Unexpected Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Chei wrinkled his nose in disgust at the young sex slave, seeing the cum oozing from her freshly fucked cunt lips.

"It looks like the slut needs a thorough bath and cleansing," he grumbled. Jalena's gaze fixed onto the sight of the man's enormous cock, a steel-hard shaft that reached toward the cement ceiling. "Of course, we can't clean the merchandise until I sample it personally. Would you care to hop on, my little slave, now that you know who owns your sweet pussy?"

Knowing that there had to be only one right answer to such a question, Jalena briskly nodded. 'I must appear eager in all things if I'm to get through this. Oh dear god help me,' she begged inwardly. Awkwardly but with surprising speed, the sun-kissed beauty straddled her lithe form across her buyer's lap and swiftly plunged her sex down until it felt as if the his cock-tip would bruise her cervix.

"OOohhhHHH Master," she crooned, her head thrashing forward as she began a rhythm on him. The lubrication from the previous loads of cum were now her precious assets, making her sore pussy able to enjoy the friction - and the maddening stimulation.

Master Chei's chubby face broke into a triumphant grin as he unconsciously palmed her breasts. "You see, little cunt. There are advantages to having a messy, cum-soaked twat. There was a silver lining to my men gang raping you, was there not?"

"Y-yes M-master," Jalena wailed, her hips gyrating with the force of another series of powerful fucks. 'The bastard is just sitting there letting me do all the work,' she thought. And yet it didn't seem nearly as nightmarish as what she would probably see if she glanced behind her. She could still hear the agonized moans of Trisha and Cierra riding the two Arab slave girls and their hot sauce coated dildos.

'Is my Master kinder than theirs?' she wondered, daring to hope.

Meanwhile Chei the crime lord looked down at his phallus, which stood at full attention above the foamy water of the hot tub. The man's testicles were hidden, submerged in the soapy depths, but his tall cock rose out of the liquid like an Asian version of the Loch Ness monster. Jalena rode that cock as intimately as she knew how while thrusting her breasts further into the man's soft hands. He seemed mesmerized as he watched her pussy lips engulf his cock, plunge after agonizingly delicious plunge.

When Master Chei gently pinched her nipples, a sigh of arousal exhaled from her lush lips. To her shock, even that little stab of extra stimulation sent her over the edge. She cooed appallingly, like a shameless slut, her juices gushing down her buyer's shaft.

"So responsive," Master Chei murmured approvingly. "Perhaps I will reward you for being such an obedient fuck-toy once we return to my dungeon. Would you like that?"

Jalena felt his hardness still inside her, her pussy clenched around it. Not knowing what else to do, she resumed fucking him and splayed her hands across his broad chest, stroking the man's skin. "I...wou- yes, M-master," she managed. "I would love to be your fuck-toy," she lied.

'Yet is it all a lie?' she thought, doubting what little virtue she had left. Why was it that an unmistakable excitement churned somewhere deep in her lower belly at the thought of wholeheartedly being this man's helpless sex object?

"Do you have a favorite fruit, slave?" Where was this question coming from, Jalena wondered. She opened her mouth willingly as he slipped two fingers between her gorgeous lips, using them to stroke her tongue as if it was the most ordinary gesture. The movement had a strangely erotic after-effect on Jalena as he pulled out his saliva-glistened fingers, licking her taste from his fingertips as if it were fine wine.

"F-fruit, Master?" Her delicate eyebrows rose, her heartbeat fluttering. Maybe he wasn't as bad as the other sadistic males here. Yes, he'd had his men gang rape her, but at least no awful toys. No whips or chains or beatings...

"Pears, Master," she managed to whisper between impalements. Her legs were getting stiff and sore now from all this coupling. She needed a rest, even a short one, or her hips and legs would soon turn to jelly. She risked a glance over her shoulder and saw her pale-skinned friend Cierra. The poor girl was moaning, dried tears all over her face as the Arab Master Al-Rafiq slapped the whip without mercy across her well-endowed breasts.

"Fuck it harder, you useless pig. I want to see you COMING on it like your redhead slut friend! You need to cultivate some healthy competition with your fellow slave. Move those hips, bitch. FASTER."

The Latina shuddered, aware of the surreal contrast between what was going on behind her and Master Chei's deceptively gentle words.

"Ahh, pears is it? Hmm...Yes. I could have pears flown in for you fresh for your morning breakfast, my dear, if you please me regularly as well as you have just now," Master Chei said with a glimmer in his eyes.

"I...I would not fail you Master. I only wish..." She faltered, realizing that she had already said too much. But it was too late. Her new Master stroked a hand down her face, cupping her fragile chin with what almost approached tenderness.

"Wish what, slave? What do you WISH?" The way he emphasized that last word so mockingly, Jalena was terrified that she had already gone too far. Clearly, as his sex slave, she had no business wishing anything.

"Forgive m-me, M-m-master...this foolish slave spoke out of place." The Chinese crime boss looked amused now more than angry. 'Okay...I'm making progress,' she thought.

"Please, do not be shy, slave. Now I am curious. Speak." There it was. There would be no going back, Jalena thought ruefully.

"To be separated from my friends...I...this worthless slave would miss them very much. I know that they could please your magnificent cock as w-well as I, if given the chance." There. She'd said it, and for more reasons than one. Jalena reasoned that if they stayed together, they had a minutely better chance of escaping. She also thought that having her friends as fellow sex slaves under this monster seemed far better than that ravening Arab beast who even now tormented Cierra to new heights.

Master Chei stroked his chin thoughtfully, pushing his pelvis up to meet Jalena's impalements. Their fucking was creating splashes which sent waves and ripples throughout the hot tub. Jalena groaned as his upward thrust caught her by complete surprise, re-stoking the fires of her feminine lust. 'No...stop it,' she wished inwardly. Her traitorous libido suffused her cheeks with a fresh pallor of pinkish shame. Then he was fucking her faster, sitting up and grasping her by the shoulders.

He pressed those shoulders down to heighten the depth of her impalement even as his cock rocketed skyward to drill her hot, wet cunt. He groaned, his mouth capturing hers in a possessive kiss. His body seemed to hunch over her like an enveloping curtain and then he hit his pinnacle. His cock burst inside her, copious rivers of cum flowing toward her womb.

"AaaahhhH! FUCK," Master Chei groaned. "Your pussy has milked my testicles painfully dry, you little slut." The Asian crime lord cast a hooded glance toward Cierra and Al-Rafiq. The Arab dominant was now kneeling in front of Cierra, the fingers of his right hand rubbing furiously at the stricken girl's clit, raising the tone of her moan by a good octave.

"Yes, little brunette whore. COME on the dildo. Feel that burning sauce in your pussy and COME anyway. Let your instincts overcome the pain," Al-Rafiq growled. Jalena was too ensconced on Chei's slowly softening prick, panting as if she'd just run up a mountain, to pay any notice until the last second.

Jalena glanced backward, her eyes widening as she met Cierra's gaze. The young brunette's look of total defeat, humiliation, and abject despair had somehow been submerged in something else...pure, unadulterated lust. Cierra's glassy-eyed gaze joined her slackening jaw as her body's spasms squeezed that dildo hard, her pussy gushing its surrender.

"AaaaaahhhhHhhHH OOHHH GOD!" Cierra squealed. When her tremors had subsided, she flopped forward into her Arab Master's arms. "P-please...n-no more," came the wheezing whisper between the big-breasted girl's lips. "I can't take any more."

Al Rafiq drew back, at last satisfied. "Indeed, you seem like a tired filly...as tired as your redhead slut friend." The Arab nodded his head at Trisha, who was tirelessly fucking her appointed dildo more like a machine than a human being now. The heavy-lidded gaze and the constant groans coming from Trisha's pretty mouth told all, that she was building to another orgasm, and yet the intensity of the groans also seemed to come from some soul-deep exhaustion. She would either collapse or reach orgasm and pass out, whichever came first.

Master Chei stroked Jalena's slim shoulders, idly laying soft kisses along the sides of her mouth. "What say you, Sheikh Al-Rafiq? Shall we take our merchandise to the showers to have them cleansed? I assume you are amenable to divvying up the slaves. I take this bitch with the nipple rings and you take the two lighter-skinned cunts?" Master Chei's brutal language left Jalena shocked...but then again, after this ordeal she was fast losing the ability to be shocked by anything - even how cavalierly these men treated female bodies as mere playthings.

The Arab kingpin returned a twinkly-eyed grin. "Fair enough, Lord Chei. My native girls will wash all three of them right before our eyes, for our viewing pleasure. Agreeable enough?" As he said it the Sheikh strode over, put out his hand, and Lord Chei shook it firmly.

"Let the cleansing and washing of the slaves begin."

END OF PART 3

***

In PART 4 (coming soon), Trisha's betrayed and shady boyfriend, Will has a change of heart and decides that *perhaps* she can be saved from slavery and become his again, if she has learned her lesson...but proving it to him will not be easy...

***

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please post a comment to let people know what you thought or send me a personal comment. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

~gaggedKitty

12