Unexpected Encounter Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Jack in reply could do was swallow.

She turned away from him and bent over a chair so that her shoulders were braced against the upright of the back.

It was only now he realised what she wanted and why she'd put a condom on him.

When nothing seemed to be happening she looked up over her shoulder to see what was happening. This was also something that Jack had thought of but couldn't get his head around doing.

"Okay," he said just before exhaling a nervous breath.

She kept looking at him.

"This is your first time doing this too. Right!?" he sort of asked her. Even though she'd said it was he almost doubted her for a moment.

With her neck still twisted around she nodded awkwardly.

Jack placed his hands on the back of her hips. He then looked at her again, "If you want me to stop, just say."

She awkwardly nodded again this time looking more pensive. Louisa even bit down on her lip a little.

Shuffling his feet Jack took a step towards her and prepared to guide himself inside. He gently took his cock between his fingers and aimed his cock towards her anus. A few fine hairs surrounded the sphincter. Jack placed his head against the soft orifice and it sprung back against him as if resisting his advances.

He took a one more step that was a little to the side to straighten himself up before pushing against her. Jack could feel her muscles tightening as he tried to push the head of his cock inside.

Louisa tried to relax but her body was reacting in it's own way. She managed to relax enough for him to push the tip of his cock inside. As thin and delicate as it was, the feeling of the condom was different than skin.

Jack's cock bent a little as he gave another little push to get the tip of his cock right inside. With the new sensation Louisa's mouth opened but no sound came out. But as Jack pushed himself fully insider her she let out a little scream.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked as he pushed his full length inside her.

"I'm fine," Louisa said out of breath. "Oh my god," she then gulped a breath.

After knowing that she was okay he braced his hands on her hips and prepared to draw himself out a little. He could still feel her tightening her muscles around him like tiny contractions. The feeling around his cock was warm but it felt different. Jack wasn't sure if it was the feeling of the condom or the feeing of her anus that was different than the warmth of her pussy.

As he drew himself out for the first time he was glad to have what little lubrication Louisa had used. She must have felt the same. When he pushed himself back in she let out another little yelp.

Being careful not to completely pull himself out he began to build up a slow rhythm. Eventually as he got deeper and deeper he and his hips began to slap into her rounded bottom. The feeling of being inside her bum was so different from her pussy but now that she began to relax the tightness was more pleasant.

As he held onto her hips he realised became more aware of a clamminess on her skin as she began to sweat. A moment later he realised that he was beginning to sweat too. It was only when he rubbed his forehead with that he realised how wet he was.

Simply holding onto her hips wasn't enough to get the purchase he needed so he grabbed onto her suspender belt. The slapping began to get louder and the sounds she made when she moaned got louder too.

The more Louisa relaxed the deeper Jack could thrust inside. He went from just using his hips to clenching inwards at the moment too. Louisa's screams got progressively louder. The people next door must be able to hear them but neither of the cared.

"That it," she said to herself. "That's it," she repeated.

He then leaned forward so his chest was now almost pressing against her back. Jack wrapped his arms underneath her and grasped onto her shoulders. Jack felt her nails scratching against his thighs as she tried to reach out to him; but she couldn't reach far enough to actually grab onto him. He pumped deeper inside her and harder too.

With the sweat now pouring off both of them he began to lose his grip on her shoulders. His hand kept slipping little by little with each thrust till his hands hand slipped right down to her bra. Grasping onto it tightly he once again had purchase while trying his best not to rip it.

Louisa could feel the bra beginning to slip down her breasts. She tried to grab hold of them to stop them from falling out but there was this sudden release of pressure. Jack had unclipped her bra and within moments she felt his hands on her breasts. Without needing to think about it, Louisa dropped her arms and let the bra fall to the floor. When she took her hands up to her chest she found herself totally at Jack's will.

He began to squeeze her breasts firmly as if he was kneading bread. Jack had witness how hard she had worked them herself and didn't feel the needed to hold back. It almost got to the point of pain; but Jack didn't cross the line.

Eventually she prized his hands away from her breasts so that she could stimulate them herself. Jack's hand instantly slipped down her body until they go to her pussy which by now was dripping wet.

At first he reached inside her to wet his fingers and then decided to play with her clit again; now that he could truly feel what he was doing. He rubbed his finger back and forth tightly against her clit. As she reacted to his touch her screams got more brief and more shrill. Almost as an experiment he began to violently shake his fingers to make it like a vibration and now Louisa could barely breath.

To try and catch her breath back Louisa stood up forcing him to stand up too. Keeping one hand locked on her pussy he wrapped his arm around her soft belly and held her close. With a wave of her arm she knocked over the chair by accident.

The feelings deep within her stirred again and she knew what was about to happed. She tried to speak but still couldn't make a sound. Jack continued to pump into her and she reached out to his hands. As she gripped him tightly began to dig into her nails but it was too late.

Louisa's whole body began to spasm and luckily Jack recognised that she was having an another orgasm and his fingers stopped.

He had to support almost all of her weight as she fell weak. With one hand still wrapped around her waist he raised the other one to her upper body. It wasn't to play with her breasts again but rather offer the support she needed in that moment.

Waves of energy passed through her and she could sense the warm of the fluid deep inside her to he pussy. It managed to work it's way out till she could feel the hot fluid dripping down her thigh. She hadn't expected to cum so soon again. Anal sex was new to both of them and she didn't know whether to regret never having done it before or to feel herself lucky that her first time as with Jack.

As they breathed deeply together Jack could feel the energy pulsing at the base of his cock and he too was so close to cumming. If he tried drive inside her again then it might be uncomfortable for her right now. Carrying her weight in his arms he took her a few steps over to the bed.

Being careful as he slipped his cock out of her. Jack guided to her so that she sat down on the edge of the bed. To her own amazement she managed to stay up in a sitting position. She looked up at him for a moment before delicately pulling off the still empty condom and dropped it casually to the floor.

She ran her fingers back through her hair three or four times to keep it out of her face.

"Are you close?" She gently took his cock in her hand.

Jack nodded.

"Give me a moment," she made her request.

He stood there in front of her as she gave him a few soft strokes to keep him hard.

Jack's mouth suddenly felt a little dry as he came up with his own request.

"Feel like trying something else new?" he asked softly.

Her eyes made a slight frown. "How energetic to I have to be?" she panted. The smile on her face told him she was still willing.

Stepping close to her again he placed his hands on her shoulders and guided her onto her back. Jack climbed onto the bed with his knees being careful not to kneel on her by accident. He worked his way up to her chest and slipped his cock in between her full breasts. Without having to do it himself Louisa pushed her mounds together to smother his firm cock.

Jack couldn't help but give her nipples a small flick with his fingers. By now her nipples were sticking up so erect. He settled into a comfortable position before beginning to push his cock right in between them.

As soon as he began to rub himself back and forth he could feel the electricity surging from the base of his cock again. He was so close by now that he had to halter for split seconds to stop the sensation becoming uncomfortable.

The feeling built up inside him until it got closer and close and closer and then...

His lungs locked the air inside and he could feel the tightening sensation of his groin and abdominal muscles. Jack could feel the heat around the head of his cock. After three powerful surges, several more smaller ones followed as he emptied his seed. When the tensing stopped in Jack's body Louisa opened up her breasts to reveal the pearlescent fluid sticking to her cleavage.

Jack wasn't sure if he'd done the right thing until she spoke.

"So that's what you meant," she said with a smile.

He lowered himself onto the bed beside her.

"Kind of the icing on the cake so to speak," she quipped.

Jack was almost in a trance and stayed silent.

Louisa wasn't expecting a reply so it didn't bother her when he didn't.

"That's a first for me too," she told him.

This time Jack replied. "And me."

"Kind of naughty. I like it," she approved.

As he lay there with his eyes closed she looked at the white cum on her skin. Checking that his eyes were still close she lifted some of it with her fingers and surreptitiously transferred it to her mouth. The salty taste had a hint of sugar in it.

When Jack turned his head to her she stopped dead in her tracks holding the salty liquid in her mouth to savour it.

"I don't want this to end," he began.

"It won't she reassured him.

"It's more than just sex with us."

"Of course it is." Louisa grabbed his hand.

"I don't know what we'll do."

"We'll find a way. Trust me."

'I'd love some feedback on both new and old stories. Please leave comments to help me guide my future writing.'

12