Unknown Waifish Model Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers

"No." Wearing the clothes I wore and being forced to perform sexual act with Phil while others watched humiliated me to the core. Everyone thought I was a slut, but I wasn't. I had only had sex with Phil. And everyone thought I was some sort of sexy exhibitionist. I wasn't that either. I was forced to wear those tight revealing clothes, my one thought was to make sure my bulge wasn't showing. Everyone thought I was *that* sort of woman, but the thing was, I wasn't any sort of woman. I wasn't even *a* woman.

But, dear God, I was the sort of woman that had always turned me on as a man. A woman who would do anything, yet only did it for her man. I was my own fantasy, and yes, Phil was right, it turned me on. Every time I looked in a mirror or saw myself through other's eyes, it made me want to fuck myself. Lord, what was happening to me? I needed a break. I needed time to think.

"Admit it," Phil demanded.

"Ugh-Oh God, ugh-you're right," I admitted, tears flowed from my eyes.

"I know I'm right," he said. "Just look at you. You can't be a man. You never were. Go on. Tell me what you are."

He was right. There was no way that anyone could look at me and see me for anything else than. . . "A woman."

"No, not a woman. Not with those tight narrow little hips. Not with those perky little titties. No, bitch. You a girl. You only a girl. Go on, say it."

"Ugh-ugh-I'm-a-girl."

That's right bitch," he said, kicking my legs further apart. "You my Boo girl. And what am I?"

I couldn't say it. Wouldn't.

He let my hand go. "Go on. You can play with your clittie this time, but soon, ahh soon you gonna cum from just this alone, my fat cock in your tight little cunt. Oh yeah bitch, I think I'm gonna train you to cum on command. To cum when I say. Any time any place. Go on Boo, diddle it. You know you want to."

Oh God, he was right. I wanted to. I needed to. I rubbed my clittie, circling it with my fingers. Oh, I was so close. My ass was on fire.

"You'll stay with me for two years," he said, increasing my term. "Same deal."

"Please," I begged. "Just let me cum."

"You'll do it like I say," he said. "Same deal. You wanna try for three?"

I couldn't even imagine what I would be like after two years. I didn't even recognize myself after one. "Okay." I was defeated, the battle had been lost long ago.

"I'm gonna cum soon. You better hurry up," he said, stroking me faster, banging me against the window. "Tell me what I want to hear and I'll let you rub it the way you want."

"Oh please!"

"What's my name?" he said, hammering me so hard, I could hardly keep my balance.

"Daddy," I groaned.

"That's right bitch," he grunted. "Who's your daddy?"

"You are! Oh fuck! You are. . . "

"Fuck I'm gonna nut," he said. "If you're gonna do it bitch, you better do it quick."

I didn't need to be told twice. "Wait for me," I begged. "Oh fuck, wait for me."

"Ten-nine-eight-seven," he counted down.

My hand was a blur. The timber had been dry for so long and it didn't take long for the flame rise up and consume me. When he hit one, in a blaze of passion it happened. "Oh god-oh god," I moaned. I was coming. Oh it was too much. I came like never before.

"Oh yeah, just like that. Soon you'll be doing that whenever I say," I remembered Phil saying. After that I blacked out with his cock still pulsing inside of me.

When I came to, Phil was untangling his sweaty body from my own.

"Here, get dressed," he said, patting me on the ass.

I slid the back of my shorts back up and then pulled on my shirt. I was in such a sexual daze, I forgot rule number one. My hand darted forward to cover the small bulge in my shorts.

"I'm gonna let it slide this time," Phil said. "But you better damn sure have it tucked back in when you go tell the cabby you don't need him anymore."

I darted for the bedroom.

"Where are you going?" he said.

"I've got to change," I said. There was no way I could go out like this. The thin white shirt clung to my sweaty body like a second skin. My small perky nipples were visible through the now translucent fabric. But the main reason was my shorts. They were now soaked with cum at both my ass and my crotch.

"No," he said. "Tuck it and go out there just like that. I want him to know what sort of girl I got."

My sexual numbness was fading fast and turning into sheer fright and humiliation. God, would the cabbie recognize the stain in the front or would he assume that I had soiled them due to being 'wet'. I secured my cock between the cheeks of my bottom, doing my best to hide my cock from prying eyes. "Yes, daddy."

Phil handed me a ten dollar bill he picked up from the money piled on the floor. "Give him this for his trouble."

I nodded my head. My face burned with heat as I made my way to the cab. God, why didn't I just grab the money on the floor and make a run for it? The cabby leered at me the whole way to his car, his eyes fixated on my breasts and crotch. I thought about getting in the car and seeing how far ten dollars would take me. The thought didn't last long. It wouldn't last long and there was no telling what the cabby would do. A year ago, I would have felt confident in protecting myself, but now, now, I felt powerless and scared. I tried hand the cabby the money and thanked him for waiting.

"You've tipped me plenty already," he said, and I glanced over and saw the balled up tissues in the passenger seat. Shit, the bastard had masturbated while looking at me through the window!

"Glad to see you two make up." He gave me a lecherous grin. Two of his teeth were missing. Hell, even if I got in the car, the thought of what this leering bastard would do to me sent a shiver down my spine.

My thoughts of leaving faded even faster. I had hoped he would leave and save me the embarrassment of him seeing the rear of my cum-stained shorts, but instead he waited and watched. I could feel his cold penetrating stare as I turned and walked to the house. Worse, I could feel myself getting turned on by my continued humiliation and exhibition.

Two years! I couldn't even remember what David was like anymore. When I thought of myself, I saw the image of the waifish model from page fifty-three from April's Vogue magazine, not the young virile man I used to be. More and more my fantasies weren't of women, but of men. Black men. Of Phil. Of a cabby watching my ass swish as I fled quickly back to my house in cum-stained shorts.

Phil said he was training me! Training me to cum like a woman and exposing me like this was part of his training too. Who knew what else his perverted devious mind had in store. Oh God, what had I become in only one year? What would I be in two? I rubbed my thighs together, practically strutting back to the house like some sort of street whore. David? David was lost that day, and only Chrissie remained. Even as I walked back in the house, I knew Phil would be waiting, ready to continue with his sick sordid plan.

Two years. Just a year ago, I had been a man with an attractive female lover. I had a successful job. Then Phil took control of my mind and made me do things . . . perverted thing I had never imagined.

Now, I had no job and I was the attractive female lover. Christ, I even turned myself on when I looked in the mirror. I was going to have to have iron will and determination, just to remain Chrissie and not be turned into the slutty sex starved exhibitionist Phil had in mind. And the worst part, he wasn't even going into my mind and forcing me . . .now I was a willing, albeit reluctant participant. God, my mind that I thought was safe, was slowly but surely changing, changing the way Phil wanted it.

Phil moved into the doorway, a collar and leash in one hand, a blindfold in the other. My stomach leapt in fright. I looked back for the cab, my one chance to escape, and it was pulling away. I wondered if old man Gruthers was watching from across the street. A collar, a leash and a blindfold. Training me? Oh God, what did he have in mind? I could feel my face warming; my nipples hardening; my trapped cock struggling against the band of steel that encircled it. My mind, my mind faltered against the cage that Phil was building around it.

Two years was going to be a very long time.

The end

*******

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers
12