Unintentional Lolita Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom's reaction to Daddy's date night with Kelly.
2.6k words
4.5
194k
57

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as my daughter Kelly had disappeared from view and earshot, I told my wife, Billie that we needed to talk.

She marked her page, closed her book, and with a somewhat bemused look on her face, took my hand and followed me into the bedroom.

"Since you went for a walk and lost track of time, I'm going to gather the two of you had a really good time."

"You could say that."

"So... what did the two of you talk about?" Billie asked as I closed our bedroom door behind us.

"Have you noticed she's been really quiet since homecoming?" I kicked off my shoes.

"As a matter of fact, yes. I've asked her several times what happened but she hasn't said much at all."

I nodded and Billie raised her eyebrows. "Did she finally open up to you about it?"

I nodded again. "Somewhat."

"Wow. You're kidding." Billie sat down on the bed and leaned back. "She usually tells me those kinds of things."

I sat down on the bed next to her and bit my lip as I pondered how to broach the subject.

"She asked me about boys being clumsy."

Billie laughed and rolled against me.

"Clumsy?"

I nodded. "Yeah. She wanted to know when she could expect them to stop being that way."

Billie laughed again. "Did you tell her it would likely never happen?"

I laughed and shook my head. "No, I told her it depends on the boy."

"Hmmm. That's a good answer, I guess."

"And then she proceeded to tell me about him kissing her."

Billie froze. "He was her first kiss?!"

I shrugged. "I guess. She didn't mention any others."

"You didn't ask?"

I shook my head. "I was too busy telling her to give the young man some time to get it right. Which she didn't want to hear, by the way.

"I told her to kiss him like she wants to be kissed, to show him just exactly what she's looking for."

"Mmmm. Good advice," Billie said, letting her bra fall from her shoulders. "Hard to make work sometimes, though."

I nodded. "That wasn't the end of it."

"Oh?"

I shook my head, and as I was about to make confession to my wife that I'd kissed our daughter, I felt my cock getting hard again.

"She said the two of you have discussed kissing before."

Billie nodded and shrugged. "Typical mother-daughter conversation, I guess you could say. Not much more than that, really.

"I've told her kissing can be more of a show than tell thing, that it takes a lot of practice to get it right, and that with the right boy, it'll be a lot of fun practicing."

"You told her that?" My wife was encouraging our youngest daughter to engage in licentious osculation?

She nodded again, smiling. "So what happened?"

"Well, one thing led to another, and then..."

"What?" Billie leaned up, rubbing her thighs together and drawing one leg up, causing her skirt to ride high on her thigh.

"She asked me to kiss her."

"She asked you to kiss her?"

I nodded. "Like I kiss you."

"Like you kiss me?"

"Actually, she said she wanted me to teach her how to kiss. She told me she'd be better off learning from me than some clueless boy."

"She said that?"

"She said you'd think it was a good idea."

Billie sat there looking at me, doing nothing but blinking and breathing.

"So did you do it? Did you kiss her?"

I nodded.

Billie scooted closer to me and sat up, bringing her face close to mine.

"Kiss me exactly like you kissed her."

"Exactly?"

Billie nodded. "Exactly."

I worked through the same progression with her that I had with Kelly; closed mouth to open lips to deep French, and Billie went from her hands lying gently on my shoulders to gripping me hard as she pressed herself against me and thrust her tongue into my mouth.

We pulled apart from one another out of breath and my cock yearning for freedom.

Billie looked at me, her mouth hanging open and chest heaving, nipples hard as little stones beneath her blouse.

"Martin... you kissed Kelly like that?"

I nodded.

"Did she kiss you back?"

I nodded again.

"Just like that?"

"Just like that."

Billie leaned into me again, pressing her lips against mine, and as our tongues danced together, her hand wandered from her lap to mine, her fingers finding my erection and pressing firmly against it.

Our lips parted and Billie locked eyes with me, only for a moment , though, and she began fumbling with my belt.

A moment later, my pants were unfastened and Billie held my cock in her hand, the head oozing pre-cum, a sizable wet-spot easily discernible in the front of my boxers. For a moment, my wife was a blank slate, impossible to read, and I couldn't tell if she was truly aroused or bordering on heartbreak and tears.

But, then she licked her lips and looked up at me.

"Another woman makes you hard and it's your own daughter. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"I know, Billie, and I'm sorry. I really am. But, I couldn't not tell you."

Billie nodded, still running her hand over my erection, her fingers almost wrapped around the shaft.

"She did have a point, though."

"What was that?" I asked.

"She is probably much better off having you show her than some geeky boy who's probably never kissed another girl before."

"It probably wouldn't take very long," she said, flopping back down onto the bed, "before he'd have his hands all over her, groping her, trying to get his hands into her pants."

"So... you're not upset?"

Billie sighed. "I'm not sure what I'm feeling at the moment. On one hand, you made out with our daughter, or, I guess I could just as easily say my daughter made out with her father and my husband. And if it weren't bad enough that the two of you were kissing like lovers,..."

"We kissed, sweetheart. Nothing more."

"Maybe so, but your penis wanted more." Billie looked up at me as she rubbed her thumb in the wetness oozing from the head of my cock. "You can tell me you didn't kiss her and want more, but I'm not sure I'd believe it. I should be furious with both of you."

Her hand slowly slid up and down my shaft.

"I didn't intend for it to happen, sweetheart," I said.

"I know." Billie licked her lips and looked up at me. "What else happened? Did the two of you actually make out and grope or...?"

"No we kissed and that was it."

Billie's hand slid down, digging into my boxers and cupping my balls, her fingers pressing down in between my legs.

I tilted my head down and kissed her softly on the cheek. Billie turned her head, bringing her lips to mine as she pulled her hand from my crotch, swept her arm around my neck and laid back against her pillow, pulling me to her.

She breathed hard against me as our kiss broke, shifting on the bed so I could lay beside her, and my hand swept down to pull her skirt up as I reached for her panties.

We didn't say much more that night.

Within minutes, we were both naked, her nipples as erect and her pussy as wet and swollen as my cock was hard.

We knelt in the middle of the bed, pawing at each other; I groped at her ass as she tugged at my cock, pulling it to her as we kissed, our lips sloppy against one another, and then, awkwardly, if only for the fact we were on our knees, she turned around and fell forward onto her hands, grabbing a pair of pillows and hugging them to her chest.

"Fuck me."

She thrust her ass back at me as she settled herself.

"Stick your cock in me and fuck me."

My penis swayed side to side like an enraged cobra as I maneuvered behind her, and when I pushed it down to enter her, the head of my cock slid into her with little resistance and both of us moaned.

The sensation of pleasure was instant and nearly all-consuming. Damn, but she was wet.

I wiggled my way closer to her until my legs were nestled against hers and I was holding her by the hips.

"Fuck me."

Billie began to buck against me, stopping only as I pulled back to begin thrusting into her, and almost immediately, we both realized we wouldn't last long.

"Ohhh... ohgod you're hard..."

My erection throbbed as I thrust into her, the head of my cock pressing firmly against the inside of her pussy.

"Billie..."

"I know, baby. Ohgod... ohhh..."

My fingertips were tingling, my ears were ringing, my heart was pounding, and I could feel my cock getting even harder, the tension discernible all the way down the base of the shaft to between my legs.

I gripped Billie even harder, my fingers digging into her flesh as I felt the head of my cock swell and my balls tighten up.

"Unnghhh!..."

I groaned as my cock began to spasm and shoot cum into my wife's cunt, and a moment later, she tensed up, grabbed at the bedcovers and moaned as she climaxed with me.

My cock was still hard, and I continued to thrust into Billie until she collapsed to the bed, moaning that she couldn't take it anymore.

I held onto her and fell to the bed with her, rolling both of us onto our sides as we untangled, and somehow managing to stay inside her.

It hadn't happened very often; there'd been a handful of occasions when we were both much younger, but I realized that if I played my cards right, I could keep going and cum again. Billie's pussy was tight and snug, her sex a firm, velvet glove around my shaft.

Panting, almost gasping for breath, Billie reached behind her and grabbed at my hip, holding me to her.

"Please, Martin." She was almost pleading. "I can't right now. If you wait a few minutes, maybe, but I just can't at the moment."

I relaxed, wrapping an arm around her, and Billie melted against me with my cock still inside her.

There was a knock on the bedroom door, and suddenly we were scrambling to cover ourselves.

"What is it, sweetie?" Billie asked as she pulled a sheet up over us.

The door cracked open just enough for us to see wisps of our daughter's hair enter the room.

"I was just going to say goodnight," she said.

Billie looked quickly to make sure we were both covered and then exhaled hard.

"Okay, sweetie. Come on in."

The door opened wider, as did Kelly's eyes when she walked into the room, her mind racing to a hundred different conclusions about what we'd been doing when she'd knocked on the door. She'd changed into a nightgown that came almost to mid-thigh on her, and it was unbuttoned down to the middle of her chest.

"Come here, baby," Billie said, raising enough the sheet fell, all but exposing her breast as our daughter knelt down to kiss her goodnight.

"Goodnight, Mom. I love you."

My eyes darted to the open front of my daughter's nightgown, revealing a mere shadowed glimpse of her young breasts.

"I love you, too, sweetie. Go on to bed. Daddy'll be there in a minute to tuck you in."

Kelly looked up from her mother to me and bit her lip before nodding and walking back toward the door.

"G'night, Mom."

"Goodnight, sweetie."

Kelly disappeared from sight, leaving our bedroom door cracked as Billie rolled to face me.

"You really want me to go tuck her in?"

"Why wouldn't I? You've been doing it for years."

"But..."

Billie laid her fingers across my mouth.

"I'm still processing it all," she said. "Right now, though, I have semen starting to pour out of me. My gosh, but you filled me up when you came."

I smiled and so did Billie.

"And besides," she said, "I'm pretty sure she knows exactly what we were doing, so just throw on your boxers and go tuck her in and kiss her goodnight."

We both crawled out of bed, and as I tugged my boxers on while Billie waddled to the bathroom, semen beginning to run down her leg, I resisted the temptation to remind her that kissing our daughter was what had started everything.

I walked out of the bathroom, noting that Kelly had turned out most of the lights, and now, one lone lamp in the corner of the living room cast shadows over the edges of the furniture.

"Daddy!"

I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest as I spun around to see Kelly seated on the couch, feet drawn up in front of her with a hand buried between her legs, pressed up against her pussy.

"I didn't hear you coming. I thought you'd be another minute or two."

She dropped one foot to the floor, her legs still spread, exposed all the way to the hip because her nightgown was bunched around her waist.

Kelly slid her thighs against her hand as she pulled it free, dropped her other foot to the floor and scooted off the couch. Her gown didn't immediately fall back into place, and for a brief moment, I had an unfettered view of her naked backside.

I followed her into her bedroom, where she'd already pulled the covers back, and I watched as she crawled onto the bed and then flopped down in a manner that was anything but ladylike. Her nightgown fluttered up almost to her hips again and it shifted to one side, falling from her shoulder, exposing a swath of fresh, young skin.

Kelly smiled at me as she slid her feet under the sheets and laid back for me to cover her up.

"Were you and mom fighting a few minutes ago?"

I caught my breath. How much had she heard?

I shook my head. "No, baby. We weren't fighting."

Kelly grinned.

"Good."

"Are you ready to go to sleep?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Do I get another good night kiss?" she asked.

"Do you need another good night kiss?"

She nodded and smiled.

"Always, Daddy."

I leaned down to kiss her, and instead of letting me simply kiss her on the forehead, Kelly reached up and hugged me, pulling herself against me, and my arms swept around her in an embrace as our lips met and melted.

Kelly pulled her lips from mine and pressed her head against my shoulder as she wriggled against me.

"Thanks for tonight, Daddy. I had a really good time."

"I did, too, sweetie," I said, kissing her on the cheek and running my hand up and down her back.

Kelly relaxed and I let her slide out of my arms and back onto the bed, her hand gliding down onto my arm until she was holding my hand.

"Do you think mom would mind if we did it again next week?"

"What? If we go out to dinner?"

Kelly nodded. "Dinner. A walk. Just like tonight."

Just like tonight.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly as I nodded.

"I think we can probably manage that."

Kelly smiled, rolling her cheek to me as I leaned forward to kiss her again.

"Goodnight, babygirl. I love you."

"Goodnight, Daddy. I love you, too."

I pivoted on her bed before standing, suddenly conscious of my cock once again rising in my boxers.

I turned out the light, looking back at her and smiling one last time before walking away.

So she wanted to go on a date again; just like the one we'd been on.

I took another deep breath. I wasn't sure who'd be more nervous about that, me or my wife.