Unexpected Benefits Ch. 05

Story Info
Mike makes his Mom moan.
7.7k words
4.62
337.5k
36
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Please ensure that you have read the previous chapters of Unexpected Benefits before beginning this story, as this is a continuation of those posting. I wish to thank you, the people who read my work, and I hope you enjoy!

TheCaptain

My wife was pregnant with my child, but so too was my mother-in-law, which was a pretty touchy situation especially with my family. My Mom was a major concern, because she had a way of seeing through my lies whenever I told her some bullshit tale about something. She was almost psychic, and it had always unnerved me because I wasn’t able to get away with much deceiving at all with her growing up.

She was an all right person, though, and Karen really liked her. Her name was Valerie and, though she was 45-years-old, still very pretty. She had long, billowing dark-brown hair tied back in a tight little bun, bright ocean-blue eyes, and a gorgeous oval face with full, pouting red lips and a cute little button-nose. As soon as Karen and I went down the incestuous path to a world of hardcore sex, I told her that I’d always had a thing for my beautiful Mom, ever since I knew what fucking was and my hormones went into overdrive upon hitting puberty.

Forever encouraging and supportive, Karen suggested that I tried to put the moves on her whenever I got the opportunity, but I really didn’t know about that…I was a gutsy bastard, sure, always up for a challenge, but there were some things that I just knew were too far-out to ever happen. Fucking my own mother just seemed beyond impossible, a fantasy that I would just have to live out in my imagination only.

I was thinking about how best to tell my Mom that Karen was pregnant – while making sure to deftly avoid the subject of Gina’s pregnancy altogether – when Mom rang me, and, sobbing uncontrollably down the line, said that my father was dead.

The funeral was nice and private, with only a small gathering of family and friends getting together after Dad was buried at the family’s ancestral home about an hour’s drive north of Atlanta, Georgia. Gina was there, as she was a close friend of Valerie’s as well as being the mother of my wife, and Karen was lending her support to me on this sad occasion. Taylor was there, too, staying with our Mom just as I did, lending her our combined support just by being there near her. We both loved her immensely, and wanted her to be all right.

Karen, Taylor and I slept over at our old family home that Mom and Dad still owned since they’d retired in their late thirties, Taylor staying in her old bedroom while Karen and I went to bed on the foldout mattress. I had to get up to go to the toilet at around 3 o’clock in the morning, and as I passed my Mom’s room, I could hear her crying with tortured agony from beyond the door. It cut through my heart like nothing else I had ever heard before in all my years, and before I knew quite what I was doing, I’d opened the bedroom door and raced over to where my mother lay sobbing into her pillow.

“Mom? Mom, it’s me, Mike! Mom, it’s okay, I’m here for you! Please, stop crying Mom, it’s all going to be all right!” I said as I pulled Valerie into my arms and hugged her tight against me. As soon as she realised that it was her son who was holding her, Mom jammed her face in my chest, wrapped her arms tightly around me, and just let all of her pent-up emotion out. She cried and cried; she swore at God, at the drunk driver who’d caused her husband’s death, and everyone and everything in between. All the while, I held her in my arms, rocking her gently back and forwards in my arms as she slowly settled down.

Finally, my mother regained her senses and looked up at me with nothing but love and tenderness in her eyes. “Mike, please, will you stay with me now? I can’t stand sleeping alone now,” Valerie asked me. I stared back her, then nodded my head. I would stay with her, if that were what she wanted…

Crawling under the sheets beside my Mom, she snuggled up against my body, pressing her taut ass back against my cock, which was only contained in a loose pair of dark blue boxer shorts. Wearing a thin, loose-fitting negligee that was more of a see-thru sheen than an actual gown, Valerie was a real sexy lady in her night attire, and despite the sadness and the loss that had accompanied burying my father that day, I found myself getting a hard-on with my Mom’s firm ass pressing back against my dick.

Valerie let out a low moan and wiggled her butt around a little bit, and I thought I heard her grasp and felt her shudder in mini-orgasm, but it must’ve been my imagination…

I didn’t know how much to push my luck, but I knew that my mother, whom I kept thinking of as Valerie and not as Mom, wanted me with her, and needed love right now more than anything else in the world. I decided that perhaps this was the perfect moment to try and go all the way, while my Mom was at her weakest state emotionally and when she hungered for affection.

A part of me knew that what I was considering was wrong, that taking advantage of my mother in her current state was beyond unacceptable, but another part of me knew that she would find the love and fulfilment that she seemed to need more than anything in making love to me, her own son. I knew how much fucking Taylor had altered our relationship, for the better, and was sure that it would have the same positive affect with Valerie.

I pushed my erect cock in harder against Val’s firm ass-cheeks, while at the same time reaching around to slip my arms right around her waist. Holding my Mom tightly against my side, I leaned in and nibbled lightly on her left earlobe. I wondered for a couple of moments if she was still awake or if she’d gone to sleep, then I heard her grasp and murmur softly to herself, and realised that she had fallen asleep.

“Oh, fuck I love you, Momma!” I moaned into her ear as I slowly began to dry-hump her muscular, well-toned butt with my throbbing, achingly rigid cockshaft. It was an amazing feeling, and I felt myself quickly getting swept up in the moment, lost in the sensations of finally being with my mother, engaged in a taboo act with the woman who had given birth to me all those years ago.

Suddenly, I felt Valerie move around in the bed, and I felt a hand squeeze my rock-hard dong through the front of my boxers. Oh shit! I realised in disbelief, my Mom was feeling me up! Although I was already hard as granite, I felt my cock swelling even more as I realised what was actually happening. Mom fondled my hefty ball-sacs, as she reached up to grasp my dick and stroked my thick, swollen length with her right hand, eliciting grasped and moans of pleasure from me as she performed an incestuous hand-job on my aching prick-meat.

She turned around to face me after a long while, her eyes brimming with fresh tears, her body shaking as she tried to contain her sobs. “I’m so sorry, honey…but I need to feel love, I need you to love me…will you love me, darling? Will you love me the way a woman needs to be loved?”

“Yes, Mom,” I breathed, completely blown away by the latest turn of events, “of course I will.”

Valerie smiled and leaned over to give me a soft, tender kiss on the mouth, sliding her tongue fleetingly into my mouth and using it to fence with my own tongue. I reached out tentatively and used my right hand to cup one of Mom’s full, luscious tits, squeezing and fondling the 36DD-cup booby til she was grasping and bucking about with lustful abandonment. I flicked her large, thick nipple with a forefinger, causing Val to cry out and shudder in another intense little mini-orgasm, then she kissed me again on the mouth, hard and brutally, forcing her tongue hungrily down my throat and pushing her body right up against my own.

“Jesus, I’m so sorry, honey…I need you so bad…” my mother whispered, tortured by her own desire for her son, and the fact that she had only just buried her husband in his grave that morning.

“Mom, it’s okay, I’ll make you feel so nice,” I told her firmly, then I took control of proceedings, pushing her over onto her back and quickly moving down on the bed until I was between her spread legs, staring at her hairy little pussy-slit after pulling up the hem of her negligee. Her cunt-lips were pulled back to bare the inner, fleshy pink folds of her dripping wet pussy. Val looked good enough to eat, and I planned to do just that…I was going to chow down on her twat til she came all over my face!

Licking and slurping at her gaping slit, I then shoved my pointy red tongue into my mother’s snatch as far as I could get it, working it in and out of her cunt-hole, until she grasped and shuddered intensely with her first true release of the early-morning ‘rendezvous’.

As I lapped up Valerie’s tasty girl-spunk – savouring the flavours of my Mom’s cum as I swallowed back her pussy-juices – I found her budding clit with the tip of my tongue and teased the rigid nub of taut flesh with intent desire. I used the thick width of my tongue to lick at the throbbing sex-button, causing Val to cry out with pleasure and arch her back up off the bed. She shuddered intensely again, this time cumming far more strongly than the first time, flooding me with sweet, clear, really tasty girly-jizz.

“Umph, that was so very nice!” Val groaned in the afterglow of her passion, feeling the last little wave of her climax wash over her as I raised my head up from between her thighs and licked my lips, sucking her cum back into my mouth. “God, you really know how to make a woman happy with that skilful tongue of yours!”

“Yes, Karen loves it when I tongue her pussy,” I replied. I could’ve added that Gina and Taylor also loved my cunnilingus abilities, but thought better of it. This was something special, between my mother Valerie and myself, and I didn’t want her to know quite yet that I was also fucking my mother-in-law and my very own sister. “But she loves my cock in her pussy, and her tight asshole…”

“Oh, yeah? I loved to have your father fuck my ass, he had such a nice big cock…when he plugged my bum, I felt completely filled,” Val told me, her darling son. “He was a real kind, considerate man, and I miss him so…”

“It’s okay, Mom. I’m here now, and I’m not going anywhere soon,” I assured her, then I reached down and pulled my boxer shorts down around my knees, exposing my rigid tool for my salivating mother to see for the first time since I was a just baby.

“My Lord, that’s such a huge cock…” Valerie moaned with burning desire, reaching down to wrap her hand around the red-hot dickshaft with her small, delicate fingers. She slowly worked her hand up and down on my prick, working the foreskin back and forwards, exposing my swollen red cock-head and then covering it again as she tugged me off. It felt so good, I didn’t want her to stop, but I knew that if I continued I was going to cum all over the place!

“Shit, that’s so good, Momma…” I grunted, “but you’ve gotta stop or I’m going to cum! Please, I want to be inside you when I cum…”

Val smiled at me, and then raised her hand up to gently caress the side of my face. “I’d love it if you’d fuck my pussy, baby, then if you want you can shove your lovely cock up my asshole…”

“Oh, sweet fucking Jesus…” I cried out as I moved up and pushed the helmeted head of my cockshaft into the fleshy folds of my mother’s glorious twat, and then eased all 8.5” of my hard prick into her tight clacker. Working my phallus in and out of Val’s tight, hugging warmth, I pounded her thick, sopping wet pussy with all my might, causing waves of shuddering pleasure to course through her compact, voluptuous body and bringing tears of joy to her eyes.

“Ohhh, Jesus, that’s it baby, fuck me just like that! Umph, your cock feels so fucking nice pounding my pussy raw! Oh shit yeah!” my Mom yelled out at the top of her lungs as she shuddered with passionate pleasure, her pussy tightening around my swollen dick as she came with a torrential splatter of cum, which quickly drenched my prick with her clear sex-fluid.

It felt so damn good, I thought for a long moment that I was going to cum along with her, but somehow I managed to hold back, working my dick slowly out of my Mom’s soaked snatch and moving up on the bed until my throbbing hardness was hanging down right above Val’s face. She opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out to lick and slurp at the underside of my rigid, blood red tool, and then I pushed my dick down into her mouth. As soon as the bulging head of my dong was in past her lips, Val clamped her mouth down tightly around my cock-knob, and then sucked back on my smoky salami-shaft with all her might.

“Oh shit! Oh fucking Christ, that’s it baby!” I screeched as my orgasm came billowing up out of my cum-heavy nut-sacs. Val moaned, her red lips wrapped tight around my cock, then began to hum, which further helped to coax on a massive load of jizz. “Jesus Christ! That’s so damn good, Mommy! Damn, your mouth is so good for my big fat cock!”

The thing that ended it all for me was when Val stuck the forefinger of her right hand up my asshole – I just exploded at that, shooting so much thick, hot, gooey white cum down her throat that I thought I was going to drown her on my jism. But after coughing and spluttering a couple of times, Val managed to gulp back every last bit of her son’s dick-cream, much to my amazement and admiration.

“Did you like?” Valerie asked, smiling almost shyly as she lay there beside me on the king-sized bed, licking my jizz off her lips as she spoke, just like the dirty little slut that she was.

“You bet, Mom,” I replied with a haughty smile, but I was hard again within thirty seconds of cumming down her throat, which I didn’t find all that surprising because this was my very own mother and I’d never gotten her before this moment. “But now I want your lovely asshole, baby!”

“Oh, yeah, I would love it if you pound my dirty bunghole into submission!” Val said, giving me one of the sluttiest smiles I’d ever seen in all my years. She rolled around onto her stomach, and then pushed herself up onto all fours with her gorgeous, round ass sticking back at me.

I couldn’t resist the temptation – I moved around on the bed until I was half-laying, half-sitting behind her large round ass, then reached out with both hands to spread my Mom’s butt-cheeks wide open, exposing her lovely little butt-hole to my ravenous gaze. I worked Val’s butt-cheeks open and closed, open and closed, making my mother’s dirty shit-hole ‘wink’ at me, which for some reason fascinated a kinky part of my psyche in one corner of my mind. Hocking up a good mouthful of spit, I shot a big wad of saliva into my gorgeous mother’s lovely little butt-plug and then pushed two fingers of my right hand right into her tight anus.

Hooking the fingers back when they were buried all the way inside her rear end, I then pistoned the digits in and out of her anal passage til I had Val huffing and puffing with pleasure, as she stimulated her clit at the same time with a couple of fingers of her left hand, while keeping herself propped up with her right. I pushed in a third finger, which immediately had Val grasping and groaning as she came with a splatter of cum which shot straight out of her soaking wet pussy-slit, covering her own hand and splashing all over the bed below her. I smiled, then continued to finger-fuck her lovely little asshole, getting it all nice and ready for my cockshaft.

“Oh Jesus Christ, I love your fingers buried in my tight fucking asshole!” Valerie cried at the top of her lungs. I wondered if she remembered that Karen and Taylor were also in the house, not too far away in fact, and decided that she was probably too far-gone in her lust to know or care who heard her. That brought a big smile to my lips. She was a real slut, my mother Valerie, who didn’t seem physically capable of going even for one day without some wet, hardcore, porno-style sex. “Now, lube up your fingers with my pussy-cream, baby, then shove them back up my tight bunghole…”

“Like this?” I asked playfully, pulling the three fingers I’d been reaming my Mom’s ass with out of her tight anus, then shoving them straight up her dripping pink clacker, at the same time diddling her clit with my thumb. That instantly made her climax all over my hand, lubing up all five fingers with her sweet, slightly tangy twat-sauce as she screamed and shook violent in the throes of yet another in a long line of strong orgasms.

“Oh fuck, yeah…just like that darling…” Val breathed, huskily looking back over her right shoulder at me, her eyes blazing with lust. “Now, back up my asshole, oh yeah…”

Using my cum-covered fingers to lubricate Val’s stretched butt-pipe, I slid the three fingers in and out of my Mom’s asshole with nothing short of total amazement, loving to watch my digits slide in and out of my mother’s ultra-tight, constrictive rear end. After a while, I thought that Valerie was nice and stretched, and at least lubed up enough to make it easier for her to take my massive cock in her asshole, so I rose up behind her and guided my stiff, raging hard-on to the gaping back-channel just above the slit of my Mom’s pussy.

Easing my throbbing tool into Val’s tight ass from behind was nothing short of heavenly, and soon enough the both of us were humping away against each other as we both worked ourselves up to a mutual climax of gargantuan proportions. As I drove my dick into her aching, squeezing bunghole, Val thrust herself back against my midsection, taking me into her bowels as far as my prick could possibly go. Soon, it became unbearable, and I just had to fuck her butt-hole like crazy!

I grasped hold of my Mom’s hips, and then pistoned my straining cock in and out of her tight, well-stretched back-door with a ravenous fury, making Val cum so many times I think she passed out beneath me in deliriously intense ecstasy. But I couldn’t stop; my climax was so close but was just beyond reach…

Closing my eyes, I imagined that Gina, Karen or Taylor (it didn’t really matter which one it was) was licking my ass as I ploughed into my Mom’s, and I suddenly felt my balls swelling as my climax broke out from deep inside the core of my being.

With a mighty roar of release, I spurted load after thick, gooey load of thick cum deep into Valerie’s butt-hole, flooding her bowels with my white hot, sticky jism. At last feeling that my passion was sated, I rolled off my Mom’s back and dropped back onto the bed beside her, completely drained of all energy. My mother moved over and took my limp dick into her mouth after a while, sucking lightly on my dong, savouring the taste of both her own ass and my dick-jizz. She swallowed back our combined love-sauce as I watched her work, too tired and empty to get hard again as she bobbed up and down on my dick-lance. At last, I thought to myself, a bit of a break…but something told me that I had awoken a monster in my Mom, something that she had tried so very hard to keep caged up deep inside but I had now released to roam free and unrestrained.

I had truly tapped into my real mother, the woman that my father had known and had fallen in love with all those years ago, the cock-hungry slut… I loved her!

Suddenly, all my plans for the future (or at least the ones that included screwing my mother’s perfect pussy and delectable ass) came crashing down around my ears with just one sentence from Valerie, spoken so softly I almost missed it. “Mike, darling, this was a terrible mistake…”

“What? Mom, are you serious? How on Earth can something like this be a mistake?” I asked my mother disbelievingly, reaching down to cup one of her firm, pliant tits in my right hand and running my left hand through the thick, meaty folds of her dripping pussy. “How can two consenting adults, who love each other so very much and want to make each other happy, who want to take their relationship further and aren’t hurting anybody by doing so, be making a mistake by getting physical? Look, yes, there is a taboo on our relationship, but we both love fucking, and we’ll keep it between us! It’s okay!”