Unexpected Turn of Events Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Cullen walked them both to their places, he faced his members and said, "It gives me the greatest pleasure to introduce to you all, Angel, my mate."

There was a loud cheer that went up. Cullen waited a few seconds, before raising his hand to silence the group. "I want you to welcome her and treat her with as much respect as you would treat me. Angel is just beginning to learn about us all as a pack, as it was sprung on her so suddenly. There will be plenty of time for you all to get to know her even better, but for now, let us eat, since we have kept you long enough.

Angel sat down in the chair right beside Cullen. Right now, she just felt numb. She was able to detect the females that Cullen had a sexual relationship with right away. They were the ones wishing her dead. She noticed Sheila—the hostess from the restaurant—among the small group of women that were giving her the death wishes.

Gavin leaned over, seeing the direction Angel was looking in and said, "As you remember that is Sheila. The other two on her right are Jenna and Allis. But, the one to her left is the one you need to be aware of and try not to be left in a room with her by yourself. That one is Layla. She was the one that thought for a while, that Cullen was going to mate with her. She is the bitch of the bitches."

Angel listened to Gavin as she nodded. This is definitely something she would have to remember. But just the thought of her running or avoiding people just seemed to really irritate her. She didn't run from any problems, and certainly not stuck up bitches! But then she was able to see Eilis—the waitress—and Glynis, who were smiling at her. Finally, some friendly faces. Of course Angel was able to notice the majority of the pack was actually just really curious about her.

The food was brought out to them. And everyone soon was focused on just eating what was on their plates. Angel smirked, steak again. She couldn't wait till she was able to take a look at the kitchen. She was really looking forward to the cooking and baking in their kitchen. More space than what she had in her house.

Cullen on the other hand, kept on staring at Angel. Not once did she look up at him or even talk to him. He knew that she was probably still mad or just dealing with being introduced to the pack. He saw the looks that Layla and her followers were giving Angel, but there was nothing he can do. They had to deal with the fact, that neither of them would become his mate. +++++++++++++++++++++++++

After some time, there were a few people that started to leave when they were done with their meals. Angel looked over at Glynis, wondering if she would be able to show her the other rooms now. Besides, Angel was just curious as hell to start looking around this estate—this place was beyond huge! She could really get lost in here. I wonder if they have a map for this place. She looked over at Cullen and wondered what she would tell him.

"Cullen, I don't have to ask you permission to walk around, do I?" asked Angel sarcastically. She didn't want to tell him exactly, that she wanted to look at those other rooms because she planned on moving her stuff there.

"No you don't, but it would be wise not to wonder to far, as you can easily get lost here," stated Cullen, as he turned toward her.

"Alright, I won't get lost," said Angel, as she stood up. She slowly started to head toward Glynis when of course guess who stopped her, but the female bimbos.

"So, you are Angel," said Layla, obviously the leader of this little group. "I must say, I am a bit disappointed seeing you in person—what with all the better options he had to choose from. But don't worry, he will be back in my bed soon enough. He always comes back to me when he gets bored with the new ones."

Angel just stared down Layla. "Is that right? Well it is safe to tell you, Layla that you should find someone else to warm up your bed. Because he is mine, and if I have to get upset right now after the long day I had, you will regret it immensely."

"Why you little bi..."

"Layla!" Cullen barked out. "That is enough." Cullen at first was talking with Gavin about business when he noticed the room going quiet. That is when he heard Layla and Angel. He was a bit worried about Angel, but when he came closer, he heard what Angel said, and felt his heart soar at her mentioning that he was hers.

"And you!" said Angel, as she turned around to Cullen. "Next time, I suggest you not interfere with my problems. You are always butting your nose in where it does not belong..."

"Angel...," Cullen slowly growled out in warning.

"Enough! I'm not going to have my day completely ruined by you growling my ear off, and these stupid bitches getting upset because they're finally upright and not on their backs with their legs open," announced Angel a bit loudly. She had just about enough. It was not her choice to come here. She had no damn choice. Cullen just came in, and changed her whole life, and from the looks of it right now, it was not changed for the better! A person can only take so much. And now, they are getting upset and acting all bitchy? I don't think so!!

Angel didn't wait for a response. She walked right away to Glynis and Eilis, "Can you please show me around now? I need to get out of here."

At first Glynis didn't know what to say or do. She was mortified with how Angel spoke to the Alpha. But seeing Angel's pleading look was all the convincing she needed. With that, Glynis and Eilis began to slowly walk Angel out of that room.

Cullen just stood there, in utter shock. Everyone stood there in shock. Many couldn't believe Angel stood up to their Alpha and not only that, but yell at him. Gavin, among others, chuckled a bit at Angel's remarks. The lass really did have spunk. Gavin knew just by looking around, that Angel won over a handful of people already. Things should really begin to get interesting around here.

Gavin pulled out a little note pad, and marked a point for Angel, smiling to himself.