Uneducated 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In all the time I've known you, that's the first time I've ever heard you say anything," Rosy teased him as he stood up, fishing a ten dollar bill out of his pocket.

"Thankth, Awffither" Unity batted her eyes at him as she freed her Thirty four C sized breasts from the virginal white bra.

"Yeah, yeah," Mike smiled as she skipped away; dressed in only black and white saddle oxfords, white knee socks, lacy white thong and white pasties.

"Miss Rosy, Unity knows about the Hurricane Rooms?" Kirsten asked as Virgil stood in front of her, bank debit card in hand.

"Angela was supposed to tell them," Rosy agreed.

Kirsten explained the rules of the Hurricane Room; it was a thirty minute dance, he was not to touch the dancer, the dancers were private contractors, anything they did or did not do was solely the dancer's responsibility.

"Want to add a fifteen percent tip for the dancer?" Kirsten asked as she ran the man's debit card.

"Uh yeah, yeah, that'd be great," Virgil stammered.

"Room one," Kirsten said, giving him the charge slip and a pen.

"Told you, don't count that out here," Angela was hissing to Unity.

"Unity, Hurricane Room one," Rosy said, peering in the back room.

"Aw, you bitch!" Angela mock complained to Unity.

Twenty nine minutes later, Virgil staggered out to his truck, balls trained and bank account four hundred dollars lighter. His wife would be extremely agitated but until his wife learned how to give a hand job like Unity could, she could stay agitated as far as Virgil was concerned. Until his wife learned to act like seeing his cock was fascinating, until his wife learned to act like touching his cock was fun, she could just be pissed off.

"How'd you do it?" Harmony asked her sister just before she went out for her second set, dressed in gingham blouse knotted under her heavy breasts, cut off denim shorts and brown cowboy boots, cowboy hat firmly pinned to her head.

"Do what?" Unity asked, still feeling queasy over touching a man's cock.

"Dance," Harmony said urgently.

"That? Just pretended Mr. George was watching me, tried to get him to want me," Unity admitted. "Just showed him, I'm not the sweet little girl he thinks I am; I'm a nasty fucking slut."

Harmony thought of Mr. George and smiled as she felt her pussy get wet. She lowered her upper lip, gave Unity a nasty wink, and sauntered out onto the stage.

"That the same girl?" Angela asked no one in particular as Harmony claimed ownership of the stage, strutting around in boots, gingham blouse now fluttering open.

Man oh man," Mike encouraged as Harmony squatted, thighs spread wide.

"Twice, wow," Rosy teased, refilling his diet cola.

"You mean you don't say nothing when I'm up there?" Angela playfully pouted.

"Doesn't say shit," Rosy answered for him.

"Aw yeah!" more than one man hollered out as 'Up Against the Wall, Red Necks' began playing.

"Oh, no, I'LL spank that ass for you," one man declared as Harmony bent at the waist and gave her ass cheeks a loud slap just as the song ended.

The man wondered how he would justify the nearly six hundred dollars on his American Express card when the bill came in; his wife was diligent about their charges.

"Fuck her," he thought as he staggered out to the BMW.

"Two hundred?" Unity whispered as Harmony told her how much she'd made. "For a tit fuck?

"Blew his mind they're real," Harmony whispered back as Unity put the wedding veil on her head.

"Steve, need to get in here; I need get the fuck on out of here," Mike playfully complained into his shoulder mounted radio.

"But it's only... Miss Rosy still got any red beans and rice left?" Steve responded.

"Yes," Rosy called out as Unity hung upside down from the pole, extremely short 'wedding gown' sliding down, revealing white lace panties.

"Damn, she's good," Kirsten said.

"Thought you weren't into girls?" Angela asked, playfully slapping Kirsten's rear end.

"I'm not," Kirsten hotly denied.

"She is really good, though, isn't she?" Angela agreed.

"Yeah, I mean, she seems to know just what they want," Kirsten agreed, nodding toward the room of men.

"Wait, what's she doing?" Rosy asked as Unity crooked her finger, beckoning an obscenely overweight man toward the stage.

"Be a sweetie and unzip me?" Unity husked to the sweating man, arms looped around his nonexistent neck.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, sure," he stammered as she turned around, indicating the zipper.

"Thanks, Baby," Unity said when the zipper was below her bra.

The man gulped in air, fished a twenty dollar bill out and dropped it in the jar.

"Un fucking believable; that's why you needed to get the fuck on out of here?" Officer Steven Hebert laughed, watching the display.

"Uh huh, wait until you see the other new one," Mike said, getting to his feet, eyes never leaving the stage.

"Y'all did great; think y'all are back tomorrow?" Angela asked as six o'clock loomed close.

"Yeah," an exhausted Harmony answered for the both of them.

"Hey, so how was it?" George asked them as the sisters staggered outside.

Suddenly, Unity was overcome with shame at the things she had done in the Hurricane Rooms and burst into tears at the sight of George's smiling face.

"I'm a fucking whore," she sobbed as George hugged her to him.

"No you're not," he soothed, rocking her slightly.

"How'd, where's your van?" Harmony asked as George helped Unity into the rear of the Toyota.

"Walked; figured y'all would be too wiped out to drive; dancing's hard work," George replied.

"Boy, you not shitting!" Harmony tiredly agreed.

"Mr. George, you walked all the way here?" Unity asked, wiping at her eyes.

"Anytime y'all are dancing, I'll come get y'all," George promised as he drove them home.

"Thanks, Mr. George," Harmony said, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Thanks, Mr. George," Unity echoed softly.

"Welcome," he smiled.

"First thing, y'all need to take a shower, whew!" he said as they staggered inside the house.

"Yeah, I don't know how anyone can stand all that cigarette smoke," Unity agreed tiredly.

"Y'all go get showered; I'll get dinner," George said.

"Thank you, Mr. George," Unity whispered and kissed him on his lips.

"Yeah, thanks," Harmony agreed and kissed him.

They showered off the stench of cigarette smoke, scrubbed off the heavy makeup and finally crawled out of the tub and slipped on the fluffy bathrobes Mr. George had bought for them.

"So how was it?" George again asked as he put the plates of chicken skillet nachos in front of them.

Both mumbled their responses, mumbled that they worked the lunch shift again.

"You are going back?" George questioned.

"Yeah, I mean, you know how much money we got?" Harmony answered.

"You," George tapped Unity's arm. "You going back?"

She looked away from him, face burning.

"I guess," she mumbled.

He pulled her to her feet and walked her into his office, sat at his desk and pulled her into his lap.

"What's wrong?" he quietly asked her.

"Mr. George, I fucking hate it!" she wailed. "I'm a fucking whore! I sucked off three, gave two of them hand jobs guys; I got money for sucking cock, I'm a fucking whore!"

"Hey, hey, my sweet little girl is not..." George soothed, kissing her on her cheek.

"I'm not! All right? I'm not your sweet little girl!" she screamed, wrestling herself out of his lap.

A moment later, he heard a door slam.

"I'll go talk to her," Harmony said quietly from the doorway of his office.

"Thanks," he said.

"Am I you sweet little girl?" Harmony asked, toying with one of his shirt buttons, not meeting his eyes.

"Absolutely," he said and kissed her on her forehead.

"Thanks, Mr. George," she sighed, hugging him.

"Welcome, Sweetie," he said and again kissed her forehead.

He cleaned the kitchen, looked outside and saw that the grass needed cutting but also saw that there was only about thirty minutes of daylight left.

"Mr. George?" Unity asked quietly from behind him.

"Yeah, Sweetie?" he asked, turning around.

She was ready for bed, dressed in her Papillion Plumbing tee shirt

"I'm sorry," she sniffed. "I am your sweet little girl, if you want me to be."

"Of course I want you to be," he assured her, hugging her tightly.

She tilted her head up and sucked a not-so-innocent kiss from him, then tottered away.

"Good night, Mr. George," she mumbled.

"Good night, Mr. George," Harmony said, also sucking on his tongue for a moment.

Whether it was innocent, or intentional, Harmony scratched her rear as she walked away, flashing her buttocks to him. He admired her purple butterfly, and then she turned and was gone.

Chapter 10

"Hey!" Angela greeted the sisters as they entered the rear of the bar.

The petite red head patted them on their arms.

"Wasn't sure y'all would be back," she admitted. "Saw y'all talking to your dad out in the parking lot; y'all looked pretty upset."

"That's not our dad," Harmony giggled.

"Like our dad would let us work here," Unity shook her head.

"Hey, my old man made me do it minute I got tits," Angela said, losing her smile.

She dropped her voice an octave.

"God gave you those fucking tits for a reason, stupid cunt; get your fucking ass out there and use them huh?" she snarled, slapping her fist into her hand.

Unity and Harmony stared at her in disbelief.

"Fuck; why you think I turned to brown?" she asked, pointing to an old scar on her forearm.

"Sorry," Unity mumbled.

"It's cool," Angela shrugged, smiling with her bottom teeth only. "Shit's in the past now, right?"

"Uh..." Harmony said, looking around at their surroundings.

"NO, no, fucking money I make now? That's my money. MY money, not my old man, not my boyfriend, mine," Angela snapped.

She pointed to her scar again.

"And it don't go in my arm neither," she said.

"Hey, who you?" a harsh looking black woman asked as she slammed the door shut.

"Why? Got a problem with them, huh?" Angela barked, getting in the larger woman's face.

"No, no, shit girl, just fucking asking, feel me?" Kenyata said, backing away.

In a fair fight, Kenyata could easily take Angela down; she had at least thirty pounds and at least five inches on the small red head. But Angela was not known for fighting fair. Angela was known to pick up chairs, stools, bricks, whatever she could lay her hands on. It was rumored that once her father had beaten her for not bringing home enough money for both of them to have heroin. She waited until his back was turned and split his head wide open with a baseball bat. Then took the syringe he'd just finished fixing and shot it up while he lay there, bleeding to death and begging her to help him.

She didn't know if that rumor was true or not, but Kenyata didn't want the same fate to happen to her.

"You white? Kenny don't like you," Angela snapped to Harmony and Unity, still glaring at the sullen black dancer. "Make more money than her? Kenny don't like you. Better dancer? Kenny don't like you."

"Kenny don't like nobody," Cheryl, the Asian American dancer said cheerfully, jerking her locker open.

"But Cheryl loves everybody," Rosy said, patting her hands dry as she walked through the room.

"Country Fried Steak day today?" Angela asked.

"Uh huh," Rosy agreed.

Cheryl might 'love everybody' according to Rosy, but when Brooke Robertson, one of the waitresses whispered something to the woman, the dancer's pretty features darkened and she snarled, "Tell that bitch she can die for all I care, hear?"

"Hey, hey, just telling you what she said," Brooke said, holding up a hand.

"Yeah, well, don't be telling me no more, huh?" Cheryl snapped and turned her back, pulling the leopard print bra over her breasts.

"Hi, y'all must be Harmony and Unity," Dallas, the long legged waitress smiled, holding out her hand. "Dallas Simone; how you doing?"

"Harmony," Harmony said and shook the woman's hand.

"Unity," Unity said, buttoning up her School Girl outfit.

'Okay, um, damn, there's no one here," Angela said as Shelley, a plump girl scurried into the rear. "Um, okay, I'll go on first, Shelley can go on second, then you, then Kenny..."

"Why I got to wait that..." Kenyata immediately began to argue.

"Be about twelve thirty; busiest time for the lunch crowd, but you don't want the good spot? No problem, hey Cheryl you go on after..." Angela barked.

"No, no, that's good," Kenyata quickly amended.

"Then Unity, then Cheryl, anybody got any questions?" Angela asked, then checked her own costume and grabbed a CD.

"Fuck!" the petite red head said. "I mean, there is NO ONE here!"

"When you putting on your outfit?" Kenyata demanded, looking at Harmony's men's' shirt.

"It's on," Harmony smiled.

Angela managed to get thirty four dollars by the time her set finished. She laughed when Shelley gave her a light slap on her bare buttocks, and then strolled out onto the small stage.

"Um, you need to get your outfit on," she said to Harmony.

"This is it," Harmony said.

"That?" Angela asked, hooking the red satin skirt around her waist. "Okay."

Shelley finished her set; Harmony put her 'Ho smile' in place, stuck her CD into the player and strolled out onto the stage.

"Aw fuck yeah," Officer Steve Hebert sighed appreciatively.

The song was Simple Mind's 'Alive and Kicking' and Harmony smiled and undid one button on the shirt.

"Thanks Honey," she cooed when a patron dropped a ten into the tip jar.

"Damn," Angela said, then giggled as she watched Harmony's performance.

By the end of the song, Harmony had undone all of the buttons and it fluttered open, flashing glimpses of her tassel covered breasts and panty covered crotch. Her tip jar was very nearly full and she smiled at each man and the one woman that put money into the jar.

"Kenny!" Cheryl screamed as the angry black woman reached out to turn off the stereo system.

"Oh, I was just..." Kenyata stammered, caught in the act.

"God damn, heard y'all all the way up front!" Angela barked, strolling into the room.

"Kenny was about to turn off the player," Cheryl accused.

"That true?" Angela demanded.

"Shit girl, I was just checking see how long I had until I'm up," Kenyata quickly lied.

"Bull fucking shit," Angela snapped. "That's her second song; you going to stand there and tell me you can't count to two?"

On the stage, Harmony had shrugged off the shirt and had tied the sleeves around her waist, creating a 'skirt' of sorts.

At the bar, the hotly blushing woman gave Brooke her American Express card and authorized a twenty five percent tip for Harmony.

Bryan Ferry's 'Slave to Love' died down and Harmony dragged the shirt behind her by one sleeve, exiting the stage.

"Harmony, Hurricane Room one, then three, Angela you got one in two," Brooke said, sticking her head in the back.

"One, then three?" Harmony said, quickly stuffing the thick wad of bills into the lock box in her locker.

"God damn, girl, that was fucking awesome," Shelley complimented her as she struggled back into the shirt.

"Mister George know you stole another shirt?" Unity teased.

"No!" Harmony giggled guiltily as she scurried toward the Hurricane Room One.

"Hi, I um, hi, I mean," the woman said, pacing the small room nervously.

"Hi," Harmony said, fighting down her revulsion.

It was one thing to make out with another woman when buzzing on alcohol and marijuana; entirely different when stone cold sober. Harmony put on her best Ho smile and closed the door. She was thankful for the dim lighting in the room. In the dim lighting, the woman was attractive enough, with long brown hair, slim figure, and soft features.

Harmony slipped her thirty minute long CD of music into the player and turned it on.

"So, you liked my dance?" Harmony asked, shrugging out of the shirt.

I uh, yeah, I mean, I come here all the time; you can ask Brooke, I mean, I see her, what, two, three times a week?" the woman stammered.

"Here," Harmony soothed, gently guiding the woman to the overstuffed chair.

She pulled the pasties off her large nipples and noticed the woman's eyes going immediately to them. She hefted her right breast in her small hands and offered it to the woman.

"Oh," she sighed when the woman, now trembling, took the offered nipple into her hot mouth.

"It's Mister George," Harmony told herself as she lightly stroked the woman's face with her fingertips. "It's Mister George and he's finally letting me love him like he deserves to be loved."

Gently, she pulled the woman's mouth from her nipple and bent and stuffed her tongue into the groaning woman's mouth.

Harmony wiggled out of her thong without breaking from her kiss, then sat on the leather stool.

"So, what you want me to do?" she whispered into the woman's ear, then licked around the woman's ear.

"I want to eat you," the woman blurted out.

"Oh! And I want you to eat me too," Harmony gave an Oscar worthy moan for her client's benefit.

She lay back on the stool, legs spread in a perfect split. Harmony propped herself up on her elbows and watched as the woman lowered her mouth onto the hairless cleft in front of her.

Leaning now on her left elbow, Harmony combed her fingers through the frantically slurping woman's hair.

It was obvious to Harmony that this woman did not have much experience in pleasing another woman. Harmony wondered if the woman ever masturbated; she didn't seem to know what to do or where to do it.

She did manage a weak orgasm as the woman's teeth grazed her clitoris.

Only nine minutes had elapsed and the woman had paid for thirty. Harmony again wished she had a joint, or even just a drink. Sighing, she sat up.

"Here, let me show you what I like," Harmony soothed and eased the woman's severe business skirt up.

"Oh, you bad girl," Harmony teased lightly upon discovering that the woman was going commando underneath her skirt.

She used fingers on the woman's hairy crotch, then bent and gave the woman's inner lips a swipe with her tongue, then pried the lips apart with her thumbs.

"Fuck!" the woman screamed out in a shuddering orgasm when Harmony gave the woman's thin clitoris a little suck.

"Please don't tell my husband," the woman suddenly sobbed out.

"I won't," Harmony soothed, lightly stroking the woman's face. "It'll be our little secret, okay?"

The woman grabbed her purse and bolted from the room.

After a moment, Harmony slipped her thong, pasties, and shirt on and pulled her CD out of the player.

"Three," Harmony said and walked on slightly shaky legs to the room.

Harmony's 'Biker Babe' outfit, with the chain lingerie was also a minor hit and got her two more Hurricane Room visits. Her 'Police Officer' costume, along with her simulated masturbation with the baton also got her a substantial amount of tips and three more visits to the Hurricane Rooms.

"God, Mony, you were killing them!" Unity said as they staggered out into the late afternoon sunlight.

"Better day today?" George asked.

"Mister George, you should have seen her!" Unity enthused.

"Oh, you mean..." George smiled and hit a key on his cell phone.

'Alive And Kicking' came out of the tiny speaker and both Unity and Harmony sat, open mouthed, and watched Harmony's performance.

"And..." George said, taking the cell phone out of Harmony's hand.

He hit another key and Unity blushed as Doro's 'Kiss Me like a Cobra' started playing. She couldn't take her eyes off the small screen as she danced in her faux leather outfit.

"I did watch y'all," George said, pulling up to their house. "Y'all are great, you hear?"

"Mister George, you..." Harmony stammered as he ushered them into the house.

"Hey, had to eat lunch somewhere, right?" he smiled. "Oh, and Harmony? Stay out of my closet, huh? That's one of my best dress shirts there."