Until you can't

Story Info
Be careful what you wish for.
2.1k words
3.4
2.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is no underage sex in any of my stories.

I think I fell in love at about the age of 9. It was at that time the love of my life moved here. She was seven at the time. We have hung out every since. Our parents were not completely happy with how close we remained. They kept thinking it would run its course. Both of our parents were very good parents who worked hard to raise very good kids.

As we grew up slowly we walked, talked and still remained best buddies. We laughed together every minute and held hands as we grew up together. And as we matured we never pushed the bounds of our relationship. We both knew That our parents would have to react if they felt we were doing anything outside of the lines. So we stayed between the lines until we were both over 18 years old then we became very sexual.

But we still did not take the love of my life's virginity. I chose to wait until I offered to ask Monica to be my wife. We got naked every chance we got once we both were past the age of 18. We learned as much about each others bodies as we could.

And then life jumped up and smacked us both in the face. I worked for two years until we had both graduated high school. And we were both ready for college. Monica chose to go to our local State college near by. For what I needed my school of choice was over a thousand miles east. So we kissed and hugged and I left for most of the next year.

I was gone for just over the next 10 months before I made it home again. I had not heard anything for nearly 6 months now from Monica. So I knew things had changed for us. I was home for three days when the phone rang. I was home at the time alone so I answered. Monica was on the other end.

"David, we need to talk."

"Since I have not heard from you in nearly 6 months I wasn't sure we needed to say anything?"

"I wanted to explain, please. Meet me at our spot in the park."

I walked down to the park and was sitting on our bench when she walked up.

I turned to her.

"There is someone else and it is not casual."

"Yes, there is someone else. And it is not casual."

"But, it is very sexual."

"Yes, it is very sexual. We have done everything that you and I ever did."

"Not much left to say really except, good bye."

"Dave let me explain, please. I haven't had sex with him yet, but I have decided I will as soon as I get back to school. I love him, but there is another white girl and they have a baby. We need to explore sex before he will know for sure I am the one."

"So, he is black with a white girl friend who has his baby. And now you can also have a chance to have his baby. Good thinking Monica, let him put you on his long list of dumb white bitches. Good luck."

I walked swiftly away from my best friend. She called several times that afternoon and the next morning but I didn't answer. And I left that next day and went back to school. It was nine months plus, before I made it home again. I had gotten letters from Monica but I burned them all unopened. I was home three days when someone knocked on our door. When I opened it she stood there.

"Could we please, talk?"

"What is there to talk about?"

"Us!"

"There is no us. You ended us when you took another lover over us."

"You were right, I was wrong he wanted another notch on his belt and I was just another notch. And he didn't want to give up his other white girlfriend. David I love you, and I always have, and always will."

"How long did it take for you to figure it all out?"

"Until two months ago."

"So, you went back to school and became his lover?"

"Yes, a week after you left, I gave him my virginity. I had started pills and he wanted me bare. And I let him."

"You took his cock bare?"

"Yes, he never uses a condom."

"Is he big? Bigger than I am?"

"Yes, longer and much thicker."

"Does he feel good?"

"Oh, God David, sex is so good with him. And the contrast and taboo is so sexy."

"Then why, break it off, with him?"

"Other things came up."

"What kinds of things Monica? If the sex is that good, why stop it?"

"It was fantastic for months, but one night I was sitting nude in my chair and someone came to the door. He told me to sit tight as I started to run for cloths. He calmly opened the door, and three of his buddies walked in. One of them says "Oh man her tits are perfect." They just sat down like it was cool. Then during the conversation I learn that Donna, his other girlfriend always sits around nude if any of them come over. And then I learn, they all fuck Donna. They drank beers and sat around for 3 hours talking."

"And you were naked, the whole time?"

"Yes I was never quite comfortable, but I got okay with it."

"Was that, the only time it happened?"

"No, it happened regularly."

"Just those three guys?"

"Oh no, there were several guys that were in and out."

"My god Babe, how many guys saw you nude?"

"There are several. I kind of got used to it."

"Did you like it?"

"Maybe I am not sure, but ya, it was sexy. I think I liked them seeing me nude."

"So what upset the apple cart?"

"We were sitting nude one afternoon, with Dexter messing with me, and about to take me to bed. When the three guys just walked in. We talked for a bit and Dexter got up took my hand, and calmly turned to the guys, and handed me to Jermane and said take Monica, back to our bedroom, and show her a real good time."

"What did you do, Babe?"

"I was so shocked. I was very flustered. I could not believe, what I was even thinking. Jermane, led me back to our room, and pushed me gently back on the bed. I was not excited because, he was fully dressed. But, Jackson came in, and he pushed my thighs wide, and he mounted me. My vagina was very wet, from us fooling around, and he was up inside me, before I had any idea he was going to really do it. He is very big, and felt good. And I was very horny, so I let him fuck me. He climaxed in me, and got off before I could move, Jermane was up inside me. And when he finished, I just let Jinks replace him, and I fucked him, too. It didn't happen just the once."

"You mean they used you over and over?"

"No, Dexter came back, and he fucked me. And told me, he was so proud, I pleased his friends. And he wanted others, to know how good, I was too. I had no idea what that meant. But they came back the next afternoon, and took me back and fucked me again."

"All three of them?"

"No, there were four of them, another friend of Dexter's, named Elmo. He didn't any more than get up inside me, when he came."

"They all four fucked you?"

"David, I began to see that Dexter, was just going to make me a whore, to fuck his buddies. And, I could see I maybe was going to let him do it with me. I began to wonder if more, were going to come, and I knew I was going to let them fuck me too. Dexter was gone several days, and the four of them came, to fuck me. And I let them. The fourth day after they were with me, they said that 4 other guys, would be coming the next day. That Dexter, wanted them to fuck me too."

"What did you do, Babe?"

"Honestly, I had no Idea what to do, I sat nude waiting the next day and when the knock came I answered the door nude and four guys I've met maybe twice took me back to our bedroom, and fucked me like the whore, I am."

Monica, looked down, and her hand quickly snaked to my lap.

"David, your cock is very hard. My folks, are gone, let's go back to my house."

We walked the 3 blocks, to her house, and never said a word. We pulled each others cloths off, and fell into bed. She pushed herself down on me, and moaned.

"I have dreamed, of having you inside of me. Are you upset?"

"Yes, very upset."

"Upset good, or bad?"

"Both Baby, Upset bad, that I am so turned on. That I am as turned on, as I have ever been. That you are a slut for blacks. But upset good, that you enjoy it."

Stunned, her vagina clamped down hard on my cock, and she looked into my eyes.

"David, if I am reading you right, would you like for the woman you love, to go back to Dexter?"

"Babe you have two more years, of school here. And I have maybe at least 6 more, somewhere else, to finish up. You could have 2 years here, with Dexter?"

"Oh my God, David, say it out loud, do you want me to fuck blacks, for two more years?"

I could not believe the answer that screamed, in my head. Her pussy was milking my cock, with love. It was very plain, she was very knowing, in how to use her sex, really well. Some one was teaching her real talents, about the use of her body.

"Is that something you, desire Monica?"

"Sweetheart, I have been so conflicted, about my desires. Dexter, has been after me, to come back to him. He has ask me, to continue fucking for them, and he knows, I love it. He talks with me, every day. He has promised, to put me nude, on stage, to entertain men. He tells me, I will love it."

"You broke up, 2 months ago. Have you been with him, since?"

"Are you asking me if I have seen him, or fucked him?"

"You know what I want to know."

"Yes, several times."

"When was the last time?"

"I knew you were home, and I hoped, we would be doing this,so I wanted sex with him fresh, in my mind. So, yesterday."

"And how do you feel now?"

"I love your cock in me. My hope is to explore, our sex, I feel more love from you, than I have ever felt, from anyone. And if, after our week together, you decide I should return to Dexter,and my sexual life with him, I will do so."

Monica and I spent a wonderful week together. With my sex, and her sex, locked together, a lot. I told her how much, I loved her, and I ask her, if she would marry me, the day she graduated, from college? She said yes. And then she went back to, Dexter.

, When the service was over, and we had said our vows, our families moved to the reception hall, and I escorted my new wife into the dressing room. Where she undressed, and mounted a chair, with her legs spread wide. She nodded to me, and I opened, the dressing room door. Our seven groomsmen entered, and in seconds they were naked. My best man, Dexter, sunk his black cock deep, up inside my new wife. She groaned, and clutched him to her.

"Dex, your cock feels so good, thank you for being my guy."

And one by one, she fuck the other six. And then I enjoyed my beautiful new wife, as she joked about the 4059' of black cock, I encouraged her to enjoy. I have no idea how close, the number is? But my guess would be she is far short, of the real number of feet she has enjoyed.

Monica counts, and she has told me she has danced completely naked on stage for black men 87 times. And men fucked her, after every time. She has told me that she knows 387 blacks, have fucked her. The most men to fuck her at one time, was 38. And how many hours of video, of her doing her thing with black cocks, she has no idea. Monica, went back east with me when I went back to school. And we found out they will hire young married white women, to dance in the black men's clubs, out there. And it is a bonus, if they fuck.