Unexpected Encounters Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, "Yeah, I bet she didn't"

He leaned down and started to suck on my nipples, causing me to groan, "Stop with the smart comments or I wont tell you the story" he said, grinning. I nodded, pretending contriteness. "Anyway, after a while she said I was stilling looking overheated from all that work and would I like to take a shower, as she didn't want me to get all burnt or anything"

I was trying to contain my laughter as the story unfolded, but wasn't very successful, which earned me a few more nibbles on my nipples, Mmmm I thought, I should interrupt more often.

'She led me to the bathroom, told me where everything was and then left, so I slipped out of my work clothes and into the shower. I didn't even hear the bathroom door open, the first I knew she was there was when her hand reached around and took the soap from me and she said 'I'll do your back'. I was so shocked, I sort of jumped around to face her. That's when I realized that she was stark naked too, and all I could do was stare wide eyed. I tell you, she had the most fantastic body I'd ever seen to that time, magnificent firm breasts, not too large, big, hard nipples, and...gulp...she was clean shave"

I could feel his excitement mounting as he recounted the story, and I reached down and started to stroke his cock, and I giggled. "I've seen her magnificent body, remember?, and I would have to agree, she does have amazing breasts, even I noticed that"

He looked at me a little strangely, "Oh, do women notice that on other women?" he asked.

"Women always check each other out" I answered, " and when I saw her, well, I could hardly not notice, could I"

He flushed slightly, then grinned, "I guess not, and did it excite you, seeing her naked like that, and..."

His question really shafted into me and I felt a flush rising to my face, images of Anne kneeling on the bed naked, her high, firm breasts bouncing slightly as Jason fucked into her came into my head, and with a start I realized that the sight of her had excited me, but I tried to hide that from Jason, and I think I succeeded, as he started back on his story.

"Anyway, she started to soap me all over, and by the time she got to my cock it was rock hard, and she sort of moaned and started to stroke it, and the soap dropped to the floor and was forgotten. I couldn't believe this was happening to me, but I decided that I should strike while the iron was hot, so to speak, so I reached out and started to fondle her breasts, and she started to moan even louder. Then I slipped my hand between her legs and started to stroke her bare, shaved pussy and she started to go wild. Before I even knew what was happening we were out of the bathroom and into the bedroom and we were fucking like crazy. And when it was over, she told me it had been her idea to have me over to do the garden, and would I keep on doing it because she really needed someone to help her from time to time. When she said that she was looking right into my eyes and her hand was stroking my cock and I knew exactly what she meant"

I laughed, "And was it worth it?" I asked teasingly.

He flushed again, then grinned, "Oh yes, she is wild in bed, and she sure taught me a lot"

I grinned and slowly started to stroke his cock again, a cock that had mysteriously hardened as he'd been telling his story, "Well, why don't you show me just what she's taught you" I said in my best sultry voice. So he did! And it wasn't long before I found myself in the position I'd seen Anne in just a few hours ago, kneeling on all fours with Jason pounding his beautiful cock into my welcoming pussy from behind. There was a mirror at the head of my bed so I could see the action, see my son pounding his cock into me, see the agonized ecstasy on his face and on my own, and that made it even wilder, and as I spun into yet another massive orgasm a strange thought flashed into my mind, I wondered if Anne would be as turned on watching Jason fuck me as I'd been watching him fuck her, and that thought sent me spinning right off the planet!

We didn't get much sleep that night, I finally got around to sucking that beautiful cock, something I'd been wanting to do since he walked erect into my bedroom, but something I hadn't done much of with Bill, so I made the most of it, and I'm delighted to say, managed to totally blow his mind - as well as his cock!

Then he sucked and licked my pussy, and even my ass, which was an unusual but highly erotic feeling, before fucking me once again, this time out in the middle of the back lawn where I had to subdue my moans and groans in case the neighbors heard, neighbors like the surprisingly hot, horny Anne. I even found myself looking over at her house as Jason pounded his cock into me, and wondering...

To Be Continued...

12