Unexpected Threesome

Story Info
A couples meetup turns into a threesome.
3k words
4.45
126.2k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,264 Followers

Author's note: As always your votes, comments, and feedback is appreciated

-------------------------------------

As a couple my husband and I had been involved in the 'Swinging' lifestyle since before we were married. When you are in the lifestyle, that's what you call it, the lifestyle. We started slow, we went to lifestyle dances where couples would meet. They were usually in hotels and out of town. We'd rent a room and go to the dance. We really didn't swap all that much. Maybe twice a year, and even that we didn't do till we'd been in the lifestyle for 6 years.

Up until that point we'd 'soft swap' (only oral) or just have same room sex. It was all new and hot to us. Even after we'd added full swap to stuff we'd do, we often ended up just soft swapping.

We found over the years that people new to swinging were attracted to us. Probably because we were not pushy and made people comfortable.

At the time we had a profile on a few swingers websites. We actually rarely met people that way, but we did start conversations with a few couples. When we asked people why us they told us they liked our profile because it wasn't about sex, it was about the people we like to hang out with and types of things we do for fun. I say we asked, but my husband Kyle Handled most of our correspondence and what I called 'Social calendar'.

One couple was Christine and John. They lived an hour away. They had read our profile and contacted us. Kyle and John communicated through texts for months. Our schedules never seemed to come together. During those conversations they became friends discussing everything from sex to politics.

Christine and John were about 15 years younger than us and new to swinging. They had a lot of questions. Since we never had any expectations of couples we answered their questions honestly. We discussed dances, parties, soft swap, threesomes, and most important, that no means no.

Usually it was Kyle and John, but sometimes Christine and I would talk, usually by phone. We discussed things like jealousy. Would it overtake their marriage? She wanted to know if it was just an excuse for John to cheat? Do couples get jealous and divorced?

I told her these were discussions to have with John. I asked if she trusted him and she said she did, so I told her that if they can't discuss these things the lifestyle was not for them.

A few days later she texted me and thanked me for the advice and said they'd had some great discussions and would really like to meet us. I explained that Kyle was our social director and he and John should find some time for dinner.

As usual we added, "No promises, no expectations except dinner." John and Kyle started looking for a date. Lots of times John would take pics of Christine and send them to Kyle. We'd always share them. She was cute. We'd text back what we'd like to do to her.

John seemed to love the idea of Kyle taking Christine from behind while I made her eat my pussy. These conversations went on for months. Between our work schedules, kids, and John working nights it was impossible to find time to get together.

Then one day the stars seemed to align. We finally found a night we were all available. We decided to get together. We were looking forward to meeting them. We enjoyed their conversation and found them attractive.

Unfortunately, at the last minute, John texted and said he couldn't make it. We expressed our regrets and said hopefully another time.

The John surprised us. "Why don't you guys have dinner with Christine anyway. She has no other plans now"

This surprised us. We had been planning to meet together and usually couples like to meet together.

Kyle and I discussed it and said sure. We again said, "just remind her, no promises, no expectations. Just dinner.

We made plans to pick Christine up at her house. Interesting because we could have just met at the restaurant,but we didn't think much of it.

Christine looked just like her picture. She was pretty, short brown hair, 5'7" about 140!lbs. She looked great. She must have been paying attention when Kyle described how he liked a woman to look. She was wearing a short sleeve short red dress and heels. Nothing too short,but you had to bend at the knees to pick anything up.

We chatted a bit at her house. Nothing exciting, just getting to know each other and where to go for dinner. She did tell us she would text John during the evening to keep him in the loop. That seemed understandable. We jumped in our car and headed to the restaurant.

We were shown to a table. Kyle sat on one side across from Christine and I sat next to her. The conversation was easy. Since they we're new to the lifestyle, and John and Kyle communicated the most, Christine had a ton of questions for me. They were things Kyle had covered with John. They were mostly a recap of how we got into the lifestyle, how we took our time, and that no meant no.

We talked about some of our bad, and some of our funny, experiences. The conversation was easy and fun and we were all enjoying each other.

Up till now we thought nothing of it. We had come with the expectation of a platonic nice dinner and that's what we were having. It was just about as we were almost done that the conversation changed.

Kyle asked Christine about their fantasies. She told us that John had a fantasy about her going out with a couple and being seduced. Obviously this started to change the mood of the evening. In all their conversations John had never mentioned this fantasy to Kyle.

I asked her if that was one of her fantasies too.

"Yeah, it's kinda hot," she said

"What fantasies do you have?" I asked.

"I've never been with a girl before" she admitted.

I moved closer to her and put my hand on her knee. "We can fix that," I said.

Christine just blushed, but she didn't move my hand. Among other things, she told us she likes when someone else takes control.

Up till now Kyle had flirted with Christine, but it had been the light humorous kind. Now he shifted gears.

"Well, I like john's fantasy," he said with a laugh. "Do you happen to have any older couples you've met in mind for this fantasy?"

"Maybe," Christine flirted back.

"Well," said Kyle, "Let's get going. I've been dying to see what panties you are wearing all evening."

She just blushed.

We paid the bill and started to walk out. Kyle put his arm around Christine.

He leaned in and whispered, "Do you want to show me your panties?"

Christine nodded. John kissed her as we stood by the car. Her arms were around his neck and his were on her ass.

He opened the back door for her. I went around the other side and got in the back with her. I slid next to her.

"You're so beautiful," I said as I kissed her.

Then I stopped and reiterated. "Just to be clear, no means no, if you get uncomfortable, or want to stop, for any reason, just say no. And everything stops. ok?

I wanted to make sure she knew she had final control and felt safe .

"Thank you," she said and kissed me again. She and I made out all the way back to her house. When we got in the house she offered us drinks. We said yes and all went in the kitchen. She got us all a drink and we were standing near the center island.

"Thank you," Kyle said and pulled her in for another kiss. I want to say she melted into his arms but it was more like she plastered herself against him and made out like she would do anything.

"I still want to see these panties," said Kyle. He broke the kiss and stepped back. Looking at me he said, "Pull her dress up so I can see them."

Now by this time you must be wondering what's in it for me. Well, first, I'm bisexual and love a pretty girl once in awhile. Second, I think Kyle is super hot and love it when other women do too. I love showing him off. Women marvel and his cock and what a great lover he is. I didn't worry about cheating. I knew he was mine. When we eventually stopped playing in the lifestyle we went on with our lives with happy fun memories. Besides, I got a few fantasies of my own as well.

I got behind Christine and grabbed the hem of her dress.

"Wait," said Kyle. Then he asked Christine, "Should we take pictures for John?"

"He'd love that," she said.

Kyle quickly learned to use her phone camera and said "Now."

I slowly pulled Christine's dress up over her ass to her waist. She was wearing a cute pair of red lacy bikini panties. Kyle took pics the whole time. When it was up over her ass Kyle handed me the camera and started kissing her, his hands cupping her ass under her panties and pulling her to him. I took pictures the whole time.

We all stopped and looked at the pictures.

"Fuck those are hot," said Christine.

"Should we send them to John?," asked Kyle.

"Yes," she replied.

Kyle went back to kissing her when we heard a ding. We looked at her phone. It was a big smiley face.

Kyle told Christine to take her panties off. She smiled and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pushed them down over her hips. I took pictures the whole time.

Kyle kissed her again and then had her bend over the counter. He slid his hand down her ass to her pussy. She spread her legs to give him access. He slid his finger into her pussy. I took pics. Then he played with her clit and pussy. She moaned as his fingers played with her clit.

Kyle then took the camera. He started taking pictures as Christine and I kissed and I played with her pussy. He was careful to keep my face out of the pictures.

"Send these?" He asked.

Christine nodded. Kyle sent a bunch of pictures off to John.

I unzipped Christine's dress, pulled it off her shoulders and is fell to the ground. She was naked except for her red heels. I heard Kyle taking more pics. I stepped back and pulled my dress up over my head and undid my bra.

I was enjoying this. Christine was a submissive but active partner. Playing with her pussy she moaned and reacted. I kissed her again.

"Let's go to the living room," I suggested.

Kyle put his arm around her waist. "Still Ok?" he asked.

She replied by kissing him.

When we got to the living room I pulled her down so we were both kneeling in front of Kyle. I unzipped Kyle's pants and tried to pull out his cock. I couldn't pull his rock hard cock through the little zipper. I undid the button and pushed his pants down a bit. They fell to his knees. I reached in and pulled out his cock.

Now Kyle's cock is not huge, but it's bigger than normal. It's about 7-8" long. The shaft is about as thick as tube from a roll of toilet paper and the head is at least an inch thicker. In most swinging situations he was one of the biggest in the room. I always say he is on the sweet side of being too big.

I wrapped my hand around the shaft and took the head in my mouth. I can barely get the head and a little more in my mouth. I pulled it out of my mouth.

"Have you ever seen one this big?" I asked Christine.

"God no " she said.

I knew from our previous conversation she'd had 5 lovers. 3 before she got married, Her first husband, then John.

I held it to her face. "Wanna suck it?" I asked.

Christine didn't answer. She just took the shaft and wrapped her lips around the head. She and I took a minute or two just sharing his cock. When she had his cock in her mouth I took pictures and sent them.

Finally I looked at Kyle and asked, "Why are you still in your clothes."

Christine laughed and said, "Yeah, how come?"

We started undressing Kyle. When we were done he said, "Let's go to the bedroom.

We all climbed on the bed. I took off my panties first. Now we were all naked. Christine was on her back between us. I put my head between her legs and started to eat her. I knew this was one of her fantasies. I've eaten a few women in my time. I like to think I know what I'm doing. Christine helped me keep that belief. She put her fingers in my hair, pushed my face down, and moaned.

Kyle kneeled by her face. She grabbed his cock and started sucking it. Only taking her mouth off it to encourage me and moan.

"Fuck yes, eat me, oh god, you're so good at this, oooooooh, this has never felt so good, Mmmmmmmm, oh god, oh god, don't stop.

As she sucked Kyle's cock I could see him playing with her tits.

"Cum for me," he whispered. "Come on, cum for me."

I felt her shudder. She forgot she was sucking Kyle's cock. She grabbed my hair with both hands.

"Oh my god. Don't stop, uhnnnnggggg." She came.

I stopped eating her and looked at her. She smiled at me. Kyle took a few more pics.

Kyle said, "I want to fuck you." She just nodded her head.

Kyle kneeled between her legs. I took a condom out of my purse.

"John told me you'd been fixed," she said.

"Yes," Kyle replied.

"Please don't use the condom. I'm not on birth control and John isn't fixed, so I make him use one. I want to feel that big cock of yours naked against my pussy."

Kyle looked at me. He would never make a decision like that without me. I knew she'd been monogamous for 6 years and given her background and upbringing there was very little risk involved. I nodded to Kyle.

Kyle placed the naked head of his cock against her pussy lips. You could see the lips just start to open to let him in. I took more pics. I took pics and Kyle slowly sunk his cock into her.

As his cock slid into her she made an Mmmmmm sound. When he was all the way in she said, "God that feels so good."

Kyle started fucking her slowly. I took pics of his cock sliding in and out of her. As he fucked her she groaned, "Mmmmm , that's so good, oh yeah, ohhhhhh, that's good."

Kyle pulled out, she whimpered in protest.

"Roll over and get that hot ass in the air," he said.

She did as she was told. Ass in the air Kyle got behind her slowly slid his cock into her. I made sure I got pictures as he entered her. Then Kyle got down to fucking her. Long hard strokes. She grunted into the bed with each thrust. Moaning as he pulled out grunting or saying, Yes, or Fuck me, or god yes, or any combination. She was enjoying getting fucked.

Kyle then said, "Are you going to eat my wife?"

"Yes," she moaned.

Kyle turned her back on her back and again started fucking her. I straddled her face as her tongue lashed out to greet me. For someone who'd never done this before she was pretty good. I used my knees and put my hands on Kyle's shoulders for balance. Kyle kissed me. I moaned into his mouth.

Christine's breathing got ragged. I lifted my body off her mouth.

"Oh my god, god yes, I'm cumming, oh god, don't stop."

Christine had her second orgasm.

I knew Kyle could go all night. Kyle needs more mental stimulation to cum. A dirty thought hit me.

"Christine," I asked. Where don't you let John cum?"

"On my face," she replied.

"Do you want Kyle to cum on your face so we can send John a picture?" I asked.

She thought for a second. "Yeah, that would be hot."

John pulled out of her and put his cock near her face. He played with her pussy as I jacked him off.

"Come on baby," I coaxed. "Cum on her face. She wants it."

To Christine, "Stick out your tongue. Maybe get some in your mouth too."

She did as I asked.

I kept pumping and coaxing Kyle, "Give it to her, paint her face, cum on it."

She joined in, "I want your cum, cum on me."

I felt him start to shudder. Squirt after squirt of hot cum landed on her face and hair. She looked hot. I got the camera and took a few pictures of her cum covered face.

"Should I send them?" I asked

"Yes," she said.

She got up from the bed and washed her face. She grabbed a robe and put it on. Obviously a sign the evening was over. Kyle and I found our clothes and got dressed.

We said our goodbyes at the door with long kisses and promises to get together, next time with John.

John and Kyle texted a few times after that. It became apparent that our schedules wouldn't jibe and they were off and running in the lifestyle. We always say the student passes the teacher. We like to go out and see where it leads. Most people want to plan sex dates. So we lose touch.

We saw them at a party two years later. We hugged. John pulled out his phone. He still had the picture of Christine with cum on her face.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,264 Followers