Unintended Consequences - Melissa Ch. 03

Story Info
It started with a strange assignment in college.
9.5k words
4.74
28.5k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 03/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,160 Followers

Melissa asked, "Would you shave me?"

"Certainly. Shave you, give you a full-body massage, scrub you in the shower, wash your hair, paint your toenails or rub your lipstick off with my lips. I'm your volunteer."

"You volunteered to shave Emma."

"And, I meant it. If it's Ok with you I'd be happy to shave Emma, Jo and Barb. It's an act of intimacy, of friendship and trust that the regular world doesn't even think of as possible. But, if it's not Ok with you, I withdraw the invitation. Be clear, I'm not volunteering to be their lover. Shaving Emma, Jo and or Barb does not include anything else not agreed to before we begin."

"So, if it's Ok with me you'd take Emma to our cabin and lather her up and shave her pussy bare?"

"And I'd do it with all of you there to watch!"

"Would you get hard?" Melissa asked.

"Yes! But I have learned that when I get hard my brain still works. I don't have to find a place to put it. All of you are beautiful, smart, fun to be around women. I've declared my love with Melissa. We will discuss what limitations that puts on our behavior with others, but for the moment, what it means to me is I don't do anything with anyone unless I check with Melissa first. I hope it means Melissa won't do anything with anyone unless she checks with me first."

"Oh." Melissa said. "I just assumed we had the same limits."

"Don't assume. We need to talk it through. We can begin right here. Sweetheart, Emma wants her pussy shaved. Would it be Ok with you if I shaved her? Just shaved her. No tongue test, no oral sex, no coitus, just a shave."

All three women in the back seat were attentive to Melissa's answer.

"Can I be there?"

"I'd love it if you were there and let me shave you as well."

Emma asked, "What's the tongue test?"

I answered, "After the shave I use my tongue to test all the area freshly shaved, to make sure I gave a really good, close shave."

Melissa said, "If I can be there and you'll shave me too, then you can shave Emma."

Jo asked, "Can he shave all of us?"

"Didn't you shave today?" I asked.

"The thought of that level of intimacy blows my mind! I can't believe we're even talking about this!" She took a big breath and said, "And, I want it!"

"There's more to this conversation isn't there?" Melissa asked.

"Lots more. In less than an hour we'll all be nude. Remember when I slathered sunscreen all over your body? How about me doing that for other women? I've done Carol many, many times both before and after she married Mike. Is that still Ok?"

"Yeah, I guess it really is." Her voice had me believe she was still processing the question and it would come up again.

"It's Ok with me if you slather Mike with lotion, but not a stranger. It's not Ok with me if you slather sunscreen on a penis that's getting hard or is hard."

"I wouldn't!"

"We need to be clear. I wasn't accusing."

Barb asked, "Can we be in this conversation? I've never talked to a man so directly about intimacy before."

"Ok with me. Melissa?"

"I haven't either. Sure, jump in."

Barb asked, "What does the word exclusive mean to you?"

"Exclusive means that what you and I agree is sacred between us is only between us. Let's say we agree that French kissing is exclusive to us. That means neither of us will french kiss anyone except us. However, I know people who say we're having an exclusive relationship and they never define what it means."

"Exclusive means you only are intimate with me!" Melissa said.

"Can I kiss my Mom when I go visit?"

"Sure, that's your Mom."

"Can I give my ex-girlfriend a massage?"

"No!"

"Can I kiss her hello when we meet outside a movie?"

"No. Kissing is intimate."

"I can kiss my Mom."

"That's different."

"Unless we talk it through we each are setting land mines in the relationship. Melissa, when I see your Mom in a little while how do you want me to greet her?"

"God! I knew it was going to happen and I never considered what you would do. Give her a quick hug?"

"When I do that my penis will touch her. Is that Ok or should I do one of those hugs where I bend forward so my butt sticks back?"

"Just give her a hug. A momentary touch isn't a big deal."

"When I need her to move tomorrow while we're cooking, can I move her by guiding her butt?"

"Oh my! Am I Ok with your hands on my Mom's bare butt? I don't know."

"Think about it. I'll be cooking with all four of you. Is it Ok with you, Melissa if my hands guide them or their hands guide me while we're cooking tomorrow? And, ladies, is it Ok with you if my hands guide you tomorrow?"

Melissa said, "This is a bigger subject than it ever was before. Before I took off my clothes and fell in love, that is. It feels strange saying it's Ok with me if you put your hands on their butts."

"Maybe you should talk to your Mom. I know she and Walt have had this discussion. I know it because I had it with them playing doubles tennis and being in the pool with them.

"Good idea."

All four decided to go talk to Brenda. I wished I had a way of eavesdropping on that conversation. I told them I would find Walt and begin helping. When any of them wanted me, for anything, they could find me with him.

I parked and we got out of the car. Emma followed the others and undressed, folded her clothes and left them on the car seat. Her pubic bush was wild, not even trimmed. No one said anything. I carried our daypack and went to the office for our key. They carried the rest and met me at the cabin. They noticed there was only one bed and one couch. I put our daypack on the bed and went in search of Walt.

They went looking for Brenda.

I found Walt with Shannon and two other people getting the smokers positioned for efficiency. After greeting Shannon and her two assistants I was put to work. Half an hour later Shannon and her two assistants were off doing other things.

Walt asked, "Still engaged?"

"For the moment, I'd say yes."

"Trouble in paradise?"

"She's never talked about intimacy in depth before. We started the conversation on the way here. The four of them are talking with Brenda right now."

"I thought you were pretty smart. You started that conversation on the way here, knowing they could talk to Brenda when they got here. Hearing it from her carries more weight than if it came from either of us."

"I hope."

"Thirty years married to her. We've had the conversation a hundred times. It's different now than it was when we first got married, trust me."

"I do. I trust both of you." We went back to work. Twenty minutes later Walt asked, "You didn't say anything to Melissa about our past, did you?"

"Nope. She knows I have friends who had benefits here and she knows those three women know about her. That's all."

"The instant we see either momma or daughter we'll know if Melissa knows."

"Think I did the right thing?" I asked.

"Yes. With three other women with her Brenda is not likely to say anything about who her past lovers have been." We stacked wood next to each smoker. We got buckets of water set between smokers, put tools between each two smokers and put wood chips in the buckets to soak. We went to the chickens and split them in half, rubbed them with dry rub spices and stacked them in ice chests with ice. When we were about ready to rub the ribs Brenda showed up with my ladies. They were all smiling. Walt and I sighed. Walt and I hugged all five of them and in fifteen minutes we had all eighty racks rubbed and stacked in ice chests.

We agreed to meet in the kitchen in an hour and have dinner together. Then Melissa took my right hand and Emma took my left and I was led back to our cabin. Jo and Barb followed. I asked, "How was your talk with Brenda?"

Melissa said, "I learned a lot. We'll share with you inside the cabin."

We went inside and I saw some changes had been made. The two chairs that had been at the table were near the couch. Two sleeping bags were on the floor near the bed with single bed mattresses on the floor beneath them. I was led to the couch and positioned in the middle. Melissa sat to my right, Jo to my left. Emma sat on a chair and Barb on the other chair.

"Ok." Melissa said, "Intimacy. We talked with Mom and she brought us here to talk. She told us about how the conversation changed over the years for her and Daddy. She explained the changes and their reasoning. We think we'd like to propose almost what they've come to now and skip a lot of the middle steps."

"Ok. Let's skip the journey. Hit me with what you think is good for us, right here and right now." I said.

Jo said, "As of this moment you are in an intimate relationship with all four of us. Each relationship is different. Touching any of us is permitted and encouraged. Coitus is only with Melissa. With the rest of us massage, shaving, oral sex and breast play are encouraged. No secrets. No locking doors. Discrete. Don't fondle us in public and we won't fondle you in public either. Melissa gets the public displays of affection. We all get the private displays of affection."

"Tonight, we request that each of us has an orgasm given to us by you. Please shave all four of us and give us the tongue test." Barb said. "I bought a six pack of disposable razors at the store."

"What does all this mean when we go home?" I asked.

Melissa answered, "Mom and Daddy live a conservative life at home. Ours will be outwardly conservative, too. Our friends will not move in. We will invite them over for dinner and sleepovers and those evenings will include play. What we want is for you and me to help each of them find a spouse like you. He doesn't need to be as hairy, but he needs to be like you."

"So, we have forty minutes before dinner at the kitchen. That's enough time to shave one of you and have the others watch."

Emma said, "We did rock, paper, scissors and I get to go first."

"Ok then. Come with me." I stood up and took Emma in the bathroom. The bathroom had an all tile floor with a drain in the middle. I started the shower and washed her completely while the rest watched. I asked someone to fold a towel on the end of the bed. From my dop kit I got scissors and shaving gel. Emma stood by the trash can in the bathroom and I scissor trimmed her bush to as short as possible with scissors.

I had her lie on the bed with her butt on the folded towel. I worked the gel into her mound creating a white foam and quite a few moans as I worked the foamy gel into her pubic area. Barb held her right leg and Melissa her left. I knelt on the floor and began shaving. I started at one edge and worked toward her slit.

As I started I could smell the scent of the shaving gel. By the time I had shaved to within half an inch of the right side of her slit I could smell arousal. Jo brought me a bowl of hot water and I rinsed the razor. She stayed on her knees next to me, watching.

I helped spread her legs wider and then used my fingers to stretch her skin so I gave her a good, close shave. I shaved down to her anus. She moaned often and kept her eyes closed.

When ninety-plus percent of the hair was gone I used a cloth to wipe the foam off her and used my fingers to see where I had missed any hairs. I found a few and quickly shaved them off. I leaned forward and licked her slowly from her taint upwards.

At the touch of my tongue she shuddered and said, "Yes!" I stopped and pulled back, used the razor on the edge of her lip and then leaned in again. I took seven strokes before I reached her clit, sticking out from its hood and begging for my touch. A glance to my right confirmed that Jo had her fingers in her pussy and was close to cumming.

I lifted Emma's legs up a little more and Melissa and Barb held them in place. I bent forward and put my tongue at the bottom of her vulva and slowly painted a wide strip up the center on her pink. When I touched her clit she lost control. Her body shook and her hands grabbed her tits. She groaned and lifted her hips to meet my face.

Jo moaned and came as well. I used the towel to catch the juices I didn't drink. We released her legs and let her rest a few minutes. When I got up Melissa said, "He's hard. I want it."

"It's yours." I put her on the bed and entered her. In three strokes she was cumming. It took me a little longer. She came three times before I did. Jo pounced on my cock as it came out of Melissa. She cleaned me and it was time for us to go for dinner.

Emma got some baby oil rubbed onto her freshly shaved pubes and remarked at how strange it felt to feel the breeze on her naked skin as we walked to the kitchen.

Dinner was tostada salads, delivered from a nearby Mexican restaurant. Walt sat next to me near the end of the meal and said, "Son, we are the two luckiest men I've ever known."

"Amen."

When dinner was over we went back to the cabin. I shaved Jo, then Barb and finally Melissa. Under somewhat normal circumstances one might not expect screaming and moaning to be a part of a shave, but in all cases they couldn't stay quiet. Melissa and I got the bed and snuggled. Barb, Emma and Jo headed off to find the hot tub. As soon as they left Melissa initiated our mating by inviting me to give her the tongue test, again. Walt and I would meet back at the smokers at three in the morning. The ladies would join us at eight. As I relaxed and drifted toward sleep with the smell of female arousal in the air Melissa said, "It's strange. I watched you being more intimate than anything I've ever experienced with my friends and I felt you loving me."

"Good, because I was loving you and all four of you." I felt so good I was asleep in seconds.

The alarm sounded at two-forty-five. I got up, showered, shaved and was dried by Melissa. As I left the cabin I saw Barb climbing into the bed with Emma, leaving room for Melissa in the middle.

Walt and I loaded the smokers with wood and started the fires. It was quite cool at three in the morning. We joked about how our equipment registered temperature quite well. When I was in a nice warm bed with Melissa I had a respectable sized penis. Standing outside, naked in forty-eight degree weather, I wasn't sure I could find a penis in my fur. Once we got the first two fires started both of us grew enough to be respectable again. We left the smokers wide open and they got hot quickly. As they got going and building a bed of coals we added wood and controlled the burn to regulate the temperature. When the ladies arrived we had perfect fires and hadn't added a single piece of meat. Walt showed Melissa and me how to add the racks of ribs. A double handful of wet wood chips tossed on the coals to add smoke. Ten racks to a smoker. We closed the lid when number one was loaded. Then Melissa and I did number two, watched by Walt. From a box Walt got out some timers. He set the first one for one hour and set it near the first two smokers.

"When it rings add two pieces of wood and a hand full of wet chips." Walt said. Brenda brought Walt and I a breakfast wrap. I ate mine and sat on a chaise lounge and took a short nap. Melissa snuggled in with me and someone tossed a light blanket over us.

Ding! The timer sounded and I was up. I added two pieces of wood and a hand full of chips to each smoker and then helped Walt load number three and four smokers. We had forty racks on the fires and the smell was incredible. I called to Melissa and asked her to go get the presents we had for our crew. She giggled and ran to our cabin. I watched her run. Walt stood next to me and said, "We are so lucky."

I said, "I'll bet most of the men on the planet have never watched a beautiful woman run naked."

"If we weren't so happy doing it, we'd be sad for them." He slapped my back and went to check fires. Melissa came back and we passed out the aprons. Walt and I wore aprons that said, "Kiss the Cook." When I put mine on I asked Melissa, "If people accept the invitation, are you Ok with it?"

She thought for a few seconds and said, "Sure! Keep the apron between you and kiss away! Enjoy the day!" I kissed her and smiled inside. We were making progress.

The flier that Shannon had sent out said the fundraiser started at three. We started turning racks over at eleven. At one-thirty Walt said to stop adding wood to the first two smokers. Just before three people started showing up. Brenda and Emma had them put their salads on one table, beans on a different table and other things on a third table. Jo and Barb hadn't been seen in hours. They were in the kitchen making cornbread. They used Jo's Mom's recipe. It had creamed corn in it. They cut it up into three-inch squares and put a crock of honey and a crock of butter next to the cornbread on the serving table.

Jo brought Walt a three-inch square with honey. She knew how to serve cornbread. She put it on a small plate while it was fresh and hot, put honey on top and waited. She waited until it soaked into the cornbread and gave it to Walt with a fork. Walt tasted it, gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, "Second best taste in the world!"

She smiled and got four steps away when it hit her what Walt might think was the best taste. She turned back and winked at him. He laughed. A minute later she came to me with cornbread and a fork. I tasted it and kissed her cheek. I said, "Walt's right."

She blushed and asked, "What does Walt think is the best taste in the world?"

I leaned close to her ear and said, "Pussy." She looked at me for a few seconds and asked, "May I kiss the cook?" We kissed, including a taste of tongue and when she broke the lip lock she said, "He's right!"

Walt had me bring him racks from the smokers. He stayed at a cutting table and cut the racks into four rib portions. As fast as he cut them either Emma or Brenda served them to the people coming by. Walt and I had people coming back after they had eaten and kissing the cook. It added to the fun. Melissa and Barb brought me chickens and I reloaded smokers one and two. Walt had started number six with chickens before he started cutting ribs.

From three until six I was busy loading ribs and chickens on smokers, taking meat off the smokers, adding wood and chips to numbers three, four and five. Periodically an apron-wearing woman gave Walt and me water, snacks and kisses. When we were down to three racks of ribs left Walt called out to me, "Have you had any ribs?" I shook my head.

He cut off four ribs for me. Melissa put them on a plate with Cole slaw, potato salad and Carol's mixed bean casserole. For the first time since about eleven-thirty I sat down. I saw that Brenda was handing Walt a piled plate as well.

I'd never tasted a meal that tasted as good. The meat on the ribs was so tender it fell off the bone. The slaw was tangy and the potato salad had green onions, hard boiled eggs and tasted great. I promised myself I'd find Carol and thank her for the bean casserole personally. Shannon arrived to take the last place in line with a woman and two teens. They were the fallen policeman's family. They thanked us for what we did and for all the money that was raised. Shannon told us that they raised fifteen thousand dollars. She also told us that our membership was paid in full for the next year.

Some of the long-time members finished eating and came back to clean up. They handled the entire clean up. The last rack of ribs and two chickens were wrapped in foil and went with Shannon into the big freezer in the kitchen. Over by the pool is an outdoor shower. Melissa and crew helped Walt and I to the shower. They made the water good and hot and five women got us all clean. They helped us to our cabins and I know they tucked me in. I slept until six-thirty Sunday morning.

My arm was over Melissa and my morning wood was poking her in the butt. An arm draped over my chest and I could feel a warm body spooning behind me. Unfortunately the reason I woke up was because of my need to pee. I said, "Everybody up. I need to get into the bathroom."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,160 Followers