Unrequited Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay watched her mother shudder and twitch through her orgasm, and then slid her fingers free as the older woman began to settle back down.

"Fuck that was hot" Kay whispered.

Liz just stared back, she couldn't even find the words to describe what she was feeling right then. Both confusion and raw lust raced through her body at the same pace. This was wrong, so very wrong. She wasn't supposed to feel this for another woman, especially her own daughter.

By the time lunch had finished, both women were a mass of confusion and conflict. Both had just experienced one of their most intense orgasms; at the hand or mind of someone they knew was forbidden.

Back at her mother's house, they made a point of not discussing the events of the diner; both thinking if they didn't bring up the subject, they wouldn't have to face their own feelings.

Kay used the spare room to change into her bikini. Her mother had invited her to an afternoon of relaxing in the sun in the backyard. While being almost nude in front of the older woman almost terrified her; Kay ached to see what her mother would look like.

Kay was surprised when she pulled her suit from her purse. Rather than her usual conservative hip cut suit; she had grabbed her French cut thong in her haste. Too late now, she thought as she slipped the suit bottom on.

Picking up her sun tan oil and large beach towel, she headed downstairs and out the patio doors. Being first to the yard, she spread her towel out on the trimmed lawn.

Just as she stretched out on her belly on the towel, Kay turned her head at the sound of the patio door sliding open and then closed. Jesus she's gorgeous, Kay couldn't believe her physical reaction to seeing her mother.

Liz had debated on which suit to wear. The one piece silver one that highlighted her breasts; the two piece red bikini that molded to her like a second skin? Instead she had chosen the light blue one she knew gathered a lot of attention when she went to the beach or the lake. She knew it might be too much just for Kay and the backyard, but as she walked towards her daughter stretched out on the lawn; she shuddered at the undisguised hunger in the young woman's eyes.

"Is it too much?" Liz asked softly.

"No...it's perfect." Kay's mouth felt dry as she gazed at her mother.

As Liz bent down and spread her towel next to Kay's, her daughter watched without a word. Kay could only stare as those magnificent breasts hung down, barely contained in the pale blue bikini. Worse, the young woman felt a gush of fluids between her thighs as she stared at her mother's ass, encased in her tight bottoms, while the fabric molded into a perfect camel toe between her thighs.

I have really got to get a grip on myself, the young woman thought. You would think I was infatuated with my own damn mother.

Liz fussed with her towel, trying not to be too obvious as she looked at her daughter. Her eyes were taking in the tanned skin of her shoulders and back. Fuck, she's wearing a thong; Liz almost moaned. Her eyes traced every curve of her firm, taut cheeks. Seeing where the small string of the bikini bottoms disappeared between them.

The pair finally settled in the warm rays of the sun. They both lay silent, as if trying to decide how to broach the lion that stood between them.

"Kaylee" Liz softly asked.

"Ummm" Kay murmured back, lulled by the warm sun.

"What's happening?" Liz asked in that same quiet voice.

"I...I don't know." Kay stared at her hands. "Cards on the table?" she turned and looked at her mother, using her own phrase from earlier in the day.

"Always honey." Liz stared off into space. She knew if she looked at Kay she would be lost.

"I've dated everything from nerds to Adonis" Kay said. "Nerds are great in bed, but boring in life."

Liz laughed at the analogy, finally relaxing. "And Mr. Adonis is either so full of himself, or he has a dick the size of a pencil" Liz joked back.

"You got it." Kay smiled.

"You always kept telling me there was someone special out there for me" Kay told her mother. "Even when I came home so disappointed I wanted to swear off dating."

"That's because there is sweetie" Liz reassured her daughter. "You just need to find him."

"That's the problem mom..." Kay faltered.

Liz rose up and picked up the sunscreen. She squirted a small puddle on one palm and then warmed the thick liquid between her hands.

"So what's the problem?" she asked as she slowly began to rub the lotion into her daughters back.

"I think..." Kay shuddered slightly as her mothers' hands drifted down to her waist. "I think I may have found that person." Kay tried to keep the moan from her voice.

Liz halted her hands at her daughters' waist. She didn't know whether to be happy or not at her daughter's sudden announcement. She felt a sudden pang of jealousy shoot through her. Where did THAT come from? She wondered.

"That's...good." Liz answered softly. Her hands resuming their motion down and across Kay's hips. "What's his name?" she asked

"It's not...it's not him" Kay stuttered as she felt those wonderful fingers slip close to her bare ass cheeks.

Liz gave a small gasp, surely she couldn't mean her? "Sweetie..." she started to say; then she heard her daughter give a small moan, and looking down saw how her hands now cupped those glorious cheeks.

"I love you mom" Kay gasped as heat shot through her body.

"Of course you do" Liz tried to find reason in all this. "I'm your mother." She said softly.

"No mom" Kay gasped as she felt those fingers drifting ever so close to her heated core.

"Do you know...I've never cum from not being touched" Kay whispered.

"Neither have I" Liz gasped. Her hands began to knead at her daughters' ass, as if they had a mind of their own.

"And last night." Kay squirmed on the towel. "I've never cum that hard" she could feel the fire building in her loins again. "I flooded the damn living room" Kay moaned.

"Baby...you know this is wrong." Liz tried to bring things back into focus, even as she felt the growing heat between her own thighs.

Kay suddenly rolled onto her back on the towel, reaching up to hold her mothers' hands in hers. Kay could see the two bullets threatening to push through the swim top of her daughter.

"My turn" Kay whispered. She pulled her mothers' arms down, until her hands wrapped around the full globes of her breasts. "How wet are you...Liz?"

Liz stared down at her daughters' half glassy eyes. The mix of love and lust was glowing in them. She could lie, and end this right here; she could tell the truth and open a door neither could go back through; or she could...

"Why don't you find out...Kay" Liz whispered.

Liz wasn't totally sure how her daughter would react. The surprise dual attack totally caught her off guard. She looked down as Kay brought herself up off her back, resting on her elbows on the towel.

"I love you" Kay whispered, her breath warm on Liz's face, her lips closing the last few inches to press to hers.

"Mmmmmm" Liz shuddered at the raw passion between the two as their tongues began to duel.

"Unnnggggggg" Liz groaned as she felt fingers slide along the crease of her suit bottom, pressing into her heated crevice.

Kay dragged her fingers from back to front along her mother's aching pussy. She could feel the swollen lips through the cloth, the heat emanating from her. When she reached the top front waist band of the bikini bottoms, Kay slipped her fingers inside and then slid her hand back down.

"Oh fuckkk" Liz gasped; her mouth coming free from her daughters, her eyes wide in wonder.

Kay was shocked as her fingers slid across Liz's bare shaved lips, then two slender fingers dipped into a molten swamp.

"Oh God...Oh God..." Liz moaned as her body convulsed.

Barely touched and Liz felt her first orgasm tear through her like a hurricane. "Fuck I'm cumming" she gasped, staring into her daughters' eyes.

Kay watched, fascinated, as her mother shook and trembled through her orgasm, while her hand was soaked in juices flowing out of the older woman.

"If we don't...go inside soon..." Liz panted.

"You'll what?" Kay cooed.

"I'll rip that suit off and eat my daughter right here on my backyard." Liz grunted.

"We wouldn't want" Kay gave a wicked smile as her hand slid free from between her mothers' thighs. "Mmmmmm" she moaned as she licked the glistening cream from her fingers.

The pair climbed to their feet and headed for the patio door. Liz could barely walk as her knees threatened to buckle every time her belly flexed from her lingering orgasm.

"What are you..." Liz started to ask as the patio door slid shut. "Unngghhhh" she grunted as Kay whipped around, pinning her against the wall. Liz stared into her daughters wild eyes.

"You're mine, do you understand." Kay hissed. "Any man who gets near you, I will rip his balls off." Liz was shocked at the passion in her daughters' voice.

Liz couldn't even find the will to resist as her daughter pulled her swimsuit top free. She wasn't even sure she wanted to resist anymore. Hot tingles shot through her body as she felt warm kisses travel down her neck.

"Ummmmm" Liz moaned, tilting her head back, giving Kay total access.

Kay ran her tongue along the curve of her mothers' breast, tasting the mix of sweat and suntan lotion. Her tongue made slow circles, each time arcing closer and closer.

"Please" Liz moaned softly.

"Please what...tell me mom." Kay whispered. She cupped her mother's breast, gripping just enough to watch her diamond hard nipple distend outward.

"Suck it...suck my breast." Liz gasped; as she surrendered to the love and lust growing inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh God...babbbbyyyy" Liz moaned as a hot mouth closed over her nipple.

Kay could smell her mothers' growing heat as she filled her swimsuit bottom with hot juices. Pursing her lips, she captured the hard nipple, and then gently tugged outward, stretching the soft flesh.

When she felt that delicious mouth finally release her aching nipple, Liz brought her hands up to test on her daughters' shoulder.

"Please...Oh God please..." Liz moaned. "Ohhhh yesssss" she groaned as Kay left a trail of warm kisses down her nelly.

As she slipped to her knees, Kay reached up and wrapped her fingers in the waistband of her mother's bikini bottoms, slowly tugging the tight cloth over her hips.

Liz wiggled her hips, as she helped. Totally nude, leaning against the wall as that hot mouth drew closer and closer, Liz gave herself to the rising passion.

"I'm yours baby" she moaned softly.

"Mine" Kay whispered, and then closed her mouth over her mothers' steaming sex.

"Ngggggggghhhhh" Liz moaned as she felt a hot tongue slide between her soaked lips. She spread her legs wider, giving her daughter total access to her.

Kay opened her mouth wide, pulling in both swollen lips and that throbbing clit in one motion.

"Oh God...Kay...I'm going..." Liz panted.

The announcement of her impending orgasm only seemed to spur Kay on. Liz felt that same hot tongue lash lightly over her trapped clit.

"Oh yessssss...so close..." Liz moaned. Her nails dug into the soft flesh of Kays' shoulders as her body twitched and climbed higher.

Kay wanted this older, world wise woman; to feel such pleasure, she would never leave their bed. Clamping her lips around the hard bud of Liz's clit, she began to suck the sensitive bud in and out of her mouth.

Wet slurping now filled the air, which hung heavy with the scent of Kay's juices. She could feel the river flowing out of her, coating her daughters' face. That knot a near fire as her belly tightened.

"Oh shit...Oh God...I'm going to...don't stop." Liz babbled as her body hit zenith.

"KAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Liz screamed as her body exploded.

Kay hummed with pleasure as she gripped her mother by the hips. Her mouth filled with that pungent sweet nectar again and again as Liz pumped into her.

Sparks went off behind Liz's clenched eyes, her body heaved so hard she banged her head against the wall as she convulsed. She ground her pelvis into Kay's face as her belly sent wave after wave through her body.

As the spasms finally started to ebb, Liz relaxed her grip on Kay's shoulders. She stared down at the glistening face of her daughter, drenched in her cream.

"Oh God Kay; I've never...so hard...Oh My God..." Liz gasped.

Pulling her face free, Kay slid up her mother's still shaking body. "It's called love." She whispered softly.

Gathering her shattered wits, Liz pushed herself away from the wall. Still holding her daughter by the shoulders, she guided the young woman backward. Kay felt the backs of her legs hit the edge of the couch.

Pushing gently, Liz eased her back to sit on the couch; kneeling she slid between Kay's spread thighs. She ran her palms along the firm thighs, her eyes drinking in every inch of Kay's body.

"Allow me to return the favor." Liz said is a raspy voice.

"Mom...you don't have too." Kay tried to tell her mother.

Reaching up, Liz pulled at the small strings on Kays' hips, watching the suit come free. Tugging at the small cloth she stared as her daughter's treasure came into view.

"Baby, I am way past having too" Liz rasped.

"I want this" Liz kissed one thigh. "More than anything" Liz kissed the other thigh just a bit higher. "I want...YOU." Liz blew a warm swath over the swollen lips in front of her.

"Oh Jesus" Kay shuddered as the hot breath covered her mound and then traveled over her aching pussy. She stared down and watched wide eyed as Liz opened her mouth, and then descended on her.

"MOOOMMMMMMMMMM" Kay screamed as she felt that tongue pierce deep into her quivering warmth.

"Mmmmmmm" Liz hummed as the taste of Kay's sweet nectar filled her mouth.

The vibration went from her groin, to her nipples, and straight to her brain, as every coherent thought evaporated in that moment. Liz watched as a bright flush swept across Kay's face; her head tilting back in a silent scream as the veins on her neck distended.

Kay was beyond words as a bomb seemed to go off deep in her belly. All she could do was gurgle and whimper as her ass lifted off the couch. Kay felt her daughter give a huge jerk, and then hot juices literally sprayed out to coat her face.

"Mo...Mom...ghaaaa" Kay gurgled as a second wave tore through her.

Her fists pounded on the couch as she ground her mound into Liz's face. Liz was shocked at the intensity of her daughters' orgasm. Hot juices dripped from her chin as she tried to swallow the flood that poured out at her; all the while she watched as Kay flopped and bounced on the couch.

For Kay the sensory overload became too much, she felt a darkness begin to slip over her as raw pleasure pulsed through her. "I love you Liz." She weakly whispered.

Liz felt her daughter almost drop back to the couch, her body limp and twitching on the seat. She was terrified something had happened, she had done too much.

"Kay...honey?" she called softly.

Kay's eyes fluttered open and she stared at her mother in wonder. Tremors still rippled through her as she slowly pulled herself up to sit on the edge of the couch, staring into her mother's eyes.

"Are you all right sweetie?" Liz asked with concern.

"All right?" Kay leaned forward and softly kissed her mothers' lips. "Take me to bed lover." She whispered. "I want to do that to you."

By the time Monday morning arrived, Kay padded across the small living room carrying a tray filled with breakfast. As she ascended the stairs and then slipped into the bedroom, she could hear her mother speaking.

"Yes, I won't be in today." Her mother glanced up and watched a nude Kay move across the room. "My daughter is very ill and needs me." Liz spoke into her cellphone. "Yes, I'll let you know...bye." The older woman ended the call and set her cellphone on the bedside stand.

Liz pulled herself up to sit in the bed as Kay settled the tray beside her, and then slipped onto the bed.

"I already called from the kitchen." Kay said as she picked up a piece of toast.

"Sweetie, we've been at this for three days now." Liz softly chuckled. "You'll have to get dressed sometime you know." She smiled.

"Let's see" Kay started holding up fingers. "The kitchen; the living room; the shower, which by the way I want to do again" She started counting off. "The bedroom, of course; and don't forget the backyard."

Liz shuddered at the memory of being sprawled out on the towel, her daughter buried between her thighs. "God I loved that." Liz sighed.

"I love you" Kay whispered softly.

"Honey...where is this going?" Liz asked softly.

"I thought about that while I made breakfast" Kay set her unfinished toast on the plate. "Before I answer that; I want to ask you something."

Liz trembled when Kay reached out and took her hand.

"You can't...oh God." Liz almost moaned.

"Elizabeth Fenton" Kay asked softly. Liz shuddered when she used her birth maiden name. "Would you marry me?" Kay asked softly.

Liz stared into those eyes that had so captured her. She felt more than the heat between her thighs, there was something she hungered for in this young woman's face.

"If I could, I would in a heartbeat." Liz whispered.

Silently, Kay pulled the folded piece of paper from under the tray, handing it to her mother. Unfolding it, Liz stared at an Illinois application for marriage.

"Then sign there...Ms. Fenton" Kay told her mother.

Dear God, Liz realized. She usually went by her married name of Bannister; but Kay was right. Since the divorce, legally she was Fenton. She wanted to ask Kay if she was serious, when her eyes landed on the bold signature in the box for partner one. You couldn't miss the "Kaylee Bannister" swirl.

"Give me a pen" kay whispered in awe.

12