Unexpected Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can do better than that, bitch! I want you riding my cock like a whore on a stallion. None of this love-dovey soft shit. Really grind that pussy and fuck yourself to death. That's it. That's more like it."

He began to encourage her as she flung her hips back and forth, slurping up his cock with her snug sheath again and again and again. The quick rhythm finally satisfied him, though he felt the need to occasionally smack the whip across her chest again just to keep her attuned to his needs. Trisha's moans became a constant cadence in the dungeon room. Soon the squelchy sounds of her pussy fulfilling its sole purpose filled the room.

Meanwhile Jalena's sore anus was milking Killer's testicles towards an explosive finish. The wiry dominant threaded a finger between each of Jalena's brand new nipple rings, tugging gently on them as he came deep in her ass.

"AAAEEEHHH!!" Jalena moaned. Even that gentle tug on her nipple rings sent new waves of scorching pain through her young breasts. The girl kept eating her friend's snatch though, fearful of what might happen if she did anything other than completely obey. Jalena could feel the hot jism seep out of her ruined ass when Killer's cock flopped free, but her ordeal wasn't over.

Cierra provided a new distraction for Jalena, an orgasm finally ripping through her core with such violence that she spurted in her friend's face. Jalena's moans were followed by a sputtered gasp, her face coming away sticky with Cierra's pungent fluids. The brunette looked down at her brutalized friend with shame, her legs trembling from her just-completed climax.

"Jalena...I'm so sorry," Cierra murmured, looking away as Shane enfolded her in his arms from behind.

"SSSHHH, baby. Don't be sorry. You just did GOOD. Coming in your friend's face like that. Such a well-trained little slut you're going to be." Master Shane looked down at Jalena and then knelt between her legs, his tongue flicking against her clitoris. Without thinking the busty Latina reached out her hands to Master Shane's shaved head, stroking his skull as he began to nibble, suck, and stroke her clit with a skillful tongue.

"Poor ass-raped girl deserves a little love, doesn't she?" Shane whispered. His hands reached up, fingers threading through the nipple rings just as Killer's had done earlier. Jalena leaned back against Killer's chest, her agonized sighs threatening to reach a groaning apex as Shane ever so gently tugged on the nipple rings. The intermingling pain and pleasure somehow set Jalena off. She ground her crotch forward into her tormentor's face, her mouth slack with desire as her eyes rolled up into her head.

"Tell me what you want, bitch! Tell me now or we'll find a new cock to ream your ass!" Shane growled.

Jalena slowly snapped herself back to attention, delirium still gripping her, though, as the arousal built in her core. "Please...yes, Master. Lick my pussy. Ooohhh god, my ass. It burns," she complained, but her words trailed off into wordless thank-you-like moans as Shane nibbled and tenderly slurped at her joy bundle. His continuous attentions soon had her bucking again and again and again, her nipples erect despite the rings now glinting atop her breasts.

"MMmmm. You taste wonderful, slave. You remind me of a sweet, delicious peach," Shane purred, his tongue battering her sensitive joy-nub harder, more rapidly, his teeth grazing her sensitive clit in all the best ways.

"Yes, Master. Thank you Master," Jalena crooned, her bronzed body trembling all over as the orgasm mounted inside her like floodwaters about to smash through a dam. Trisha looked over, her eyes glued to the scene, when suddenly a cell phone vibrated on the nearby table. Master Razor grabbed it, a smile sweeping across his face - one that was every bit as sadistic as usual.

"It's for you, redhead cunt. I think you'll find the conversation very...enlightening."

Enlightening? What the hell did he mean? That was all Trisha could think as Razor handed her the phone. Now things had become truly surreal, or fucked-up - take your pick. She was still grinding her pussy on top of Master Gary's cock, feeling every inch of his throbbing manhood pummeling the walls of her cunt as she put the phone to her ear.

"Uhh. Hello?..."

"Hi, baby. Are you having a good vacation?" Oh god. It was Will's voice. Trisha's heart leapt when she heard her boyfriend on the other end of the phone.

"Please, Will. You've got to help me. These men are holding me captive! They've taken Cierra and Jalena too! They're raping us!" she cried. And yet, even as she said the words, they lacked urgency. Her body seemed to blossom with the lust now thrumming through her veins. She slammed her cunt back downward, encasing Gary's penis. The word 'traitor' could definitely be applied to her dripping sex, at least that's what her subconscious told her.

"You sound like you're enjoying yourself. Either way, though, I'm thinking you sowed your own seeds on this one, sweetie."

"Will? What are you talking about? Uhhh. Please help!"

"Why would I help you now? I've always been curious, Trish, and now you've answered my one big question."

"Curious?" Trisha felt as if Will was speaking a foreign language. Why was Will acting so damn weird?

"Yes, curious. I hired three men to offer you and your friends their male attentions. Now I thought to myself, hey, if Trisha is truly my girlfriend, she won't stray. She won't flirt. She'll be true to me. She wouldn't cheat on me. That's what I told myself."

Trisha's heart sank as the silence grew heavy between them for several heartbeats.

"Guess I was wrong, wasn't I? You flirted with Shane and took him back to your hotel room before he drugged you. You bitch! You were up for a one night stand with any handsome stud who happened to fit your needs, am I right?" Trisha gasped. The fact that it was true made her cheeks burn crimson. Luckily Will couldn't see the telltale evidence, but it didn't matter. He already had proof enough of how unfaithful she'd been.

"Those men...you hired them?" Trisha's outraged words were interrupted with a yelp as Gary's whip slammed across her sensitive tits. She writhed for a moment, her pussy gripping Gary's cock hard as her muscles clenched.

"You sick bastard. You set me up!" Trisha cried.

"You have only yourself to blame, Trish. If you'd just been faithful to me, none of this would have happened. In fact, if your two best friends hadn't ENCOURAGED you to flaunt your sexuality and sleep around on me, I might have left them out of this. Now, though...well, now I've only got one thing left to say. You've made your bed. Now you get to sleep in it."

"Will, you can't do this. I promise not to tell, just tell them to let us go!"

"Goodbye Trish."

"No! Will, wait!"

Trisha felt like she'd just swallowed a stone as he hung up on her. The phone fell from her trembling fingers as Gary's hands came up to cup her creamy cones.

"Well, bitch? Did you have fun talking to our 'client'? Lucky for us you fell for the bait and proved to be so unworthy of him, eh? You chose to act like a whore, so now you'll get the life you so richly deserve, cunt. The life of a sex slave."

The beautiful redhead shook her head, pleading for mercy as Gary put the whip down and put his hands on her shoulders, leaning her forward for a voracious kiss. With his tongue plundering her mouth, she felt his cock twitch inside her, exploding in her heat. Soon his hot liquid filled her snatch, seeping from the seal of her cunt lips. 'Ohh god. They'll never let us go,' she thought.

Trisha looked over at her friend Jalena. The girl was writhing as a climax ripped through her cunt, her juices flowing into Shane's mouth as the man grunted with satisfaction. Killer whispered in Jalena's ear. "Yes, bitch. Come for your Master. Let him lick up your sweet juices, you shameless little WHORE. That's my girl." The dark-haired Latina shuddered and clenched, her pussy out of control as she gushed in Shane's face with a double orgasm already following the first. All sense of propriety was gone. Guilt soon replaced her earlier horror, and then Jalena went limp in Killer's arms.

The redhead looked at her two friends, both seemingly as shameless as she. But determination fought in her, stronger than ever. She would make Will pay for entrapping her, hiring these men to seduce and abduct her and the people she cared about. Trisha crooned, faking an orgasm as she writhed on top of her tormentor's softening prick - and it wasn't hard, given how aroused her cunt now felt. She slid off of him, panting harder than she needed.

"Master, thank you for fucking me. I love your magnificent cock," she sighed.

"Is that so? Did you hear that, Gary?" Razor's voice came from behind her. Trisha saw her chance and took it. She lunged past Razor, scrabbling for the handgun on the table. Her fingers closed around the grip, whipping it around as she whirled to face Razor. He was quick, though, and he had his iron-clad fingers around her wrist, squeezing tightly as she dropped the gun with a yelp of pain.

"Tsk tsk. That wasn't very nice. I guess we need to increase your training." Trisha closed her eyes as Razor's hands tightened around her wrists, as good as any pair of steel cuffs. She tried to pull away, but it was useless. She whimpered, then moaned as Razor sucked on each of her nipples.

"Just for that, I think I'm going to adorn these with the most beautiful nipple rings. What do you think guys? Shall we go with hoops of silver or gold?" Trisha knew then that her life of captivity was just beginning. One thing she didn't know, though.

Would it ever end?

"Bring over the needle, Shane."

"Please Master, don't! I'll be good from now on. I will!" she whimpered. Trisha blurted another apology and sank to her knees. Her mouth closed around his cock, her tongue cradling his manhood as she sucked him and unobtrusively reached for where the handgun had fallen...

He kicked the gun away with his foot, well aware of where that ploy had been headed.

"Clever girl. Uhhh. I'm afraid your cock-sucking skills won't save you though."

Shane approached with a diabolical grin. "Time for your first nipple-piercing, slut."

"I don't think so." Suddenly this heavy, formal voice invaded the room. "Take them to the baths and leave them. You are not to touch or mar them any more than you already have, fools!"

Trisha turned, feeling hope for the first time. Who was this stranger who had just saved her breasts from awful abuse? She looked and saw a man who had to be in his early to mid 30s, square-jawed and handsome, at least in a rugged way. 'If he'd starred in a Lord of the Rings movie he would've made a decent Aragorn,' she realized, appalled and wondering where THAT thought had come from.

He wore a leather jacket and jeans, but the casual dress didn't hide his disciplined demeanor. Clearly, whoever he was, he was IN CHARGE. The men in the room didn't meet his gaze, only grumbled and reluctantly did as he asked. Trisha, Cierra and Jalena had their wrists cuffed front of them in leather bracelets which were blessedly less chafing than most of the earlier restraints. They were led down the maze of corridors in bare feet. The cold concrete froze against their every step. The chill seemed to course up each girl's naked body like the phantom caresses of an evil ghost.

It took what seemed an eternity and an eon, until three or four staircases later they were in a palatial-looking bathroom. The walls were covered with fine murals, paintings. A giant hot tub, large enough to seat 12 comfortably, dominated the center of the room, surrounded by white porcelain tiles. The tub was already half filled. Intoxicating scents of jasmine and strawberry wafted up from the foamy water.

After their cruel tormentors left, only the one man remained. But who was he?

"Sit, ladies. Soak a little and enjoy yourselves." He swept his hand out in a grand gesture. Reluctantly Trisha set foot in the tub. The scalding water swallowed her up in the best kind of hug as she sank down on the middle stone step, splashing water up to her face to wash away the grime of sticky-dried cum. The water was high enough to cover her sex, if not her breasts. She tried to not feel self-conscious as she sat half-exposed in the presence of a man who clearly had some kind of authority here.

Jalena and Cierra took seats beside her. Poor Jalena sank down lower until the soapy water covered her nipple-ring adorned breasts, sagging with relief.

"I have to apologize for my men. They are difficult to control...and their punishment for what was done to you, Slave Jalena, will be severe," Mr. Big Shot said simply.

"Please let us go," Jalena replied. "That will be apology enough." Trisha glanced over at her friend, a little surprised at her boldness. The redhead was wary of being so bold, especially after all that had happened...although this man did seem like a different kind of animal. More pliable perhaps?

"My name is Mr. Lucas, but you can call me Master." Mr. Lucas gave each of the girls a steady stare, and Trisha knew right then that he wasn't about to let them go.

"What are you going to do with us?" she blurted, unable to hold back given the fear warring with curiosity inside her.

"We have some buyers who will be here shortly to see you," Mr. Lucas replied matter-of-factly. The man proceeded to strip until he was gloriously naked. His abdominals seemed divinely sculpted, though in that moment it was hard for Trisha and her friends to notice because they were too busy sputtering in shock.

"Buyers?" Cierra squeaked.

"Yes," Mr. Lucas replied, sitting down across from the girls. His feet rested on the top step, and he sat on the edge of the tub so that his hard, hungry cock hung in full view.

"I like to show my buyers the wares in this more relaxed setting. It does no good to permanently harm the merchandise, and I thought you might feel more comfortable here than in the dungeon rooms."

'Did he just refer to us as 'wares' as if we were sex-meat to be sold'? Trisha asked herself.

Trisha tried to process the man's information. Jalena gave a startled look of recognition, soon followed by resignation. Slowly she waded over to the apparent CEO of this sex slave smuggling ring.

The naked Latina cautiously put her cuffed hands against the base of his cock, gripping him gently. "If we please you, Master, will you keep us?" she begged, her hands pumping up and down. Mr. Lucas forced his mouth into a grim line, but the surging lust in his loins was impossible for him to hide. Still, he managed to steel his gaze and keep his body rigid even as Jalena gently smothered his cock-head in her mouth, sucking deeply as if it contained the most precious nectar.

"This room is locked from the outside, and the security measures I have installed here are very thorough, ladies. If you try something, it will only lead to tragedy. Remember that." He sighed as Jalena's nipple-ringed breasts rubbed softly against his knees each time her head rose and fell, her mouth folded around his thick cock.

"As for your...ahh, question," Mr. Lucas continued, revealing the first kink in his disciplined façade, "it is highly unusual for me to keep high-quality merchandise. You girls will fetch top dollar. I'm afraid I don't have a very good financial incentive to keep the best wares for myself...ahhh..." he trailed off. Jalena was really impaling her mouth now. Her naked body had established a rhythm, her torso bobbing up and down as she desperately tried to please the man who controlled their fate.

Cierra had now waded over beside Jalena. She leaned underneath, flicking her tongue at his scrotum, then taking that scrotum deep into her mouth and massaging it with her tongue.

"Ladies, please...although I can't deny that your attentions are persuasive, I'm afraid it will get you nowhere."

"Are you sure?" Trisha said, her smile coy. She stepped out of the tub, subtly looking for any tool, weapon, anything - that might help them escape. She knelt down beside him, her glorious figure definitely enhanced by the sheen of wetness across her beautifully curved breasts, hips, and thighs. She widened her stance so that Mr. Lucas got a full view of her exposed slit. Then she leaned over, waiting for Jalena's mouth to pop clear of him before smothering it with her own.

Just to tantalize him, Trisha reached between her own legs and began rubbing herself in time to her sucking. Mr. Lucas used his hands to spread back her lush, scarlet hair, keeping it free of her face as her cute mouth pressed around his manhood, pumping up and down, almost worshipful.

At long last Trisha came up for precious oxygen. His slimy goo clung to her lips. She seductively wiped the cum away with an index finger before sucking on that same finger with slow, deliberate slurps. Mr. Lucas' heart rate seemed to have sped up considerably. He tried to make a sound, but no words came out. Jalena had already replaced Trisha, her mouth resuming its cock-sucking duties.

Then, without warning, Cierra pushed Jalena out of the way and quickly mounted him. The brunette's neck snapped back as she plunged her heat down to encase him, her hips straddling his legs as she flopped onto his lap.

"OOohhh...Mmmm. Please Master, don't separate us," Cierra begged. "We're best friends. We want to ALL please our Master together," she purred. The act she was putting on didn't fool Trisha or Jalena, and it probably didn't fool Mr. Lucas either.

But he seemed willing to let his captives carry on their desperate fiction, confident in his control of the situation. The girls' handsome captor knotted his hands at the back of Cierra's head, forcing her face forward for a furious kiss. Her moan was joined by his gathering growls, and his pelvis began to thrust upward all the better to fuck her thoroughly. Soon captive and captor had established a true rhythm. Cierra's cuffed hands pressed desperately against Mr. Lucas' chest as the man impaled her pussy as ferociously as he knew how. Soon the smacks as her bottom bounced up and down on his lap filled the room.

Trisha and Jalena used the distraction to look around, and then they flanked Mr. Lucas on either side. Their hands massaged his shoulders and made caresses across his scalp as he continued to fuck their best friend.

Cierra's crooning had reached new heights now. Only some of it was for show. The brunette's pebbled breasts gave her away, and so did the wet sounds of suction each time her moistening cunt impaled itself on her Master's cock. Her head rested against Mr. Lucas' shoulder as she came hard on his penis, her juices flooding down his shaft and streaming down his testicles. The man's arousal leapt to new heights as he felt her muscles clench around him.

With an agonized grunt he shot himself into her, his seed filling her completely. Cierra moaned, planting feverish kisses against his neck as she felt him empty himself inside her.

Mr. Lucas had no warning as both Jalena and Trisha kneed him in the head from opposite sides. He was out cold with abrupt finality. As Cierra scrambled off his lap, the man's limp body fell forward into the water.

Trisha and her friends look down at him with not an ounce of sympathy and exchanged a glance which said it all.

"How the hell are we getting out of here?"

*****

END OF PART 2 - Find out what happens in the Finale - PART 3 - Coming Soon.

I hope you enjoyed the story. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

~gaggedKitty

12