Unexpected Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, Scott admitted to Joe that it took everything he had in him not to masturbate while he watched. He had promised Louise that he wouldn't and was not about to risk her getting upset with him again.

The three friends had cum hard and needed a rest. Karyn in particular had several hard orgasms due to her vibrator manipulations and Louise's attentions. Playing with another woman was yet another first for Louise. They were all sitting on the bed gently kissing one another, basking in the afterglow of their unexpected playtime. While they relaxed, Karyn asked Louise if she enjoyed herself. "You're joking, right! I think I've soaked your bed. I've come everywhere!"

"Mmmm, that's wonderful," Karyn cooed. "But I don't think we're done just yet."

Joe expected a protest from Louise so he was a little shocked when Louise grinned widely, "I like how you think my luv."

Karyn moved next to Louise while Joe remained by Karyn's side. Joe started to caress Karyn as she fondled Louise. Karyn raised one of Louise's legs to enable her to caress Louise's swollen, used pussy. Joe's thick cum was slowly leaking from between Louise's swollen lips. Karyn started the vibrator and began moving it up and down Louise's slit. The vibrations made Joe's cum flow faster out of her slit and down her thighs. Karyn ramped up the speed and intensity of the vibrations in her favorite toy while she inserted two fingers into Louise. She fingered her friend slowly at first, but then began pumping them faster and faster into her pussy. Joe listened to the sloppy wetness of Louise's hot, ready cunt as Karyn's fingers slid in and out making it even wetter and even more open. Louise slid down slightly onto her back to allow the vibrator maximum access to her clit and pussy lips. Louise had never felt such strong vibrations on her clit. Combined with Karyn's finger massage of her g-spot, Louise had never felt such incredible pleasure during sex. She rolled into a series of orgasms previously never experienced. She alternated between screaming Karyn's name to heavy breathing and even laughing.

As Karyn was caught up in pleasuring her old friend, Joe began to finger her cunt from behind. He felt the heat in her pussy rise as she became wetter and wetter. Joe lifted Karyn's leg to gain access to her familiar love hole. As he moved in close behind her, Joe easily entered her from behind. Joe found fucking his wife from behind while she was masturbating her friend with a vibrator extremely arousing, a fulfilment of a long term fantasy. Joe felt a sheer joy in what was taking place, it was almost as if it wasn't real, more of an erotic dream, but of course he knew it wasn't a dream from the feel of Karyn's pussy wrapped around his pulsating rod. The trio continued in this way for quite some time. Louise and Karyn had cum several times before Joe knew it was his turn. He began slamming his cock as hard as he could into his sexy wife. Suddenly, with a roar of pleasure, Joe shot his remaining spunk into the throbbing cunt of his long time lover. At the same time, Karyn began squealing as she began squirting her love juice all over Joe's balls and thighs.

As Joe rolled onto his back, Louise slipped between Karyn's thighs, intent on cleaning up her friend's sloppy, dripping pussy. She worked her tongue deeply into Karyn's sore pussy to find every last bit of the mixed sex cocktail. She even managed to coax a couple more small orgasms from Karyn's depths.

Eventually the group realized that Scott was still all alone downstairs. Karyn went to the camera and motioned to Scott downstairs to come join them. He sprinted up the stairs. For a moment, Louis worried about her husband's reaction. She soon realized that she had nothing to worry about as Scott slid into the room with a huge smile on his face. "Honey, that was so hot, how do you feel?" Louise told him that she felt great, but wasn't done yet. She needed to fuck some more. Karyn whispered to Joe, "we've created a monster!"

Karyn moved across the room and grabbed Scott, as she reached up to kiss him, she whispered in his ear. "Your wife has given you quite the show. I think she is ready and wants a show of her own, so... let's give her one!"

Karyn knelt down, pulled down Scott's shorts and licked the precum off his prick. She then fully engulfed his cock, taking it into her mouth and sucking him hard. Scott groaned and closed his eyes. After several minutes, she let him go, mumbling a "Yum, yum!" as she did. Standing up, she kissed him, hard, shoving her tongue deep into his throat. He responded by pushing her back to the bed. They were tonguing each other as they fell. Karyn opened her legs. She was completely turned on, lusting for his neglected, hard cock. Scott slid it into her cunt up to the base with ease!

Louise groaned, "Aargh, damn that's so sexy!" She pushed her hand downwards and started fingering her engorged lips. Joe moved to be able to hold her from behind. He began kissing her neck and fondling her pert tits. His cock grew once again, pushing into her rear, his attention on Scott and Karyn who were still kissing and lying still.

"Geez Joe, look at them, isn't that so erotic? I've never watched two people have sex in person, so much hotter than those fake angle porn movies." Louise was now sitting in Joe's lap, moving her ass across his hard on. Joe moved and positioned her so that she could still watch Karyn fuck her husband. He spread Louise's legs and proceeded to eat her out again. She was still very, very wet from her multiple orgasms and her nectar tasted lovely.

"Oh yes! lick me oh, fuck, I need that, shit Joe, lick me, make me cum. No wait, stop! Get up here with me. Right now, I just want to watch." Louise instructed Joe. He teased her a little longer, continuing to lap at her newly awakened cunt. Despite the hard fucking, she was still delicious! When Joe realized that Louise was actually ready to explode again, he continued to work on her slit with his tongue and slipped two fingers into her. Within seconds, she exploded into the most intense orgasm she had had so far. Louise collapsed, "Mmm, I needed that ... Badly!" She kissed Joe, tasting herself on his lips. "Let's just watch them for now.

Scott and Karyn were still kissing, with Scott gently fucking her. Joe admired his patience after watching such hot action earlier. As they moved closer to the action on the bed, Scott started to become more aggressive in fucking Karyn. After her earlier statements, Joe was surprised when Louise, on her elbows and knees, turned to him and said, "Fuck me Joe, fuck me fast and hard!" Quick to respond Joe slid his cock deep into Louise's very wet pussy. Joe grabbed onto Louise's hips, slid in easily and started thrusting into her.

Scott pushed up on his arms and started banging Karyn really hard, Louise leaned towards him and kissed him deeply and tenderly, "I love you babe, fuck her hard, make my slutty little friend cum!! She deserves it for helping me turn into a slut too!" She then bent down and kissed Karyn.

Mmmph!" exploded from Karyn, her body pushed up, her arm came over Louise, pulling her tight.

"Aargh, shit, ooh she's squeezing my cock, fuck it's tight!!" grunted Scott. "Aargh ooh she's cuuuming, aah, can't hold... aargh cuuuming, ooh yeeess!" With a final push into Karyn, Scott let loose his pent up cum. Slowly he withdrew his cock and sat back on his heels. He left an enormous load in Karyn's cunt which almost immediately was running out of her, down her thighs, to her ass and onto the sheets. Looking at Joe, who was busy screwing his wife, Scott said, "wow, Karyn sure has good control of her cunt! She literally milked the cum out of me! She was fantastic, really a fabulous fuck!!"

Looking over her shoulder Louise said, "let me up, lover, I want to go down on Karyn!" As she looked at her husband, she knelt between Karyn's legs which were splayed apart, showing her well fucked pussy, red, swollen lips, leaking a copious amount of Scott's thick cum! Looking at Karyn she said. "before today, I'd never done this, but the sight of that cum dripping down your ass has me totally hot to clean you up! She quickly buried her face in Karyn's cunt, and started slurping her juices and licking all round, drinking in her husband's spunk at the same time.

"Aaah, mmmmm that's so good, oh, umm!" mumbled Karyn.

Meanwhile Joe was back pounding Louise from behind, she had raised her ass higher to give Joe better access to her depths. She groaned and pushed her ass up to meet Joe's thrusts, wriggling her ass, trying to take every last bit of this new cock into her hungry pussy. Joe started fucking her with total abandon, their bodies slapped together, filling the room with the deafening sounds.

"Oooh yes, fuck that's good, going to cum, aargh g..o..i..n..g tooo cc...u...mmm! Mmm, yeees, Shit oh yes,yes, YEEESS!" Louise exclaimed, cumming hard on Joe's cock, squeezing it tight.

Her cunt milked his cock, sending him over the edge once again. Spurt after spurt of cum shot deep into her, Joe was groaning in pleasure, holding his prick in her tight cunt. They were both covered in a sheen of sweat as Joe collapsed in a heap next to her, his cock popping out of her.

"Whew, that was magic, pure magic, thank you, whew, fantastic!" Joe said as he crawled across to Karyn and kissed her. "Love you Honey, love you lots..."

Scott was kissing Louise as well, when Karyn piped up. "I was about to cum when you stopped, Louise, don't leave me twitching, please, my pussy needs you!"

Grinning, Louise said, "no problem babe, you can do me at the same time!" She quickly straddled Karyn's face. Scott and Joe sat mesmerized by the sight of their lovely wives going down on each other. Scott began to slowly stroke his semi hard cock. Watching these two hot women and hearing their moans caused Joe's rod to begin to grow. He could not recall how many years it had been since he had come so much in such a short space of time, if ever.

After a short while Karyn released Louise's pussy, "Aaaargh, yeees, oh, cumming baby, cumming!" She exclaimed, clamping her legs around Louise's head, holding it tight into her pussy. Once finished, relaxing, she went at Louise's pussy with a vengeance! Soon Louise started to groan, we could see her pussy squirming on Karyn's face.

Suddenly she pushed up with her arms, threw her head back, squeezing her legs closed around Karyn's head, "Mmmm, oooooh, cuuummmming, lick that cunt baby bite my clit, oooh, aargh, mmm yeeeess!!"

Collapsing on top of Karyn, she looked at Scott, grinned, and said "Oh no, you are fucking hard again, I don't know if I can take any more!" Turning round she and Karyn kissed and fondled each other, licking the juices off each other. Scott and Joe decided they needed attention as well, both their pricks rock hard again!

"Enough ladies, enough, we would like to participate now!!" said Scott.

Rolling apart, the girls sat up, Louise still tweaking one of Karyn's nipples, Karyn withdrawing her fingers from Louise's honey hole, Karyn crawled across the bed to Joe, took his face in her hands and said, "I love you darling, please fuck me now,"

Laying her back on the bed Joe went down on her very wet pussy, licking and sucking at her hole, savoring her juices. "Darling," Karen scolded, "I said fuck me, I want your cock in my cunt NOW!"

Joe kissed and nibbled his way up her body, paying particular attention to her sensitive nipples.

"In me now!" She growled.

Smiling, Joe finally obliged and slid his tool into her cunt. He kissed her as he slowly fucked her. It was a slow sensual fuck, working slowly towards climax, the pair came together, quietly, still kissing.

Louise and Scott were also having a slow fuck next to Karyn and Joe just watching their old friends. Karyn blushed when she realized she was being watched. Louise grinned at her and said. "That was awesome to watch!"

This got Scott pumped up to finish again. He started going at it like there was no tomorrow, just hard fucking. Seeing Louise's breasts flying around her chest was an amazing sight! Louise was fingering her clit furiously while Scott pounded her. She was the first to cum, grunting, she fell to her chest. The change in angle soon had Scott erupting into Louise. Exhausted, they sat back, breathing heavily.

Louise went to Karyn and started kissing her, thanking her for a perfect end to her long ordeal. With that, Louise fell back onto the bed, leaning against Karyn, utterly spent.

12