Uniform

Story Info
Marceline is in a hurry to put on her work uniform.
1.5k words
3.72
55.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,769 Followers

"Another day, another dollar..." Marceline sprinted down the sidewalk, her long green hair flying behind her as she moved, and vaulted the marble railing and dropped into the stairwell in a single graceful move. She absorbed the impact with her legs as she landed just outside the servant's entrance, a small red door set deeply into the wall at the bottom of a set of stairs leading below ground level.

It wasn't entirely showing off-she wasn't running late, but she wasn't nearly early enough for her liking. That was sufficient reason to demonstrate her parkour skills to her fellow pedestrians...not that she really needed a reason, she admitted to herself. She darted through the door, careful even in her haste to make sure she closed it firmly behind her.

Normally, she took a few minutes to chat with Kylie at the appointments desk before she went into the locker room to change into her uniform, just to get an idea of how busy the club was going to be before she started her shift. (And to catch up on the latest news of Kylie's extended family, which was a far better soap opera than anything she could find on television.) But today, she just darted past with an apologetic wave. She'd explain about the unreliability of Boston's mass transit system later.

She burst into the locker room with her blouse already halfway unbuttoned, almost wishing she'd worn her Supergirl t-shirt underneath just for visual effect...but there was nobody to see it anyway. Marceline was even later than she realized, if the other girls were already dressed. Crap. She ran to her locker and tossed her backpack in, then set to pulling off her clothes with an unseemly haste.

She dumped the ball of clothing into the bottom of the locker on top of her backpack, then grabbed her uniform from where it hung on the plastic hanger. She took it over to one of the changing benches and laid it out-from this point on, there really wasn't much Marceline could to do hurry. She'd just have to hope she wasn't as far behind as she seemed.

Marceline grabbed a bottle of silicone lube from one of the changing benches and squirted a palmful into her open hand. She set down the bottle and smeared the lube over her other hand, then worked it up and down her arms until she had a thin, slick coating up to her shoulders. She wished one of the other girls was there to help-this part always went easier with someone else lubing her body-but it wasn't the first time she'd done it solo.

Another squeeze of lube, this one applied to her legs. She took extra care over the soles of her feet, checking her toenails while she worked to make sure they were cropped short as usual. The last thing she needed was to poke a hole in her uniform with her toes. She stood carefully once she was done with this step-even with the no-slip flooring and regular parkour training, Marceline had trouble standing with diamond gel all over her feet.

She picked up the bottle carefully, very aware of how slick her hands were getting, and squirted out another handful for her torso. Under other circumstances, she might have taken her time with this particular step-like many of the other girls, she enjoyed showing up for work a little bit early and really making sure that their boobs were nice and slippery. But Marceline only had time for a few brisk motions to smooth the gel over her body before she had to move on.

She had a little trouble getting the lube applied evenly to her back-this was where she really missed having another girl around. But she dribbled the liquid down the small of her back, letting gravity do what her fingers could not, and it wasn't long before she was slick and dripping from head to toe with lube.

The next step was to do the same to the inside of her uniform. Thankfully, her hands were already so slippery with the gel that all she really had to do was run them over the inside surface of the latex, occasionally squeezing a little more lube as needed to keep her fingers flowing easily over the smooth black rubber. Marcy loved this bit; it always felt so soothing to stroke the shiny, soft latex and watch it gleam as the fluid coated it. It really helped to center her mind on her upcoming duties.

Once Marcy had all of her gear nicely lubed up, she carefully pulled it on. She slid her feet into the suit, trying to keep her motions smooth and even to avoid tugging. Tugging led to tearing, and tearing led to having to buy a whole new work outfit out of her paycheck, and Marcy had better things to spend her money on than her uniform. So she let herself become calm and careful and methodical as her legs slipped all the way through the foot holes and she patted the latex tight against her slippery skin.

With a gentle sigh, Marcy carefully and evenly pulled the suit up over her shoulders, stretching it no more than she had to to get it over her body. She slid her arms through the arm holes, making sure that the black latex fit snugly around her breasts. She made a few slight adjustments to make sure the flaps in the latex were lined up with her pussy and ass, and took just a moment to check herself in the mirror.

Just looking at herself helped to center marcy even more on her duties. It was one of the things she loved most about her job-so many places didn't bother having an official uniform, and it was always so much harder to really concentrate on her work. Wearing a uniform was a constant reminder of the things marcy was supposed to be focusing on, clearing away the distractions of the outside world and anchoring her mind to the proper mindset for work. She loved being focused. She loved her uniform.

She slipped on her latex stockings, watching with a slight moan of pleasure as the black rubber slowly hid her flesh from view. It always felt so nice to see herself disappear like that, watching her uniform slowly transform her into an embodiment of her tasks. She always forgot afterward how wonderful it was to lose sight of herself, to lose even awareness of herself as she dressed for work, but then she put on her uniform and she remembered all over again. She cinched the belts that held the stockings on over the bodysuit, whimpering slightly as they tightened into place.

Next was the gloves. marcy pulled them on, first one then the other, watching in the mirror out of the corner of her eye as the black latex smoothly obliterated another aspect of the girl underneath it. She paid careful attention to the fingers, making sure there were no air bubbles, nothing that would ruin the aesthetics of those slick, black gloves caressing warm, soft flesh...perfect. It was perfect. She was perfect.

She gathered up her hair carefully before pulling the latex mask on over her head, not wanting to leave even a single strand poking out. The Gentlemen paid handsomely for their club privileges, and she didn't want any of them disappointed for even a second. She had to be a perfect pet, perfect just like all the other pets were perfect. The same submission, the same obedience, the same conditioning. She had to be exactly like them. Uniform.

She slipped on the smoked glass goggles that hid her sea-green eyes, leaving no sign of flesh at all save when she opened her mouth. Then she put on the ring gag, carefully fitting it over her lips, and hid even that. She stepped into her platform heels, carefully sized to render any height differences invisible. Pet looked just like all the other pets now. She was ready to serve just like they were. She was uniform in her uniform. Her mouth spread into a sleepy smile as she remembered how perfect that felt.

Pet left the locker room and went to the Waiting Hall. The other pets were there, sitting on the long bench and waiting for their turn to be called to service the Gentlemen. Pet breathed a tiny sigh of relief as she saw that she hadn't missed her call. She took her spot in the row and looked up at the screen on the wall until it was her time to go.

She watched the spiral and let time fade away as she waited to be taken. Words appeared in the spiral, but Pet didn't need to think about them. She didn't need to remember them. She just needed to sit and wait and watch, perfect and shiny and obedient just like all the other pets on either side of her. She could see it in her mind's eye-twenty-four girls, uniform in thought, word and deed, all ready to please the Gentlemen like good pets should...

Silently, unmoving, Pet felt the orgasm unfold in her mind. She gave into it blissfully, letting it wrap around her thoughts and leave them tangled in ecstasy as she stopped thinking at all for a time.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,769 Followers