University Challenge 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers

It was unbelievably naïve, I know but I was innocent, young and romantic and, frankly drunk.

I suppose I had expected a certain amount of physical contact and was looking forward to finding out if he really was as sexy as he seemed. I had kissed open-mouthed with tongues before, until my mouth was numb, and I wasn't a complete stranger to a reasonable amount of clumsy groping and fondling either. I've always enjoyed having my boobs fondled - through my tops of course - especially if the boy was quite rough with me and on occasions had ground my private parts against a boy's legs while heavy petting or dancing.

What I hadn't bargained for was the extraordinary efficiency with which this older boy – 'man' I should say – began to make serious sexual progress with me and how my inexperienced body would betray me with its responses.

After a short walk holding hands romantically we reached the quay and, arm in arm, looked out over the water at the bobbing boats. It truly was beautiful with the moon glinting off the water. I felt romantic and squeezed his hand tightly. He squeezed mine in return and I leaned against his strong body.

"The view's even better from the other pier." He said softly, leading me gently but firmly along the waterside and down a short passageway. Half way along he stopped and turned towards me in the near darkness. I had half expected, even half hoped for this and had looked forward to the moment when our lips would first touch.

When it happened it was every bit as magical as I had imagined when I had first talked to him in the pub. My head was tilted upwards towards his handsome face, my arms around his waist, his hands in the small of my back. We kissed long and hard, our tongues entwined, our bodies pressed close. He was tall and strong and athletic and his body was warm against mine.

It seemed an age before our lips parted, and when they did it felt like I had fallen into darkness. Seconds later his mouth was on mine again, tongues active but this time, before I knew it, his hands were on my boobs in exactly the way I liked it – strong and confident, kneading my small globes through my loose, long sleeved jumper and tweaking my nipples through my bra. I felt sexy and attractive and, without thinking, began to press myself harder against his thigh as we kissed and kissed.

Minutes later his hands were underneath my jumper, his fingers dancing over the bare flesh of my tummy and moving up to up my boobs in their cups. Seconds later my bra was efficiently unfastened, my top lifted and my boobs bared to the night air - or would have been if his hands hadn't been cupping them and massaging them as the coolness hardened my nipples.

Things were moving faster than I was used to but still I felt fairly comfortable. Older, more mature boys would have more experience, wouldn't they? They would know how far and how fast to take a younger girl. And the feel of his fingertips on my nipples was so much nicer than anything the boys my age had ever done to them...

His hands dropped to my buttocks and the cool air immediately brought goose bumps to my boobs. I instinctively pressed myself closer to his body to warm them and felt his hands kneading my buttocks even more firmly than they had my breasts. He pressed my bottom hard, driving my crotch even harder against his left thigh, which he stuck forward a little to fit better between my thighs. It felt amazing and without realising it I began to rub myself up and down his thigh, feeling a new and exciting arousal growing in my groin.

Our lips parted and I rested my head on his chest and shoulder, our hands on each others buttocks. He nibbled my ear and I kissed his neck as his fingers kneaded my soft flesh deliciously. His hands rose up to my waist, then down to the crease below my buttocks, then back to my waist again.

And then suddenly his hands were inside my leggings, cupping my bare pantyless buttocks, his rough skin on my smooth tender cheeks. This was a step further than I had expected to go – very few boys had actually touched my bare buttocks but the growing arousal from my rubbing seemed to have dulled my senses and I began to enjoy the feel of his rough skin on my smooth cheeks. His hands delved deeper and deeper into my leggings, tickling me in the creases below my buttocks and, to my delighted astonishment, along the crack in my bottom.

Moments later I felt confident hands rolling my leggings downwards almost to my knees, exposing my buttocks to the night. This was entirely new territory for me but made me feel so daring, so grown up to be in the hands of this gorgeous, romantic boy. I felt cool air around my bare bottom and, to my surprise, a sudden chill between my legs as the cold air found the large damp patch that my increasingly sensitive vulva had become.

Then, before my rapidly readjusting brain could react, I felt a strong, confident hand slip between my thighs, a hot palm pressed against my pubic mound and a long firm finger slid the full length of my slit.

Oh my God!

A combination of fear, confusion, drunkenness and incredible arousal washed over me. My legs trembled and weakened, parting my thighs a little more. Max must have taken this as an invitation because the next thing I knew, his hand had descended, forcing my thighs further apart and a long, probing finger had slipped deep into my vagina, pressing firmly and slightly painfully upwards as if seeking a hidden prize within.

"Oh my God! Oh Dear God!"

He was fingering me! Really fingering me! This was what it felt like! And it felt... simply amazing!

I moaned aloud but his mouth was back on mine and stifled my protests. His finger began to move within me, sending shock waves of strange unfamiliar pleasure through my body. One moment it was rammed hard up into my body as if trying to lift me bodily upwards, the next his merest fingertip was circling the top of my slit and over my clitoris - although in those days I hardly knew what one was or what pleasures it could bring.

What I did know was that he was making me feel like I had never felt before, not even during the two hurried, fumbling occasions I had felt a real penis inside me. I whimpered as more waves of pleasure shuddered through me, scaring me in their intensity.

"Please... stop... please..." I croaked, but even I thought my protest sounded unconvincing

I wriggled weakly in his arms, his finger still deep inside my vagina but he was too strong and I was still unsteady from alcohol and my unaccustomed arousal.

Suddenly his finger was pulled out of me and he started doing something with his free hand while holding me tightly against his chest with the other. Something strange and warm touched my upper thighs. Instinctively I reached down with my hand to see what it was. My fingers closed around a warm, smooth and to my imagination simply enormous shaft of muscle.

"Oh Yes baby..." He moaned.

My fuddled brain finally began to register the fact that this boy, gorgeous as he was, wanted to have sex with me right now, right there in the alley. Ridiculously I remember thinking that this wasn't how it was supposed to be; that we should be in a large bed; that there should be white sheets, music; that above all there should be love.

My aroused body fought against my frightened mind but blessedly began to lose the battle

"No! No! Please!" I protested. "Not here! Not like this!"

"Come on you little prick teaser!" He hissed, his voice hardened by lust. "You'll love it!"

His strong hands swept my leggings down to my ankles and over one foot where they tangled with my heels, tripping me. Feeling my instability, he swayed against me as if trying to lower me to the floor but I squirmed and wriggled. Realising I was not going to lie down and let him take me, he changed tactics and, lifting my leg to his waist, parting thighs and exposing my vulva. He pressed my back hard up against the wall of the alley, thrusting his hand once again onto my mound, his fingers immediately in my slit, searching.

Suddenly it all became serious. I realised in panic that this time he was simply trying to locate my opening for his terrifying cock. He was going to fuck me!

My mind screamed 'Not here! Not now! Not in this squalid alleyway!' but my body begged for it to happen.

My mind told me to escape, to get away but instead my body betrayed me again, making me freeze, unable to resist, as if simply waiting from him to penetrate me. He was much bigger than me, much stronger than me. I was a silly, over-confident little girl who was about to get what she deserved.

"See! You want it, girl! You're turned on! You're wet as hell..." He hissed, thrusting his fingers deep into me again.

It was true. My body had betrayed me further by lubricating for all it was worth around his fingers.

And if that was true, then did I really want it? Did I want to be fucked there, in that alley, by this gorgeous but frightening boy?

My body screamed yes! Fuck me! I want you now!

But my mind screamed 'No!' equally loudly. That this was NOT right, that he was taking me against my will...

I tried to scream but no sound would come. I wriggled but it was useless. My mind and body froze, helpless, paralysed - but still part of my body seemed to want it to happen though my mind screamed 'No!.

I felt his shaft pressing against my thigh, his round head colliding with my swollen vulva, seeking my entrance... My mind begged him to stop but my body seemed to crave him inside me...

He pressed forwards, his head beginning to enter my body, stretching my tight, inexperienced inner lips... He was about to... fuck me...

Oh God! Had I made this happen? Did I want it? Need it? Was it my fault?

His cock began to enter my vagina... It was frightening but at the same time...

"Please... No..." I mumbled weakly into the night, not knowing if he even heard me.

His cock slid further into me... It felt huge, stretching me... but the angle was awkward and he couldn't get more than a short way into my body. He lifted my leg further, spreading my thighs wider, ready to thrust all the way into me...

Suddenly I heard footsteps; angry male voices were shouting. Then Max's strong body was pulled violently away from me, his cock ripped forcefully from my vagina. I yelped in surprise and pain and held on to the wall for balance.

"What the fuck...?" I heard him shout.

There was a brief shuffling sound followed by two loud smacks and he fell to the floor, scuffled then stood up again before a further half dozen loud thumping sounds came from two large shadows in the background.

Strong arms grabbed me and held me tightly. My face was pressed into a powerful chest with a familiar, welcome smell. There was another shuffling sound and I heard footsteps running away down the alley.

"Jesus! My fist hurts!" The voice was familiar and so, so welcome. "Bastard..." He screamed after the rapidly retreating footsteps.

My beloved brother Michael had come to the rescue – just in time! I clung to him tightly.

"It's ok Nic. You're safe now." He said.

Please go straight on to Part 2

JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers
12