Unfaithful Nights

Story Info
Husband learns his wife has been unfaithful.
1.9k words
3.21
148k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,802 Followers

Oh yes, the sweet smell of perfume. I just love it when Gloria splashes all those lovely scents on her gorgeous body. I'm Jim and I'm a forty year old guy. Sure I'm a little overweight and I've been going bald since I was in my mid twenties. I've been married to my wife Gloria for fifteen years now. I met her the day she applied for a job as a secretary at my body shop. She was only twenty at the time and a knockout. I always considered Gloria out of my league as far as her appearance. Once I hired her I found out we had a lot in common and soon started dating.

I was the envy of all my friends at the time. She also got my office and business organized the way it should have been. I admired her hard work and dedication. We feel in love soon after we started dating and married a year later. We bought a ranch style house and planned to have a family. We tried for over a year until I finally went to the doctor and found out I couldn't father any children.

Gloria was disappointed but finally accepted the fact we couldn't have any kids unless we adopted. We both got busy building our business and as the years went by the thought of adopting kids just seemed to go away.

Our life changed last year when our new neighbor moved in next door. Her name is Brea, a sassy redhead married to her husband Tom. She dominates him like he's a child. I guess you could say they were in the same boat as us. Tom you see can't father children either. They have two kids we thought were adopted. A boy and a girl ages ten and nine. You see, the kids are olive color with kinky hair. Clearly not Tom's or anyone in the family the way we figured.

Gloria and Brea got to be really close friends for the past fifteen months. About four months ago Gloria told me everything she had learned about Brea and Tom. Seems that she learned that they had this open marriage policy. Gloria also told me that Brea had a thing for black men. That explained the olive colored kids with kinky hair thing.

I didn't learn about the open marriage policy until a few months after Brea and Gloria had been going out on Friday nights together. Gloria loves listening to music and dancing which I can't dance so I didn't mind if they went out together for a couple drinks and a little fun. I noticed changes is Gloria's personality. Little things. Getting more bossy and buying sexier dresses to wear out on those, "girls night out thing."

I was afraid she was becoming more like Brea as each day passed. We always talked about things we were doing in the past. Gloria was becoming more independent recently. Bossy in a way where she was telling me her and Brea had something planned for Friday night together. It wasn't until a few weeks ago that Tom called and wanted to watch a football game with me when the girls left that Friday night. It was a college game so I walked over to his house to watch the game.

I really think Tom was just looking for someone to talk to. Once the kids were in bed he opened up to me like I never imagined. He spilled his guts out that night telling me his life story. I found out that the kids were fathered by different black men. Brea got her tubes tied soon after the second child was born. Guess she thought two was the limit for her.

I asked Tom where the girls went every Friday and he told me it was a club in the city where mostly black guys hung out to pickup woman. I started to worry knowing that my wife was out at this club as we spoke and watched football.

He also told me Brea had a little black book with a list of single black men she'd call whenever she was horny. My heart started pounding as I learned all the information Tom was giving me. He told me everything. There were nights when they could get a sitter where Tom would tag along with Brea. She'd meet these black guys at hotels in the area and spend the evening getting laid while Tom sat there watching.

Tom told me he didn't mind. If fact he said he enjoyed watching Brea getting laid. Tom unexpectedly told me that he wasn't very well endowed. He said something around the five inch mark when he was rock solid hard. I was too embarrassed to tell him I was about the same size. Especially when he told me that Brea liked humiliating him in front of her black lovers. The way Tom explained everything, I really think he enjoyed every second of it. I sat there on the coach with Tom listening to everything he had to say as we opened up another beer.

What he said next shocked me even more. He said Gloria sometimes referred to him as her cleanup boy and that he'd get down between her legs and lick her clean after one of her black lover finished depositing his hot load inside her pussy.

That sounded disgusting to me at the time. I had read a couple stories on these adult fiction sites where this happened. Tom kept telling me these intimate stories about Brea and her dates. I admit that my cock was poking straight out of my pants that night. Never thought listening to another guy telling me about his wife screwing other men would get me excited.

I went home that night before Gloria returned home thinking about the past several weekends. I never suspected her of cheating on me but I wondered about everything now. She got home around two in the morning. I was already in bed when she came in and walked directly into the bathroom where she got undressed. I heard the toilet flush and Gloria came out a couple minutes later.

Yes, I could smell the whiskey on her breath as I did every Friday night when she returned home. I thought I could smell the faint scent of a man's cologne which got me hard thinking that Gloria may have been unfaithful. I pretended to be asleep but acted like I just woke up giving her a gentle kiss on her forehead.

She raised up kissing my lips. I reached down under the blanket feeling for her pussy. I stroked her pussy mound until she parted her legs for me. I inserted my index finger feeling the wetness. She squirmed around a little but told me she was a little tired so I pulled my finger out. She told me good night and I said I had to use the bathroom so up I went making my way through the dark bedroom closing the door and turned on the bathroom light.

I smelled my finger. I could smell Gloria's pussy scent but couldn't tell if she had fucked another man or not. Her dress hung on a hook and her thong was sitting in the hamper. I got hold of them putting them next to my nose. They were soaked and yes. There was the scent of male sperm. My heart sunk knowing that Gloria must have screwed around on me.

I looked around seeing her purse tucked in the corner on the sink counter. I carefully unzipped it and took a peek inside. I looked through the compartments until I came across another clue. Birth control pills. Oh my God I thought. She didn't need those with me!

I put the pack of pills back where I found them and searched a little more. Gloria had her little phone book tucked away under her lipstick and stuff. I glanced through the pages and at the back of the book I found the letters BBC. Under that was a short list of guys names with phone numbers. My heart was racing as I examined the names and phone numbers.

I thought I heard my wife so I quickly put the address book back into her purse. It was a false alarm but I found out everything I needed to know. The next morning I fixed breakfast. I heard Gloria in the shower. When she came out she was still wearing her bathrobe. We ate and drank coffee. I finally asked her about last night.

I told her I watched football with Tom and he told her what Tom told me. She was reluctant to speak out at first but she didn't deny being at the club Tom had talked about.

"Fine. Since you already know where I went last night you might as well know I met a guy at the club last night."

Gloria went on to tell me most of the details than she broke the news to me that I suspected all along. That she had been unfaithful to me. She didn't exactly tell me that way. She simply said she got too drunk and fucked another guy. I already found the birth control pills in her purse so I knew she had planed something. She told me everything. We had always been open about our marriage and now she was telling me she enjoyed flirting with other men. Black men were different she told me.

We must have spent most of Saturday afternoon talking about her night out and the guys she met. She told me about one guy in particular that she would like to see again. His name was Freddy. I kind of pictured a fat bald guy in my head but Gloria gave me a completely different description of the guy. She also went as far as telling me about Brea and Tom's relationship and how Tom loved to watch Brea with other men.

Gloria asked me how I'd feel about seeing her with another man. She confessed that she fucked this guy last night in his car in the parking lot of the club. My dick got hard as she told me the details of their fuck. Gloria said his cock was the biggest she ever had. My eyes widened because up until she met me she was a virgin so I wondered how many guys she was comparing him to.

She asked me how I'd feel if she saw him again only next time she would like me to meet him. Meet him I thought? We went into the bedroom and had wild sex after that long talk and I told her I got excited thinking about another man fucking her last night. She told me about others but really liked this guy named, Freddy.

That was last week. That sweet smell of perfume was starting to fill the air throughout the house. Gloria was getting ready for her date tonight. Tonight was going to be different. She wasn't going out with Brea this time. I already booked a hotel room in town. I'll be waiting in that room for Gloria and Freddy to arrive tonight after a little dancing at the club.

Yes, it sounds exciting. Tonight I'm going to get to watch Gloria screw another man. A black man. I just hope I'm not asked to be the cleanup guy tonight.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,802 Followers