Undressed

Story Info
They walked in on him when he was naked.
3.5k words
4.43
57.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,512 Followers

It was a fine sunny Saturday and I'd been doing gardening all morning. I quite like gardening and find it's easier to just do it myself rather than to get my daughter to help me. It's safer for the garden, as well, as Marianne can't tell the difference between a weed and a wanted plant. She tends to weed using the scorched earth policy which isn't quite what I want.

The result was that I gardened and she and her friends disported themselves in the back yard, making use of the pool.

With lunch time approaching and the work effectively done I adjourned and headed indoors for a shower and a meal. What subsequently happened can't be considered my fault by any stretch of the imagination.

I have an en suite and I just naturally took my shower there. I dried off and strolled back into the bedroom to get dressed. If the girls had been a minute earlier they'd have realised their mistake and left again. If they'd been a minute later I'd have been wearing something. Probably not much, but something. As it was I was standing there in all my glory when my bedroom door opened and two young ladies were standing there, getting an eyeful.

I knew the girls. They were a couple of my daughter's friends, around eighteen, nineteen. Well, what else? I wouldn't expect strange young ladies to be wandering around my house. Angela, girl one, was a blonde and she started giggling. Rebecca, known as Becky, was a brunette and she started blushing.

"I told you it was the wrong room," she protested to Angela as they hastily closed the door. Angela, I noticed, was giving me the once over right up to the time the door closed, unlike Becky who had hastily looked away.

I finished dressing at my leisure and then repaired to the kitchen to make myself some lunch. Just myself. If my daughter and friends wanted to be fed they could make their own lunches. I don't mind providing the food but the cooking they could do for themselves.

The bunch of them came in just after I'd finished eating, including Becky and Angela, now attired in bikinis, filling those bikinis very nicely. Becky saw me and blushed while Angela just started giggling again. I could see from the puzzled look on Marianne's face that the girls would be grilled as to why they were blushing and giggling. Still, like I said, no-one could possibly blame me.

I settled down to watch some television. Eventually the noise in the kitchen died down as the girls finished eating and headed back out to enjoy the sun and the pool. That's when Marianne stuck her head through the door and gave me a repressive look.

"Really, father," she said. "How could you?"

"Not my fault," I insisted. "I was in my own bedroom with the door closed. It was just bad luck on their part. Or good luck, depending on how they consider it."

I received a "Humph" and Marianne vanished again, disappointment in her parent trailing behind her. I shrugged and resumed watching the TV.

After a couple of hours of busily doing nothing in particular I strolled back into the kitchen to get a drink. As luck would have it, Becky had had the same idea and was standing in the kitchen, just putting a glass on the sink as I came in. She looked at me and immediately blushed again.

I have to admit that she looked very fetching in the bikini, one that was certainly no larger than it had to be. I suspected that she'd grown a little and hadn't noticed how it impacted her bikini. The dampness didn't help, either. It was clinging tightly enough to her loins that I was prepared to swear on the evidence presented that she shaved. I was amused to see her nipples moving under her top as her blush deepened, probably courtesy of me checking her out.

"Um, I should apologise for barging in on you earlier," Becky said, almost writhing from the embarrassment of it.

"No need," I said airily. "Mistakes happen and no harm done. It does leave me at a little disadvantage though."

"Excuse me?" She seemed a little puzzled.

"It means that you've seen more of me than I've seen of you," I said calmly. "It doesn't matter, though, as I hope to correct that situation very shortly."

My eyes flicked up and down her figure, letting her know I was appreciating what I was seeing. I could see when she worked out what I meant when she stiffened slightly, standing a little straighter.

"I am not taking off my bikini just so you can take a look," she said, her cheeks nice and rosy. "Why me, anyway? Angie was also there. She's a blonde and she's got a lovely figure."

"Angie," I said with a snap of my fingers. "I was trying to remember exactly who it was. For some reason she just didn't stick in my mind the way you did. For some reason, of the two of you, you stood out, leaving poor Angie to take second place."

I paused for a second before continuing, letting her digest that. I bet she didn't come first compared to Angie all that often.

"And of course you don't need to take of your bikini," I added, watching as she relaxed slightly.

"I'm quite capable of taking it off for you."

I'd been easing closer as I talked and now I was standing right next to her. I just calmly reached up and slipped the straps off her shoulders, easing them down her arms. At a certain point the cups just naturally followed, leaving her breasts to fend for themselves.

And they fended very well I must say. They stood firm and proud, showing that the bikini was there for decoration purposes, not necessity. Also, her nipples were erect and pointing at me. Not that I objected.

Becky looked down at her exposed breasts and then back at me, eyes wide.

"I can't believe you just did that," she said with a bit of a gasp.

"Believe," I said, brushing my hands idly across her breasts. Not really brushing against her breasts per se, but certainly brushing against those two exquisite tips. She didn't seem to be in any great hurry to cover them again. Maybe she was suffering from shock.

I ran my hands down her sides and over her hips, sliding them inside the lower half of her bikini. As my hands kept moving down her bikini just naturally started to go down as well.

"What are you doing?" she gasped, grabbing at the bikini to hold it in place. Her sudden grab sure made her breasts bounce in an enticing manner.

"Taking your bikini off," I said, puzzled. "I just said I was going to and you didn't say not to."

"But I didn't think you meant it," she protested.

"Well, now you see I do. Ah, if you could let go for a moment?"

The innocent little lamb did so and then had the nerve to look shocked when I continued pushing her bikini down. What did she think would happen.

"Step out of it," I told her when I reached her ankles.

"Why?" she demanded.

"Because I want you to," I said simply, smiling up at her. I continued smiling as she lifted first one foot and then the other, letting me strip the bikini right off.

I stood up and stepped back to have a better view. Also, to improve the view, I caught her wrists and held her arms out, preventing her from doing a hand dance.

"Everything I dreamt you'd be," I assured her. "Absolutely lovely. Come along now."

"What do you mean, come along? I have to get my bikini back on. Give me those."

She sounded just a tiny bit frantic as she jerked her wrist out of me grasp and snatched the bottom from me.

"Relax," I told her. "No-one can see you but me and all I'm doing is sincerely admiring you."

"Fine for you but someone may come at any moment."

"Not a problem. I have a solution to that. That's why I said come along."

"What solution? Come where? I need to put my bikini back on right now."

"Come along to my room. We'll have privacy there and you won't need to worry about your bikini."

I had my hand on her back and was already ushering her out of the kitchen. She was walking along unthinkingly, trying to work out how to phrase her objections.

"Why your room? I can put my bikini on just as well right here."

"Becky, take a moment and think. Why would a man want to take a naked young woman into his bedroom?"

She propped on the spot as though her feet were suddenly glued to the floor.

"Wait a minute. You want to have sex with me? What on earth gives you the idea that I'd agree to something like that?"

"Oh, possibly the fact that you're young and healthy and curious and you took off your bikini to further tempt me."

"What?" She half screamed the word. "I did not take off my bikini. You took it off."

"Well, technically, yes, but you didn't stop me so it counts. Come on. A few more tiny steps and we're there."

She was still going, "But, but," as I eased her forward again and then we were at my room and I was ushering her inside.

I started getting undressed and Becky stood there glaring at me.

"I want to make one thing quite clear," she stated, speaking very firmly. "I am not, that is NOT, going to have sex with you."

"Have you ever noticed how what people say and what they do are often totally contradictory?" I asked as I slid down my trousers and stepped out of them.

"What do you mean?"

"You say you're not going to have sex with me, right?"

"Right!"

"At the same time you're standing there naked, your nipples peaked and pointing at me, watching me get undressed, while making no effort to put your bikini back on. Now what conclusions am I supposed to draw from that?"

Blushing, she jerked her eyes up from where they had been looking to look directly at me. She seemed disconcerted to realise that I was correct. She had been standing there naked and just holding her bikini. She'd had ample opportunity to pull her pants on and run and we both knew it.

I moved closer to her and she backed up a little. Only a little as the bed was right behind her. My hands came up and cupped her breasts, squeezing them gently while my thumbs rubbed her nipples. She was breathing slightly harder, looking down at my big heavy hands covering her breasts, but she didn't try to remove them.

"I said no," she said in a small voice.

"You did, and I heard you," I agreed. "Now you can relax a little."

Her hands had come up and were pressing against my chest, indicative of the fact that she was trying to push me away. Just not trying very hard. I caught one of her hands and placed it where it might be of more use. She gasped and was shaking her head in refusal even as her hand closed firmly over my erection and started stoking it.

My hands shifted to her bottom, stoking her cheeks while at the same time I buried my face in her breasts, getting the scent and taste of her. Her grip my erection tightened somewhat but she didn't release it or try to resist. After enjoying her breasts for a few moments I lifted my head and looked at her.

I moved closer and the only place she had to go was backwards onto the bed and that is what she did, lying back, legs parted, with me standing between her thighs.

A single glance told me all I needed to know. Her pudenda was flushed and swollen, her inner lips already reaching out, wanting to be touched. Her lips were glistening with moisture, well and truly ready for a man's intentions. I was happy to oblige.

I leaned forward, looming over her. My erection was nearing her mound, hot and hard and still held in her hand. I didn't even try to take it out of her grasp, just moving closer until my cock was brushing against her slit. She gave a small gasp and adjusted the position of my cock, steering it to where it would do the most good. A little closer and I was pressing between her lips, her hand finally letting go so as to let my erection do what it wanted.

I thrust firmly forward, taking her with one quick stroke, giving a slight groan of relief as I did so. My cock really needed this. From the sound Becky made as I thrust into her she was also relieved to be fully committed.

Without breaking contact I encouraged her to lift her legs and wrap them around me while I twisted sidewards, turning her so she was lying on the bed properly. I was also lying quite heavily on her, my hands back on her breasts. We just lay like that for a moment or two, adjusting to the feel of each other.

As far as I was concerned she felt just fine. I started moving, finding she was quite willing and able to match what I was doing. This wasn't her first time that was for sure.

I have to admit that it's not very often I have a young lady in my bed while we exchange pleasantries. Definitely something I need to do more of. She was bouncing nicely beneath me, flexing her legs to help pull me deeper, giving off interesting little gasps and noises of appreciation. Mind you, I quite felt like yelling out, "Yes, yes, yes," at the top of my voice but refrained from doing so, being a man and all that, not showing our emotions so clearly. The fact that my daughter or her guests might hear had nothing to do with it.

I bounced on Becky's willing body with great enthusiasm, relishing the feel of our flesh rubbing against each other. Hands on her breasts I pumped them at the same pace as I pounded her pussy, enjoying her response.

All good things must finish. Someday someone will find a way to record something like this and then we'll all be doomed, spending our entire lives replaying what happened. I was now moving faster and Becky was making sounds indicative of the fact that she was about to explode. I kissed her as I gave her that little extra something, my climax bursting forth while hers erupted in a scream, a scream swallowed, fortunately, by my mouth covering hers.

"I can't believe you did that," Becky said as we were lying there.

"You can't? I tried hard enough to convince you. I must be losing my touch."

"That not what I meant and you know it. I said no."

"You did?" I shook my head. "I don't remember hearing you say that. It's my age I guess. I tend to not hear clearly at times."

"You mean that you only hear what you want to hear."

"That too," I agreed. "Would you like a shower? It might be better to use the en suite rather than the main bathroom."

She gave me a meaningful look and flounced off into the en suite. Too bad that I'm a man and had no idea what that meaningful look meant. Eventually she came out of the en suite, hurrying to get her bikini on. I checked the hallway for her and assured her that there was no-one there and she slipped out to join the happy throng at the pool. I wondered if she'd been missed.

Being a typical daughter Marianne told me those things I needed to know, generally after it was too late to hide them. Things I didn't need to know were just never revealed, probably saving me from multiple heart attacks and an early grave.

One of things that I hadn't been told was that Marianne's friends weren't going home after their swimming party. They had brought their good clothes with them and were going to a night club after dinner. Marianne thoughtfully provided me with a meal and suggested I might like to eat in my bedroom where I'd be out of the way. I can recognise an order when I hear one. I ate in my bedroom, lazing back and watching TV.

After a while I strolled out to the kitchen to put my dishes in the sink and then crept out the back door before I was yelled at, carefully not noticing a number of young ladies in various stages of getting dolled up. They were all reasonably decent so I wasn't really offending anyone.

I was standing on the back veranda when Angie came outside, apparently wanting a breath of fresh air. I could understand that. Smelling all the various powders and perfumes being used inside was like living through a sweet smelling gas attack.

She saw me standing there and started giggling again.

"For god's sake, give it a break," I said, and she giggled even harder.

"OK. You have me at a disadvantage," I admitted. "There is only one way to fix this. Bend over the railing for a few moments."

She said, "What?", but I didn't repeat myself. I just gave her time for the message to sink in. Then she said, "Why?", and that I was willing to answer.

"Because I'm going to lift up your dress, pull down your panties and fuck you good and hard. After that you'll be too dreamy eyed to giggle when you see me."

I expected a rather stunned, "What?" or a scandalised, "How dare you?" or an embarrassed mumble while she hastily departed. What I did not expect was for her cheerful, "OK," as she came over next to me, folded her arms on the railing and then happily rested her chin on her folded arms.

What the hell was I supposed to do now? Be true to my word, I guess. I lifted her dress nice and high, tucking the hem into the belt she was wearing so that it wouldn't drop back down. I ran my hands over her bottom and, when she didn't react, took hold of her panties, what there was of them, and pulled them down. I started massaging her mound, finding her quite happy to push back against my hand.

She must have been primed to go before she even came outside because it quickly became obvious to me that she was well and truly ready.

"I," I said, speaking softly, "am about to take you hard and fast. I am going to be rough and nasty. Think you can handle it?"

"Do it," she gasped. "Do it now!"

What could I say? Nothing, really. She'd been warned. I'd already unzipped and now I just lined up and drove in most vigorously. She gave a low cry, pushing hard back against me, and my groin slapped hard against hers about one nanosecond after starting my thrust.

I continued in the same vein. For some reason Angie irritated me and I just had this desire to really fuck her hard. Normally I like to think I'm a considerate lover but right then I didn't give a damn. I just set to with a will.

This seemed to be precisely what Angie wanted. Her bottom was bobbing up and down just as enthusiastically as my hips were moving. Her face was buried in her folded arms but I could hear her muffled screaming as she exulted over what was happening to her. My hands were on her hips and I was pulling her towards me even as I thrust in. Anything to build up the pressure on her.

She just lapped it all up, getting more and more excited with every stroke, and at the pace I was going that meant her excitement levels were climbing rapidly.

It suddenly dawned on me that Angie was about to climax whether I was ready or not. That put me on my mettle and I found I had a little more in the tank, giving it to her with gusto.

She climaxed, and if it hadn't been for her muffling arms her scream would have shaken the house. Her passage clamped around me and I climaxed, big time, her steadily milking me as I came.

Then I was withdrawing, my cock a limp and flaccid wreck, and Angie was pulling up her panties and straightening her dress.

"That was interesting," she said, giggling once more. "Should I warn Becky to watch out for you?"

I ignored that as a cheap shot.

"You'll probably want to tidy up a bit more. Feel free to use the en suite in my room if the bathroom is in use. Tell Marianne I said it was OK if she asks."

She giggled again and headed back into the house. I sighed as I watched her go. Where the hell were the women like her when I was a young and randy man? They must have been about. How come I never found them?

Ashson
Ashson
8,512 Followers