Until Death Do Us Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

Jerry's hands cupped her ass and lifted. A moment later, she was impaled on his long dick. It hit places his brother had only dreamed about on his best days. Dee wrapped her legs around Jerry's hips and held onto him tightly as he slowly fucked her. She shivered and moaned as he did. Her inner muscles now had something to grab onto and they continually tried.

The endorphins were still swirling through her brain but another orgasm was building quickly. She gave herself over to its rising urges and Jerry gently lovemaking and his hands squeezing and massaging her ass. John had never been in a shower with her. He would have never allowed the door to be open or the lights to be on full bright. This was everything he was not and it was very cleansing for the body, mind, spirit, and soul.

Dee felt the warm, smooth, bare skin of his dick rubbing her depths and groaned loudly. She loved to feel his bare dick in her pussy. It thrilled her to no end. Her orgasm leap upward and burst in her mind and body as Jerry continued to fuck her slowly. She felt her pussy grab and try to hold him so hard it almost hurt but that just added to her excitement and spiked her orgasm upward.

A minute or so later, she felt Jerry's dick swell and then a warm sensation deep in her sex. She knew he was coming in her and that made her moan and flex her hips as she hugged him tightly. It felt so clean to be so dirty. She had never been on birth control; John would not allow it since he always used condoms. Anyway, the idea of a child with him sickened her. Just the thought of having Jerry's on the other hand made her cry out with joy.

Jerry whispering he loved her with his head next to hers made Dee moan softly and reply, "I love you so much it hurts."

"After a year or so, we will get married and get the fuck out of this town," Jerry whispered. "That is if you will have me."

The next thing Jerry knew, Dee was kissing him with more passion than he ever thought was possible in a kiss. When the kiss finally broke Dee leaned back and smiled at him. "What if I get pregnant? I've never been on birth control."

Jerry smiled and whispered, "There is one thing about it, I know for sure that it is mine."

Dee smiled shyly and nodded.

At that moment, the water started to get cold. Dee shivered and unhooked her legs from around his hips. His dick was still semi hard as she slipped down and stood on her feet. She had shivered harder than with the cold water when it rubbed across her clit coming out. She quickly turned around and rinsed the outside of her pussy with the now ice cold water.

When she turned back, Jerry was rinsing his dick with the same ice cold water and the shrinkage was playing hell with him doing it. Dee laughed and turned the water off, saying, "Don't worry, I know how to warm it up again."

Jerry grinned and pulled her into his arms as he said, "I'm sure you do. If not then I will teach you the loving way of doing it."

The kiss that followed was sweet and tender. It had Dee moaning very shortly as his hands caressed her back and ass, his lips soft on hers and his tongue teasing her mouth.

Jerry broke the kiss and hugged her tightly. "Come on, I'm hungry as a wolf all of a sudden. Anyway, today is the start of your brand new shiny life and I'm the happiest man alive to share it with you."

Dee smiled and stepped out of the shower. She held a towel out to Jerry and whispered, "And I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have you." She laughed and added as she picked up another towel, "I think I can even go back in the kitchen to cook us breakfast."

"No, we will do that just like we will do everything from now on, together and probably naked," Jerry said with a wink.

Dee smiles softly. "I'll have to remember to close those kitchen blinds in that case," she whispered as she took his hand too lead him out of the bathroom and into their new life together.

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers
12