Unlikely Sex Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------------

The next morning, she spoke first, "I realized what you did last night was to make me comfortable. Thank you."

"We work well together. If we play or do anything else, it will have to be what we both want or it will not live up to what we expect from each other."

After dinner that evening, Phyllis asked, "Can I run a load of wash? All the clothes I have with me are dirty."

"You can use the washer or anything else. You don't have to ask. You don't even have to wear clothes, if you don't want to wash the dirty ones."

Again she blushed some. Later I noticed that she had found one of my short robes and was wearing it while she put all her undergarments into the wash. She was so short that she had to climb up onto the washer to punch the buttons. Her ass and pussy were clearly visible. I swiveled my chair around and just watched. When she noticed me watching, she immediately caught on. Still she said, "What?"

"That was the prettiest image that has ever been in this house. But now you have covered it up."

She ignored my compliment, "Do we still have some of the vintage wine in the box left?"

"Yes, we do. You are right wine aged for a full week and put in a plastic bag and dated September 12 is very fine and well balanced this year."

Well into the big second glass of wine, Phyllis curled her feet under her while she sat on the couch. One hip was exposed and I could see the puffy lips forming the tight slit of her pussy. My dick began to fill and I shifted to give myself more room in my slacks. We were quiet for a long time, watching the fire.

She broke the silence, "You would never fit in me."

"Did you enjoy our play last night and this morning?"

"Yes."

"Then everything is fine. Nothing has to fit anywhere. You do not have to do anything for me. I do want to tell you that I enjoyed your taste and it excited me."

"I liked rubbing against you."

"We can do that again. We could even remove our clothes so we can feel each other's skin this time."

"I would like that."

"Would you like me to sit in a chair again or would you feel safe enough to go lie on my bed with me?"

Her eyes darted about but there was no threat; the decision was hers.

I helped, "Nothing is cast in stone. We could try the bed and then retreat back to the chair or add clothing, if you got frightened."

She stood; her robe parted and she reached for my hand. We walked together to my bedroom. She stood statue still while I unwrapped her, sat on the bed and pulled her to me and sucked at her tiny breasts. I laid her on the bed and worshiped her body from sucking her toes, kissing her lips, and nibbling every inch of her for thirty minutes. When I stood she was spread; her eyes followed me. I slowly stripped for her and her eyes locked on my cock as it bobbed free and stood proud away from my body. I lay down next to her and pulled her on top of me. She was holding her breath as her naked body rubbed against another for the first tender time.

"I will not grab you, push you or lead you. You are in total control until you relinquish it."

Her legs flared wide pressing her pussy into my navel while she leaned forward and kissed my lips. That was her start. My cock was rigid, throbbing against her as it stretched along the crack of her ass and on her back. Her hands wanted to explore my ears, the hair under my arms, my lips, pull at the hair on my head and play with my male nipples. She naturally knew how to kiss to fill our senses with the pheromones that would drive us on and on.

Phyllis slid down. My hard stiff cock trailed between her legs, traveled across her pussy, sprung free and slapped into my belly. She touched my legs, feet and the inside of my thighs. She was fixated on my balls but did not know how to touch them. I took her hand and rolled it around them, showing her how she could pull at the skin but not squeeze the testes. Her fingers trailed lower and rubbed lightly at my asshole. That must be something she liked to do to herself.

She seemed to lose direction, so I guided her to scoot up until her cunt was spread slightly open surrounding the back of my shaft. Ever so gently she pushed her hips forward and let them settle back. "You cannot hurt him doing that. He is made for such movement, just like your body is made to easily accept the shock of a man thrusting into you."

Her eyes were closed; her pussy's lips were wet, swollen, red and open. She shifted up a little more and my slippery shaft slid along her clit. She gasped, pressed down and thrust harder. She gained speed and little gurgling sounds rattled in her throat.

"Don't stop, Pretty One. Rub against the shaft to make your body fly."

Her breathing became irregular and her nails dug into my nipples to hold herself in place. In a minute her legs began to tremble but her hips never missed a stroke. A squeak escaped her lips, the word "Yes" followed in a gasp. Phyllis came on a naked cock for the first time and tears rolled down her cheeks as she slowed.

"You are made to cum many times. Use the head of my cock to rub your clit. Feel the different textures on your body."

She liked that. She was still excited and rising toward another release. She grasped my shaft in the middle and rubbed the head between her lips and pulled it up to rake across her clit. A few times she used just the tip to rub her button. Her hips began to thrust again as she maneuvered the helmet to caress her clit. She wanted more friction and thrust harder and pulled harder. Her body was racing she was almost there. She thrust again but her body had slipped back and she pushed two inches of me into her body.

Her eyes flew open, she gasped, her belly tightened and recoiled. I'm sure it hurt some but she pushed again. Another inch slipped into her incredibly tight sheath. The stretching wasn't pain; it wasn't pleasure. It was pure lust filled sex. She was taking a cock into her body, doing it herself and willingly.

"Use your other hand to rub your clit."

I could feel her fingers moving, but her body was still. She was waiting for pain. Her body was stretching, opening and somehow getting even wetter. Already, her juices were streaming down my shaft and dropping off my balls. She did not thrust as much as scoot her entire body forward. When she scooted, every muscle was tight, then slowly began to relax. She inhaled sharply as she felt me slide, deeper into her belly.

"Thrust gently and use him to rub against your clit."

It took a little practice. This was using the other side of my cock to tease her. She learned quickly and rocked in a nice two inch movement. She sat up a little and thrust her two inches. Her body froze. At this angle my cock pushed against her g-spot. Again and again she experimented with pressing her body that way. Our combined wetness had allowed more of me to sink into her. She had to pull back to again use me to press her magic spot.

"Sit very still."

I positioned her so she was higher on her knees. I looked down and could see she had half of me.

"Slowly let your weight settle down until you are sitting on me."

She was worried but trusted me. Her tight lips were pushed in as the wider part of my cock stretched her. She felt the stretching but wanted it. Wanted to feel her body take me, hold me, possess me.

She had all except the last inch when I pressed into her cervix and she stopped letting her body slide down, impaling itself.

"Put your hand between us. Feel how your body is perfectly made to take me."

Time and again, she let my cock slide through her fingers and disappear into her body. She did not realize when it happened but I did. Her body took over from her mind. Her hips began to thrust without thought. Every thrust was slightly different. Some raked my cock along her clit. Some pushed my glands into her g-spot. Some were deep and nudged her cervix and some were shallow, lining up for a longer harder one. Harder and harder she thrust. She grabbed hold of my chest again and thrust. Her mouth hung open so she could pull in more air and she thrust. Her eyes rolled back and she thrust. Her belly began to suck and pull at my cock and she thrust. I was in awe of her when she screamed. It shocked her but not enough to keep her from thrusting again and again. Wetness spurted from deep inside her around the cock that was so happily wedged in her. She wanted to thrust but her body was losing its coordination. I held her hips and used them so my cock raked along her clit. My help brought another scream from her. Her cunt sucked and I thought I could see where my dick made her skin protrude from inside her belly. I was still watching when she collapsed in my arms.

As I held this tiny doll, my cock jerked a few times. It would be so easy to let it thrust a few more times and empty my balls into her womb. But we had not talked about that. Could she get pregnant? A few errant sperm could already be exploring for eggs. I was deciding what to do when she jerked and was awake. Her eyes were wild, then she smiled, sat up a little, leaned forward and kissed me more sweetly than I have ever been kissed.

"That was so good, so beautiful." Tears were flowing down her cheeks freely.

"Forget everything else. Tonight, you gave your virginity beautifully to me."

"Can I give it away every night?"

"And every morning, noon, afternoon and evening." My cock lurched. I had to get out of her, so I pushed her away. Her eyes questioned me.

"I am about to cum. We haven't talked about birth control yet."

She held my cock in both hands and thrust her hips forward and back. I came like a fountain all over her belly, her hands and it ran down my shaft. The angel slid down and put her mouth over my cock and sucked away some of my cum. I turned her around and pulled her pussy to my lips. I licked.

"I am very tender."

"So am I."

We both kissed and tasted gently.

Again, I turned her and kissed her open wet mouth. She shared her tongue with me and I tasted my cum while she tasted hers.

I announced, "We taste pretty good together."

For just this once, I voluntarily put my body in the cold wet spot and pulled her to me. Her hands were still slippery with cum but she held me tight and I pulled the comforter over us. Morning came way too early for me but I chucked instead of complained. She looked fearfully at my morning piss-hard. She had reason to look that way. I wanted her and piss-hards are difficult to satisfy.

12