Unnatural Progression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeni laughed. He looked like a little boy with flowers for mum suddenly worried that she'd be angry he picked them. First impressions could be deceiving.

"No, you're safe. I eat just about anything."

"Good." Frank rose and set to clattering about in the kitchen. "Get cleaned up and sit down."

She turned to the bathroom, missing the raised eyebrow from Frank and answering nod and smile from Bobby.

***

The meal was basic: a "goulash thing" of Frank's own devising. But it was delicious and came with thick bread and butter and red wine.

Conversation was confined to the odd "mmm" and "this is good" as the trio ate. Jeni was surprised at how hungry she was, and the meal was exactly what her body craved. There was also dessert -- a supermarket bought apple pie with cream.

After Frank cleared away the dishes -- he steadfastly refused assistance -- and brought out another bottle, they sat at on the old couch, Jeni in the middle, sipping their wine.

The afternoon's nature watch had firmly placed Bobby back in the "Harmless and Friendly" category in Jeni's mind, and she was rapidly moving Frank into the same category. Her misgivings had all been misguided. Her aversion to Frank in particular she put down to surprise and not being properly awake.

There was nothing creepy about Frank at all. He was open and thoughtful, a little quiet maybe, but since when was that a crime?

He listened avidly as Jeni and Bobby, but mostly Jeni, spoke of their afternoon's excursion. Jeni had been entranced and was determined to share as much of what she had seen as she could. It had been a great afternoon; one which she knew would remain a treasured memory. Even with her footloose lifestyle, she rarely spent time in such lovely surroundings. Most of her nature watching was done on the side of the road, with one ear tuned for the sound of an approaching engine.

So she babbled on happily, describing all she'd seen in infinite detail, stopping frequently to sip her wine. Frank smiled indulgently at her as she grasped his hand in hers, exclaiming, "Oh, you really must see them."

Bobby, unnoticed, emptied the bottle, topping up her glass, again. He passed a significant look over the top of her head to Frank, who acknowledged it with a flicker of his eyes.

"Actually," Frank shifted forward on the couch, "I have seen them. I spent quite a while down there with my camera last time I was here. Maybe I can sell some of the pics to a magazine one day. You wanna see?"

Jeni quickly knocked back the last of her wine. "Oh yeah, I'd really like to see them."

He stood up, offering his hand to help Jeni to her feet. It wasn't needed as she scrambled upward, but he steadied her once she stood up and steered her around the table and into the bedroom. Bobby followed.

"I keep my albums in the big old chest in there. It's the only place guaranteed critter proof when we're not here."

He deposited Jeni on the edge of the bed, Bobby stayed leaning on the doorpost and Frank opened the chest. She couldn't see inside it, but Frank soon came over to her with a large photo album.

His photography was excellent, Jeni thought as she looked through the pictures of trees and beavers and squirrels. Frank sat with her, describing when and where each photo was taken, turning the pages for her, telling her about the difficulties in getting birds to cooperate and the frustration of blurred shots after hours of patient waiting.

She didn't notice Bobby moving about the room, lighting the many candles, until the flickering light caught her attention. Now the room looked like something from The Arabian Nights, the candlelit picking up gold highlights in the dark walls, reflecting in the mirrors and filling the room with sparkles of light.

Looking back to the photographs, she gasped. Frank had turned the page. It was filled with one picture -- a cougar with its legs bound was being loaded into a cage. She turned to Frank, her furious eyes glinting in the light.

"Hey, I just took the photo," Frank held up his hands. "He was hassling stock and had to be moved to a new location; he wasn't hurt at all."

Jeni wasn't that easily placated. "Look at those ropes. Look at how tight the poor thing's tied up. How can you say he wasn't hurt?"

"Come on, they have to tie up a mountain lion. Those things are dangerous. Besides, they use special knots that hold tight but don't bite in."

Jeni snorted her disbelief.

"Really. They showed me how to tie them. I'll show you." He went to the chest and rummaged, returning with a length of thick cord. "This is even the stuff they used. I kept a bit of it so I could describe it better if I ever get to write an article to go with my pictures. Give me your arm."

Jeni recoiled. "What?"

"Give me your arm. How else am I going to prove to you the knots don't hurt? Give me your arm."

She looked at him for a long moment, then shrugged and held out her arm. Frank tossed one end of the cord carelessly over the bed head out of the way, looped the other and around Jeni's wrist and tied a simple yet elegant knot. It slid up tight around her wrist and then seemed to lock in place, not cutting into her, but not loosening either.

"See?"

Jeni was suddenly jerked off balance, onto her back on the bed, her arm pulled above her head. She had been so busy watching Frank she hadn't noticed Bobby had tied the other end of the cord to the bed head and was now pulling it up tight.

Like a wild animal she panicked, thrashing and kicking out at the men, screaming and spitting at them. Undeterred, Frank grabbed her other hand and tied it in similar fashion to the first. Bobby again secured it to the bed head.

They stood back, panting a little with exertion, looking at their prize. Jeni, wide-eyed and panting, lay still on the bed, watching them watching her, waiting for what came next.

But she was unprepared when Bobby moved, swiftly climbing onto the bed again and straddling her thighs, preventing her squirming away from him. He undid her jeans. She began thrashing as hard as she could, desperate to buck him off her.

"We'll need the knife." She froze, terrified at the calm, clinical statement. He didn't move, just sat on her thighs, waiting for Frank, who was rattling through the chest.

"Aha." He passed a large hunting knife to Bobby. The blade glittered, catching the flickering reflection of the candles as Bobby brought the knife down, close to her belly.

She sucked in her stomach, wide eyes glued to the knife, trying to sink through the mattress away from it. "Please, no."

"Shh, keep still."

He slid the blade between her shirt and her skin and deftly slit the shirt from belly to neckline, then across the sleeves so he could peel it from her. He dispatched her bra with equal efficiency, throwing both ruined garments onto the floor.

Her skin quivered as she gasped little breaths of terror-filled air, her eyes never leaving the knife's glinting blade. Bobby rose off her legs and she felt the hems of her jeans grabbed and tugged. Frank was at work. As soon as the jeans were gone, Bobby brought the knife down, cutting her panties away.

Again they stood back, the knife and knickers still in Bobby's hands, the jeans in Frank's, studying their now naked prize. Then Bobby turned and switched off the main light and they both left the room, closing the door.

***

Bobby and Frank sat at the table, each quietly drinking a beer. The beer was to help pass the time, not to get drunk. They were quite sober, having had only a glass or two of wine. They'd made sure the rest went to Jeni. Now they waited.

That she hadn't screamed since they left the room they took as a good sign. They knew she was plenty scared, but that could actually hasten things along, if they played it right. And if she was the right type.

They were pretty sure she was. She'd settled in and accepted them as companions by dinnertime. That was good. Hell, they knew what she thought when she first arrived. That was all part of the plan. You had to sow a seed if you wanted to reap a harvest; how big a harvest depended on how you tended that seed.

And they were pretty sure they'd tended this one pretty well; just had to give the fruit a little more time to ripen.

So they waited, sitting at the table, drinking beer and thinking about how the light played across the naked body of the woman tied to a satin covered bed in the next room.

***

Jeni stared at the closed door, listening to her heart pound, breathing in shuddering gulps, her body shaking. The warm wine buzz was gone and her mind was totally clear again. Her internal doomsayer was fully awake now, screeching at her for being so damn stupid, letting herself be tied up.

The candlelight flickered, sending out a warm yellow pulsing glow. The walls shimmered, even the bedding sparkled. She could see herself reflected in the mirrors. She looked pathetic and pale against the deep colours on the bed.

She strained to hear what the men were doing, but heard nothing. She pulled against the ropes binding her wrists to the bed head, but the bonds held firm. She tried writhing around on the bed, tried to gain purchase with her knees or toes, but the slippery fabric defeated her, sliding out from under her until the quilt was bunched below her feet and she lay on the black satin sheet.

So she lay back to stare at the ceiling, only to see herself staring back. There was another mirror up there. Wherever she looked, she saw herself: naked, tied to the bed.

***

Frank checked the time. His beer was gone. So was Bobby's. He was getting restless, the urge to go return to the bedroom strong. He could see that urge reflected in Bobby's eyes too.

He stood, moving the chair quietly. He moved to the fireplace, stoked the fire and added another log, all in steady, quiet moves. Bobby went to the kitchen, also using steady, deliberate, quiet moves, putting the empty beer cans in the trash.

They didn't speak. The less she heard of them the better and the more their own tension rose. Excitement built in the silence.

***

She lay, watching the way the candlelight played over her body, softening the lines and imperfections; she saw the way her breasts sat up, pulled high by her arms stretched over her head, and she began to enjoy the view. She felt the slinky sensuality of the satin under her body, the almost caressing nature of the fabric as she moved.

She began to feel sexy.

At first, she fought the sensation, flabbergasted that her body could react that way to this situation. She been tied up and stripped and knifepoint and left on this bed! But what a bed. And they hadn't hurt her -- the knife was just to get rid of the clothes. They hadn't hurt her yet.

It didn't matter what her doomsayer said, her body was enjoying the feel of the satin, the look of the candles, even the helplessness of the bonds. She began to squirm, trying to rub her breasts against the bed, watching herself in the mirrors.

Jeni found herself wishing the men would come back - soon.

***

Bobby looked at Frank and nodded. Together, in silence, they stripped. They met at the bedroom door, the anticipation of the coming action obvious in their mounting erections.

She heard the door opening and lay motionless, waiting, her legs crossed tight. A trickle of fear ran down her spine, making her shiver.

Frank saw the shiver, the flushed face, and the rumpled bed. He smiled. They'd timed it well.

"Hey, Bobby, I think she missed us. Did you miss us, babe?"

"Untie me, you sick bastard."

"Yeah, she missed us," Bobby looked up from the chest, where he retrieved something, concealed it in his hand and moved to sit on the edge of the bed, stroking her face.

"Get the hell away from me."

Bobby laughed and grabbed her head, quickly wrapping the blindfold around her eyes and tying it tight.

Jeni thrashed and swore, desperately trying to remove the blindfold, kicking out at where she last remembered seeing them. A hand grabbed her ankle, making her lash out even harder.

"You've forgotten about the knife, haven't you?"

Instantly she stopped moving. She had forgotten the knife. How could she have forgotten? Where was it? She desperately tried to remember whether either of them had it when they came back in. She felt cord being looped around her ankles but wasn't game to do anything about it. Her legs were pulled apart and held. Now she was tied, legs to the foot, arms to the head, completely helpless.

She felt the weight of two bodies on the bed, one on each side of her. Then fingertips lightly brushed across her breasts, she felt the nipples tighten under the touch.

A hand brushed lightly up her leg, across her knee and up her inner thigh. A muscle twitched. She heard Frank: "I think she likes it."

"Go to hell." Jeni clenched her teeth and closed her eyes. Desperately she tensed the muscles, trying to hide her reaction. She didn't like it. She couldn't. They were forcing themselves on her. They'd tied her up, for god's sake.

So why was her body responding to them? She could feel the fire within her flare as she saw their nakedness, the tingle growing low in her belly, her chest tightening. She was furious -- with them for daring to do this and then treat it like a game, and with her own body for enjoying it.

Trying to block the sensation she tried to think of something else, anything else. But her mind betrayed her, conjuring images of Bobby and Frank as they came in the door, their cocks at half mast and rising. The way the flickering light alternately elongated and diminished the shadows they cast.

The hand caressing her chest was joined by another. They fondled and caressed her breasts, flicking of the now painfully erect nipples, sending shocks of unwanted sensation south to nestle in the pit of her stomach.

Jeni took a deep breath, opening her mouth to let fly with a string of abuse. As her chest rose, Bobby engulfed a nipple in his mouth and began licking and sucking furiously. Frank's hand brushed lightly across the hair on her mound and down along her cleft.

The words turned into a long low moan as her body took control and waves of physical pleasure flooded her brain, washing the outrage to a dim corner of her mind. Protest sparks continued to fire, but were drowned by the sensations of her body.

Frank spread her lips, sliding a finger across her already sodden pussy and back to rub her clit. Oh, that felt so good!

"Oh, man, she's wet." Frank's voice held awe - it usually took a bit of work to get them in the mood. But she was there already, despite her protestations.

He grinned at Bobby, who nodded and moved closer to Jeni's head. Frank increased the tempo on her clit.

"You want it, don't you Jeni?" Bobby's murmured in her ear, as his hands continued to play with her breasts, squeezing and pinching the aching nipples.

Frank's finger slid across her pussy lips, teasing her and then returned to lightly pinch her clit. She moaned.

"You want to feel your pussy stretched open around a cock, don't you?" Again the finger teased at the entrance to her pussy. Her hips bucked, trying to trick it inside. Again it returned to tease her clit.

"You want to feel a cock buried deep inside you." This time the finger slid inside and was held motionless. Jeni moaned her frustration as the finger was removed and the hand moved away.

"You want to feel it sliding in and out of your pussy, don't you?" The finger returned, pushing in and out. She was writhing now, gasping and moaning as first Frank then Bobby each sucked on a nipple.

The tension mounted in her, building higher, almost smothering her. She arched her back, pushing her breasts into their mouths. Her hips bucked on the finger, writhing, trying to get some attention on her clit. She could feel the juices running out of her.

She wanted. She needed.

"Oh, god. Please."

At the sound of her voice, all movement ceased. The mouths left her breasts, the hand was withdrawn from her pussy, she felt the weight leave the bed as the moved away.

"No. God, please. Don't leave me like this." Her pussy was aching with need.

Frank stood at the foot of the bed. She was a pure picture of need: her face flushed and strained, her nipples rock hard, her pussy saturated. The muscles of her abdomen were tight, her breath came in short gasps as she moaned and cried, writhing against her bonds, desperate for release.

It was almost too much for Frank. His cock was painfully erect, his hips making little jerky motions, his stomach rippling. He turned away from the bed, dragging his eyes away.

"Hurry up, man." The strain of control was evident in his voice.

Bobby was feverishly rummaging in the chest, his own erection jamming against his belly as he bent over. Finally he found all he wanted.

"OK, let's go."

Frank moved like a greyhound, releasing Jeni's ankles and climbing onto the bed, raising her legs high and wide apart, rubbing his cock up and down across her pussy lips. Jeni bucked her hips, trying to guide his cock into her. Their combined motion served only to frustrate their effort.

He dropped her legs over his shoulders, and guided his cock to her pussy, before grabbing her hips, holding her still as he entered her. He knew his cock was thicker than average and resisted the urge to drive it home in one thrust.

She was tight, deliciously so and it took all his control not to come immediately. But that would ruin their plans, so he took it slowly, easing in and out, driving further in with each thrust, blocking out the sounds she was making. He worked silently, concentrating on keeping control, managing to gain a tighter grip on himself the further he advanced until he was buried balls deep in her.

Jeni gasped when she felt his cock. She flashed to the memory of it when he first entered the room. It felt much bigger than it had looked. He was teasing her with it, pushing in, stretching her wide and then withdrawing. She needed it all. She tried to buck her hips forward, but he held her firm. She was moaning and tossing her head, muttering obscenities as she desperately tried to make him thrust harder, so very close to orgasm.

She wasn't aware of Bobby, loosening and repositioning the ropes holding her wrists, giving them more free play until Frank dropped her legs off his shoulders and flipped her on her back, still buried deep inside her. She heard a click and then felt something cold poured across her ass, making her jump. Frank held her close, his legs wrapped around hers, his arms holding her hips firmly against his.

At a nod from Bobby he began lift her, sliding his cock out of her until on the head remained inside. Then he slammed into her, pulling her down onto him as he pushed up. He burst through the dam wall holding back her release. She screamed and convulsed, jamming herself harder down onto him as her pussy clenched down hard.

Bobby watched, intent on her ass clenching and releasing as the waves of orgasm overtook her. He held a small, well lubed butt plug and, as he saw the pucker relax, he eased it in to her.

The invasion of her ass only served to heighten her release, twitching and shaking, impaled on Frank's cock before finally crashing onto his chest. Frank's hips were now moving involuntarily, he couldn't stop the small thrusts into her, the feel of her walls squeezing against him too damn good to ignore.

Unable to resist, no longer caring about the plan, Frank flipped her onto her back again and began pounding into her, hard and fast, the wet sounds of their coupling filling the room, battling their sighs and moans. He was close, very close, and he could feel the tension in her again, see the muscles standing high in her abdomen as she urged him on.

With a final deep thrust he came, the tension exploding from him with his seed. He heard her frustrated moan beneath him. She'd missed the boat.