Unloved Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom learns her fate.
4.1k words
4.57
96.2k
124
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,219 Followers

Chapter Two!

Sarah Learns Her Fate.

Mark drove her home, and noticed the two fairly new cars in the driveway. She looked at him sheepishly, and bowed her head as he looked at her and shook his head. "I guess they are waiting to find out how much money they can get from you. Be on time tomorrow! I hate it when people are late. And remember mom, keep this to yourself or forget about it."

When Sarah got inside, Helen and Monica were on her like hungry cats on a defenseless mouse. When they found out she didn't get their brother's money they grew angry. They called her names, and threatened her. But she assured them that she would see him tomorrow and would be home with the money. They left in a huff, telling her she had better get the fuckin' money for them.

Sarah slept fitfully that night. Her dreams were filled with pictures of her son doing all kinds of sexual things to her. He used her in ways she had only fantasized about. And more than once, she woke with her fingers deep in her pussy calling out his name. Finally, she turned over and grabbed her dildo from the night table drawer. After a screaming orgasm, where it was her son driving his hard dick up into her swollen pussy, she fell into a peaceful sleep.

Mark opened the door wearing a pair of sweats. Sarah walked inside, but stopped as she saw the young white woman sitting on the sofa. She was dressed in a smart business suit. And she held a briefcase on her lap.

"This is my attorney. She has a letter for you to sign and a Power of Attorney paper. You will turn over everything to me. Your house! The cars! All your bills! I will control it all. You will continue to live in your house, but it will belong to me. I will even pay the money so the girls can keep their cars. But I will make my own deals with them.

All your back bills will be paid, but I will issue you new credit cards that I control. They will not be able to force you to spend money to buy them things. If you agree, sign the papers so Marilyn can leave. If you don't want to sign, say so now so she can be on her way. And you can leave also."

Sarah had made up her mind last night. She felt that Mark would protect his interest no matter what. And after the way the girls acted last night, she was kind of glad and proud of him for doing it this way. She signed the papers without even reading them. Marilyn looked them over, put her seal on them and left. But not before she gave the older woman a long searching look. Just like her son had done the night before, this woman was undressing her with her eyes and smiling. Sarah knew that Marilyn liked what she saw.

As soon as the door closed, she looked up at him. "I'm ready and willing to do whatever you tell me to do. I promise to do everything that you want me to do."

Mark looked at his mom. She wore a pretty sundress and short heels. Her hair had been combed and she wore a little makeup that seemed to bring out her beauty. He liked the change in her. Unlike yesterday, she smiled as she looked at him looking at her.

"You realize that by signing that paper, I virtually own you, don't you? That I control all your money and property! I will give you money each month. I will make sure that you have enough to live comfortable, but you won't have so much that the girls can mooch off you and take all you have."

Sarah looked at her son and nodded her head. Mark smiled at her. "Come into the bedroom." She walked behind him, but stopped at the doorway. Next to his bed, he had a movie camera set on a tripod. Mark laughed. "Don't worry! I promise that you will become very comfortable in front of the camera."

Shrugging her shoulders, Sarah walked into the room. "What do you want me to do?"

Mark walked over to the camera and turned it on. "Undress slowly! When you're naked, lie on the bed and start to play with yourself. Talk about how hot you are. And say that it is your son that has you so hot and wet. Tease your pussy and pull your tits. In the drawer, you will find toys. After you have played with your pussy enough to get wet, reach over and get them. You will fuck yourself slow. Give me a good show mom. Remember! I'm paying you for this. I'm paying you big!"

Sarah looked at her son and smiled. She walked over to the dresser and stood before the mirror. Smiling, she began to slowly undress. She could see her son with the camera off to the side. She unbuttoned her sundress and let it drop to the floor. She had worn a matching bra and panty set. And she knew she looked hot. Her hands came up and stroked her cloth-covered tits as she looked in the mirror.

"I'm such a nasty slut! Thinking about my son Mark has my pussy tingling. My nipples are so fat and swollen. I wish he were here to suck them. He would suck them so hard."

One of her hands slid over her smooth, light-chocolate colored stomach and down into her panty. Sarah moaned. "Oh Mark! Thinking about you has my pussy so wet. If you walked thru that door right now, I would get on my knees and suck that long fat dick of yours. I wish it were your fingers stroking my pussy."

Mark followed her actions with his camera. Sarah slipped her bra off, and pulled and tweaked her nipples. She did it slowly, but he could see that she was getting hot doing it. Her fingers pulled and tweaked her nipples harder and harder. Soon she was whimpering as she pulled them. And her hand was moving furiously in her panty.

She pulled her hand out and looked at it in the mirror. Her fingers were covered with her cunt juice. She groaned as she sucked them clean. "I want you to taste my pussy Mark. I want to taste your fat dick in my mouth. I want you to make me swallow your hot cum. Oh Mark! I want you to fuck me!"

Mark couldn't help the hardon that grew in his pants. He never expected her to act this way. At first he was just going to shame her. Make her play with herself like a shameless slut! But now, he knew that he would fuck her. More than that, he would use her!

Sarah sighed, and her bra and panty slid to the floor. She walked over to the bed and lay upon it. With her legs open wide, she began to stroke her pussy lips. Mark could see that her slit was truly wet and her pussy lips were swollen.

She was looking directly at him. "Oh Mark! If you were here, I would play with my pussy while you watched. Do you like how wet I get thinking about you? Would you come and suck my pussy? Would you pull and twist my nipples until I whimpered and cried? You know I would let you! I would let you do anything to me."

Mark watched as his mom became more animated. She did exactly as he had told her. She teased her pussy, stroking her slit until her pussy oozed. She pulled her lips apart, and pressed down until her swollen clit was showing. Then she flicked it until she was wiggling and whimpering.

"Oh Mark! I need you! I need you to come and fuck me! I want to scream as you shove that fat long dick up my pussy. Fuck me rough! Make it hurt! I'm such a nasty whore! Use me son! Use your whore slut mom! I want to be nasty for you. I'll do anything you tell me to do. I'll do whatever you make me do. Just fuck me son! Fuck mommy!"

Sarah had her eyes closed as her hand searched the drawer. She pulled out a dildo and slid the head up and down her slit. She pushed it in until she groaned. Then she pulled it out and sucked it clean. "I wish this was your hard dick going in my mouth. I want you to push it so deep in my throat you make me gag on it!"

Behind the camera, Mark had pushed his sweat pants down and was stroking his hard dick. He couldn't believe how his mom was acting. She acted like she truly wanted him to fuck her. She wasn't acting at all. Sarah looked down at his hand and saw his hard dick. She groaned as she slid the dildo slowly up her pussy. She took all of it.

Mark smiled. He had purposely gotten a dildo that was half his size. He didn't want her stretching her pussy with it. Now, he wanted that pleasure for himself. And watching how easily she slid it in and out, he knew that fucking her would be pure pleasure.

Sarah moaned out loud. "Oh fuck! If my son were here, I would show him exactly how I want him to fuck me. He would tease my pussy with just the tip of his dick. Tease me until I begged for it. Then, he would grab my thighs, and push them back til they hit my tits. Then he would ram his hard fat dick up my pussy. He would keep ramming it no matter how I cried or begged him to stop. He would show me that I belonged to him.

Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum so fuckin hard! Thinking about my own son fucking me. Being my sweet "motherfucker"! Now Mark! Please now! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Oh fuck! Shit! I'm Cumming so hard! Use me son! Use your whore mom! Make me your slut!"

Sarah was pumping that dildo in and out of her pussy hard and fast. And her hips came up off the bed as she came over and over. Then she fell back and her big tits heaved up and down as she fought to catch her breath. She looked over at her son.

"Come fuck me Mark! I meant every word I said. I want you to fuck me. I want you to use me! Make me your whore. Use me like the bad woman I am. Please son! Do this for me!"

Mark had already taken his pants off. He walked to the bed and grabbed his mom by her legs. He pulled her to the edge of the bed. His bed was high enough to give him a straight shot right in her pussy. He pushed her legs back until she was almost doubled over. Then he placed the tip of his swollen dick at the lips of her cunt.

"Yes mom. You will become my slut! You will take my dick whenever I want you! I'm gonna fuck you like you've never been fucked before. I bet dad never fucked you like this! First, I'm gonna fuck this pussy. When I finish, you will get on your knees and suck all your pussy juice from my dick. I want to feel your tongue licking my asshole. I'm gonna make you do things that dad never even thought of doing to you."

He fucked her with just the tip. And Sarah noticed immediately, that his dick was much larger than the dildo she had just used. He teased her until she was indeed begging him to fuck her.

"Please Mark! Fuck me! Fuck mommy! Oh baby your dick is so big. I want to feel it spreading my hot pussy open. I want you to do all those things to me. Make me as nasty as you want me to be. Oh fuck! I don't care about the money anymore! I just need your dick!"

Mark continued to fuck her with just the tip of his dick. Then he slowly pushed in. He smiled, as his mom's eyes grew larger and larger. And still he gave her more dick!

"Damn! You've got one tight pussy. Oh yea! I'm gonna love fuckin you mom! From now on, every time you come to visit me, you will get naked when you hit the door. I'm gonna use you in ways you could never imagine. You will become a true slut for my dick mom! You will live just to feel my dick fuckin your hot slutty holes."

Sarah moaned. "Fuck! You're so much larger than your dad was. Mark! Ease off honey! I don't know if I can take all of it. You're fuckin huge!" But Mark continued to smile as he fed her more of his dick. "Oh you bastard! You want to hurt mommy. You want to make her scream from your big dick splitting my pussy open. Then do it! Fuck me! Fuck me with this big dick. "

Mark laughed, and fucked her even harder. He pulled back until just the tip of his dick was nestled in her cunt. Then he would push it in again. "Fuck it you no good slut! Fuck your son! Shove that hot pussy! Work your worthless ass. I may even see how many dicks you can take in one night. Really make a whore out of you!"

Sarah began fucking her hips up to meet her son's thrust. And her pussy had gotten wet enough for him to slip in and out easily. Mark looked down at this woman who had birthed him over 30 years ago. His lust overpowered his love for her. He knew that he would do exactly as she had said she wanted. He would fuck her! He knew he would use her! She would become his whore slut mom! And there was nothing she could do but take it. Take all of it!

"Oh yea bitch! You're gonna take it just like you said you would. You're gonna become my nasty slut whore. You will belong to me! And no matter what I want you to do, you will do it. You need this mom. You need this even more than you need my money. You want your son's dick! You want him to ram it up your cunt. You want me to use you. And I will! Did dad ever fuck you up that tight asshole? I'm gonna fuck it! And you will get so used to it, you will beg me to fuck your slut ass."

Mark eased back, but then with a grin he slammed it home. Sarah screamed, and tried to back away from him. But he held her tight. He pulled back and slammed it home again. Again she screamed. He fucked her savagely. And she screamed, begged and pleaded with him all the while.

"Mark! Oh god your ripping my pussy apart! Please slow down! Don't go so deep! Oh baby I'm sorry! Don't hurt me! I can't take you in my ass! I won't! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Then she began to cry. But she knew better than to stop fucking him.

Then she began to rock with his rhythm. Her screams turned to whimpers. Her whimpers turned to moans. And all the time she bucked her body to receive his thrust. Then he felt her hands slide across his back.

Mark winced, as he felt his mom sink her nails into his skin. He looked down at her and she was looking up at him. "Fuck me Mark! Ram that sweet dick in my pussy. Fuck! I've never felt anything this fuckin good! Yes! Use my pussy! Show me that I belong to you. Your sisters made me come here to get money from you. Fuck! I never in my wildest dreams thought I would allow my own son to shove his dick in me. But I want it. I need it! Fuck them! They always want money. But I just want this dick!"

Mark smiled. He had her now! "Yes mom! You do belong to me! And if you think you screamed when I shoved it up your cunt, just wait until you feel me fuckin you up that tight asshole! I'm gonna use all your sweet holes. And I intend to fuck you over and over.

And as far as those two slut sisters of mine, well I have plans for them too. I'll give them money. But to get it, they will have to do as you're doing. They will have to give themselves to me just like you are doing."

Sarah held on and rode with her son's fucking motion. She knew that she would have to have him again. She would have to have him over and over. She would do whatever he wanted. Just so long as he continued to fuck her. The idea of him fucking her up the ass scared her. But she knew that he would do what he wanted. And she knew that she would let him.

Even hearing him talk about fucking both his sisters didn't faze her. If those two greedy bitches wanted his money, then they could become his sluts just like she had. In fact, the idea of him fucking them made her even hotter.

Mark smiled, as he continued to plow into her soft pussy. Suddenly her eyes opened wide. "Oh Mark! Oh son! I'm Cumming! Oh fuck! I'm Cumming on my son's dick! Yes baby! Fuck me! Fuck your mommy! And later, I want to hear how you're gonna fuck Helen and Monica. Will you let me watch? I want to see those two get what's coming to them. They treat me so badly. Oh Mark! I'm so sorry for the way I treated you."

Mark pulled out and flipped her over on her stomach grabbing her by her waist, he put her on her hands and knees. Sarah cried out and tried to crawl forward. SMACK! Mark's palm landed on her soft ass and she cried out. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Stick that ass up in the air. I want to fuck you doggie style. After all, you are nothing but a bitch in heat." Sarah cried out as her son speared her pussy with his dick. She was glad that he had fucked her and made her so wet to receive him now. But she still cried out when he bottomed out in her cunt. Damn but he could hurt her with his dick if he chose.

Mark worked his dick in and out of his mom's pussy. Hearing her cry out made him even harder and hornier. Then she felt him stiffen. Mark lunged hard, causing her to cry out. Then he pumped her pussy full of his crème. Damn but it felt good. He had always fantasized about fucking her. And now he was! He was shooting his crème in his mom's cunt.

Mark pulled his dick from her dripping pussy. Without being told, Sarah turned, sat up and slid off the bed. She knelt before her son, and looking up at him, slipped his dripping dick into her mouth. Mark moaned as her soft lips covered him.

"That's it mom! Suck my dick! Oh fuck you're good. Dad must have had you sucking his dick all the time. You're such a sweet cocksucker! That's it! Use your tongue on my shaft. Now suck the head. Ahhh! Ahhh!"

Mark turned until he was sitting on the bed. And his mom never took her mouth off his dick. He leaned back and pulled his legs up. Sarah knew what he wanted. She licked her way down his shaft. Her tongue teased his balls, slowly and gently taking each one in her mouth.

Mark lay back with his eyes closed. He had never imagined that his own mom would turn out to be such a hot slut! And his mind whirled with ideas of how he would use her. And she even wanted to watch him fuck his sisters! Well, he knew more about his sisters then she could have ever imagined.

Mark's eyes opened wide when he felt her tongue slip even lower. He groaned as he felt her licking around his tight asshole. "Is this what you wanted son? You want mommy to tongue your ass?" All Mark could do was moan. Damn! She really meant it about doing everything he wanted. He reached down and pulled his cheeks apart even wider.

Sarah moaned, as her tongue tip speared his tight ring. Over and over she worked her tongue against his puckered hole. And the more she did it, the more Mark relaxed his muscles. He felt her tongue slip inside him at the same moment he felt her grasp his hard shaft.

"Oh mom you nasty bitch! You're tongue-fucking your son. You're working your tongue up his asshole. Don't stop! Don't you dare fuckin stop! Yes bitch! I'm gonna fuck both my sisters. And I'll let you watch. I may even make those sluts eat your pussy after I fuck you."

Sarah stopped. Mark looked down at his mom. She lifted her face up to look at him. "Mark I couldn't! Watching you fuck them is one thing. But making them make love to me, touch me, that's going too far! I won't let you do that."

Mark reached down and grabbed her by her hair. He pulled until she cried out in pain and surprise. Then she gagged and choked as he forced her mouth down on his throbbing dick. But he wouldn't let up. He fucked her mouth hard, ignoring her gagging and choking.

"You'll do like I told you slut! You were so fuckin hot, you couldn't wait to feel my dick in your hot pussy. I told you that you would become my nasty slut! That you would do as you're told! And if I tell you to fuck your daughters, you'll do it. Do you hear me mom? You'll do what you're told!"

Mark jerked her mouth from his dick. Sarah sobbed as she gasped over and over trying to catch her breath. Sarah looked at her son. The look on his face scared her. Even as a child, when he grew so angry that his face twisted this way, he was unpredictable.

She did the only thing that she could do. She nodded her head. "Yes Mark! I'll do what I'm told."

Mark got up and practically dragged her up on the bed. He placed her on her hands and knees. Sarah tensed, thinking that he would assault her asshole. Instead, she cried out when she felt him slapping her ass. Mark spanked her until she was crying uncontrollably. Then he came up behind her.

Even through her tears, the feel of him pushing his throbbing cock in her cunt felt so good. Sarah moaned, as she felt him slide inside her pussy. She was swollen, and his fat dick hurt. But Mark didn't care. All during the time he fucked her, she whimpered. And fuck her he did! Even thru her pain, Sarah achieved another powerful orgasm.

For the rest of the morning, Mark fucked his mom over and over. They ate each other and he again had her rim him and suck his balls. He put her up on her hands and knees, and tongued her asshole until she was begging and pleading with him to fuck her in it.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,219 Followers
12