Unforgetable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie's interruption changed the energy in the room and bed. "I have an idea," proposed Boots. "Let's get dressed and go downstairs for breakfast."

"Is that wise?" I asked.

"It's beyond wise," Boots shared. "It's brilliant."

"If Natalie sees us," I observed. "It won't take her long to figure out why you canceled this morning."

"That's the point," explained Boots. "I want her to know what's really important to me."

"And what's important to me," I thought as I headed for the bathroom. Fifteen minutes later, I was showered, hair dried and dressed for breakfast. Boots was waiting for me sitting at the table near the door.

We entered the dining room at about quarter to seven. The hostess led us to a table near the back of the restaurant but Boots selected a table with clear line of sight from most of the restaurant. He wanted for us to be seen.

We ordered and were waiting for our coffee when a woman and three men entered the restaurant. The woman stopped and stared at us. "Ignore them," whispered Boots.

"Natalie?" I whispered.

"And her minions," answered Boots.

Natalie was a well put together woman. Medium dark shoulder length hair, pretty face, excellent body and large breasts. "I can't believe you've never seen her naked," I whispered.

"It would interfere with the business," Boots revealed. "And Natalie would never allow it."

"But you have thought about it?" I asked.

"Briefly," Boots admitted.

I laughed. Our food began to arrive. We ate slowly. Natalie and her companions sat across the dining room. I don't think Natalie's eyes ever left Boots and me. When we finished, Boots signed the check and we headed for the door. I turned, waved at Natalie, put my arm in Boot's arm and we left the restaurant.

Back in the suite, I asked, "Now what?"

Boots walked over to the bed. "I don't think I want to get back into that mess," he opined. "Hang on a second."

Boots spent several minutes on the phone. When he hung up, he said, "Let's go out for a while."

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Somewhere where we can sit by pond and feed the ducks or walk on a nature trail," he suggested.

"I know just the place," I said and headed for the door. "I need to stop by home and change clothes first."

The valet had my car waiting for us and I drove home. I invited Boots inside while I changed, no longer concerned about the mess. Inside, Boots looked around. "This is wonderful," he stated. "It's a real home."

"Don't you have a home?" I asked.

"I have a too large house, not a home," Boots explained. "It's always in perfect condition. If I leave something out, someone puts it away. If I eat in the kitchen, someone does the dishes. It never feels lived in. This is a real home. It's lived in just like it should be."

"Make yourself comfortable while I change," I suggested.

In the bedroom, I considered casual clothing choices. Jeans were a possibility but a skirt seemed more appropriate. I settled on a denim skirt and a cotton blouse with long sleeves. I grabbed a pair of panties, contemplated putting them on but put them in my purse instead. The skirt without panties seemed premeditated but I didn't think I'd get any complaints. I added my orthopedic walking shoes and headed back to the living room.

Boots was sitting on the sofa admiring a small marble sculpture I had acquired on a forgotten trip. "I love this space," he said. "I feel you in everything I can see."

I looked at Boots in his boots. "I don't think you'll be very comfortable walking a nature trail in that footwear," I suggested.

He looked at his feet. "I guess I'll just have to buy something more appropriate." He looked at his watch. The shoe store doesn't open until ten. How do you think we could spend the time," he added with a glint in his eyes.

I laughed. "We could go feed the ducks instead until they open," I said.

He gave me a silly grin and nodded. "The ducks it is," he said.

I grabbed the remains of an old loaf of bread and we headed for the duck pond. We tore the bread into small pieces and tossed them toward the ducks. Initially there were four or five ducks. By the time the bread was gone, there were at least thirty.

We headed for the shoe store. Boots bought a pair of soft soled walking shoes and we headed for the nature trail. We walked slowly, holding hands and listening to the bird calls. We stopped frequently to hug and kiss. At a small clearing with a huge oak tree, we paused to kiss again. Boots looked around. "There's nobody here," he said.

"It's Friday. Almost noon," I told him. "I'm not surprised."

Boots kissed me again and pulled me close. I felt his hands on my ass, slowly pulling my skirt up. "Do you think...?" he asked.

I responded by pulling him backward until I could lean against the tree. He kissed me again and I could feel his hands slide up under my skirt until he discovered... nothing. "You vixen," he said. "You planned this."

"Not planned," I answered. "But I was prepared."

I pulled up my skirt around my waist and Boots dropped his pants around his ankles. When he entered me I felt lightheaded. We didn't have sex. We made love. Languid, delicious love. We left our mark on that oak tree. Better than carving our initials in its bark.

An hour later, we were back at the car. I grabbed a handful of tissues and headed for the nearby lady's restroom. "I'll be right back," I called out.

I used half of the tissues to clean my thighs and some of the restroom paper to wash with the cold water. I dried myself with the remaining tissues, put on my panties and headed back to the car.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Back to the hotel?" asked Boots.

We were back to the hotel by two in the afternoon. I turned over the car to the valet and we walked, Boots carrying his boots, through the lobby to the elevators. Nobody seemed to notice us. Boots let me into the room first and turned me around as the door closed. He kissed me and, if he was disappointed discovering I was wearing panties, he didn't mention it.

The bed was freshly made with tight sheets and perfect hospital corners. It was a shame to mess it up but there wasn't much choice. We surfaced after six. You might assume we spent the time in sexual gymnastics and you'd be partially right. We spent most of the time just in each other's presence, catching up on the years we had been apart and content to touch and caress each other.

"Dinner?" asked Boots.

"Sure," I agreed. "I could use something to eat."

Boots was on the phone again while I dressed and made myself presentable. "What was that about?" I asked.

"Concierge," he explained. "I made sure we had a reservation for dinner."

Downstairs, Boots stopped at the Concierge desk before we went to the restaurant. We were shown to a mostly private table near the back of the room. Boots was unusually quiet during dinner. Over coffee and cheesecake, I asked, "All right, boots, what's going on?"

"What?" he asked.

"You've hardly said anything all through dinner," I explained. "What's going on?"

"I've been thinking," he said.

"Okay," I said. "I'll bite. What have you been thinking about?"

"You might think I'm crazy," he hedged.

"I already think you're crazy," I said. "That's nothing new."

"Janice," Boots said slowly.

I waited.

He produced a small box. "Will you marry me?"

I couldn't talk for several moments. "You're not just crazy, you're insane," I said.

"Not crazy or insane," he said. "I'm serious. I've never been more serious or more sure of what I want."

"And you want me to marry you?" I asked.

"More than life itself," he insisted.

"We hardly know each other," I procrastinated.

"We've known each other for twenty-four years. Granted we were apart for all of that time but we were never far from each other's minds," he insisted.

"It's a big step," I said.

"The biggest," he agreed. "And the best."

"There's a lot to plan," I said.

"Is that a yes?" he asked.

"That's a yes," I stated.

"Yahoo!" yelled Boots guaranteeing everyone in the restaurant was aware that something important had occurred.

"Slow down big boy," I said. "When do you want to do this?"

"Well," he started. "It's late on Friday night. Nobody works on the weekend, so, how about Monday morning?"

"Monday morning! You are insane. A wedding takes months to plan," I insisted.

"What?" he asked. "All we need is a license, a judge and two witnesses. What's to plan?"

"That's it?" I asked. "That's all you want?"

"What more is there?" he asked. "You already had that big wedding and how did that turn out? I think we just go with the flow. The sooner the better. Nothing to discuss. Nothing to argue about. No guest list so we can't offend anyone. No wedding gifts that are duplicates of everything you already have and the cost savings pays for a luxurious honeymoon anywhere in the world you want to go."

"You make a strong case," I admitted.

"The city offices open at nine in the morning," said Boots. "We can get the license then and have a judge marry us before noon. All you need to arrange is for a witness, call her your maid of honor if you want. I'll arrange for a best man and the four of us will go to lunch for a reception. Afterwards, you can come with me to the arena for my concert that night."

I laughed, almost as loud and Boots' earlier yell. "I can do that," I committed. "I get a new husband and free tickets to his concerts forever."

Boots laughed. "You've got it," he said.

Back in the suite, Boots picked up the phone. "Who are you calling?" I asked.

"My agent," he said.

"Natalie?"

"That's her," he confirmed.

Boots held the phone away from his ear as it rang on the other end. Someone answered. "Where the fuck have you been?" screamed Natalie.

"Keep you knickers on," said Boots. "I've got good news. I'm getting married."

"The fuck you say," said an incredulous Natalie.

"It's true," said Boots. "I need you to do a couple of things for me."

"Does this mean I'll never get to fuck you?" asked Natalie.

"That was never going to happen," answered Boots.

"I knew that," said Natalie. "But a girl can always hope. What do you need?"

By the time Boots hung up the phone, Natalie agreed to handle everything, license, judge, lunch reservations and concert tickets. The last thing he said to Natalie was, "And the 'Do Not Disturb' sign is out until six am Monday morning."

I called Angie, my next door neighbor. After she recovered from the shock of the news, she agreed to bring suitable clothing to me at the hotel Monday morning and witness my second wedding.

Monday, everything went without a hitch. Natalie is an incredible agent. Angie was my maid of honor and Natalie was Boots' best man. I had a surprise moment when the judge used Boots' full given name, John Sean Harrison, during the ceremony. "I didn't know that," I mumbled. The judge gave me a strange look but finished without further interruptions.

The four of us and the judge had an incredible lunch and Boots gave the judge two front row tickets to the concert that night.

The only thing that was unexpected was when Boots, in the middle of the concert, introduced me as his new wife and the judge as well.

That's it. That's my imagined story. Total fantasy except for one thing. Pam and I went to a country music concert in the arena Monday night. The main act was an internationally famous country singer named Boots. Halfway through the evening, he stopped everything and introduced his wife of ten hours, Janice.

12