Unlikely Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, I moved closer, taking his face in my hands and kissing those adorable lips. His hands were already inside my bra, massaging my aching nipples.

A quick aside, here. I thought there wasn't a man on earth who would love my nearly 50 year old, saggy boobs, as much as this wonderful, young man now causing my very sensitive nipples to grow to their full size.

Just as he started to remove my bra, we heard car doors closing, and in my front door came Kathy, Charles and their two wonderful kids. Shit!

We both had just enough time to be completely dressed as the two little ones came running into my house.

I was so embarrassed. Mike turned a bright crimson, too.

It was Charles who, after giving me a hello kiss on the cheek, told Mike to try to control himself. This was said with a huge grin, and a mock punch on the shoulder.

Next, Andrea, Ed and their two came marching in. Seeing us dressed but red in the face, we both were given icy stares from my family.

Dinner was our typical, noisy dinner, with my family doing what families do, when gathering for happy occasions.

After dinner, the little ones were engrossed watching some movie my daughters had brought to occupy them, when we got down to our discussion.

"Mike, if you and mom are going to be an item, Andrea and I have been talking, with her knowledge, and want to propose something for you to think about," Kathy started.

I looked over and Mike looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

Andrea continued.

"No matter what your relationship evolves into, we don't consider you our dad. But, we've all considered the fact that you just might want a child if your own."

I thought Mike was going to fall off the sofa he was on, next to me.

"Here's the deal, lover boy, you know mom doesn't have the equipment needed to complete the deal, so to speak, so Kathy and I are thinking of being a surrogate for you two."

My tears were starting, and Mike just hugged me, and couldn't even form a word.

Before he could say anything, after overcoming the initial shock, both Charles and Ed told him, there was no way he was going to climb in the sack with my daughters, their wives.

"I don't even know what to say to all of you. Karen and I haven't really discussed children, yet, and here you are all proposing this option. Can I ask which of you two would carry any prospective child?"

As they all looked at each other, I looked at Mike right in the eyes and quietly told him, "they both want to, if that's OK with you. But they are also exploring the option of implanting a fertilized egg into me, and for me to carry our child."

"Holy shit, this is quite a lot to take in," he mumbled.

I told him this wasn't happening, this very minute, but my girls had talked at length with their husbands, and they all came up with this offer. I had to admit to him, that this was their idea, but when they told me, I just couldn't wait to tell the man I was falling deeply in love with.

The rest of the evening was spent doing regular family things. We all noticed how well Mike got along with all four little ones, playing on the floor with them all.

Seeing this, both my girls whispered to me, this was a right decision to make. I had to decide if I was capable of caring for a baby, or babies, all over, again. Did I want this so Mike could have a child of his own? Wow, did we have a lot to discuss.

When everyone had left, and we were just sitting, by ourselves, Mike quietly said, "I hope you know that I love you with, or without children of our own, so, please don't do this thinking I need a biological child to complete us. Yes, it would be nice, and, yes I love children, but this is your decision, too, so lets discuss all the pros and cons."

I barely heard him finish, as my mouth was slowly bobbing up and down his magnificent manhood. I did manage to mumble something like, uh hum, as his cock nearly touched my esophagus.

When his tongue touched my clit, with two fingers sliding into my backside, any discussion was put on hold. This was the softest, most sensual love making we had done. Nothing hurried. Gentle touching. Soft kissing. As his cock filled my mouth, a very gently put one finger into his own back door. I couldn't believe the guttural sounds of pleasure I heard.

When we finally finished, after nearly an hour of love making, we just looked at each other, with my lover saying we both had to be 100% sure of this move.

"I would never have brought it up, if I weren't, my dear," I said, with a grin as wide as the Grand Canyon.

We just spent the rest of the night, cuddled up with each other.

In the morning, as Mike was getting ready for work, I just nuzzled up against him and quietly told him he'd make a great daddy. We both had these silly grins, but mine lasted all day.

It took several tests to let us all know, with modern science, I could have a fertilized embryo implanted in my womb, with a far better than average chance of success. All we had to do is wait for one of my daughters to have a few eggs harvested.

Now, once that was finished, I had the task of informing my soon to be husband, yes we were getting married, know he had to abstain for a few days, to help insure a great specimen.

Just to add a bit of humor in this very scientific procedure, he did tell me, on our way to the Doctor's office, that he hadn't jerked off in so long, he hoped he remembered how to do it. I just stared at him, telling my clown, he best give them something extraordinary to work with.

Out of practice, or not, it didn't take all that long to produce the desired results. I wonder if his phone having a very descriptive video of me narrating the proper use of an eight inch dildo, complete with the obligatory close ups taken just the night before his adventure.

The following morning, a fertilized egg was implanted in my womb, with all of us now sitting on pins and needles, awaiting the results.

It took less than four weeks for all of us to receive the fantastic news that Mike and I would become parents in just over seven plus months.

Just as our family was preparing our trip to New York, we found out the baby I was carrying, was a boy.

The elation we were all experiencing was very very evident.

As we all ascended on Cooperstown, with my speech gone over many times, with me hoping to get through it, with a minimum of tears.

With Louis being the only posthumous inductee, we went first. With our daughters right by my side, I started my well prepared speech. I had a minimum of stoppage, but as I was coming to my finish, I put away my prepared speech, and ended with my own addition. I should say, my kids knew, but Michael did not.

"I want to conclude this amazing Honor, with my final acknowledgement. This one is for my two new additions to my family. Michael, would you please come up here. This is my amazing husband, Mike, and this is our son, who will be making an appearance in about four months, or so." As I said this, I did open the light blazer I was wearing, showing my growing baby bump. This got almost as big a cheer as anything in my speech.

Mike and I just held each other, basking in our glory. I can't tell you how many of the wives there, came up to me, saying how impressed they were with us having this baby. There was absolutely no comment of either race or age differences.

All the way home, we couldn't get enough of each other, plus all the attention from the entire family.

Over this entire period, Mike's parents slowly came on board with our new addition. Was it the idea that Henry would get to hold another grandson for his 'cut', or just the fact that his son was over the moon happy?

As my due date neared, my Doctor informed me I might not carry full term. I welcomed this information, as I had long forgotten how uncomfortable a tiny being in my womb can be. Whatever position I was in, he seemed to he right against my bladder, causing me to have to pee about 200 times a day.

You young, childless girls out there, don't let this old broad dissuade you from having children, as the end result is well worth a few extra trips to the john.

The time was upon us. I yanked Mike out of bed, telling him little Louis wanted out. Yes, Mike convinced me our son was to be names Louis.

Off we went to the hospital. Getting prepped, one of the nurses getting me ready, who looked about 15 years old, started to say something, when I interrupted, telling her she best not comment on my age.

After just under an hour, Louis Brown Robbins entered our world. Nearly 8 pounds and 20 inches long. Just a hint of dark brown hair, and very dark brown eyes.

With Mike holding my hands, listening to our son expressing his displeasure of being out of the warmth he was in for nearly nine months, he was finally placed in my arms.

We were greeted by a huge yawn, and his wide eyed look at the two of us.

"Louis, that beautiful man is your daddy, and he will give you anything you ever ask for."

Mike just put one finger into Louis's hand letting his tiny fingers grip daddy's large one. I could see the tears welling in Mike's eyes, and I knew they wouldn't be the last.

As I got settled in a bed for my short stay, just holding our son, I placed him on my chest, opening my gown, watching him slowly start to nurse.

"You can tell your daddy that he isn't touching these for at least six months, my sweet little boy."

As happy as we both were, sex was the absolute last thing on our minds. With Mike taking two weeks off of work, I was elated at all the help he provided.

It seems as if some local news reporter wanted more information about this 50 year old mother giving birth. The reporter wouldn't come right out and ask either of us, so we just let her think she knew everything. In fact, she didn't know shit.

For the two weeks Mike spent helping me, until I fully remembered what my duties were, we only allowed our family to visit. Both my daughters loved helping, too, as did my sons-in-law. Both did balk at changing diapers.

The absolute highlight of this time, was one afternoon when the entire family was at our house, the four grandkids were playing, when we heard Amy, just over four years old, telling the other three, "that's what happened when grammie and Uncle Mike were playing Doctor!"

We all laughed until we cried. Who can argue with a four year olds logic?

As Louis grew, and Mike returned to work, one evening after a very satisfying evening of just oral pleasuring, Mike looked me in the eyes and asked if I'd ever consider doing that again?

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" My body couldn't take that, again, if I wanted. When I finally realized he was joking, we just laid back, realizing what a precious gift we had, sleeping in the crib in the next room.

We still hadn't found a better name for my grandkids to call Mike, so Uncle Mike just stuck. With my older kids loving him more like a brother than a step-father, we made one very different couple.

I had the best second husband I ever could have wished for, and a son younger than all four of my grandkids. Oh, there is the matter of Mike being white, isn't there? Nobody even thinks about that, any more.

Will Louis follow in his namesake's footsteps? Who knows? Will we guide him in that direction? Again, who knows? What we do know is, he will never lack for love. With his fours nieces and nephews, all older than he is, doting on him, like he was their own little brother, he will be the center of attention, for years to come.

What lies in store for Mike and me? What I'm hoping for are years and years if the love we share, right now.

I never could have imagined finding anyone to love anywhere close to my Louis, but somehow, I did. In the most unlikely man I could have imagined.

I had never really socialized with any white man, before my first date with Michael Robbins, who I had known for many years through our business association with his father. What I found was the most kind and gentle soul, this side of my late husband. What I found was the second most perfect man, when most women have a difficult time finding their first.

As I sit, with our growing son at my breast, I definitely hear my Louis telling me that he couldn't be happier for all of us.

I think he was less than three weeks old, when Mike had him watching some sporting event on TV. I have to remember, with him being a first time father, this is his only chance to expose his son to his favorite games. He can't wait until Louis is old enough to attend a game, in person. Me? I just want my baby to enjoy everything live will have in store for him.

We've talked at length about having him brought up Jewish, or not, which falls under the to be determined category.

We've had our sex life interrupted, more than once by a middle of the night cry for a diaper change, and yes, our sex life was rekindled just a few months after bringing this little bundle of joy into our lives. Let me tell you girls, one huge advantage of your husband being twenty plus years younger than you are, is in the bedroom! Wow, my husband can fuck.

So, there you have it. My life in two very different acts. My long marriage to a baseball player, shortened by cancer, only to find a second, amazing husband, who loves me for who I am, despite all our differences.

12