Unintended Consequences - Melissa C

Story Info
What happened on the cruise.
5.7k words
4.51
43.6k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 03/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,150 Followers

[Chapter One was submitted as Scorpio44 some time ago (years). An email or twenty prompted my rereading it and my notes. Chapters 2, 3 and 4 are the result. There are some surprises for those familiar with my mind through reading Scorpio44 (120 submissions) and Scorpio 44A (100+). Chapter 5 is the final chapter (I think). I don't plan to add to it from here. Complaints about where the story is placed can be saved. When the story began it belonged in Romance. I think it still does, although Melissa thinks it could move to Sci-Fi for chapter 5.]

**********

Melissa and I fell into bed as soon as we were undressed and slept.

The sun was up and the breeze warm when I opened my eyes. Standing a few feet away were Barb and Jo, holding trays full of food and coffee.

"Wake up! We have so much to tell you!" Barb said.

We sat up, took coffee and they sat on the bed with us. Barb wanted to tell us "what we missed." She told of being at one of the dance venues and around midnight they stopped playing the wild, jump music. The band played a love song and everyone danced. There were unattached women and male crewmembers danced with them and some of the women danced with other women. Song after song was slow, romantic music. No one asked for a fast song. No one complained. They saw dancers going far beyond what is normal groping on the dance floor.

Jo took over the story and told how they left that dance spot and went to another, only to find the same thing. Crowded dance floor and people kissing and loving. Then she said, "We were dancing together and I felt an orgasm building. I knew I was going to have a huge orgasm and I wasn't touching myself or really being physically stimulated directly. We didn't say anything, we just ran back to the cabin!"

Barb said, "Emma was on the bed when we opened the door! She was naked and doing herself. We stripped and joined her on the bed! When we came together we heard screams from all over the ship! The door out to our balcony was open! It was incredible!"

Melissa looked at me and didn't say anything. Her eyes acknowledged that she knew the six of us had sourced that experience.

Jo asked, "We looked for you and for Walt and Brenda but we couldn't find you. Where were you?"

I said, "Meditating."

Barb asked, "Are you leading another meditation today?"

I smiled and answered, "Maybe. We'll see if anyone shows up."

We heard the rap of knuckles on our cabin door. I said, "Let Jose' in, would you please?"

Barb opened the door and Jose', in starched whites, entered the cabin. He smiled and said, "We have had four hundred requests already this morning for more meditation classes. The Captain wants me to beg you to lead them. He is willing to pay you and your family. Two weeks aboard any of our ships and a thousand dollars for each of you. Please?"

I knew he knew I'd do it for free.

"Where do you want the classes?"

He named the room and said the crew was cleaning it at that very moment, to get ready. The first class would start at eleven o'clock. That gave us an hour to prepare. I agreed and so did Melissa. Jose' asked Barb and Jo if they would help. They agreed and Jose' used our phone. Right after he hung up we heard an announcement over the loud speakers: "There will be an unscheduled series of meditation classes held today in the Starlight Lounge on deck eight. First class will begin at eleven."

I said, "Walt and Brenda can lead too. If the crowd is too big for the Starlight Lounge maybe you can find another room and we can have two classes going?"

"I'll get on it. And, Thank you both for last night! It was incredible!"

Melissa asked, "Tonight?"

"Yes!" And, he was gone. We ate and got ready to go. Jo knew where the Starlight Lounge was so she led the way. A crewmember was stationed at the doors to the lounge. He asked, "When do we let them in?"

"At a quarter to eleven open the doors. Let in no more that two hundred and then check with me to see how many more. Ok?"

"We'll only open one set of doors so we get a good count." He said. It was ten-thirty. There were already thirty-five or more people waiting to get in. We went into the room and saw it had been pretty well emptied. All the chairs normally in place were gone. The little tables that normally held drinks and snacks were gone. A small raised platform with a sound system sat at the center of the far wall. There were four chairs on the platform.

I had Barb, Melissa, Jo and myself. A crewmember had confirmed to us that Brenda, Emma and Walt were in the other room that would be used. I told my crew what I wanted them to do as people came in. I went to the door and told the crewman at the door no children allowed. Children could go to the other room.

We opened the doors. The crewman said, "When you enter, please follow the instructions you are given. Remain quiet. If you are with a partner and wish to stay with them, hold hands."

They came in and took seats on the floor as Barb and Jo placed them. Melissa aimed some people to the right and to Jo and some to the left and to Barb for seating. The room filled quickly and quietly. I went to the platform and sat down cross-legged. I closed my eyes. Melissa came to the microphone and whispered, "This is Nick. Breathe like him, sit quietly like him."

The already quiet room got even quieter, more focused. I heard the doors close and I knew we were full. I opened my eyes and Melissa handed me the mike.

"Meditation is a gift we can give ourselves. You can sit in your car, with the motor off, and benefit from meditation. You can sit with someone and multiply your energy together. You can sit in a room like this with hundreds of people all meditating and the energy will amaze us all."

"If you have been on a cruise before this one please raise your hand." Almost half raised their hands. "Usually the first night aboard is a bit wild and chaotic. Last night was different, I'm told. If you felt something different last night, raise your hand."

Almost every hand was up. "Thank you." The hands went down. "Would you like more of whatever you felt last night?" I asked. The hands were back up.

"Thank you."

I talked about how meditation works and various methods of meditation. I had them sit close enough together that if they reached out they could touch. I had them stand and stretch, breathe and then sit again. I focused their breathing. We walked among them and saw them align. The first time we meditated I had the women focus on their breath and the men repeat the words, "I love you."

This time I said, "Continue to breathe. At the end of every breath say to yourself, "I breathe in love." Then breathe in love. Love is here in this room. The people near you brought it into the room to give it to you."

I watched and could see them breathe in and release. I timed my words to when they were about to release.

"The warmth of your breath is the warmth of your love."

"Your love cannot be held inside. Release it to touch others."

"Love doesn't care where you were born."

"Love doesn't care about your clothes."

"Love surrounds you."

"Put your hands open on your knees, palms up, to receive."

"Take one hand and reach out finding a hand from someone near you. Hold it gently."

"Feel their warmth. It is a gift to you. Accept it. Hold it gently."

Time passed and I said, "Reach out again and find another hand, another soul, another love to share."

"Hold it gently."

"Allow the warmth of the first hand to pass through you into the second hand, the second person."

A minute passed and I said, "Beyond the people you're touching are the people they are touching. Send them warmth through the hands and hearts you're touching. Feel their warmth coming to you."

I waited and three minutes later I said, "You hold every hand in this room in your hand. You hold every heart in your hands. They are giving you love. Unconditional love. Allow it in. You don't need to do anything for them to love you. You don't need to be a certain way to be loved. You don't even need to accept their love to be loved."

"Every conscious breath you take is you breathing in the love. Every breath you release is you releasing your love into the world."

I stayed quiet for five more minutes and we had been together for ninety minutes. I said, "Come back to the room. Open your eyes and thank those around you for sharing this time and their love. Have a beautiful day, a fine lunch and breathe. If you choose, come back at two o'clock and we will go deeper."

Many hugged me as they left the room. Melissa stood at my side and was also hugged. When the room was all but empty I asked Melissa, "What's wrong with Jo?"

Her eyes filled with tears and she said, "She won't say." She pointed and I knew Jo was in a small alcove hidden from view at the far side of the room. I kissed Melissa and she pushed me towards Jo.

I opened the curtain and stepped to Jo. She was crying and when I touched her the crying became sobs. She held on to me as if she was about to die. I held her and waited. Somehow I knew what was behind the tears and I knew there was nothing for me to do or say. This was her battle and hers alone.

The tears stopped. She held her face against my chest and softly said, "All my life I've wanted to find you and love you. When I found you it was after you had Melissa in your life. I wanted you to love me. I wanted you to love just me." She tilted her head and looked up into my eyes. "I know you love me. I know you love Melissa. I'm so selfish! I don't want you to love Melissa, Brenda, Emma or any other woman. Just me! Every moment. Every night!"

I didn't speak. I just held on. She cried some more and then pulled herself together. She hugged me and went up on her toes and kissed me. Then she said, "I have a choice. I can love you, just as you are, sharing you with everyone or I can back away from all that love and be miserable. I need some alone time with you otherwise I'll die in pain. I love you. You love every person who was here in the room. You spoke to them as individuals when you told them about love. I got it. You're bigger than anyone I've ever known. I don't know if I can hang with you, but I want to be here with you, for you, always."

I responded, "I can't be me without you. Six months ago I wasn't the me I am now. The door to today was opened months ago and it was opened by each of you. I can't love them without your support, your love. They feel your energy when you stand with me. It's a magnet that draws them in and allows them to love. Let's go love some more people. Hold the intention that in this next session some will have orgasms from being loved by us. Hold the intention that they all get to feel completely loved. You will be so loved in the next session... just be open to the love."

We went to the platform. Melissa and Barb were waiting for us. Barb told us of some of the people she was near during the last session. They had touched as directed and as time passed they seemed to draw closer, the touch moved and they appeared to be long-time lovers giving in to urges and the touches became more intimate. Women sat in men's laps. Kisses were exchanged and the touches extended beyond couples.

Brenda came into the room and walked to us. She said, "What's next?"

"I honestly don't know." I said.

"People are connecting far deeper than I thought they would. At the end of the last session there were four couples that were joined. I'd bet there are beds in cabins all over the ship getting action as we speak."

I knew she was right. I had the thought that perhaps I should speak to Jose'. A few seconds later he walked into the room.

"I think you should take a break." He said. I nodded. He sat with us and continued. Go up on deck and rest. People will come to you. I think you'll be impressed to invite some to midnight." He looked at Jo and said, "She should come. Her energy is strong." He looked and said the same for Barb. I nodded.

As he left the room a cleaning crew came in and reset the room for normal use. We went up on deck and found a wonderful space neat the back of the ship. We sat and were joined by Emma, Walt and Brenda. Food was delivered. Bottles of water and juices arrived. A couple brought chairs and sat with us. I knew they were ready to be at the midnight meditation.

I asked, "How long have you felt like the people around you didn't really understand about love?" They exchanged looks and he answered, "Years. They seemed to think small and not understand when we talked about love."

"You were in the meditation with Walt and Brenda this morning?" They nodded.

"You held back?" I asked.

"We did." She said. "I wanted to take what he said another step. We didn't, but we felt like that meditation could easily have been united."

"At midnight tonight there will be a meditation where joining will happen. It happened last night. You felt it last night and didn't know where to go." They nodded. "Tonight you'll be a part of it. We'll show you where to meet us at midnight. Between now and then if you meet people you believe should be with us, we need to meet them. There isn't room for a hundred people." I said.

Another couple stopped by and Walt handled their concerns about meditation not being something "good Christians" do. They didn't get invited to the midnight meditation. While Walt was talking to them two women in their late forties or early fifties stopped by. They wanted to know if there would be a couple's meditation happening and in their unsaid was the question of if they would be welcome. Jo and Emma talked to them and they left happy and included.

I saw it was almost two and I said, "I told my morning group they could come back at two. I want to set them up for midnight. Not to be physically with us, but with us. I have an idea."

Walt stood and said, "Let's go! I think I had the same idea about tonight. Oh, now I am excited." Jo reached out and patted the front of Walt's drawstring pants and said, "Maybe a little excited. We'll work on that." We laughed and went as a group to the Starlight Lounge. I felt people gathering and following us as we walked to the lounge.

We walked in and the room was crowded. It was packed when those who followed us came in and sat down. We went to the little platform and I faced the group.

"Have you felt the meditations making a difference?" Hands went up. The room stayed quiet, focused, and reverent.

"Do you feel something pulling you to go deeper?" Heads nodded and hands were raised.

"We want to do an experiment. We can't do it alone. We want you to do it with us. Willing?" Hands were up. Bodies squirmed. The energy in the room was about to explode.

"Ok. Good. Tonight at midnight we will have another meditation. We want you to gather in small groups all over the ship. No more than four couples to a group. If you are not part of a couple, you have until midnight to create one. No alcohol or mind-altering substances after ten tonight. Wherever you gather needs privacy. I recommend you gather your group in a cabin. Dim the lights." The lights in the room dimmed.

"For the moment, we need the lights here." They came back up. Walt sat with his legs crossed. I looked at Jo and she stepped to Walt, faced him and lowered herself into his lap. Her legs wrapped around his hips and she pressed her body against his. Their arms held each other and they kissed.

I said, "This is the position you will assume for this meditation. Make sure you get close and see how to be in this pose before you leave this room. Practice this pose before you leave the room. Focus on feeling your partner completely. When you are one, your clothes will come off. You may be aware that you take them off or you may be aware that they are gone. Resume the pose sitting on a towel. Focus on loving the other couples in the room with you. Love them with your combined energy."

I looked and saw that Walt and Jo were nude, in pose and joined. "Be aware that as you do this tonight hundreds of couples will be with you. Hundreds of people will be sending you their love and receiving your love. Be open. Feel whatever is there for you to feel. Give whatever is there for you to give. Some of you will have orgasms. Free them, don't hold anything back. There will be hundreds of lovers holding you, protecting you, sharing what you feel."

I waited a few seconds and asked, "Are you willing to be a part of our experiment?" As near as I could tell every hand was up.

"Make whatever arrangements you need to make so you know where to be before midnight. Make whatever partnership agreement you need to make so you have a partner. The partnerships can be male male or female female as well as male female. It doesn't matter who is on the bottom or the top, except for how you fit together. It matters that you love whomever you're with. We will stay here for a while to answer any questions you may have. Thank you."

Hundreds of couples practiced the pose, both with and without clothes. We helped some get their bodies into the pose. Walt and Jo sat in meditation for almost an hour.

A couple in their seventies asked Brenda, "Do we have to have sex? He hasn't had an erection in years." Brenda said, "Get in the pose. Join your energy. Whatever else happens will be perfect." They left the room hand in hand.

When the room was almost empty I bent and kissed Jo on the neck. It snapped both of them back into the room and wide-awake. Jo stood and embraced me, kissed me and then she kissed Walt.

"Thanks, Walt. I love you."

"That was incredible! I love you."

I asked, "What do you think will happen at midnight?" That started a long conversation that included dinner and some relaxation by one of the pools near the middle of the ship. Various people joined us as we ate and talked.

No one or couple stayed long with us, but it seemed they needed to "touch base" with us, even if just for a moment. Some sat with us, some stood near by and some reached out a hand and touched one of us. A couple dressed for dinner at a Country Club stopped by and he asked me, "Where did you receive your formal training in meditation?"

Their energy told us that they were preparing to be very judgmental about my answer and about meditation in general.

I answered, "In the hills near Osaka Japan there is a monastery. I was sent to them for a period of time and when I was trained the leader, Sensei, of the spiritual practices sent me away to give away what I had learned." I hadn't done very well at giving it away in the years since I left Japan and starting the cruise we were on. I'd led three group meditations at the resort.

The lady asked, "Have you written books? Made a video?"

"Not about meditation. I can imagine a world where people could learn meditation from a book, but I cannot imagine I would want to live there. There are two types of meditation. I studied both kinds and I only teach and lead one kind, group. I begin teaching alone meditation to help develop focus, then we add power by uniting people."

Jo asked, "There have been a few classes here on board since we left San Diego. Have you come to one of them?"

He stiffened a little and said, "No. Sitting on the floor? Wearing unironed clothing? That is not our style."

"We can show you how to do the meditation sitting in a chair, wearing starched white uniforms... if that will assist you in being comfortable." Emma said.

"I don't think so." The man said. I smiled and asked, "Then perhaps you would be willing to participate in a research project for us? You would not attend or participate in a meditation. I would just ask you to pay attention to the energy around you at three times, three specific times between now and tomorrow morning at nine o'clock."

"The energy?" He asked.

I said, "Yes. Have you walked by the casino and felt the energy coming from there? Or walked by the library when there were people in there playing chess or reading? The energy is different. We need someone not meditating to take note of the energy changes that happen around those who meditate. You could be very valuable as objective observers."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,150 Followers
12