Unexpected Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please! Slower!" Jalena begged.

Meanwhile Trisha watched as her brunette friend, Cierra, was tied to a table, spread-eagled with her ankles and wrists strung out. She couldn't believe her eyes when the man named Gary lit candles and began to pour hot wax across Cierra's tits and belly. Cierra squirmed and moaned, her body twisting to escape the incoming droplets of wax...yet to no avail.

"You want me to do that to you, little cunt?" Killer asked as his cock continued to plow her pussy from behind.

Trisha shook her head no, groaning as Killer's hands roughly cupped and squeezed her gently swaying breasts. "Then fuck me back, bitch. I want to feel you slamming your pussy back to meet my thrusts!"

The gorgeous redhead complied, shoving her ass back to meet Killer's merciless pounding. Soon Trisha was lost...lost in the throes of stimulation. Her cunt's growing arousal at the sensations which Killer's cock was granting her could no longer be denied. Her jaw was slack, her breasts aching with desire and her cunt practically wet and ready to gush on her rapist's hard cock.

She was flinging herself back now like a shameless whore, losing herself intentionally. 'If I am totally obedient, maybe they'll let me go' a tiny voice in her subconscious urged her.

Trisha had only one ultimate goal, and that was freeing herself and her friends. The question was, how?

"That's it, bitch. Fling that sexy cunt back to sheathe your Master's cock. Uh...uh..uh...UH!" Killer growled, and then she felt it - right as his cock embedded inside her, balls smacking against her thighs, every inch of the shaft hugged between the walls of her cunt. A warm explosion filled her insides as he reached down, flicking his fingernail across her clit. Amazingly that one little touch was what sent her over the edge into the same oblivion.

Trisha's neck snapped forward as she came hard, her pussy clenching wildly on Killer's penis. Finally, when her spent body felt like nothing more than a lifeless doll with a softening cock inside of it, Trisha collapsed forward. Killer's cock slid out and he stood back, admiring the view. Thick streams of cum oozed from Trisha's messy pussy, pooling on the throw rug which cushioned her body from the concrete floor.

*****

Trisha was dimly aware of someone re-cuffing her wrists behind her back and pulling her roughly to her feet. On wobbly legs she gasped as she felt the invasion of fingers into her tainted sex.

"Damn, man. You got this bitch all messy. Master Vane is not going to be pleased." Someone had tightened a blindfold around her head, leading her down one hallway after another, each feeling just like the next. The cold concrete nearly froze her feet off, and Trisha tried to listen for even the slightest sounds, wondering what had happened to her friends.

"Careful, sweetie. Watch your step." She sensed that it was Killer's voice, but then only a few seconds later she heard Razor's.

"That's it, girl. Have a seat right HERE." Suddenly Trisha realized she was being thrust onto some kind of stool, but of the cruelest variety. She hissed as she felt the vibrator attached to the seat impale her with its rigid shaft. The sudden feeling of fullness made her groan, biting her lip as the sensitivity in her pussy warned her that although too much friction could be pleasurable, it could also be agonizing.

"There, I think we'll just get you settled in here, sweetheart," Killer continued, tying her ankles to the floor so tightly that she was certain she would lose feeling in her toes sooner or later. "I'll bet you're hungry. Me and Razor will fetch you something to eat, but in the meantime we might as well leave you entertained."

Trisha sighed as they removed the blindfold, only to widen her eyes in horror as they flipped on a monitor hanging from the ceiling.

It was clearly showing live video feed of the dungeon room both of her friends were still being tormented in. Trisha watched as the captor named Shane continued to fuck Jalena hard. His face dove to her breasts, nipping and biting playfully at her hardened pink buds while she moaned, helpless and stuffed full of cock. The echoing slurps of suction as the Latina's buttocks bounced up and down above her captor's manhood was an awful sound that Trisha could not have blotted out, even if she HAD closed her eyes...which she didn't, for reasons even she didn't fully understand.

Meanwhile the captor named Gary had jumped onto the table where Cierra was tied spread-eagled. The struggling brunette begged for mercy as Gary thrust his hard manhood right between her thighs, drilling her pussy as she squirmed and moaned. His lips soon found hers, stifling the moans for the most part, but her nakedness writhing beneath him clearly showed her continued protests.

The burly man with the square jaw and beady eyes didn't seem to care much, though. To the contrary, it seemed to just arouse him further.

"You don't want that to be you, do you slut?" Razor said, returning with a plate heaping with apple sauce and a side of beans in chili sauce. He set the plate on the table in front of her and looked at her expectantly. "Better eat up, slave girl. You can't be sure when or where your next meal will come."

Trisha wriggled her wrists, each of which had been chained to a support bar on either side of the stool she now sat on. She looked up at Razor, her eyes narrowing. "How am I supposed to eat when I can't use my hands?" she said darkly, trying to be brave. If these sick bastards were going to keep them all here and fuck them, at least they could have the decency to remove the restraints long enough for them to eat. What kind of monsters were they?

Razor's eyes sparkled. "You're a smart girl. Figure it out," he said, motioning again at the plate.

The beautiful redhead leaned forward, cringing as the vibrator inside her pussy shifted, pulsing and throbbing all the while. The sensations ricocheting through her intimate parts were very distracting, but the rumble threatening to tear through her stomach told her that she needed to eat something. Reluctantly Trisha began to lick at her plate, lapping up the apple sauce first since that seemed easiest.

'This is so degrading,' she thought, her face bright red with shame. 'This prick is treating me like an animal.' After she finished licking up half the apple sauce she looked at her captor uncertainly.

Razor looked to be in his late 20s, about 6'2, with a faint white scar below his left eye. The tattoo on his left bicep looked to be gang-related, but then again, Trisha realized that any tattoo seemed that way to her. She noticed that although he looked pale-as-a-Viking Caucasian, on closer inspection he definitely had some blood from Espanola mixed somewhere in his veins. Dominance and hunger rimmed his gaze, but at least they weren't as cold as Killer's.

Trisha decided to try a little diplomacy. It was worth a try, wasn't it?

"Please. The beans would be messier for me. Can you...can you help me eat them?" she said, her voice sounding small and desperate.

Razor's eyebrows quirked up with interest. "I didn't hear the magic word."

"Master, please will you help me eat?" she said, dying inside at the humiliation of asking.

Razor quietly walked over to the countertop nearby in the makeshift kitchen, yanked open a drawer and retrieved a fork. He put the fork beside the plate and then looked expectantly at her.

"I think I can be persuaded to give you some help, bitch...but first I'm going to need a hefty down payment for my troubles." His cock was long and hard for her. The damn thing seemed to regenerate like a demonic worm. He walked forward, letting his shaft dangle suggestively near her lips.

Getting the hint, Trisha leaned over, traipsing her tongue across his glans. He shuddered as she smothered his shaft head with her mouth, pumping her jaw back and forth, establishing quite the rhythm. Her wrists felt the chafing of the manacles as she leaned toward him, straining to give him pleasure. The stool was anchored to the floor, so at least she had no fear of tipping over. Meanwhile he certainly hid none of his enjoyment, his appreciative groans soon bouncing off of the concrete walls.

"Mmm, that's a good girl. Wrap those warm lips around my cock and impale that sexy little mouth. Uhh...you little whore. You're way too good at this," he growled, and his hands cupped the nape of her neck, gently stroking her skin before bunching in her hair.

The gorgeous redhead slurped louder and more feverishly, taking in as much of the man's cock as she could. Her tongue cradled the underside, slithering back and forth with tantalizing strokes as she grazed his flesh with her teeth.

"Careful, cunt. One bite and you'll be more than sorry," Razor warned. In response Trisha went balls-deep down on him, her mouth fully impaled as she gurgled and sucked with heightened effort. She felt his throbbing penis enclosed in the warmth of her mouth, and for a moment she felt a traitorous surge of arousal pulse between her legs. To have this tiny bit of power over her captor offered a surprising turn on.

She pumped her mouth back and forth now, harder and faster as Razor's groans deepened.

'Oh god, yeah baby. Just like that. Keep up that tempo, bitch!" Razor growled.

Then, just like that, she stopped, pulling her mouth off of him and licking the pre-cum from her lips.

"First you feed me, then I finish you off," she said boldly. The brutal captor looked down at her in obvious disbelief.

'I guess he hasn't had another kidnapped girl crazy enough to defy him like this,' she thought. Trisha didn't know what had possessed her to do something so bold and stupid, but suddenly it was like another woman had taken over her body. A creature of feminine pride, one who apparently had a stubborn streak.

Slowly a soft rumble built in Razor's chest, soon becoming a full-throated laugh. Razor shook his head. "You've got audacity, you hot little cunt. I'll give you that." He clasped the nape of her neck again and thrust his cock between Trisha's reluctant lips. The girl moaned as his cock began to ram in and out of her mouth, using it like a second pussy. She didn't dare try to clamp her mouth shut, not when his earlier threat still lingered in her mind.

The frenzied pace of his forward thrusts indicated that he was close - very close to losing it. Trisha waited for the inevitable, and then - with a loud grunt - it arrived. She gasped as his salty, warm fluid filled her mouth, nearly choking her as she desperately swallowed. More of his fresh seed dribbled down her chin as he pulled out and left a few final flecks to dot her supple breasts.

"Aahhh. That's a pretty girl," he said with a harsh smile. "Now you get your reward." He gathered up the glistening cum off of her chin, forcing her to suck it from his fingertips. After she'd complied the muscular man took up the fork and began to feed her forkfuls of the beans.

The redhead groaned as he simultaneously reached over with his free hand, turning up the setting on the vibrator.

"There, a little EXTRA reward for you. How do you like that, slave? Shall we come up with a name for you now?"

Trisha didn't know what to say to that, but she was thankful that he continued to feed her forkfuls of food until the plate was empty. He then retrieved a glass of cool water, plopped two cubes of ice in it, and tilted it so she could drink.

Finally, when she'd drained most the glass, he cupped her chin and forced her pretty face to meet his gaze.

"Mmm. Look at you, all sexy and helpless. Oh god you make my cock hard," he said, and looking down she saw that though it was still soft, his shaft was regaining zeal, and fast.

"Please let me go," Trisha begged. Razor stroked her cheek, gently rubbing his thumb across her bottom lip.

"I don't think I can do that, sweetie," he said, almost regretful. It was so weird, the way his mood seemed to shift radically from brutal to almost gentle. Maybe he really was crazy, she thought.

"Tell you what, though, let's get you off again. How would you like that as a consolation prize, hm?" Before she could protest he had turned the vibrator-setting up to an even higher setting and the cock pulsating through her core soon had her pussy awakened to all kinds of desire. Razor leaned over, rubbing his fingers fervently against her clit even as his teeth gently tugged at her nipples, then sucked on them with tender ferocity as the poor girl found herself thrusting her tits forward to give him easier access.

'What's wrong with me?' Trisha thought, horrified but too lost to rally any kind of resistance as the pliability of pussy increased moment by moment, the more Razor's hands worked their caressing-rubbing miracle-work on her clitoris and the more the vibrator buzzed away in her tight heat. Trisha bit her lip, ruthlessly smothering the moan that threatened to spill from her lips.

"It's okay, bitch. Let it out. Let out the shameless sex slave inside of you. This doesn't have to be unpleasant. Make the most of your new life," Razor said, and his words were practically a purr. Those same words made her spine shiver, but Trisha also realized that she was dripping with arousal, her pussy wet with frustrated, pent-up need. 'I want to come' was written all over her cute face as she closed her eyes, her face scrunched up in the best kind of agony.

"Please...uhhh," Trisha groaned.

"Please, what? Don't forget how to address me," Razor warned, his open palm smacking hard across her buttocks as she yelped.

"Please Master. I-I want to come," she sighed, her teeth clenched as he continued to suck on her pert nipples.

"Go ahead, slave. COME. Admit it...you were born to be my slave. Admit this and maybe I'll keep you rather than sell you to the highest bidder," he said.

Highest bidder? The very idea of being sold like a piece of meat, like cattle on the auction block, sent her blood running cold. But the fire between her legs was like a river of lava that refused to be diverted, spreading through her limbs and veins as need made her breasts and cunt ache in the worst way.

She began to grind her hips, what little she could with her ankles tied to the floor. She carefully moved her bottom up, then plunged it back down to fuck herself on the solid vibrator's spongy tip. Meanwhile Razor's skillful hands continued their attentions.

"Please don't sell me, Master! I'll be a very good slave," Trisha moaned, trying to please the crazy man who held her captive, the same man who was also giving her the most maddening arousal with the feel of his hand now cupping her sex. He held her there for a moment, her labia nestled around the vibrating shaft, and then with sudden power he gripped both her shoulders and shoved her all the way onto the cock until it filled her completely.

She groaned as the vibrating penis stretched her sore cunt, but the feelings were also too pleasurable to ignore. Razor flicked his steady fingers deftly against her clit, massaging in circular taunts that finally sent her over the edge as her hips continued to gyrate.

"Oohhh Master!" she crooned. Her neck snapped to the side, her eyes flying open. Her mouth went slack as the orgasm overtook her, forcing her pussy to clench so hard around that vibrator. "Aaaahhh!" she cried as she felt his warm hand fall gently across the nape of her neck, holding her still for a possessive kiss.

His tongue dove into her mouth, taking its fill and wrestling with hers until he had the chance to savor her taste. Reluctantly, it seemed, he finally drew back, admiring the naked redhead panting in front of him, the juices streaming down the vibrating shaft clearly her own...and filling the room with a fragrance that only sexual fluids can.

He looked at her with a suddenly softened gaze, and Trisha knew then, with abrupt certainty, that she'd gained a toehold. He wasn't just a sadistic monster. He felt some affection for her - and the fleeting softness in those eyes gave him away. 'I have to use that to my advantage,' Trisha realized. 'I'll do what I have to do.'

"Thank you Master," she sighed, her head falling forward in a calculated display of exhaustion. Razor's hand cupped her chin, bringing her back up to look at him.

"What's your name, slave?"

"Master, my name is Trisha."

"Did you enjoy that, Slave? I'm ready to give you your new name. Slave Cum Bunny sounds good enough, don't you think?"

'Oh no. I can't let him dehumanize me,' Trisha thought. "Please Master, call me Slave Trisha. Please let me keep my name," she begged. She leaned into him, sucking on his testicles before licking up and down his shaft. "Please let this slave keep her name, Master. I'll eat out my fellow slaves' pussies for your enjoyment" she hurriedly added, wondering whether that depraved offer had a prayer of working as a bargaining chip.

To her relief Razor seemed to consider it. He turned off the vibrator, making Trisha sigh with relief. His one hand idly stroked her breasts as he seemed lost in his own world for a moment.

"Very well...Slave Trisha," he said. As he spoke he loosened the ankle bindings enough to lift her off the vibrator, removed it, and then slipped underneath her to impale her snatch on his very real, warm, and throbbing cock. She just sat there, the heat of his chest against her back engulfing her, and damn it, but those hard muscles and body warmth against her naked torso made her pussy moisten with new arousal.

He reached around, lazily cupping her clitoris against his palm. She felt his upturned lips turn into a smile against the back of her head as her body went rigid with lust, breaths coming in labored spurts through her teeth.

"We will have you join your friends in a little while, and you can prove to me your submission. Do this, and I might just keep you as my own," he added. His tongue slid against the side of her neck, sending shivers of goose bumps down her sides. "But while we wait, perhaps you can entertain me?" he asked, and she knew just how deceptive his questioning tone really was.

'You're making progress, Trisha,' she thought inwardly. 'Don't stop now.' Slowly she began to grind on his lap, groaning as she felt his cock press against her insides. She pressed her head backward against his chest, moaning and making sure he had a perfect view of her breasts and rock-hard nipples. "This slave would love to entertain you, Master," she half-groaned, half-purred, as she looked back up at him.

Razor leaned down, his lips capturing hers as his arms snaked across her abdomen, enfolding her tightly to him. She sat on his manhood, filled completely as she enthusiastically rode his shaft. As his hot, hungry and eminently demanding mouth smothered her moans, she wondered one thing.

Where would this twisted adventure in captivity lead next? The lust of her body's betrayal seemed to scorch her mind, making sane choices no longer sane...or real.

END OF PART ONE. TO BE CONTINUED...

*****

I hope you enjoyed the story. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

~gaggedKitty

12