Unleashed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you two, like, together?"

I choked on the answer, and Deacon leaned over my shoulder. "Yeah."

Red shirt nodded. "You like to suck cock, then?" he asked me.

My face was burning. I wanted to hit him. I was going to, if he didn't back off.

"Don't tease him, mate," said Deacon, and I glanced back at him, with 'what the fuck?' on my face.

I flinched as Red shirt put a hand on my shoulder and squeezed, his thumb rubbing against my shoulder.

"I said, do you suck cock?"

His face was inches from mine. He looked as if he was in his late twenties, and I could smell beer on his breath.

This his mouth was against mine.

I pushed him off me, and he took a step back. "Sorry, mate, have I... got this wrong?"

I stared at him, breathing hard.

Deacon put a hand on my shoulder. "No, he's just a bit dense." He turned me to face him and spoke to me as if I was deaf. "Jaxon, these nice men would like their cocks sucked. Would you like to suck their cocks?"

I started to speak, then stopped. Glanced back at the three men, then back at Deacon.

"The camera's off," said Red shirt, pointing at a camera in a corner of the cabin. "And we can turn the lights off, so no one can see us from the ground."

I looked past him at the city lights, then at the three horny guys waiting for an answer, then back at Deacon.

There was a hungry look in his eyes. "Up to you, babe."

Red shirt held up his hands. "You don't want to, we'll just enjoy the ride."

I stared at him.

He pointed to his mates. "Okay, this is Carson," Blue shirt raised his hand, "This is Dean," Checked shirt raised his hand, "And I'm Erik."

"Deacon," said Deacon, over my shoulder. "This is Jaxon."

Erik smiled at me, his eyes on my mouth. "So what do you say, Jaxon? What kind of ride do you want to have?"

I glanced back at Deacon. I think maybe he understood me well enough by now to know I couldn't just say 'yes'. Not to Erik. But I told Deacon what I wanted with my eyes. He turned me away from him, and ran his hand down my chest, down to squeeze my hard dick through my chinos.

"He does what I tell him to," he said. "And I want him to suck you."

A flicker of understanding passed between Deacon and Erik.

"Tell these boys you want to suck their cocks," said Deacon, his voice that hard command he'd used on me the night he'd seduced me out at his cottage.

My eyes were wide, my mouth dry. My cock rock-hard.

Deacon pulled me back against him with an arm wrapped around my chest, and gripped a fistful of my hair, making me gasp.

"Do you want to suck some cock, Jax?" He gripped my hair tighter. "Jax?"

"Yes," I said, the word cracking in my throat.

"Good boy."

He pushed me forward, and Erik stepped into me and put his hands on my shoulders. He kissed me, open mouthed, no tongue. And then I felt the tension on my shoulders become a solid pressure downwards, as he pushed me to my knees.

The lights in the cabin suddenly went out, leaving us in the glow of the city and a half-crescent moon.

Erik gripped a fistful of my hair as he undid his jeans, and pulled his zip down.

"Take it out."

I put my hands to his briefs in the dim light, and found a solid weight resting in his underwear. I ran my fingers over him through the fabric, and found he was thick as well as long. Luckily, I'd been practicing on Deacon now for the past few weeks.

I pulled down his underwear and his uncut cock sprang up to greet me, along with his musk, a heady mix of sweat and soap and testosterone.

I took his thick cock in one hand, my little finger buried in his nest of dark pubic hair. His foreskin had already retracted, leaving his head exposed. I leaned in and licked the tip, sliding my tongue around his cock head.

"Yeah," he breathed down at me, his eyes just glints of light in the semi-darkness. "Take your time."

"Not too long," said his mate, Carson, and Erik gave him the finger.

I squeezed his cock, feeling it, the heft of it. Even supporting itself, it had a solid weight to it.

I licked around his head, bathing him with my tongue, and the first drops of nectar beaded in his pee slit. I looked up and met his eyes as I licked it away.

"Oh, fuck," he said, almost a whimper. "That's so hot." He looked up at Deacon. "Thank you."

Deacon chuckled. "You should see him take a cock in his arse."

"I'd like that," said Erik, looking back down at me. He had that hungry look in his eyes, as I slid my lips over the head of his cock to see how much of him I could take.

About half was comfortable, and I lifted off and licked my way down the rest of his shaft to lube him for my hand.

I pushed my left hand into his underwear and stroked the underside of his heavy balls, feeling his cock twitch in my hand, then slid his stiff pole back into my mouth to massage him with my tongue.

"Take it in."

I went down as far as I could on him.

He closed his eyes as I sucked him in earnest, one hand caressing the back of my skull, while the fingers of his other hand spasmed against my shoulder.

I jumped as I felt Deacon kneel behind me. He started to unbutton my shirt, kissing my neck at the same time.

"Pause," he whispered, as he got the final button undone, and I let him slide the sleeve off my right arm, then my left, before I went back to sucking.

Now I was shirtless on the ground at Erik's feet, Deacon's leather thong around my neck, my knees spread wide, and a painful pressure inside my chinos.

"I want you deeper," said Erik. He pushed both hands into my hair, and I moved my hands to rest against his thighs as he started pulling my head down on him.

Deacon nudged at my right elbow with his knee. "No."

I dropped that hand from Erik's thigh, then did the same with my left, letting him set the pace and the depth.

My pulse hammered hard as his cock nudged at the entrance to my throat, and I closed my eyes, concentrating on taking him.

He let out a strangled noise, and pulled me hard down on him, and I made room. Inch by inch, he forced himself into my throat, until my nose was jammed in his pubic hair.

"Christ, yes," breathed Erik. "God, stay there."

It wasn't as if I had a choice. My chest heaved, and I realised I'd stopped breathing, as his held my head in place.

I put a hand behind me and found Deacon's leg, and felt him gesture to Erik.

"Shit, sorry, mate."

He pulled out of my throat and I took in a gasp of air. He gave me a few moments to let the panic subside, before he pulled me back onto him.

"Can I...?" he asked Deacon, and again, I felt Deacon answer him with a yes. Clearly they spoke a language I didn't.

Erik looked down at me. "I'm close, Jax, but I want to use you hard. He says you're cool with that, but if you're not, just put your hand on my leg and I'll stop."

I nodded around his cock, and he gripped fistfuls of my hair and started fucking my face in earnest.

Every few thrusts he pushed himself into my throat, and I learned his rhythm, learned when to relax, when to apply suction.

I kept my hands resting on my thighs, and when Erik pushed into my throat as deep as he could a second time, Deacon rested a hand on my shoulder and squeezed to reassure me he was there. It helped relax me, and I found I didn't panic this time, managing to breathe through my nose.

"Good boy," Deacon whispered, as Erik pulled out again, and I felt another surge of blood thicken my dick to the point of agony.

Erik fucked my face a bit longer, and then shoved himself in as deep as he could one last time.

"Oh fuck." His voice went high and excited as his cock expanded, "Oh fuck!" and his cum boiled out of his balls and exploded down my throat.

Again, Deacon's hand squeezed my shoulder, helped me relax into what was happening, and I swallowed Erik's cum down without complaint.

Satisfied, his face doped with post-coital pleasure, Erik slowly drew his dick back out of my throat.

I massaged my tongue along his cock's underside as he pulled out, and then put a hand just below his glans and squeezed gently, milking out the last few drops.

I felt cum wet against my lips as I let him go, and he gazed down at me, his hands in my hair stroking me now, his fingers tickling against my neck.

"Thank you." He looked up at Deacon. "How long have you had him?"

Fuck, what was I, a golden retriever?

"Been together about four weeks," said Deacon, affection in his voice. "And hopefully will be a fair bit longer."

Erik packed himself back into his jeans, and his two mates both got up at the same time.

"Hang on boys, how about we relieve some of the pressure here before he has an aneurism?" said Deacon.

He knelt in front of me and threaded the fingers of his left hand with the fingers of my right hand.

"What's it say on your tag?" he asked.

"Free."

"Never do anything you don't want to do."

I nodded. "Yeah. Okay."

"You want to come?"

I nodded again.

"Then lie back, babe."

I lay back and watched his face as his hands went to my belt. He undid my chinos and tugged them down, taking off my shoes, so he could get them all the way off.

I bent my knees up and let them fall wide, unconsciously preparing myself to be fucked, and he laughed and ran his hands up the insides of my thighs.

"Just a blowjob babe, don't be greedy."

I made a needy little sound in my throat and grabbed his hand, pulling him on top of me.

He kissed me, one hand going to the leaking stiffness still trapped in my underwear by some very impressive elastic, and I wished he'd just plant himself inside me.

"Patience, babe, you need to learn some."

He moved back down my body, and I lifted my hips so he could slide my underwear off.

I let my knees loll open, so fucking horny for his cock, and he laughed and kissed his way up my inner thigh, brushing his fingers against the underside of my balls.

I heard one of the guys, Dean or Carson, complaining they weren't going to get a blowjob at this rate, and out of the corner of my eye, saw movement as Erik knelt between Carson's legs, and started taking him out.

The smell of sex and excitement filled the small space, as Deacon's mouth closed around me.

I lay back, floating in ecstasy as he went to work, one hand pressed against my stomach, the other guiding my meat into his mouth.

I spread my fingers against the metal floor of the cabin, as I lost myself in the wet warmth of his mouth, and his hand slid up my body to tease my nipples.

I gasped, and raised my hips off the ground, pushing into his mouth.

"So hot."

I half opened my eyes and found Dean kneeling near my head. He stroked my face, my hair, then bent over, and supporting himself on his hands and knees, kissed me.

I moaned into his mouth, while Deacon worked me the way only he knew how.

Dean kissed under my chin, then my neck, working his way down to tease a nipple with his tongue.

I put a hand up and brought his face back to mine, teasing his tongue, then kissing him with the same quiet intensity he'd given me.

He pulled back, and keeping eye contact with me, started undoing his pants. Lost in pleasure, I watched as he pulled his hard cock out of his briefs. The head was a sticky, shiny mess of precum.

He jacked himself slowly, then put a hand on the top of my head, and moved in closer.

Deacon slid off the end of my cock, and growled at him, "No. While I'm on him, he concentrates on me. Wait your turn."

Dean made an 'oops' face, and sat back on his heels, continuing to jack himself as Deacon went back to making my hips rise up off the hard floor.

I moaned as he brought me close. I could feel my balls tightening for release, and put a hand against the inside of my thigh. Deacon wound his fingers with mine, and suctioned me harder.

"Fffuck!" I threw my head back as I came, smashing it against the metal floor as Deacon gripped me and sucked my orgasm out of me. I exploded into his mouth, my head spinning with pain, and Dean cupped my head to support it while I finished cumming in Deacon's mouth.

When the tension fell out of my body, I let out a shuddering breath. "Ow."

"You alright, babe?" Deacon asked, crawling up my body.

I put a hand up to the back of my head and winced.

"I think I got a bit too excited."

Spurred by my orgasm, Carson let out a moan as he started coming in Erik's mouth. We all watched, fascinated, as Erik milked him dry.

Deacon gave me a hand up, and I dropped down on the bench beside Carson as Erik got to his feet, wiping his mouth.

Erik glanced over at Deacon. "He taste good?"

"Yep."

Erik gave me a wistful look.

Dean came to stand in front of me. His cock was in his hand, fully engorged, and his eyes were focused on my mouth.

Deacon leaned back against the metal frame around the outer wall, and I could see he was settling in to watch again.

The pain in my head faded as my eyes were drawn to Dean's cut meat.

His cock was long and straight, the head solid and angry-looking. He needed release.

"Fuck his mouth," Deacon said to Dean, reading my breathing, if nothing else. "You haven't got long."

Dean didn't waste any more time. He stepped forward and pressed his cock against my lips. I looked up at him, expecting him to grip my head and skullfuck me. Then I remembered him cupping my head after I'd banged it. He wasn't that kind of guy. This was all on me.

I put my hands on his arse, pulling him closer.

He moaned and closed his eyes as I took him in, and Erik came up behind him and put his arms around his friend, reaching down to fondle his balls while I sucked him.

Dean's eyes closed completely as Erik rested his head on the other man's shoulder, kissing Dean's neck lightly. I could tell they were close. Maybe lovers, or more.

"I want this to be you, next time," Erik whispered, kissing his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Me too." Dean turned his head and Erik kissed him. He put his arms around Dean and pressed himself against his back, and the two of them gazed down at me.

I licked my way up Dean's shaft, and squeezed and jacked his cock as I worked him to throbbing hardness.

"Oh, yeah, don't stop," he said softly.

I didn't stop. I pushed my hand flat against the base of his cock and swallowed him down, working my lips towards my hand.

"Oh, God."

I pulled back and did it again, and he let out a tight noise in his throat and pulsed his load into my throat.

I held him there, swallowing his cream down, and when he was done, I massaged his head with my lips while I swiped away the last few drops, and then let him go.

Erik turned him around completely, and the two men embraced each other, kissing and running their hands over each other. I was guessing they'd be fucking somewhere very soon.

"We're nearly there," said Deacon, and I jumped up, realising the ground was coming up fast. I scrambled for my clothes and got dressed, then joined Deacon at the window.

The other three men joined us, and we stood together and watched the night city slowly disappear from view.

As we exited the car, the attendant's eyes swept over us all, and I thought I detected a touch of jealousy. He looked about eighteen, nineteen, with scruffy brown hair and acne, and I wondered if he knew these men outside of his work. I was betting he did.

We all walked out to the curb together, where Erik and Dean kissed me goodbye, and Carson gave me a nod. He looked a little jealous, too, I thought.

As soon as we were alone, Deacon put his arm around my shoulders.

"You have absolutely no gaydar."

I chuckled. "Maybe that's because I'm not gay?"

He narrowed his eyes. "You'd better be. I'm not losing you to some waitress."

I snorted. "Not likely. Plant mechanics only."

He grinned and ruffled my hair, and I winced.

"Shit, sorry. You still up for more when we get back to your place?"

"You're not tying me to anything."

He made a sad face.

"Okay, fine, but only to the bed."

He grinned, and pulled me in for another kiss as our Uber arrived.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you liked this story, please leave feedback on what you'd like to see more of. All feedback is appreciated. if you'd rather comment privately, you can click on my profile to send me anonymous feedback.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 6 years ago
Plus

I can never find the right words to show my appreciation but your stories are very good, they stick in the mind, they are a little bit different and I am always taken by surprise. Huntch something or other said it very well. It's a white knuckle ride, I did not expect the three dudes to be gay. I expected that Deacon would be super cool tough but get hurt and Jax would, you know the way it should go.

I really hope you keep writing, I think you a lot more to show and I really want to read it.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 6 years ago
More

I really like Jax, I like the way he is so self conscious and awkward and intelligent and funny and pessimistically hopeful. Deacon is cool, the perfect top so creative but there must be more layers. That being said I do love the dynamic of Deacon super confident and Jax a wreck. I find it really sexy!

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
Loved it

I really enjoyed this story, I’ve liked all you’re stuff so far Jason, sometimes it’s been a bit of a white knuckle ride, as to where it’s going. But this was different.... so different for me, I kinda trusted Deacon from the get go, just loved it. And not to be weird, I trusted you.. the author, it pressed all the buttons.

Maybe I should find an observation wheel and hang out, lol,

Loved it, you’re and awsome Author Jason, thanks for sharing these guys with us, 😎. John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Youre amazing

Youre my current fave author here. Damn youre so amazing. Everything is hot with legit good writing. I need more of Deacon.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback. I think it's important that you taste all table ornaments. :-P

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Justin Ch. 01 Submitting to my brother's well-endowed best friend.in Gay Male
Male Sorting Sorting dorm's mail leads to biggest and best man on campus.in Gay Male
Addicted to Dick Ricky discovers difficulty of life after prison.in Gay Male
The Jock and the Sissy Sissy offers Jock his lips after being saved from bullies.in Gay Male
A Riding Reunion Male-cousin-on-cousin action abounds at a family reunion.in Gay Male
More Stories