Rob, but much to his relief he gave no indication of knowing either him or his wife and he slowly began to feel a little calmer.

Jess did one lap dance while she was waiting and then did a second spot on stage before returning in a change of outfit. This time she was wearing red fishnet stockings with her red bra and panties when she took her place by the bar again.

She had just started to relax a little and had just picked up a drink before speaking to Clarice when Rob approached her.

Walking directly past Tom he winked at him and went straight up to Jessica.

"Can I have a private dance, Sapphire?" He interrupted her conversation with her friend.

Jess swallowed hard, trying not to appear flustered in front of Daryl's wife, and smiled.

"Sure hon." She slipped off her stool and took his arm to lead him to the VIP area.

Watching them walk away Tom gave them a moment before heading up to the security walkway around the area so he could observe from the shadows.

Jessica could feel her heart thudding against her rib cage as she guided Rob to one of the sofa's where he immediately turned her around and pulled her onto his lap. Not giving her a chance to start dancing as his hands moved to her thighs where he began to finger her smooth skin through the openings of the fishnet.

"Fuck you're even more gorgeous with your clothes off." He told her as his hands caressed her legs.

"Customers really aren't permitted to touch us like this, but as it's you Rob and I can feel you're already aroused I'll let you." She whispered in his ear as she twisted her body towards him.

Wriggling on his lap she remained there for a little longer and it was obvious how turned on he was, the sizeable bulge of his cock pressing against her through her skimpy panties as she ground herself against him.

Finally, she stopped what she was doing and pushed herself up off his lap to begin to dance properly in front of him.

Moving closer as she danced Jessica placed her hands on his shoulders and leant over to give him a look right down at her perky barely covered breasts. She then spun around and took a step away from him reaching up her back to unclasp her bra before she slipped if off and threw it onto the sofa alongside him.

"Fuck yes," Rob groaned, making her smile, as he watched her undress for him.

With her back still towards him she parted her long legs slightly and bent from the waist, letting her long blonde hair cascade towards the floor, her slit barely covered by the scanty material of her panties.

Looking back at Rob she smiled sexily.

He had been studying her rear and was gradually moving his gaze down her legs when he saw that she was looking at him, her big blue eyes staring right into his.

Jess winked and stood up, turning around to start dancing again, running her hands gently up and down her body, cupping her breasts and teasing her hard nipples.

Off to the side Tom was utterly mesmerised watching his wife torment their 63-year-old neighbour, hardly breathing as she gyrated erotically in front of a man several years older than her father.

She moved up closer to the sofa and lifted her right foot up, placing the stiletto heel of her shoe next to him, basically positioning the crotch of her panties about a foot from his face. Apart from her time with Frank in the VIP suite it was one of the sexiest things she had ever done.

Staring into the older man's eyes she cupped her breasts and began to move, gyrating her hips and working her panty clad pussy back and forth into Rob's face.

Then in one fluid motion she shifted from having her foot on the seat to straddling him, her knees either side of his thighs as she continued to move to the music. With her hands on the back of the couch over his shoulders Jess arched her spine and pushed her chest towards him, slowly getting closer.

"You can touch them if you want to." She whispered softly, urging him to fondle her bare tits.

"Fuck." He murmured; his eyes fixed on her chest as his hands slid up her body.

His rough palms covered her perky modest mounds and he began to knead them gently as she tipped her head back, letting her long blonde hair tumble down over her shoulders. His fingers quickly found her sensitive buds and started to tease them, rolling and pulling on them as she squirmed on his lap.

"Oh yes.... oh shit... yes." Her breathy gasps only served to inflame the older man's lust.

Without warning Jess pulled away off his lap and got back to her feet, her nipples hard and swollen as she started to dance in front of him yet again.

Spinning around so her back was towards him, she hooked her fingers in the waistband of her panties and, bending at the waist, she slid them all the way down her long legs and stepped out of them, moving her feet apart to present Rob with a glorious view of her bald pink slit.

She stayed there, bumping her hips, letting him take a long hard look at her pussy before standing up and twisting back to face him.

Lowering herself onto his lap Jessica sat astride him once more, brushing her breasts against his face and teasing her hard nipples along his lips. Barely rubbing her sex against the bulge in his pants she teased him unmercifully before moving away swiftly when he pushed his hips up towards her.

"Somebody's getting very hard." Jess giggled naughtily.

Flicking his tongue over her hard nubs Rob just groaned, grasping her hips and trying to pull her down onto him.

Eventually, after brushing her hair back and forth over his face Jessica stopped and whispered something in his ear, which made him smile.

Knowing her husband would be watching Jess glanced across towards him and then slowly started lowering herself down to begin, ever so gently, rubbing her pussy against Rob's crotch. The first time she eased her sex onto his bulge he twitched and pushed up to grind against her and she lifted her hips up to tease him again.

The next time she didn't pull away, he pushed up hard against her and they both let out a soft moan. That was when she stopped teasing him, and let him know that she was aroused.

"Oh, sweet Jesus.... Oh fuck!" She gasped, the sensations growing in her and taking control of her actions.

Rubbing her crotch against his sizeable bulge Jessica occasionally changed her moves to push her chest into his face but every time she did, he would move his hips up to try and stay in contact with her wet sex.

His hands were gripping her hips tightly now, pulling her down so that she began gyrating hard and fast against him, grinding her nether lips down against the lump in his trousers. Her labia parted around his bulge and she shuddered as the pressure started to build against her clitoris.

"OH MY GOD!" Rob began to moan, his hands sliding up to her tits and back down to her waist.

Caressing her body as she rubbed her cunt against him, he jerked momentarily and then suddenly let out a loud grunt as he came in his pants.

"Fuck... oh fuck."

Grinning Jess slowly eased herself up and kissed him on the cheek, thanking her neighbour for being so sexy before dismounting from his lap and slipping her underwear back on.

"I hope you enjoyed that, Rob." She giggled saucily, staring at the front of his trousers.

Tom started to walk away when a hand grabbed his t-shirt and he was pulled further into the shadows.

"What the..."

He barely had time to utter a word before a pair of arms encircled his neck and his mouth was pulled down to meet Tracy's, her tongue probing between his lips as she kissed him passionately.

"What are you doing Trace?" He pulled away and looked at her in disbelief.

"Giving you what your wife is giving to others." She looked him in the eye and then dropped to her knees, her fingers fumbling at his zipper.

"No... wait, you... can't..."

Tom tried to protest and stop her but his dick was still rock hard and he was so turned on that his need took over from his brain when her red lips encircled his cock.

"Gurkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.... Gurmmmmmmmmmm.... Gluggggggggggg."

With one hand wrapped around his shaft, twisting and stroking it, her lips slid down and up on the first hard inches as she sucked on it noisily. His eyes closed and he grabbed at her head pulling her closer and forcing more of his throbbing prick into her warm, wet orifice, his mind filled with thoughts of his wife performing her lap dance for their neighbour.

"Oh fuck.... Tracy..." It was all he could do to groan softly as the pleasure grew rapidly, his balls aching to expel their load.

Looking up at him her lips curled into a satisfied smirk while her head bobbed rhythmically working her mouth onto his manhood, coating the hard meat with her spit.

Standing over her Tom could feel himself tensing, his apex approaching swiftly as Tracy's lips tightened around his shaft. Wrapping his fingers in her hair he gasped, his load starting to bubble up his erection.

"I'm... gonna.... cum."

Instead of pulling away she sealed her mouth around his rigid pole and waited.

"Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

Tom's cock erupted, spurting thick globs of his seed into her throat.

"Urgggggggggg... Urkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Swallowing again and again she took every last drop of his man cream down her gullet and into her belly, licking the remnants of his eruption of the end of his dick before she tucked it back inside his jeans.

"Hmmmm.... That was yummy." Tracy stood up, licking her lips and grinning.

Totally speechless he looked back at her wondering how he was going to explain what had just happened to Jessica.

Leaning up she kissed him on the cheek and winked, "Next time I want everything gorgeous."

With that she turned and disappeared leaving Tom standing alone feeling somewhat bemused.

The rest of the afternoon was relatively uneventful compared to Jessica's lap dance for Rob and apart from the one customer Tom had to eject from the club very little else had happened.

It hadn't been a busy afternoon and it got even quieter after 3 o'clock as the majority of the customers slowly drifted away. Rob staying for a while, just to watch Jessica strip once more before he departed as well.

It had been around 3.30 and Jess was on stage doing her next striptease when one of the men around the front grabbed her, trying to pull her off the platform and on to his lap. Tom had got to him quickly enough but it was the first time anything like it had happened to her at the club and she was quite shaken up by it, finishing her routine early and going backstage.