Unknown Waifish Model Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bastard. Didn't he know how hard this was for me? "I'm sorry," I muttered.

He grabbed my nose and pinched. "Not I, Sissie-Chrissie can't help being such a stupid bimbo. Now, say it and lick my balls."

Sick fuck! This was going to be hell. The longest year of my life. "S-sissie- Chrissie can't-can't help being such a stupid bimbo." I licked his balls. They tasted even more salty than his cock. Only one of the women I had dated had ever done that for me. She was a slut - what I called easy at the time. I guess I was too. There was no way to escape it. At least for a year.

I licked my way up his shaft, pulled his foreskin back and licked the head. I wanted to puke. My distaste had to be written all over my face.

"Mmmm-that's nice," Phil said. "I guess you know how to do something right."

I began to move up and down his shaft, sucking him, wanting to puke. I hated it. I hated him. I massaged his balls. I just wanted him to cum as quickly as possible, so I could it over with.

He reached down and pinched one of my already sore nipples. I squealed around his cock.

"That's better. Let me hear some noises and slurping. Daddy's getting real tired of havin' to tell his little fucktoy to do everything."

I moaned. I slurped. I bobbed faster and faster. I could feel his prick growing larger and harder. His balls drew up. God he was large. His cock stretched my lips and banged against the back of my throat. I kept a hand around his shaft to keep from choking. It pulsed in my mouth.

"Ugh," he grunted and I felt the first spurt in the back of my mouth. I tried to pull off, but he held me fast.

"You know better," he groaned, his cock spurting again and again. "Suck . . .suck . . .ahhh suck it all."

I kept sucking until he was spent. The flavor was horrible. I wanted to gag. Instead, I swallowed. I knew I had to. Finally, when it was over, he let go of my head so I could lift up.

"Now, lick it clean," he said.

I thought about rebelling, but he closed his eyes, which probably meant that he was going to punish me if I refused. I steeled myself and began lapping at his cock. The cum was sticky and it was harder than I imagined to clean the congealed cum from his cock.

"That was real nice Chrissie, but I had to tell you to do everything. You're going to be my little wifie for a year. That means you are supposed to volunteer to do nice things to please me. And you're gonna hafta start smiling and acting like you enjoy it . . . just like a real wife."

"Yes Daddy." I managed to force a smile to my lips and wiped the tears from my eyes. It was going to be a long year.

To be continued. . .

12