Unexpected Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers

"You two have done it?"

"Yes, of course. Many times. Peter couldn't get enough of it. We may have done it as many times as you have—it obviously is a favorite of yours too, considering how often you told us about doing it. Sean and I can't wait for it. You pick a favorite scenario out from what you've written about, or I will. You can show us which one you've picked when we get back from the pub tonight."

Oh shit.

* * * *

Sean was sitting on the end of the bed as I threw a thigh over his lap, facing him, and came down, with his help, on his lap. I first sat at the edge of his knees, as Sean brought the bulbs of our cocks together, rubbing the piss slits, each emitting precum together, and then pulling his foreskin over mine, docking the cocks, stroking them together until slowly, both cocks filled out, the foreskin pulling back of its own accord from the bulbs.

"Oh god, Sean," I whimpered. "Fuck me. fuck me now."

"Sit on it," he growled. I moved farther up his thighs, reached under my buttocks and held his cock erect, as I slowly descended my channel on his hard shaft. He already was cupping my head in his hands, bringing my face to his for kisses—then pulling my head back from his by grabbing the hair at the back of my hand, his lips and teeth going to my nipples. I groaned. Using the leverage of my calves and knees bent and running on either side of his hips, I began to rise and fall on his cock.

This didn't last long, though. He wrapped his arms around my chest, trapping my arms with them, and reclined back, bringing my chest down on his and rolling my buttocks in the air. I whimpered and struggled a bit, but ineffectually as strongly as he embraced me and trapped my arms. Ralph hadn't been in the bedroom when we started, but now I saw that he was, naked and erect, saddling up between Sean's thighs.

I tried to jerk away, without success, as I felt the head of his cock at my hole, above where Sean's cock was buried inside me. I panted hard and groaned deeply as he entered and entered and entered me above Sean's cock.

"What a slut," Ralph muttered. "You open right up to both of them."

Amazingly, he was right. It was a talent I never knew I had, but it was one that I sure as hell was glad I had now. Still, I was straining and grunting when Ralph began to pump.

"Relax," Sean counseled. "Go limp and you'll be able to take it."

I did to the degree I could manage, and Sean was right. He even was right when Sean began counterpumping to the rhythm Ralph had set.

"Just like you wanted," Ralph cried out. "I can tell you're lovin' it."

And, strangely enough, I was.

We lay stretched out against each other, me in the middle and the other two running their hands and lips over my body afterward.

"That was very nice," I had to concede to Ralph.

"That was Act One," Ralph whispered back.

Act One? What the hell?

"You've shown us what you like. Now for what I like," he murmured. I did notice that both of them were hard again.

Sean lay on his back, holding me, facing the ceiling, on his body, his dick inside me. Ralph came between our legs again, grabbed my ankles and wishboned my legs. He snaked his cock inside me again, above Sean's cock, and I was being doubled again.

I loved that position too. The first two times I'd ever been taken by two men together like that. Not that Ralph and Sean knew that—or ever would.

* * * *

On Wednesday I put in a call to Simon Clore in New York.

"You're what?" he nearly yelled down the line.

"I won't be in on Thursday. I won't be in ever. I quit. I'm moving to England. I own part of a pub here. I won't be back. You'll have to send someone to my apartment to retrieve your tax documents and do them yourself."

"But, why, Paul? We had it so good."

"You wouldn't know what good was, Simon. I had to fantasize good. Now I'm living that fantasy. Good-bye and give my best to Betsy."

I was sitting on Ralph's cock and Sean was teasing my legs open, preparing to join Ralph inside me when I closed the connection on a blustering Simon.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers