Unlucky at Cards, Lucky at Love?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, my sweet little plaything... I own your beautiful ass now... by the way, has anybody ever told you that you're a really terrible poker player?" She chuckled. "So let's say we begin the evening's entertainment with you giving me that slow strip tease that I won? I've got the music right here for you to strip to..."

Unfortunately, the only CD Molly's had readily available was one from her Time-Life 'Hits of 1974' collection, and the tune that Erin would be stripping to would be George McCrae's hauntingly soulful "Rock Your Baby" - a beautiful song, but one with which the pretty blonde was completely unfamiliar.

"Haven't you got anything from the last forty years?" she whined, with Molly grinning before then sharply slapping the girl on the side of her beautiful butt in response! "Hey," the girl protested, "that should count as part of a spanking!"

"That's perfectly alright with me," the older woman laughed. "Are you forgetting that you're going to have your hot little butt spanked at least TWICE by me tonight? So I'll gladly deliver a few early slaps to this saucy little butt if that's what it takes to silence that beautiful-pouty-little-mouth of yours from 'dissing' my man, George!"

"I wasn't dissing him... he's actually got a beautiful voice," the girl observed as the song got going and she began seductively moving her hips to the music.

"Yes, he's good, isn't he?" Molly mused as she ogled the girl's swaying form. "Let's see what's on under that shirt you're wearing, pretty girl!"

As Erin then unbuttoned and slowly removed the shirt, the girl's gorgeous body was finally revealed in all its glory... and it was everything that Molly had hoped & expected it to be! Viewing it now - sensually arrayed before her - the golden curves & silky-smooth flawless skin... it was a sight to take her breath away, especially as the lovely young blonde then began a slow turn, revealing her gorgeous curvy firm ass, clad only in tiny thong panties, which Molly quickly pulled off of her, the girl's objections not withstanding... Erin's curvy ass was now poised seductively right up close to the older woman's face. SLAP!

"Ouch! I must say, you are a difficult customer to please!"

"Not true... you're pleasing me, Erin! You really are," Molly laughed. "I'm truly sorry, my gorgeous girl, but I really can't help it... you've got such a perfect little tushy!" The older woman then soothingly fondled & squeezed the pretty girl's slightly reddened right butt-cheek, the finger-marks of Molly's handprint still clearly visible. "I just want to grab this beautiful tight butt of yours and play with it... and then cover it with kisses!"

"Well... you're the boss," Erin giggled, slowly bending over as if offering her sexy butt to the older woman... positioning it right up close to Molly's mesmerized face. The older woman didn't disappoint her, either, as her hands immediately cupped the sides of golden girl's sexy derriere... her lips then planting warm & wet kisses all over the firm, silky-smooth skin of Erin's delicious ass cheeks!

"So very, very beautiful," Molly sighed as Erin moaned aloud. "I want this!"

"Oh, Molly..."

There was a pause... and then seconds later Erin had thrown herself, completely nude, onto Molly's lap, her arms clutching around the older woman's neck, with both women now kissing the other passionately, their bodies pressed tightly together against the other, Molly's hands instinctively grabbing at the younger girl's gorgeous legs & ass while the lips of the two women devoured one another.

Their bets & wagering, now completely forgotten, both women were consumed with a desire for the other. The older woman, of course, had experienced some Sapphic exploration in the past, but nothing like this! Here was this beautiful young college girl, nude in her arms, completely surrendering her body... something beyond Molly's wildest dreams!

Meanwhile, for the beautiful young blonde, this was all completely new, offering up her gorgeous body to the wants & needs of another woman, a woman over twice her age... yet she was loving it! She lifted her head as Molly's lips began aggressively traversing her neck & shoulders, the older woman's arms fully embracing her, completely possessing her, while her hands travelled across the girl's bare skin at will, fondling, squeezing, & caressing the lovely girl's compliant body!

"Oh, Molly... what's happening? I've never felt this way with anybody else..."

Molly's mouth returned to passionately kissing that of the girl.

"I want you, Erin... I really want you, my gorgeous girl!"

"I want you, too, Molly. I've never wanted a woman before... I never thought I could feel like this!"

Molly eased the girl back down onto the bed, her head coming to rest on a pillow, while the older woman moved in to address the girl's beautiful breasts, both giving clear signs of the girl's obvious excitement as they pointed straight upwards. Molly's mouth came into contact, first with the left nipple, then the right, sucking on their pert perfection. They were delightful to behold, round like ripe peaches, and the older woman's mouth couldn't seem to get enough of them.

"Oh, what's happening, Molly... what have you done to me?"

The older woman looked up and caressed the pretty girl's face, running her hand affectionately against her cheek, and brushing back her hair. She then kissed her again on the mouth.

"This was meant to be, my beautiful blonde angel," she told the girl, kissing her again. "Now lie back and let daddy finish enjoying her baby girl's gorgeous young submissive body!"

Erin giggled. "Yes, daddy!"

"Turn over... your daddy wants your gorgeous ass!"

Again the girl giggled & flipped over, arching her back slightly so that her lovely round butt was poised invitingly upwards!

"Yes, this is what mama wants," Molly rasped, huskily.

"Mama? I thought you said you were daddy?"

SLAP! "Baby girl needs to be quiet now," Molly grinned, before her mouth then descended once again upon Erin's gorgeous ass cheeks, greedily kissing, licking, and biting them with abandon.

"Yes! I love this," the girl cried. "I love the feel of your mouth on my butt, Molly. This is so hot!"

"I can't get enough of your luscious ass, my gorgeous girl," Molly whispered in reply, sinking her teeth into the girl's firm tush, eliciting another cry of delight!

"Yes, bite my ass... take it... it's yours, Molly... I give it to you!"

The older woman clamped her lips down onto Erin's left butt-cheek, sucking on the firm flesh until it popped free, leaving a fresh hickey. "Mmmm... I like that!"

"Hey... how am I supposed to explain love bites on my behind to my sorority sisters back at school?"

"Oh, so you shower with other girls, do you? And do they regularly look at this beautiful butt? Is that what you're saying?"

"Well, yeah... kind of," Erin blushed.

"Good," Molly laughed, leaning in and clamping her mouth down now on the girl's other ass-cheek, and sucking on the firm flesh until another hickey appeared. "Just explain to them that a dominant lesbian woman you met in Nevada put these here to mark you as her property!"

The girl laughed. "The part about my being your property is certainly coming true, isn't it?"

"Oh yes, it most certainly is!" And with that, the older woman continued covering Erin's gorgeous upturned butt with kisses and love-bites, her fingernails sinking deeply into the girl's curvy behind as her tongue then found it's way into the girl's moistened pussy, as her back arched to its fullest extent.

Molly's mouth began sucking on the girl from behind, her hands firmly grasping the sides of the younger girl's thigh's to hold her steady while she lapped at her pussy with her tongue.

"Oh, Molly... do me... take me... I'm your slave!" SLAP! "Yes, spank me... I belong to you now! My ass is yours!"

This continued for several minutes longer, as the older woman couldn't seem to get enough of the beautiful girl, and Erin found herself relishing her newfound role as the submissive plaything of a dominant lesbian!

Eventually, Molly rose up and began unbuttoning her own shirt, followed by her quickly removing her khaki trousers. "I think it's high time I felt that pretty mouth of yours on me."

She then gently pulled the girl up, turned her around and kissed her lightly on the lips. "How about it, Erin? Why don't you try the experience of pleasuring another woman for the first time?"

The girl stared at her, wide-eyed, before then nodding her head. "Yes, ma'am, Molly... if that's what you want."

Molly quickly removed her bra, and gently pulled the girl's head towards her breasts, with Erin instinctively placing her lips upon the older woman's large right nipple and suckling on it like a little girl. "Am I doing it right?"

"That's just fine, baby girl."

The girl kissed and licked Molly's breasts, just like the older woman had done earlier to her. She then felt the older woman's hands on her head, pushing it down until her eyes could see her dominant lover's wet vagina before her.

"You know what to do, sweet lips," the older woman ordered, pulling the girl's head closer towards her body. The younger girl's inexperienced tongue then began its tentative probe into the depths of the older woman's vagina, her head being held into that position. "Not bad... not bad at all," the older woman mused, watching the pretty blonde girl's head bobbing up and now, along with her lovely ass in the air for Molly's visual enjoyment.

**************************************************

It was now several minutes later. The two women lay together, Molly's front pressed up tightly against the younger woman's back, with the older lady's hands softly gliding up and down Erin's silky smooth skin as she occasionally kissed the back of the nude girl's neck & shoulders.

"That was very good for your first time ever pleasuring another woman, sweetie," she murmured, nuzzling the back of the girl's ear.

"I don't ever want to leave here, Molly," the girl purred, kissing the older woman's hand as it moved up to gently caress her face. "I'm serious. I want to remain here forever as your slave."

"Hey, if slavery was legal I'd let you... but we both know that this all has to end eventually. Let's just enjoy what time we've still got, my gorgeous angel." And with that she again passionately kissed the pretty younger girl. "I suppose I should find you something to sleep in... you'll freeze like this."

She then got up and dressed herself in some clean sweats that also served as pajamas, while at the same time finding a clean tee-shirt for Erin, which she then helped the now solemn-faced pretty blonde into as though she were still a little girl. She then hit the light-switch off and joined Erin in the bed, pulling up the sheets & quilt so as to stay warm, huddled together for the night. They were cuddling as sleep soon claimed them both.

**************************************************

Erin awoke an hour or two later. It was pitch dark in the room, and the warm quilt was no longer covering her body. She shivered. "Molly?"

"I'm over here... just getting a couple of things from my drawer."

"What things?"

"These," Molly said, dropping them onto the bed. In the dark, Erin could make out a pair of handcuffs, a ball-gag, and what appeared to be a strap-on dildo. "Let's get that tee-shirt off of you," the older woman suggested.

"What, now?"

"Yes... now." Erin raised her hands as Molly gently pulled the warm tee-shirt off of her body, leaving her completely nude once more.

"I'm freezing."

"Oh, stop it... it's not that cold. Here, give me your hand." Molly then clamped one of the cuffs over the pretty blonde's left wrist, and gently pulled her arms up to the bedpost where she then manacled the right-wrist, as well. "Rest your head down onto the pillow there, yes... on your knees... and stick your beautiful butt up... that's how I want you right now."

"It's the middle of the night, Molly!"

"Exactly right... and that means that beautiful nude slave-girls need to remain quiet, don't they?" And with that she placed the ball-gag up against the pretty girl's mouth. "Open wide." And now Erin was both manacled and gagged. The girl watched as Molly then donned the strap-on around her lower abdomen, adjusting the straps until it fit securely. The older woman then stared intently at the pretty girl while rubbing some baby oil onto the dildo projecting straight out from her groin region.

"I awoke and felt that I needed some 'stress relief,' and thought what better way of achieving that than fucking the gorgeous college girl sharing my bed?"

"Mmmmmf?"

"Yes, my gorgeous girl, I'm talking about you," Molly said, matter-of-factly, getting onto the bed and positioning herself directly behind Erin. "But maybe first I'll kiss this yummy ass of yours some more."

Erin felt Molly's hot breath on her butt before then feeling the woman's lips. "Mmmmmm," was all the girl could say, but the older woman fully understood.

"You enjoy getting this beautiful ass of yours kissed as much as I enjoy kissing it, don't you?"

"Mmmm-mmm!"

The older woman then knelt upright and positioned the dildo up against Erin's curvy behind, mounting the girl before then slowly moving the oiled rubber penis up and into the girl's awaiting vagina, her hands then gripping the sides of the blonde girl's gorgeous hips.

And then she started fucking her, rocking slowly back & forth. "Mmmmmmmf," Erin squealed with pleasure through her ball-gag as Molly proceeded to take her doggy-style.

"You like this, don't you? You enjoy getting fucked from behind... I had a feeling you might... and I just so happen to like doing it to you!"

And so, for about the next five minutes, Molly gently rocked the beautiful young manacled blonde girl from behind, her hands occasionally roaming the girl's gorgeous body as she fucked her, her fingers gliding up the girl's back, down her back, and also possessively squeezing that lovely, submissive derriere. SLAP! "You like this, don't you?"

"Mmmmmm..."

With their late-night passions finally sated, everything slowed to a halt, with Molly then wordlessly pulling the strap-on from out of the girl's vagina, and then leaning down to affectionately kiss Erin's still-upturned butt. Molly then removed the strap-on from herself, along with Erin's ballgag, also unlocking the girl's cuffs, and soon the two women were again asleep as if nothing had occurred, the girl once again comfortably held in her older lover's arms. This time both women remained asleep until the sun was shining.

**************************************************

They were still in bed together when a truck horn sounded outside.

Erin heard it first, finding herself lying nude alongside Molly with the older woman's right hand caressing her ass. "Somebody's here," the girl said.

"Yeah," Molly grumbled sleepily. "That would be the part I ordered for your car... is it 10:30 already?"

"I guess so."

Molly quickly got dressed and stepped outside to take possession and sign for the delivery, while the pretty girl waited for her, still nude in their bed.

"I almost wish it was the wrong part," she noted glumly.

"No such luck," Molly stated, removing the plastic radiator line from out of the box. "OK, my beautiful slavegirl, I guess it's time for us to wake up and return to the real world."

Well, maybe not just yet. As Erin was standing at the sink, just moments later, brushing her teeth, back in the tee-shirt she'd had on the night before, Molly approached her from behind, once again having donned her strap-on.

"Bend over, gorgeous girl," she commanded. The beautiful blonde immediately complied, still with the toothbrush in her mouth, as Molly once again entered her from behind, proceeding to pump the girl rhythmically as Erin bent her head further down over the sink while her pretty ass remained in the older woman's firm grip.

"Uhh... uhh... uhh... oh, Molly... you are so good at this... uhh... uhh... uhh... I love how you take control of me... uhh... uhh... I love how you own me!"

"You look so good in this position, my pretty plaything," the older woman laughed in reply, "bent over, and with your gorgeous body under my complete control." She continued pumping the girl thusly for another several minutes.

**************************************************

A little bit later, Molly took off in her truck to head down the road and return with some breakfast from the Sonic Drive-in for the two to eat, while Erin was supposed to be getting washed up, but when the older woman returned she found the girl back in bed. For that offense, Molly laughingly pulled-off the pretty blonde's tee-shirt and proceeded to playfully spank the girl's nude little ass, more for their mutual enjoyment than anything else. The beautiful blonde loved getting her beautiful butt spanked by the older woman, while Molly definitely enjoyed slapping that delicious ass, and then afterwards kissing it and making it all better! Erin loved the kissing part, as well!

After they finished eating, the pretty blonde grabbed a clean towel and finally got into the shower, only to be joined therein moments later by Molly, once again wearing her strap-on.

"You're insatiable!"

"And you know how I want you."

The younger girl immediately positioned herself with her hands up against the wall and her lovely ass sticking out, as she knew exactly what Molly desired. The older woman took the girl one last time under the soapy water, along with kissing and licking that gorgeous wet ass one last time.

With the new fluid line now installed in Erin's engine, there was nothing more to do but say their farewells, starting with with a long & passionate kiss. There were tears in the younger girl's eyes as she promised she'd come back. Molly nodded, a lump in her own throat as she opened the car door, patting the girl on her pretty butt one last time to help her inside.

Moments later, the engine started up, and seconds after that the girl was on her way back to L.A.

************************************************** The older woman sighed softly. "Damn, I'm going to miss that girl." But deep down, she was pretty certain that they'd probably never meet again. "Be real... gorgeous hotties like Erin O'Neal are in huge demand, even in major cities like Los Angeles. She'll find somebody else to love her soon enough."

But for once, Molly was wrong.

The girl regularly e-mailed and called her for the next several weeks. And when Valentine's Day arrived, Erin actually texted the older woman a couple of beautiful nude pics of herself --- one, a wide shot showing off the girl's incredibly gorgeous nude body in its entirety, emphasizing those long, luscious legs. The second pic was a close up pic of the girl's beautiful curvy butt, upon which somebody had written in block letters: "I (lipstick mark) M.I."

"M.I. - that's me, Molly Ingles," she laughed with delight. "I do love that girl!"

Of course, the next time they talked on the phone, the pretty blonde had to explain a few things, like who took the pics and who did the writing. "There's this girl in my sorority who's a lesbian, and because I knew she'd understand better than the others, I told her all about you and me. Anyway, she's actually the one who came up with the idea of my sending you the nude pics... she said you'd love receiving them... you do, don't you? Anyway, she took both of the pics using my i-phone. She also did the writing on my behind as I couldn't exactly do it myself."

"And what about that lipstick mark?"

"Oh yeah, she kind of did that, too. I just wanted her to draw a heart... you know, saying 'I (heart) M.I.' - but no, she insisted that a kiss mark would look so much hotter, and so that's what we did... or rather, that's what she did... she put on this deep red lipstick and then smooched me right on my behind before taking that photo. I hope you don't mind?"