Unforgettable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ursula took another long breath. Really, this felt kind of silly. Chandra wasn't really doing anything especially 'hypnotic' to her, she was just talking in a sort of low, mellow tone about relaxing. It did feel nice, and Ursula did feel sort of relaxed listening to her, but that wasn't anything special. It was just soothing, that was all. In a few minutes, she'd tell Chandra it wasn't working, and they'd have a good giggle and order pizza. Once the pendant had stopped sparkling, she'd just have to tell Chandra she couldn't be hypnotized.

"That's right, Ursula," Chandra said. "You're relaxing, and it just happens all on its own. It's like gravity, pulling you down. It's always happening, you don't need to think about it. You're drawn down by my voice, just like the pendant is drawn down by gravity. Always further down, never stopping. Just like you're always relaxing, never stopping. The pendant always dangles down, you always sink down, further and further."

Ursula let out a sigh, now, feeling like her body was melting into the couch cushions. Her arms and legs felt heavy, liquid, but almost floaty at the same time. It was kind of a neat feeling, and it just seemed to increase as she continued to watch the pendant sparkle at the end of the chain. It spun and flickered in the soft light, each facet glinting with rainbow light, but it wasn't swinging much. How could it? It always dangled down, like she always sank down into Chandra's soft, soothing words.

"That's right, Ursula," Chandra said again. "You're doing so well, sinking so easily, and you find that you really don't want to stop. You find that you can't stop, because you don't want to stop. You don't want to resist, and so that means that you can't resist the relaxation, can't resist my words, can't resist the sparkle and sway of the dangling pendant..."

"can't resist," Ursula responded, the soft, docile tone in her voice surprising her a little. But even the surprise was muted by the dreamy, pleasant feeling sweeping through her body and into her head, leaving her feeling floaty and sleepy and dizzy.

"Very good," Chandra said in delighted tones. "Just so heavy, and relaxed, sinking down and down and down, now. Eyes so heavy, body so heavy, lost in the pendant as the pendant dangles and sinking down as it sinks down..."

Ursula tried to hold her head up, but it didn't really seem possible anymore. She just felt it slump forward, chin hitting her chest as she tried to watch the pendant by looking up even higher with her eyes, but all she saw was the inside of her own eyelids. She wondered for a moment why that was, but then she heard Chandra say, "And now your eyes are too heavy to keep open," and as soon as she said it Ursula felt it and her eyes closed all the way down into sleep.

Chandra's voice seemed to be coming from everywhere now, right inside her head, saying, "Very good, Ursula, very very good. So relaxed now, so easy to stay relaxed. Always sinking deeper, opening your eyes now but still sinking deeper." Ursula opened her eyes, staring straight ahead, eyes vacant and empty just like Chandra said they would be. She let out a tiny sigh as her thoughts drifted to just how soothing and hypnotic Chandra really was.

Everything seemed dreamy, disconnected. She took in the tortured expression on Chandra's face without really registering it. She saw the way that Chandra reached out a hand slowly, hesitantly towards Ursula without really thinking about anything except for the way it felt nice when it finally touched her bare arm and began slowly rubbing up and down just a little. When Chandra said, "I'm sorry, Ursie," Ursula took in the words but they just seemed to sit there in her hazy, empty mind without triggering any kind of thoughts.

She just let Chandra's hand stroke her skin, sighing at the way that the sensation just seemed to amplify her dreamy trance, and the way that trance seemed to heighten the sensation. She didn't need to think at all, as Chandra said, "I shouldn't, I know I shouldn't but oh god, this is why I never told you I could do this because I knew that if I saw you like this I wouldn't be able to stop myself, I'd just have to..." Chandra's words turned into a guttural moan of lust as she leaned in and pressed her lips to Ursula's ample breasts, suckling on them through her t-shirt.

She felt Chandra moaning against her body, and the vibrations of the sound made her moan as well. The pleasure seemed to echo in her empty brain, her nipples stiffening as Chandra licked and sucked and kept stroking, her hands finding all sorts of places, slipping under Ursula's shirt and sliding down the swell of her hip...

Chandra pulled back. Tears were running down her face, and her voice was unsteady as she said, "Ursula, I want you to take off all your clothes. Go ahead and slip them all off for me now, you know you can't resist..." Her voice was unsteady, but she said it anyway.

"can't resist," Ursula husked out as she slipped her shirt over her head. Idly, she noticed the wet spot where Chandra had been suckling her. She undid her bra, giving Chandra a clear view of her tits. Not for the first time--she'd changed in front of her friend, thought nothing of it, but this was different... As she slipped off her trousers, she realized her pants were damp with arousal.

Then Chandra's hands were all over her again, sliding up and down her legs, and Chandra sobbed out, "I'm sorry, I just, I wanted this for so long, Ursie, but I never could, not ever, I couldn't even let you think it, but I..." Chandra climbed onto Ursula's lap, and Ursula felt warm, slick wetness as Chandra ground her cunt against Ursula's thigh. "Oh fuck you're so pretty..."

Chandra kept fondling, and she whispered in Ursula's ear, "Everywhere my hands touch, Ursula, you'll keep feeling it, even after they move away, you'll keep feeling them stroking and fondling and rubbing and it feels so good," and it was true. Chandra ran her hands up Ursula's thighs and over her hips and all along her back, and even as her hands moved to fondle Ursula's titties, she could still feel them all over the places they'd been.

She heard her own voice moaning, "feels soooo good," and she practically shuddered in bliss.

She felt hands all over her body, now, and she started to slide her own hand down to her pussy to relieve that insistent ache that was all she could feel now, but Chandra whispered something, and suddenly Ursula's hands decided to clasp together behind her back. She couldn't move them, she could only quiver in ecstasy as Chandra rubbed and stroked and fondled, and somehow that teasing touch all over her body felt even better than cumming, like she was just floating in pleasure all over while her mind went totally blank and empty under Chandra's guidance and control.

"You must obey," Chandra gasped as she slid her hands down from Ursula's nipples, but Ursula could still feel them there. She could feel a hand on her hip, a pair of hands rubbing her nipples, and then hands right down between her thighs, putting pressure with the thumb right on her clit.

"must obey," Ursula moaned out in response. If the touches had felt better than cumming, what she felt now was absolutely beyond even that. Her whole body shook as the fingers just kept stroking, kept rubbing, kept pumping until her whole brain was glowing white-hot with orgasmic bliss and she moaned out, "must obey," again and again and again because it just sounded so sexy to hear herself say it in those lost, mindless tones as she came and came and came.

She didn't even remember Chandra letting go of her. The phantom touches kept her in that endless pool of lust while Chandra left the room and came back, and she wasn't even aware of that until Chandra guided her down to her knees and commanded her to suck on the strap-on, getting it slick and wet with her saliva. The rubber dildo tasted somehow erotic in her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down on it lewdly, thinking of nothing but obedience and wanting nothing else but to please Chandra. When Chandra finally pulled the fake cock out of her mouth, when she finally stuck it into Ursula's pussy and started rolling her hips in thrust after thrust of buzzing, tingling pleasure, all that registered was how good it felt to obey.

The fucking was a reward for obeying, the touching was a reward for obeying, everything was part of the sweet, glorious pleasure Ursula now understood was part of the reward for sinking down into trance and letting Chandra guide her empty, docile mind like a good girl. Every thrust, every orgasm (and oh, fuck, there were so many orgasms, even when she wasn't cumming she felt like she was cumming) it was all part of pleasing Chandra and receiving pleasure in return.

And when she was allowed to lick Chandra's pussy, the salty taste of sweat-slick flesh in her mouth, that was just another part of the reward. She was allowed to please her mistress, to drink in the taste of her mistress' juicy pussy and know that her mistress was cumming too, cumming until they were both wrung-out from the sheer pleasure of it all.

And finally, when it was all over, Chandra's sweet, soothing voice was still there in her ear, whispering to her that it was alright to forget every bit of this, that she didn't need to remember it at all. The night had been perfectly normal, just two good friends having a quiet evening of boring telly and casual conversation. And Ursula sighed, and forgot...

*****

And now she stood in front of Chandra's door, pounding on it with her bare fist. She'd made her apologies to Andrea, said she needed to go talk things out with Chandra, and Andrea had said she understood perfectly. Which Ursula really, really doubted, but she wasn't about to explain it.

It took almost two minutes of knocking before Chandra answered, looking like she'd been crying. "Ursie," she said. "There's something I have to tell you."

Ursula punched her on the shoulder. "You jerk!" she cried out as she stomped into the apartment, closing the door behind her.

"Oh, god, you remember," Chandra said in stricken tones. "I'm so sorry, Ursie, it was so wrong and I knew it was wrong and I thought maybe if you forgot, we could go back to the way things were but I couldn't forget even if you had and I couldn't even look you in the eyes after what I did and I'm so so sorry and it was so so so wrong--"

"Damn straight it was wrong!" Ursula said. "The best sex of my fucking life, and you made me forget it?" She peeled her clothes off, flinging them in all directions as she stripped. "You'd fucking better be sorry, Chan!"

Chandra froze, goggling as Ursula finished removing her clothing. "The best?" she said at last. "But I thought, I mean, I didn't think you liked girls..."

"And I didn't like sushi until you dragged me to that place in Soho and made me try it," Ursula said with a salacious grin. "Then I found out what I was missing out on all those years. And just like then, I'm planning to make up for lost time. Now are you going to get those clothes off, or are you going to hypnotize me into taking them off of you?"

Chandra still seemed at a loss. "But I...aren't you mad at me?"

"A little," Ursula said, grabbing Chandra's wrist and pulling her into a passionate embrace. "But you know what they say, make-up sex is always the best. Now, can you please fucking hypnotize me? I'm horny as fuck, my subconscious has been fantasizing about this for three solid weeks, and I don't want to think for even one second longer tonight."

Chandra smiled through her tears. "When you put it that way...remember the pendant, Ursie."

Ursula smiled as she sank into trance. Remember it? She never fucking wanted to forget it.

THE END

12