Until Dawn: Curse of the Mountain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah pulled her legs back and sat up straight suddenly becoming very aware of what was about to happen and why this was all happening in the first place. It didn't want to kill her, it wanted to fuck her.

"N...no..." She weakly whispered and attempted to cover herself again with her arms, her lips were trembling and the rest of her shook as she started to feel cold again. The Wendigo was not interested in hearing her protest though, and in a swift movement he was upon her again, pulling her body under him and pressing her arms down, high above her head. "No! Please! Please I'll do anything please!" Her begging fell on deaf ears as the Wendigo situated himself between her sexy legs, her struggling came back with renewed passion despite her strength being equivalent to a trapped butterfly. "Please! Please don't! Please! Please!" Her voice went higher and higher the closer the creatures mutated cock head got to her quivering entrance. Hannah tried to thrash around, shaking her head furiously and sending her glasses flying off to the side, but the monster was definitely close enough so that she could still see it perfectly clear.

She felt the tip being pressed against her lips, they were still wet both from her own natural essence and the saliva of this large creature, plus the long wait made the Wendigo's dick throb with precum. Those three factors served as adequate enough lubrication along with the additional arrow head shape of it's dick for this first penetration. She gasped and every goose bump on her skin tingled, she could feel the sheer size of it. Hard and preparing for entrance into her most sacred place. The determined look in it's eyes burned into Hannah as it looked down on her, hungry, starving. The predator about to receive the spoils of its prey.

Both of them knew it was going to happen, and there was nothing she could do. Another tear spilled out of her big brown orbs, "...please..."

And in one quick thrust, it went in.

Hannah's head reeled back and she cried out in pain. She was seeing stars as about half of it's length buried itself into her body, the thickness stretching her inner walls apart mercilessly and new tears began to fall from Hannah's eyes.

Thankfully the Wendigo didn't move for a while after that giving Hannah time to adjust to it's massive girth. Whether it did this for her comfort or for some other reason she didn't know, and she wasn't about to ask.

"Take it out...please pull it out..." Her words were weak, wracked with sobs. It hurt a lot, and she tried to turn her head away from it's cold eyes feeling shame again watch over her. She was being taken by this monster and she could feel every vein, shape, and contour of it's member making itself a home in her pussy. She felt used, and dirty, at this point she kind of hoped the monster would've just eaten her.

It didn't pull out, the creature held her there delighting in the hot throbbing feeling of her pussy. His cock was singing with joy in their twisted embrace and he wanted so badly to move, to just fuck this girls brains out. But he managed to hold off still, he had to remember he wasn't the only one who would want to use her.

After what felt like an eternity had passed, Hannah realized that the pain had begun to soften and became more of a dull throb rather then searing like it was at first. And the creature seemed to be pulling his length out of her, naively she actually thought he was going to pull it all the way out for a moment. But he only did it just enough so he could push it back in. She winced as he did it in one slow fluid motion, then flinched as it screeched into the air again. It leaned down once more and nuzzled into the side of her neck like it did earlier, only this time it's tongue came out again and started licking her neck.

Hannah's neck was veeeeeerrryyyy sensitive to the touch, and a warm wet tongue tracing along the side of it brought a strange soothing comfort to her despite everything. She kept her head turned and her eyes shut though as it repeated its motion from before. Pulling out until only the head remained then pushing back in until it was halfway.

The Wendigo was loving it, her tight young body gripped him so lovingly, like it didn't want to let him go each time he pulled out. It wanted her to be wet and responsive so it went slow. Plus she would need to be alive for the others who would probably arrive any moment now, they wouldn't want a cold dead corpse; so he needed to take his time and enjoy it.

It began a steady rhythm, pushing in and out of her heat and going a little bit deeper every few thrusts. It's thin hips gyrated against the smaller body and the huge size was uncomfortable but not so much as painful anymore to the girl. The constant massaging of her neck with his tongue helped relax and coaxed her to not be so clenched.

Tiny noises choked out of her throat and her tears stopped flowing, although their streams still dried onto her face. The feeling of this things cock opening her up so intimately still stung, but now it was sending an odd sort of tingle up her frame. Like she was adjusting to his giant shaft and was able to begin taking it easier as he went further in. She huffed out a breath with every motion as it seemed to begin picking up the pace, it was getting more intense and just like before when he was eating her out, her legs and toes started to flex. Bending and curling as her nerves seemed to start liking the stimulation this monsters cock was providing.

She felt teeth lightly tugging on her pulse goading her to turn her head and face the creature. Her eyes were glassy and stared up at her 'lover' with a big puppy dog expression when suddenly his tongue poked out again and began to lick her face. It swiped over her cheeks and forehead, Hannah quickly shut her eyes and closed her mouth as she felt it trace over her lips. The smell was gross, but the feeling of this strange 'kiss' caused more heat to bloom in her belly.

His speed began to quicken and another inch of his length burrowed into the girl and she yelped in surprise. He was going faster, creating more friction between them. "Uhh...ooohhhh..." Hannah released that sound as her hips began to move on their own, trying to work more of his shaft into her body.

What was happening? This creature was raping her, but for some reason it didn't brutalize her like she thought it was going to. She couldn't figure out why but...

It felt good.

There was a pleasantness to his determined pumping and the bulging veins on his cock lovingly massaged her inner muscles.

"So...deep..." And going deeper, he had been fucking her for a while now and she felt like he was poking her cervix. If he went much further she was afraid he might get inside her womb. But he didn't appear to care very much as more of him was stuffed inside the poor quivering girl. Eventually he bottomed out in her causing a slight bulge in her belly. It was barely noticeable but she could feel it, he was all the way inside now. His balls slapping against her ass as he suddenly sped up with an even more animalistic roar and started fucking her without abandon. Her body lurched from the force of his thrusts, and she moaned with each of them.

Her necklace fell off the side of her neck and clicked open revealing the picture of herself and her sister. It closed again though after a particularly hard thrust and her shoulder was pushed up enough to shut it again.

She laid there taking what he had for her, her moans and cries of taboo excitement now started echoing through the caves. She lifted her legs up and squeezed them to his sides keeping them bent at an angle, not quite wrapping them around him but close. Her perky breasts bounced with her and her body was coated in a thin layer of sweat, she didn't even feel cold anymore.

After a few more minutes she felt something inside her building up, the huge size of him pounding into her body was stirring up so many sensations in her abdomen. It felt like a coil that was twisting, getting tighter, and tighter. Hannah's mind was going blank, her eyes were wide open and she moaned loudly like a whore. Not caring who heard.

"Fuck! Oh fuck!" The wendigo began making a gurgling noise along with her, hunching very closely and pressing their bodies tightly together so that her stiff nipples pressed into his chest.

It tilted it's head up and screeched extra loudly as it felt it's release coming. Shoving it's cock all the way into the young woman's body and pressing it's sack directly to her so it's seed would have even less of a journey to make.

Hannah's eyes went wide as saucers as she felt it. His cock swelled up stretching her pussy even more and a huge searing heat blasted into her tummy, he was so far in she assumed that it went straight into her unprotected womb. The cum burst free from his balls and eagerly shot out into her warm body, spurt after spurt filled her to the brim and the intensity of it sent Hannah over the edge.

Somehow in all of this craziness, she actually hit her peak. Her eyes rolled back completely and her body tensed flushing a scarlet red, arms still pinned under the monsters much larger hands but they also curled and struggled no longer trying to escape, but rather trying to push herself further onto him, and ride his movements even harder. Her pussy squeezed the Wendigo's cock in a vice like grip, effectively milking it for every drop of cum it had stored in it's ball sack.

And give her every drop it did. It furiously sawed it's cock in and out of her, pounding more and more shots of boiling jizz into her, and her tight cunt greedily took it all.

She moaned again, weakly as her vision went white. Her body convulsed at it's own release and accepted the seed of this creature.

They both rode their high for almost a full minute before the Wendigo had finally finished depositing it's thick load into her. Hannah was about ready to pass out, she had nearly fallen to her death earlier, and then was attacked and raped by a terrifying monster the likes of which she had never seen before. And yet just now, she had managed to have one of the most intense orgasms of her young life.

"F...fuuuuck..." She breathed out between fast labored gasps for air. "Ho-holy fuck..." Hannah didn't even like to swear very much in her personnel life. But in this case she was willing to make an exception.

The Wendigo let go of her hands and let his still semi hard cock slip from her entrance. Relishing in how it squeezed him again as he pulled out, it must've really liked him. Her waist lifted off the ground as he did this but then plopped back down along with limp legs as he unsheathed himself. Hannah's back felt like it was rubbed raw on the stone ground from the constant motion of their fucking. But she didn't care, she couldn't form a single thought right at this moment. All she wanted to do was feel the aftershocks of that leg shaking orgasm, if she died right now. Well, at least she went out on a high.

The girl didn't know though, that she wasn't done for the night. In fact, she had a long night to go. They weren't going to kill her, but they weren't going to let her go without satisfying them first. And as the Wendigo turned around to see his brothers standing in the darkness, all leering at the supple, warm, tight body there, he screeched one last time causing Hannah to jump up startled and half awake.

Only to see five more long mutated monster cocks, throbbing and hard sticking out of the shadows waiting for their turn...

*****

A.N. How was that?

Definitely different from what I've posted before, but I always thought Hannah was cute as hell from the game and she needed a good pounding.

And yes I will be doing a continuation of this, the night is DEFINITELY NOT over for poor little Hannah. (I say poor but trust me, she's gonna love it ;D) And this is probably going to be another long multiple chapter story, and will cover all of the girls from the game getting it on with the famed Wendigo miners on the mountain. So it won't exaaaaaactly be cannon to the game story line, but this is the porniverse, anything goes here xD

But I hope you guys enjoyed it, and let me know after Hannah gets to have her fun, who should be next? We've got plenty of girls to choose from, and no matter what, all of them are going to get a turn. (Even Emily, despite the fact that I hate that bitch lol)

Next Chapter: Breaking Her In

12