Unfinished Family Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Gwen jerked my shaft she sucked my balls, sending shivers up my spine. God, she was really good at this. I could hear her slurping away down there and I opened my eyes to see her staring up at me. She looked so incredibly sexy at that moment. Gwen brought her mouth over my head and sucked until her cheeks hollowed and descended. After a couple passes she was able to deep throat my whole eight inches. She pumped me into her mouth for a while and then just held the head between her lips while she slathered it with her tongue. I got weak in the knees and leaned against the table behind me to keep from falling over. Gwen was relentless with my cock and I got the feeling she could go on all night, but after having just fucked Diana I didn’t think my sister was going to be able to make me cum this way. But then, cumming in her mouth wasn’t what Gwen wanted.

Gwen got back on her feet and in her heels she was nearly as tall as I am. She licked her lips and kissed me hard. “How was that for a start?” She asked. I answered her by returning that kiss and tugging at the zipper on the side of her black and silver dress. Once I looped the straps in my fingers and pulled them from her shoulders the dress dropped to the floor. Gwen was wearing a black lace strapless bra that provided dramatic cleavage and a snatch of see-thru lace that passed for a thong. I turned us around so Gwen was leaning against the table and I kicked out of my pants before I tripped and broke my neck. While I kissed my way from her neck down her chest, Gwen reached back and unclasped her bra, dropping it on the floor with her dress. That gave me access to her firm, creamy breasts and I made the most of it, licking and sucking every inch of those orbs until I found her nipples with my lips, which really set her off. Gwen’s nipples were at full attention and I found when I lightly nibbled on them she would go wild. She hung her head forward and made soft mewling noises while pushing my face into her breasts. While I worked her up with my mouth I used my fingers too, easily pushing her skimpy thong out of the way and massaging her juicy pussy. Her clit protruded from her smooth lips and when I touched it she jumped and yelped.

“Ohhhh Tony,” my sister moaned in my ear. I was lightly pulling her nipple with my teeth while I slipped a couple fingers inside her. My thumb kept her clit pinned and after just a couple minutes she was digging her fingers into my scalp as she shuttered and came. It was funny how much quieter Gwen was then Diana. How could I ever have confused the two?

Holding my face in both hands Gwen kissed me and said, “Fuck me now Tony, please.”

I grabbed my cock and rubbed it over her lips while Gwen leaned back on her hands and scooted her ass forward so it was right on the edge of the table. Her lips felt like velvet when I slipped between them and then I thrust forward, feeling her damp heat envelop my whole shaft. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I held her by the hips as I slowly moved my cock in and out of her. Gwen closed her eyes and hung her head back. Her lips were parted and soft noises escaped them every time I pushed inside her. I could feel her tightening around me, pulling me in and I started pounding faster and faster. I loved the way her breasts jiggled when I slammed into her. Gwen dug her ankles into my back and pushed herself back against my thrusts and soon we were going at it so hard I thought the table was going to collapse beneath us.

“So…beautiful…Gwen…” I grunted out between thrusts and she opened her eyes. There was nothing but love in those green beauties. My hands were under her ass now and I lifted her off the table, so she was just resting back on her hands. As I squeezed her hard little ass I really started putting it to my sister, slamming my cock home with every thrust. My balls slapped her ass cheeks and I could feel them tightening as my cum churned, ready to fire out. I wanted to put her back down and pull out, because I did not want to cum inside her.

“I’m going to cum,” I gasped and Gwen’s legs just wrapped around me more tightly.

“Just a little longer. Oh,don’t stop!” Gwen breathed. The contractions in her pussy were getting faster and faster and I knew she had to be close to cumming. In fact in less than a minute she threw her head back and gasped, her whole body going rigid and I knew she’d gone over the top. She fell onto her back on the table and I only had to drill her a couple more times before I was there too.

“Let me pull out,” I warned.

“No!” Gwen ordered, keeping me in place with her legs and before anything else could be done I was shooting my load deep inside her. Wasn’t she worried about the consequences? She kept me locked into her until her pussy had milked every last drop from my deflating cock and then she let me pull out. Gwen just laid there, chest heaving and staring at the ceiling while I leaned onto the edge of the table and caught my breath. She reached over and put her hand over mine. Her eyes were sparkling and her skin was flushed and I don’t think she’d ever looked more beautiful.

“I love you,” I told her.

“I love you, too.” Gwen broke into a smile and added, “Don’t look so serious, silly.”

“If we’re going to do this we need to be careful.”

“I understand, but if you’re worried about cumming in me, don’t. I’ve been on The Pill since I was fifteen. I’ve always thought it’s better to be safe than sorry.” The shock on my face must have been plain. “I wasn’t sleeping with anyone then,” she reassured me. “But I had a boyfriend and if things did get that serious I didn’t want to be caught unprepared.”

I grabbed Gwen when she sat up and hugged her like I was never going to let her go. After a while we dressed and returned to the party. When Diana found us we both managed to act like nothing had happened. Since I had to help pack things up afterward the girls departed before I did, but they both promised to see me later and I wondered how I was going to manage that. I guess a guy could have worse problems.

I was exhausted by the time everything was loaded up and Mom and I were ready to leave. The girls had really worn me out. Mom was tipsy and I had to hold her while we walked to the car. Holding her so close after having fucked my sister really made me notice the similarities between them even more and I wondered if any part of my desire for Gwen was based on the lust I’d always had for my mother. Mom was softer and curvier, but I knew from old pictures that she’d been every bit as lean as her daughter in her youth.

“So have you come to any decisions yet?” Mom asked as we rode through the darkness. “You’ve been acting strange the last couple days.”

I had come to a decision, but it wasn’t the one I started the night with. Talking with Gwen earlier had changed everything for me. “Yeah, Mom, I think I have. I think it might be time to let go of my pride and at least give things here a shot. I don’t want to leave you and Gwen again.”

“I’m very happy to hear that.” Mom leaned over and kissed my cheek, crushing her breasts against my arm. Jeez, I was just making everyone happy tonight.

I walked Mom to her room and then closed the door after helping her unzip her dress, feeling a tingle at seeing her bare back dissected by the black strap of her bra. I returned to my room and found a note on my pillow, ordering me to the back deck. I wasn’t sure who’s writing it was, but I shed my coat and tie and went out to see who was waiting for me.

The moon was more than bright enough to know it was Gwen waiting in the bubbling water of the hot tub. Her blonde hair was still pulled up and when she saw me she raised up enough so I could see she was at least topless. I unbuttoned my shirt as I walked toward her.

“I thought you could use a soak after being a big, strong man for Mom.”

“Where’s Diana?”

“I’m almost positive she’s asleep. It seemed like the guys at the party were bringing her one drink after another.”

“Almost?”

“Stop worrying about everything and get in here. I’ll give you a massage if you’re good.”

“I think I was very good tonight.”

“Then get in here and claim your reward.”

I settled into the water, grabbed Gwen and kissed her, finding out she was naked on the bottom too in the process. Her slippery, bare skin was exciting me all over again.

“Turn around and I’ll give you that massage.” She said and I complied. I sat between her spread legs and could feel the tips of her breasts brushing my back. Gwen had surprisingly strong hands and she was actually giving me a great rubdown. Of course it got much better when I felt her lips on the back of my neck. She found my sweet spot and I shivered as she kissed my neck.

“Mmm, I think you really like that.”

“You have no idea,” I moaned.

“I’m hurt you guys didn’t invite me.” Diana said from the deck and I froze. God, no, this could not be happening.

Somehow Gwen didn’t seem as shocked as I was. “I didn’t want to wake you up.”

“You know me, I’d always rather be having fun than sleeping.”

“This isn’t what it looks like,” I said, panicked.

“You naked in the hot tub with your sister hanging all over you isn’t what it looks like?” Diana wasn’t waiting for that invitation. She shed her camisole and panties and joined us in the hot tub, moving in front of me. “That’s good. Because it looks like something pretty naughty.”

“Diana…” I sputtered.

“Don’t worry about it, stud. I knew as soon as I saw you two together that Gwen got what she wanted. And I knew you wanted it too, though I knew you’d never admit it. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out why Gwen wanted me out of our room the other night.”

“You knew?” I said.

“Shhh, it’s okay, Tony.” Gwen said, kissing my neck again. “She’s my best friend, I told her years ago about my little crush. You’re not mad, are you Diana?”

“As long as you’re willing to share I don’t mind.” Diana leaned in and kissed me while Gwen kept kissing my neck. Here I was having every guy’s fantasy, but once again my mind reared up telling me it was all wrong. I’d just gotten my head wrapped around sleeping with my sister, Gwen and her best friend sharing me might be too much too soon. But none of those doubts kept me from kissing Diana back, or reaching to run my hands through Gwen’s hair.

Diana came up for air and said, “Besides, you don’t think it’s the first time we’ve done something, so you?” With that, Diana pulled Gwen forward and kissed her full on. Now that got my attention. While the girls kissed, Diana pushed forward, mashing her breasts against me and I was able to capture one in my mouth, flicking at her nipple. The girls were really going at it and I could hear Diana moan into my sister’s mouth as I worked on her breast. But before long they turned their attention back to me and the three of us were involved.

Gwen stayed behind me at first, still kissing my neck and rubbing my shoulders while Diana worked her way down my front, lightly flicking my nipples with her tongue while reaching below the surface of the bubbling water to caress my shaft. Both girls knew exactly what they were doing and they had my blood boiling with very little effort. Gwen slipped out from behind me and then both girls were kneeling in the water in front of me. They took turns kissing me and then took a turn kissing each other and caressing each other’s breasts, which might be about the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. I got in on the action, touching both girls while they touched each other, just to make sure they didn’t forget that I was there. They came back to kissing me and I felt them both reaching for my cock. I’d never had a threesome before and wondered just what the logistics would be.

At the girls’ urging I sat up on the edge of the hot tub and they came forward between my spread legs. Now I was in for a real treat. They knelt down and took turns kissing and sucking my cock. Diana sucked down as much as she could and Gwen played with my balls, but then my sister took over, deep throating my shaft and Diana got down right below her and sucked on my balls. I stared down at the girls in disbelief, stars in my eyes, while they worked their magic. I’ve got to be the luckiest guy in the world. They were both licking the sides of my cock and even kissed each other over the head. It didn’t take much of that at all before I was shooting my load. The first couple blasts went arcing through the air and then Diana caught me in her mouth and sucked out the rest of my cum, which she thoughtfully shared with Gwen in a passionate kiss. Once my cock was deflated the girls suggested we move things into their room.

Diana and Gwen went down on the bed tangled up in each other. It was going to take me a few minutes before I would be of any use to them again, but they weren’t about to waste that time. Diana rolled Gwen onto her back and hovered over her, kissing and touching. Their breasts mashed together and I could see them grinding pelvises. Diana feasted on my sister’s smaller breasts while Gwen massaged hers. At first I just sat on the side of the bed watching, but I had to get in on the action.

I joined them on the bed, moving in on the other side of Gwen and taking her breast in my mouth. Gwen gasped, enjoying having both her breasts sucked at once. Diana and I touched her pussy in unison and my sister twisted all over the bed, clutching both of us to her. While Diana continued to pleasure her chest, I moved down below and buried my face between Gwen’s legs. She was so juicy and I snaked my tongue inside her with stabbing thrusts before turning my full attention to her clit. Gwen’s whimpering turned into one constant moan and soon Diana and I had her cumming like gangbusters. I think she might have flipped off the bed if we hadn’t been holding her down.

“Now it’s my turn,” declared Diana, nudging Gwen over so she had room to lay down beside her. Happily I moved between Diana’s legs and started teasing her pussy with my tongue and fingertips. When I rapidly flicked her clit with my tongue she shook violently and cried out, making Gwen kiss her to shut her up. Our mother may have been on the other side of the house, but she wasn’t deaf. Gwen massaged her breasts and rolled her nipples roughly and I sucked on her pussy until she was shaking and cumming, her nails threatening to rip my scalp apart.

Gwen said she wanted me first and got up in all fours while Diana took my in her mouth and got my cock nice and wet. She even thoughtfully fitted my cock to my sister so I could fill her with one thrust. Gwen pushed back into me and hung her head down. Diana knelt beside us, touching Gwen and whispering encouragement. I thought that girl could definitely have a big future in porn.

“Fuck her, Tony. Fuck Gwen hard. I know you want to fuck the hell out of her.” Diana hissed while my cock wetly slammed into my sister. Her words were having the desired effect. I was definitely fucking Gwen harder than before and she just kept moaning, “Yes,” over and over. “Grab her hair, pull it back,” Diana ordered, so I caught Gwen’s flowing blonde locks and pulled on it, jerking her head back, but not too roughly. She cried out and arched her back and I think she came, but I didn’t slow down fucking her to figure it out. In fact as her pussy tightened around me I just fucked her harder. Diana reached below us and started rubbing Gwen’s clit and then gave her ass a stinging slap.

“Ohhhh Gooodddd…I can’t take it!” Gwen cried. “Ahhh…” Diana kept smacking her ass and this time there was no doubt that was sister was cumming as her body went rigid and collapsed to the bed. I held her hips and kept her ass in the air so I could keep fucking her. Her pussy felt so good I wanted to stay inside her all night.

“You’d better save some for me, stud,” Diana laughed. She kissed me while my cock was still inside Gwen and I felt her reach down and grab me, slowing me down. She eased me out of Gwen and dropped down to suck me, cleaning Gwen’s juices off my shaft hungrily. Without breaking contact, she managed to turn me around and push me onto my back beside Gwen, who was still face down and gasping. Diana climbed right on top of me and stuffed my prick inside her. I held her by the hips, but Diana did all the work bouncing up and down on my cock like a dervish. “Fuck…fuck…fuuuck!” She exclaimed. I swear the girl was trying to fuck the life out of me. I couldn’t believe how lucky I was with two hot blondes in bed at the same time.

Gwen rolled onto her side and watched us with a big smile. She rubbed my chest and Diana’s leg and then moved closer and kissed me. While she made out with me she massaged my balls and feeling that while my cock was sheathed in Diana was just incredible. Diana was grabbing her own breasts and pulling on her nipples. She announced that she was close to cumming and with Gwen working her magic I was going to be right behind her. I started lifting my hips off the bed and Diana and I were slamming together so hard it was almost painful. She screamed and Gwen had the presence of mind to clap her hand over her mouth. My cock was locked in a velvet vice and I grunted through gritted teeth while I shot my load inside her. I was tingling from my head to my toes and felt an intense rush of pleasure. The girls combined had just giving me the best orgasm of my life.

By the time we were finished for the night I fucked my sister and her friend once more each, but only came once myself. The room stank of sweat and sex and I told the girls they should open a window to get some air in there. It was tempting to stay down there with them, but I was so worn out I knew I would never get up and go back to my own room. I put both girls in their beds and gave them each a long kiss before I left.

“That was so cool. Diana and I have talked about doing something like that for the longest time. I’m glad you were the lucky guy.” Gwen said, giving me a hug.

I collected my clothes and I think I passed out within seconds of hitting the pillow. I didn’t emerge from my room until well into the afternoon the next day and by that time Diana was already gone, picked up by a car her parents had sent. I regretted that I didn’t get to tell her goodbye and hoped I’d see her again before she left for school in the Fall.

~~~~~

After Diana left Gwen and I had a lot of time to ourselves and we made the most of it. For the next week I snuck down to her room every night and we made love in every way imaginable. Although we were brother and sister we were like any other new lovers and couldn’t get enough of each other. We even made love out in the water in the middle of a crowded day.

Luckily Mom was bust with her own stuff and kept out of our hair for the most part. I told her what I planned to do about Dad’s offer and it made her incredibly happy. She wanted me to call and give him the news right away, but I didn’t want to ruin the moment, so I made her promise to keep quiet until he came down to the beach house at the end of the week and I could tell him in person. The last night before he was due Mom took Gwen and I to a nice restaurant and then the three of us sat in the hot tub drinking wine.

Being in the hot tub with two such gorgeous women in bikinis had my hormones in overdrive. Side by side my mother and sister almost looked like sisters themselves and I thought Gwen would do well to stay as sexy as Mom had as she aged. Gwen reached for my cock under the bubbling water and I couldn’t believe how naughty she was being with Mom sitting right there. Of course she thought the hard on she found was for her alone, and not also for my hot mom. When Mom said she was ready to turn in it wasn’t a moment too soon because I was about ready to throw Gwen down and take her right there. In fact I didn’t even bother to take my sister to her bedroom. As soon as I was sure that Mom wasn’t going to be coming back I was all over Gwen.

1...345678