Unrestrained Ch. 06

Story Info
Dinner energizes the couple enough to get horny again.
2.1k words
4.29
6.1k
00

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Romantic Dinner for Three

'By the way, I'm Carmin. Nice to meet you, guys.' Said the redhead, blushing.

We were sitting at a cozy table in the restaurant, in a booth that had an intimate feel, secluded from the rest of the dining room. The lighting was dim and the sunset made it look as if we bathed in a Shirley Temple, with a warm pink glow coming through the large bay windows. Smooth, syrupy jazz filled the atmosphere, inciting us to hush dirty little secrets to each other.

We all had a light and fresh dinner, and we were each sipping our second glass of red wine. My cheeks almost hurt from smiling and laughing that much, joking about us being complete perverts, and loving it, assuming it. I was still so excited about how the day turned out, how defining it had been for our couple. And it was far from over...

We had all showered after the baths, and made ourselves a little more presentable for the restaurant. It felt a little strange wearing clothes again. Carmin had a rocking outfit that consisted of a blue mini-skirt and a loose see-thru yellow tank top, with black prints here and there. Just like you, she didn't bother with a bra, and her breasts were threatening to slip out by the sides of her top. It seemed we were somewhat still horny, as our eyes kept checking for hints of a nipple through the fabric of her shirt as soon as she moved.

You put on the clothes I brought you for tonight's retro party, where we were to head off to after dinner. It consisted of a short sleeve white bodysuit that came off the shoulders, nice and tight, hugging your every curve. It made me want to just bite your neck since there was so much of it showing. You had on a pair of fluorescent pink track shorts, black stockings and your hair was put up in a sexy kind of perm. Your look was complete with funky accessories, wristbands, loop earrings and a flashy make-up. Simply put, you were mesmerizing, we couldn't take our eyes off of you. You looked like you were taken right out of some 80's B movie.

As for me, I was wearing white bermuda shorts, a floral shirt and fake gold jewelry. We were going to make a great team tonight, I was excited for this.

'The pleasure was all ours, Carmin.' I said, bouncing my eyebrows.

'Well, mostly yours, honey...' You said, jabbing your elbow in my ribs. '...but I sure wish it could have been mine, too.'

'Ooh, what's the matter? Jealous much?' I laughed. 'You look a little nervous, baby. Am I feeling that you would have like to get a taste of Carmin here?'

'Ahah, yeah, a taste or a feel, maybe?' said the redhead. 'Well, I don't bite, I'm sure it could have been great to... get to know each other too, Jessica. I mean... there's still time.'

She spoke those last words with a deep sultriness in her voice, her gaze drilling into yours. She flashed a smile heavy with meaning. Your cheeks turned crimson and you looked at me, giggling, trying to feign your embarrassment. You were speechless.

'You guys are cute, really.' said Carmin, breaking the silence. 'Cheers to you.'

'To you.'

We sipped our wine. It felt so great on my tongue, loosening my nerves. My body was actually starting to feel like jell-o. I was having mixed senses of fatigue, drunkenness and intense arousal, despite the whole time that my body stood up to constant stimuli throughout the day. After all, I was still sort of tense at the groin, and your two outfits did nothing to calm me down.

I peered around and remembered our guest came here with her boyfriend. I dropped the question:

'So, is your boyfriend joining us later?'

We sensed her tense up and a little light flashed in her eyes.

'Jeff? I don't know.' She sniffed. 'My guess is he'll be out there till closing time, screwing around with other girls, probably.'

She paused, fingering the hem of her glass.

'The thing is, we started coming here on the advice of a sex therapist. I mean, I love Jeff, and oh yeah, I love sex too. He was always so nice for trying to get me out of my shell in his own, sensible way. I love the long evenings cuddling with him, feeling the arousal build up and have deep, passionate sex. I started thinking maybe he thought I was a little slow for him, that he was on another level already in his mind, but didn't want to rough me up. So, the sex therapist was his idea, saying how it could be good for the two of us, and I loved that he cared about our couple. The sessions eventually turned out in favor of Jeff's idea, and not against my will, which was basically to externalize ourselves and find a more primal, fundamental way of satisfying ourselves.'

'Well, I'm sure you hit the spot in that kind of place.' you scoffed.

'Yeaahh...' she said, rolling her eyes, smiling. 'You see, this isn't our first time coming here, and I love it. A lot... But it started to feel to me as a ski resort, where I'm a slower skier, a novice. And I don't want to hold back my boyfriend that wants to zip down the slopes. And well, we eventually lose track of each other, and he ends up doing what we came here for, but... much faster.'

'Oh.' I said.

'Yeah, you can say he fucks like a rabbit. Sometimes, I wonder if he set up the sex therapist into convincing me of coming here, so he can do what he wants. Sometimes, I wish he'd slow down a bit and go for something more than just two-ways. And he has such a nice cock, and I miss it when he goes off on a frenzy with other women after we fool around together at first, leaving me on my appetite. I don't feel like settling for less... I learned to look around a lot in this place when I'm in that position, sometimes with nothing interesting in sight.'

She sipped wine through plump and enticing lips, while we were drinking her every word.

'Oh, by the way, Ben.' she added. 'I have to admit that your cock had a little something Jeff don't have... Right up my alley.' she winked. 'So thanks!'

'Stop it, Carmin, really, you're making me literally swell with pride.'

'Aww, you poor thing.' you said, reaching out to grab her hand. 'We're flattered, honey, it seems that you had a good time with us. But... you have to tell your boyfriend how you feel, before it goes too far. Make him feel needed. Tease him. Show him what he could miss next time he gets up to leave...'

You got up to leave yourself, but only to sit down by Carmin.

'...Give him a show.' you continued. 'Do something extraordinary that will lock him in place. And sweetie, please...'

You slipped your hand in her top, squishing a juicy breast, and nuzzled her neck to whisper in her ear.

'...use these, 'cause they're fucking awesome.'

Carmin's eyelids fluttered under your touch and she breathed out loudly.

'You got that right.' I said, raising my glass.

I slowly took a large gulp of wine without blinking, enjoying the steamy show that you two women were giving me. What was already rock hard before was now turgescent, aching, dripping with anticipation into my shorts.

Your lips probed Carmin's neck, looking to pull at her most sensitive nerve endings. Your hand now looked smaller as it slowly kneaded the flesh of her large breast from under her shirt. The teasing was such, barely tolerable, that you soothed her further by licking her neck. You sucked her earlobes. Carmin sat upright, indulging in this sweet preamble that she loved so much, maybe more than having sex. Her whole core was pulsating, throbbing with need, filling up again with overwhelming lust from the attention and care that you were giving her. She shuddered, giggled at herself for it. That weak spot she had in her neck...

She lifted a hand to caress your visage, cradling it. She looked down at you and seeked your lips. Then, like a jigsaw puzzle, your faces connected, and... that's when it started going downhill. You both started squirming on your seat, breathing louder. Your hand still under her shirt got confused, lost between her two boobs, going from caressing, to titillating and pinching her nipples. You were now pulling the fabric of her shirt and bunching it up in between her tits, so that they were now released in full arrogant display in front of me and, well, the rest of the dining room.

I could hear you moaning from this revelation. I felt tears beading up at the corners of my eyes, unable to blink. I also felt... another kind of tear beading up at the end of my cock. I was going nuts.

'Woah...' said Carmin, breathing in. 'Jessica, you're pretty good at this. I'm freaking out, I'm... soaking wet. Oh my God!' she said, bursting out laughing.

You paused for a moment, and sipped some wine.

'Imagine him.' you said, pointing at me. 'Don't be shy, baby. Show us your cock. Slap it on the table.'

Like a robot, I complied, transcended in libidinous thoughts.

'Mmmm.' moaned Carmin. 'I knew we'd make his rod stiff as a bar.'

'That's a bit of an understatement...' I said, gravely.

The two of you started giggling like two school girls. Even your pink cheekbones gave you that look, like you were being seduced by a super cute guy.

'How about we let him watch a little more, mmmh?' you purred.

My cock bobbed and twitched on the table, following my heartbeat. You resumed your make out session more aggressively, leaving me to my poor, engorged self. You hopped on her thigh and humped away, grinding your crotch against Carmin. You slurped her tongue and held her shoulders for balance, while she tugged down your bodysuit to play with your magnificent breasts in return.

I was baffled, staring at this obscene but marvelous display of fornication between two beautiful creatures of nature, on the verge of tears. Like a lost puppy, I didn't have the instructions necessary to attend to my massive erection, as it would have needed at the moment. With the help of all this lecherous sex that we had indulged in today, taking my depraved willpower to new heights, I was sure I could almost masturbate with my mind alone, letting my cock engorge itself with desire, working my insides towards orgasm. I just sat there, gaping, enjoying my wine and watching two beautiful women pleasuring each other.

Just when my cock had released a white discharge that looked like the result of a mini-orgasm, the waitress came to our table, with a beer in her hand. It was Alicia, the attractive front desk clerk that checked us in, finishing her shift with some hours at the restaurant, as she explained to us earlier. Alicia had also put on a sexy new change of clothes: tight black dress pants and a black ruffled shirt, holding by one button alone, revealing the swell of her perky breasts in a decadent cleavage. She sure threw oil on the fire...

She had come to our table a few times already, but she did a double-take when she noticed the activity occurring at our table. Staring at my runny dick, she said:

'Glad to see everyone's enjoying themselves.' You two hadn't even stopped at her presence. 'We're doing our last call for the evening. Is there... anything else I could do for you today?' She added, with a little quiver in her voice.

I ran down my eyes over her, slowly, droning, absorbing the view of her skin, her curves.

'No, just the bill, please. We have to get going.' I said, monotonous.

'Oh. Well I suppose I should bring this back.' Alicia said, showing me the beer in her hand. 'The gentleman over there at table 9 was offering it to you, to thank you for... entertaining him tonight.'

I frowned and moved my head aside to look past Alicia, only to see the guy I assumed was at table 9 waving at me in the obscurity. He himself held a beer in his hand, while his other hand nurtured a large and stubby penis that came out of his shorts. He paused to show me a thumbs-up, grinning. I returned the gesture.

Back to Alicia, I replied, smiling broadly:

'Well in that case, I could take a few more minutes... Say, would you mind joining me, if your manager is okay with that? See, my guests have matters to settle together and... I'm in a bit of a doozy myself.'

She laughed nervously at the prospect, biting her nail.