Unloved Ch. 04

Story Info
Helen Gets Her Due.
2.8k words
4.51
43.4k
71
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,219 Followers

Helen.

The doorbell rang at 9 o'clock. I had already been up since 6 like I am every morning. When I opened it, Helen stood in the doorway looking at me as hard as she normally does when we see each other.

"Ok! Let's get this over with fast! I don't appreciate having to get up this early in the morning. Especially not for you!" I looked at her and had to smile. "Well, good morning to you too! Would you like a cup of coffee?"

Helen looked at me. "Can the shit, Mark! The only reason I even got up was to find out what kind of shit you had in mind. You may be able to sway mom and that stupid bitch Monica, but if you think I will beg you for any money, you can kiss my black ass!"

I looked at this woman that was born of the same parents that I was, and shook my head. There was nothing even remotely close to love that came from her. Helen was one of those people that would use you, then throw you aside after she had used you up. Like Monica had said, she wouldn't roll over and play dead for anyone.

If this was the way it had to be, then so be it. I took a cigarette and lit it, taking a deep drag and looking at Helen all the while. "If that's the way you want it to go then fine! You need to leave town. I know all about the trouble you are in with the police. They are just days from making a case against you for drug dealing and extortion."

The look on Helen's face was priceless. I started to smile and then, I laughed. "What's the matter Helen? Didn't think I knew about your little drug business? I know more about you than you think. I know that a certain person is breathing down your neck and that it is just a matter of time before they start to become physical."

Helen stood there with her mouth open. "OK! Here's my deal. Sign over your house to me. I will give you a fair price for it. I will even pay off your car note. But I want you gone! My Attorney has already drawn up all the paperwork. But your days of bossing mom are over. If she gives you one red cent of my money, I take everything and she is left with nothing.

You were never my sister, so I don't really give a damn what happens to you. But I know the people that will be looking for you. And they won't think twice about hurting mom or Monica to get to you. You fucked with the wrong crowd this time."

Helen was shocked that I seemed to know so much about her. I had done my homework on all of them. I may not have been involved in their lives, but I still had enough feelings within me to keep tabs on what they were doing.

"I would have thought that you were smarter than this! Really Helen! Trying to steal money from drug dealers? Those kind of people will kill you without even getting their hands dirty. I'm surprised that you have lasted this long."

Helen to her credit didn't seem fazed in the least. "Cash! The deal has to be done in cash! And I need the money quick. You want me gone? Well I was thinking about leaving anyway! I was only waiting to see how much money mom was gonna get from you before I left.

But you have to buy the house and give me the money for the car. I won't need it, and it would only be a way to trace me later. I know you have money Mark. Why do you think I sent mom over here to get it. And that dumb cunt couldn't even do that right!"

I knew that Helen was a cold hearted bitch! Monica had told me some of the things that Helen had forced her to do. But even I hadn't thought she could be as cold and hard about mom as she was showing me she was. Getting rid of her would make everything so much easier.

I smiled at her. "Ok Helen. But this will be done my way. I have already had my attorney draw up the papers for the house. I figured you would be smart enough to seize an opportunity when it slapped you in the face. And I will give you cash for what I feel the car is worth to me. Like you said, I have the money.

But I will give it to you at the airport. This way, I know you will be gone and I don't expect to hear from you again! Ever! I don't need to know where you are going. And I would suggest that you don't tell mom or Monica where you're headed. That would only give someone a way to find you."

Helen looked at me. Then she started to smile. "You're a shroud business man Mark! If things were different we could have been good together. But if I'm walking away from my house, I expect to be compensated for all the things in it! So let's just add another 15 thousand to the deal."

I smiled at her. "Nice try bitch! 5 thousand! I will have to pay to sell the house and I won't make as much as I'm paying you for it. But I want you gone by Tomorrow! The quicker you're gone, the better off mom and Monica will be! Besides, if I gave either of them any money, you would just find a way to take it from them."

Helen looked at me. "Deal! But have the money ready by tomorrow! I think that things are gonna get a lot hotter sooner than I thought." I looked at her without smiling. "Meet me in the morning, and you can sign everything over to me. But know this Helen." I stopped and she looked at me.

"If you contact mom or Monica, I will tell the people looking for you exactly where you are. Trust me on that! There is no love between us. I won't act like there is. At least this way, I can maybe give mom some peace in her old age."

Helen looked at me and I could see all the hatred she felt for me. "Fuck you and them too! Just have my money by tomorrrow!" Saying that, she turned headed for the door. It was in a way bittersweet. Watching her as she walked away, I would have loved to fuck her big ass!

But having her gone worked out perfect. Now I didn't have to worry about her interfering with my plans for mom and Monica. But I couldn't let it go at that. She had been a real BITCH! And it was time for me to be the bastard she always thought me to be.

"Oh Helen! There is one more thing. I don't mind giving you the money, but you have been such a dirty bitch to me, I feel that I need to get something back in return. I'm gonna fuck you before you leave this house. That will make up for all the shit you've put me through. And in a way, it will ease the pain of my buying you off."

Helen looked at me, and I could see the utter disgust the thought of having me fuck her caused. "If you think that I'm gonna lay down and spread my thighs for you, you're out of your fucking mind! I would rather fuck a dirty bum than have you touch me. You are a sniveling bastard. I wouldn't touch your dick with a ten foot pole!"

I looked at her. And then I began to laugh. That took her completely by surprise. "You're right Helen! The idea of sticking my dick in you is kind of disgusting. But hell! I'm a disgusting guy! And besides, I wouldn't want to look at your face as I fucked you. I want you bent over with your legs spread and that fat ass exposed. That way, I won't have to look at your face as I fuck both your holes."

Helen looked at me and the sneer was plastered on her face. "Fuck you asshole! Think about my pussy and my ass in your dreams. Just have my money tomorrow"

I began to laugh. "Helen! You are a real cunt! And you still think that with everything said and done, you hold the upper hand. I don't give a rat's ass what kind of trouble you are in. You have a choice! Get over here, drop those panties, pull that skirt up over your ass and bend over the desk, or get the fuck out! You lose the house, the car and I'm pretty sure, your drug dealer friends will find you sooner than later.

If you think that I want to fuck you to satisfy some urge, think again. I want to fuck you, so that you leave knowing that I had the last laugh. Or I will make sure that both mom and Monica have nice dresses to wear at your funeral. Of course, knowing how the drug dealers treat people who cheat them, it will probably be closed casket."

If looks could kill, Helen's look would have killed me dead. But at the moment, I really didn't give a fuck! "You're really serious? You are gonna fuck me before you give me the money?" I looked at her and my eyes took in her body from head to toe.

"No! You're a woman who could have been my sister. I am gonna fuck you BECAUSE I am giving you money! Now get the fuck over here, drop those panties or get out! I am done talking!"

Helen threw her pocketbook to the floor. "Okay tiny dick! Let's get this over with. I guess I will have to go find a real dick after your futile attempts to fuck me." She walked over to my desk and after pushing her panties to the floor, bent over and pulled her skirt up over here ass. I have to admit, Helen may have been just pretty in the face, but she had an exquisite ass.

She didn't turn around to look at me when she bent over the desk. And that was okay with me. I opened the top drawer, and pulled out a tub of lube. I unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out. I was already half hard. Instead of rubbing the lube on my dick, I squeezed a big gob on my fingers and started working them into her pussy.

"Damn, Helen! I would have thought that with all the fucking you been doing, you would have been a lot looser. Oh well, so much the better for me." I stepped up behind Helen, and rubbed my dick up and down her slit from behind. I was surprised to find her wet.

"Since I have such a tiny dick, I guess I can just shove it right in hard, and you won't feel a thing. I grabbed Helen by her hips and did just that. I shoved my dick in hard. Her head came up and she shouted, "Holy fuck!" I laughing, I pulled back only to shove it in again. Over and over I rammed her cunt, listening to her grunt as I hit bottom.

I pulled back until just the tip of my dick was lodged between her pussy lips. Helen turned her head to look back at me. "What's the matter tiny dick? Did my pussy feel so good to you that you have to stop before you cum prematurely? I always knew that you would be just as lousy a fuck as you were a brother."

I would have been happy to cum in her, fuck her ass a few times and let it go. But with the look of having beaten me on her face, and the sound of her voice, I knew that I had to go a lot further. I leaned in, and brushing her hair away from her neck, I kissed her softly. That shocked her. And I could see the changed look on her face.

"No bitch! Once again, you have let your mouth get you in the shit! I told you that I had been watching the things that you do. Did you think that I don't know about your little fuck fests? Imagine my surprise, when I find out that my sister not only lets 4 and 5 men take turns fucking her holes when she's high on drugs, she likes it rough. She loves for it to hurt so much she screams herself hoarse but begs for more."

I pulled my hand back and let fly a hard slap to her soft ass cheek. Instead of shouting out, Helen moaned. I slapped her ass again, pushing my other hand up her blouse, under her bra and grabbed her hard nipple. I grabbed the hard nub and twisted it like I was trying to twist it off. Helen groaned. "You nasty motherfucker!"

I laughed, as I slapped her ass again. "Not yet! But maybe that will happen. But you won't be here to see it." I switched hands, slapping her other cheek, and abusing the other nipple. And Helen began to push her ass back at me. I grabbed Helen's hips and rammed hard. And as I did, I twisted her nipple.

Helen cried out. "You no good motherfucker! Fuck me!" I reached my hand up so both hands were inside her bra. Her nipples were rock hard.

Grabbing her tits, I mauled the soft flesh. I wanted it to hurt because this bitch liked the pain. Helen was moaning and working her ass back at me. I reached down, slipping my dick from her pussy. I lined it up with her moist asshole. Helen stopped moaning and turned to try and look back at me. "No Mark, please?"

I smiled, as I rammed my dick thru her tight puckered hole. I pulled back until the head was almost out and rammed her again. This time, I wasn't going to stop until I had shot my load in her ass. This had nothing to do with passion, love or lust. This was pure revenge. And I let her know it.

"This is for being such a bitch to me!" I rammed hard and listened to her cry out. "This is for treating mom like a dog!" Again. "This is for corrupting Monica to treat me like you did!" I ranted litany after litany of the things she had done to ruin everyone's life in our family. And like I knew would happen, Helen was getting closer and closer to cumming from my brutality. She was getting off on it.

"You're a no good slut Helen! And you get off ruining other people's lives. If I ever see you again, I will lead those drug dealers right to you. You never cared about anyone else, so I don't care about you!" I was fucking her with a vengeance. And when I shouted out my release, Helen screamed that she was cumming also and I felt her squirt. I pulled out her ass and walked to the bathroom next to the study.

I wiped off my dirty dick, and threw the washcloth at her. "Wipe your ass! Clean up my floor! And get the fuck out my house! I will see you tomorrow with your money." When she finished, I walked Helen to my front door. As she walked over the threshold, she turned to look at me. "I hate you Mark! I hate you and hope you drop dead and rot in Hell!"

The tears that ran down her cheeks were not tears of pain, shame or humiliation. She was hurting, but it was all emotional. For once in her life, I think she realized what she had lost. I looked at her and as much as I didn't want to admit it, I was hurting for her. I looked into her eyes and said words that I had never admitted to her. "I love you to Helen." I closed the door with a soft click. That night, I sat in my chair and got silently drunk.

I called Monica and told her that I wanted her at my house at 10:15 on the nose. Before I let her hang up, I told her that I could show her the love she needed to feel. But I was gonna do it my way and in my own time. I could hear the happiness in her voice as we talked.

Monica said that her pussy still throbbed from the fucking that I had given her. And she couldn't wait to feel me taking her ass again. Before long, she was fingering her cunt as I talked to her. We hung up after I had brought her to a hot climax as I told her the things I intended to do to both her and mom.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,219 Followers