Underestimating the Risks

Story Info
She just might like it more than you want her too.
14.9k words
3.12
107.8k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TQM
TQM
630 Followers

This is a true story about my wife and me. Jen is a very attractive, tall, young woman – just 26. She's a real attention getter – short blonde hair, amazing slim figure with curves where needed. She can look elegant for work but definitely knows how to rock a pair of jeans when she wants to.

I've always known other men would covet her. I'm not a particularly jealous type – secure in my relationship and job. And Jen has never ever given me reason to not trust her, in spite of it being clear that the opportunities for her were always there.

When we married, she was 23, and I 28. We were very much compatible, and frankly we were both very much into sex with each other. The genesis of this story starts with our trip to the Caribbean for our first anniversary.

Jen has her wild side and we were both up for some fun. We stayed at a resort with a young crowd. We met some young college type guys staying at our resort who had bought some local weed. At one point one of them offered to allow us to join him in the intake. We offered our room with its relatively secluded balcony facing away from the action.

Jen and I had already had a few margaritas and I know I was feeling no pain. The weed was strong. It was strong and plentiful. There was much giggling. With the alcohol's help, I had a full buzz on. Jen excused herself to go to the washroom, and honestly I thought nothing of the fact that our new friend cupped her ass as she walked by, still only in her bikini.

I can remember laying back in the chaise lounge, feeling incredibly content, mellow, and happy. It felt like everything – even the walls were gently swaying. And I remember the guy getting up to greet Jen, putting his arms around her and kissing her on the mouth. She kissed back. His hands groped her ass cheeks.

Jen pulled away for a moment, looked at me, and asked if it was ok. I think I said, in my happy content state, "everything is ok". I'm not sure if I was really answering the question. She turned back to him to kiss him again. Some three hours later we had made a serious dent in his stash, and they had had sex.

I don't remember the sex details and given how high we were, it shouldn't be surprising that neither does Jen. I felt absolutely no jealousy. I just felt happy. I only watched part of the time, not really able to concentrate well. I continued to smoke up as they were at it. Jen remembers his face on top of hers and remembers cumming, but doesn't remember the actual fucking.

It actually took us a month to realize that we never thought of the fact that he didn't wear a condom. Fortunately, Jen is on birth control and there were no other negative consequences.

We both liked talking about the experience. It was a turn on. But we had no plans to repeat. It was a one-time spur of the moment thing. It really just made Jen a little more wild in my eyes; a little more of a turn on for me.

I never saw her as a cheater. I haven't stopped trusting her. It was a crazy thing we did when we were all as high as a kite. There was no harm, and where there is no harm there is no foul.

After several months, it even ceased to become a topic of discussion. Out of sight; out of mind. And it stayed out of mind until the following year where we again decided to travel this time to the party town of Cancun.

Cancun's reputation is no exaggeration. It is chock full of college students wanting to party. There was no way around it – every guy was checking Jen out in her bikinis. At 25, she was actually closer in age to the boys on the beach who were for the most part at least 21, than she was to me (I was 30 by then). The beach fun in the evening led to party fun in the night time. Jen hit the dance floor with me and without me. It didn't matter who the partner was – she danced with both guys and girls.

I lost sight of her for about fifteen minutes when she surprised me at the bar by appearing from the opposite direction. She had obviously left the dance floor for a little bit. I inquired with a smile as to what she's been up to. She told me she made a friend; that friend wanted to buy her a drink and sit away from the noise; and that he wants to get her into his bed. She told me she informed him she's married and doesn't go around behind my back.

I took in this information while taking in her appearance. The little t-shirt together with the little red skirt worked well. She looked hot; and she was also looking like she wanted sex. Her cheeks and lips seemed to flush. It could have been from the dancing – no way to ever no.

Normally this look on her face meant fun for me; but I had the feeling it was her new found "friend" that was keeping her aroused. I said nothing. I wasn't against having another "experience" with her bedding another man, but would have probably preferred it if I were the one fucking her that evening. Seeing her aroused was itself arousing to me. But maybe I was misreading her. Instead of asking about him, I instead asked her if she wanted to go back to the room.

Trying to ignore the issue of the other guy, though, didn't work. She asked back if I was interested if we, again, take a guy back up with us, and let her have fun with him, with me there too. I tried to avoid answering – still not opposed – but still hoping to get some sex myself. I suggested to her that the other guy might not like my presence there, and that besides I could easily fill in this night.

Jen though was determined. She pointed out that I can easily fill in all nights – she won't do it unless I agree – but she wouldn't mind bringing back to the room with me there. I failed to give an immediate answer, so she reminded me we both enjoyed it last year, and as long as I was there and willing to enjoy it, she would like to have it happen again.

It was clear and straightforward. Alcohol had loosened her inhibitions and she explicitly wanted to fuck another man again – she wanted to re-live our previous experience. With just a tad of reluctance I nodded my agreement. A happy Jen was, in the long run, a much more fun Jen. It would have taken us on a darker road if I had instead said "no."

Jen asked me to wait while she retrieved him. The fact that he was waiting for her probably meant she had already told him of her interest. A minute later she was back with the guy – a really buff young kid – looked about 21 or 22.

He put his fist out for a fist bump and said "Dude". That was it. We left with her taking him arm. He reciprocated, putting his arm around her waist. Not a word was said as we walked back to the room. I walked right behind them, watching his hand go up and down her back. On the elevator they began to kiss. Her arousal was very apparent. We made it back to our room as he continued to kiss and grope her.

The guy stopped for a moment and turned to talk to me. "Dude, I don't mind you being here, but would you mind being a little further away, like on the balcony. Jen then supported his request – "It might be easier for him if you went to the balcony to watch. He added, "its nothing personal Dude. I just don't want a guy around while I'm fucking."

I complied, sitting down on one of the balcony chairs. He returned to claim my wife. Their kissing was intense, and he groped her while she put her arms around him. Jen took a step back and sat down on the bed. She reached for his belt buckle. Though I could see it from my angle, it was clear she was now fondling his penis.

Suddenly he stopped and said "Wait a minute – I need one more thing." He turned to me, walked over and said "sorry Dude". He then closed the balcony glass door and quickly locked it. He smiled at me, and then turned his attention back to Jen.

I realized quickly I wouldn't be banging on the door. At the worst, this could get others involved, and I didn't want that. At best, it would be upsetting for Jen if I made a scene.

Jen was clearly a little surprised at his actions and said something to him, but I couldn't hear what. He nudged her against the bed and she sat down on its edge. It was clear that my being locked out was not something he wanted to focus on. He was standing before her, and by his arm movements was likely undoing his pants.

His pants fell to his knees, and all I could see was his backside. But it was apparent from her hands on his hips that she had begun to blow him. I had no recollection of the previous experience as to whether or not she had sucked on his cock. For some reason, it seemed that this time was a more "dirty" experience.

Minutes passed and all I could do was sit there while watching his back side, as he thrust his hips forward. By his arm placement, I guessed that he was holding her head in place as he thrust into her mouth. The guy looked back at me several times and smiled.

Eventually he once again stopped and came toward me on the balcony. I thought maybe he'd unlock the door. No such luck. Instead, he closed the sheers. Now I could only see them as shadows through the sheers.

He approached Jen again, this time pulling her off the bed and down to her knees. Couldn't see it, but clearly he wanted to fuck her mouth some more. I could not see Jen's face, so I couldn't say what her feelings were but I didn't see any hesitations in her movements. I was guessing she was okay with what was going on.

For about ten minutes I watched as my wife was down on her knees sucking the cock of another man. I wasn't happy to be locked out on our balcony; I wasn't happy with the way he took control; but I wasn't feeling jealous either. I guess I just wanted my wife to defend me a bit more. But I had agreed to let her have sex with the guy, and I guess I couldn't really blame him for wanting it to be a little more private, and perhaps from his perspective – secure. But I didn't like him for acting without asking, and now he was getting my wife.

Eventually, she was allowed to get up, and I could see through the sheers she that she was taking her clothes off. He removed the rest of his clothing too. I could hear and see them speaking but couldn't hear what.

Jen went on to lie down on her back on the bed, and her temporary lover went immediately to kissing her inner thighs. I could see her head tilted up watching him, as his mouth took its time to get between her legs. She put her hands on his head as if to guide him to where she wanted him. Within seconds, he was eating her out. I could tell by her head and leg movements it was working; she was feeling it.

I very much wanted to watch and the sheers were a nuisance. But there was not much I could do unless I wanted to create a commotion –which I didn't want to do. I lost myself in thought (still under the influence of several drinks) and stayed lost in that thought until he had finished eating her out and decided to mount her.

The sheers obstructed my vision like a thick window screen, but could not hide the fact that my wife and this guy were mating furiously, him on top, Jen's arms and legs wrapped tightly around him, mouths locked on each other. The sex seemed very animated. I'm not going to say it seemed more animated than with her and me because, honestly, I've never watched myself! But there was no denying both of them were seriously into fucking each other.

Jen and her lover weren't quiet, but I couldn't make out what either was saying through the door. They fucked at a pace hard to maintain, and naturally after about ten minutes the motion stopped and he seemed to have just collapsed on top of her. The obvious guess was that he had finished.

The guy remained on top of her, her arms around him, mouths mostly connecting, for several more minutes. Finally he got up and walked over to the washroom. Jen glanced at me, but only for a moment. He returned –I realized I didn't know his name – and she got up and took her turn too, remaining completely naked. She also returned, just a minute later with a small bottle of water, and they sat on the bed, taking turns sipping from the bottle, kissing intermittently.

It becomes obvious I wasn't going to be let in anytime soon, and I wasn't going to start to fuss so long into this, so I pulled up the other balcony chair to put my feet up.

Slowly they moved themselves into the bed and we kissing and cuddling. The guy had his head on my pillow. Minute after minute went by and I lost focus on what was happening, until I could make out that her hands was now between his legs. It looked like they would be going at it again.

Throughout this I was not jealous – I had agreed that she could fuck him – I was just a little pissed at being locked out on the balcony. Jen wasn't complaining, as far as I could see, about what he had delivered to her, but I didn't like the arrogant attitude toward me very much. Worst case though – it would be something Jen and I would be talking about for months as part of our sex play. I could tolerate this.

The cuddling again became full-fledged making out. The guy interrupted it –again to my surprise, by getting up and turning off the lights! What the fuck? Was he planning on staying the night, leaving me out on the balcony? Through the sheers now I could see almost nothing.

After a couple of minutes noises started up. My guess was that they were fucking again. I couldn't see a thing. It lasted a while. And, apparently, I fell asleep.

I was startled when Jen opened the balcony door and reached for my arm. "Come to bed," she said. I managed to vacate my chairs, and stumbled to bed. Awake enough I asked her what happened? "He left," was all she replied. I looked at the clock on the table beside the bed. It was 2:40 a.m. They'd been together almost 3 hours. I tried to talk about it but all she could say was "tomorrow."

Talk about it the next day we did. Jen immediately started in the morning apologizing for having me locked out on the balcony, but she said we had gone this far so she could fuck him, she didn't want to jeopardize everything by insisting I stay in the room. And she thought it would be a relatively short time.

Jen went on – the first time had been really good, really passionate. She loved his body and his muscles. She was really turned on by it. And she was surprised he wasn't ready to go immediately after, but the idea of another round with the stud wasn't exactly a hardship either.

Jen explained that she knew it wasn't easy to be out on the balcony, but the weather was perfect for it, and she was pretty sure the whole episode turned me on like the last time. She loves me, she said, for allowing her to do this, more than ever. It was, for her great sex, but her attentions were now fully on me. She reminded me she wasn't ever going to cheat on me – it always had to be with my knowledge and consent.

After hearing this, there really wasn't much sense in complaining. She got to play the trampy wife with a young stud, did it with her husband's approval and presence (sort of). She had a great time too, and it would impact our sex life for the months to come, like the last time. Being on the balcony was a small price to pay.

We continued to have a great time the rest of the trip. We'd bring up her experience as part of our sex play again. Things went back to normal, until the last day of the trip. We had had lunch, and gone for a longish walk on the beach. I was looking forward to a snooze on our reserved chaise lounge under a strategically placed beach umbrella.

Jen went off to the bathroom. She was back a few minutes later and she sat down on my chaise lounge, instead of hers. I had just begun to drift off. She told me she had just run into Jimmy again. That was the first time I heard his name, and I wasn't sure, at first, who he was talking about. It took a couple of seconds to clue in. Would I mind if she has sex with him again? She won't do it if I object, but I she reminded me I was about to sleep, so it's not like I needed her company right then and there.

Stupidly, I asked her, perhaps slightly irritated, "Do you really want to?" She rolled her eyes, smiled, and said, "Obviously."

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't think of any reason to now tell her no. Just because I didn't like the guy doesn't mean I should suddenly change gears on her. Still a bit reluctant, I asked, "Don't you find him a little bit arrogant?" "Maybe," she smiled, "but in a sexy way."

I gave in and nodded my agreement. Jen reached into her beach bag, grabbed her little denim cut-offs to put on – which barely covered her bikini bottom, by the way – and was off in a flash. I'm pretty sure in her head she was already in bed with him.

This was new territory for us in a sense. This was only the third time for Jen to have sex outside of our marriage, but the first time she was repeating with the same guy. And this time, I wasn't there with her to watch (even if from a balcony through sheers. Lastly, this time her lust was directed toward a guy she had already fucked.

Still, this was a situation I was personally comfortable with. These were rare episodes and we were leaving tomorrow – never to see the jerk again. Honestly, I wasn't feeling jealous – just uneasy because "Jimmy" was a guy I didn't like because of how he treated me. I wanted in my own mind to keep these things separate.

I tried to clear my mind of troubling thoughts and instead focused on the waves – the motion and sound. This did the trick, and I fell asleep on my chaise lounge. When I awoke it was 4:30 already. The sun was slowly setting. Others on the beach were beginning to retreat to their rooms, except the few romantics that want to watch the sun set. I, though, remained alone – Jen still apparently being fucked by "Jimmy".

I was going to go back to our room, but the thought occurred that they were probably in our room, rather than his. I seemed to recall he was down here along with some other guys. As much as I wanted their session to be over, I wanted to avoid him even more. So I sat and waited and watched the sun set.

I decided instead I'd mosey my way up to the bar and chose a corner with a view in case Jen appeared. Half way through a beer, she did appear, wearing her cut-offs, but now also a little tank top. "Jimmy" was with her. She glanced toward the beach, I suspect to look if she could see me, and then returned toward him. They kissed. There weren't many people around, as it was now getting darker, but this was the first time she'd kissed another man like that in public. He planted a hand on her ass. She looked around and then kissed him again. They said a few words – probably good byes – deep kissed one last time and then parted ways, Jen to the beach, likely looking for me. I let her look for a bit. I figured I could let his saliva evaporate a bit before I again was graced with her presence.

It's not like Jen and I hadn't been having sex. With us leaving the next day, we'd had sex 5 times already, missing only the other day when she fucked her boy "Jimmy" instead. But given the length of time they spent together today, it was likely he had her twice again. Which I guess means he had had her 4 times to my five for the week. It did turn me on that she had been fucked so much on our trip.

Eventually, I saw Jen reappear from the beach, clearly searching for me. I got up to intercept her and end her search. She seemed a little relieved to find me and acted very affectionately. I think she was concerned that I'd be angry at her being with him for so long.

As we went back to the room, Jen told me that she and "Jimmy" had indeed fucked and repeated. She enjoyed the physicality of it when there were no emotional strings attached. I managed to coax out of her that she was very sexually attracted to him not just because of he was good young looking guy – but also because he had a fairly ripped body. More coaxing revealed the fact that he was a bit aggressive and this turned her on. I didn't push her on the subject, but I had a feeling his "aggressiveness" in locking me out on the balcony was part of what was turning her on, while pissing me off at the same time.

TQM
TQM
630 Followers