Unusual Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDecker
JDecker
580 Followers

"That's great. See you there then," I said and left with a smile.

I was looking at the video site again later. There was nothing new from Carol's family, so I looked at the comments on the one with me and mom. There were several new ones, as always. The newest one at the top said: "OMG!"

Then I watched the ones with Carol again. I didn't immediately pay attention to the comments, but when I did, I noticed a weird one had appeared over the one mentioning her kissing performance. It said: "I saw your vid too, J."

My name started with a J. I thought of one thing, which I had not thought earlier. Carol had been in my room, and the damn diploma on the wall and the crack in the plaster above it were visible on the video. Whoops. She should not have been able to recognize me or mom from that, but the room was a different matter.

I wondered if our date on Saturday was still on, but after some thinking I decided I would go at least. Sure the video was embarrassing and would have caused serious problems if some people, like dad, found out about it, but Carol couldn't really tell anyone about it, considering her own appearances in the other material.

She was waiting me at the roller rink on Saturday.

"Hi," she said, seeming as shy as usual.

I decided to try a reasonably innocent sounding question: "Have you seen any interesting new films recently?"

She immediately blushed and looked at the ground, which was a pretty obvious answer. She really had written the comments in the videos.

"Hey, it's all right," I said. "You saw I have a special relationship with my mother too, as you saw. Then again, everyone kind of does, even if they aren't into it the same way as we are. It shouldn't affect our feelings for each other."

"Yeah," Carol said. She raised her head and smiled.

I smiled back.

She hugged me and we kissed properly for the first time. She was still shy about it, but it was all right.

We rented some skates and went for a spin. Carol might not have done it before, but she was a natural talent. Soon I could barely keep on to her speed.

After a couple of weeks of cute cuddling with Alice, mom was in my bed again.

"We were talking about getting married," I mentioned to her.

"So Carol got over her shyness? That's wonderful, dear!"

"Yeah, we were on a date yesterday and she said she would love to marry me."

My mother 's ankles were on my shoulders by my ears and we had leaned close to each other. We were looking each other in the eyes adoringly. Mom's breasts were saggy, floppy and stretch-marked, and they were jiggling with the thrusts of my hips. Our faces were close, and we were whispering kind words to each other.

"I want another sister, mom."

"Yes, that would be nice," mom said, and those were the nicest words I could have heard.

Our motions had a deeper purpose this time. What could be more natural than a mother and her child making love and children? Mom's vagina was wide and its opening was framed with thick furry hair which I could feel with each thrust. It had birthed me, and now was the time for it to give the gift of life again.

We were sighing and holding hands, and because of this stance with mom's ankles on my shoulders I was able to thrust really deep and hard, as was necessary.

Our sighs started turning into deeper moans, and we knew the time was getting near.

I hadn't shot for nearly a week again, which was good. I shot with a loud squirt deep into the womb, and mom's buttocks clenched. Our gazes were lovingly locked together and we both shouted as billions of spermatozoa spurted rhythmically from my testicles into my mother's womb in long, rapid and audible bursts.

After the final kisses we hugged for a while, and mom touched her stomach.

"Do you think it happened?" I wondered.

"I'm sure of it," she answered with a smile and we kissed again.

Mom was indeed pregnant at the wedding. It had been another nice surprise for dad, in addition to me and Carol's announcement. Carol was at the back, in her bridal gown, and on her knees. Beside her were the identical blonde sisters who were her bridesmaids, and they were sixty-nining with each other. Their pink pussies and pink tongues fit well together. Carol and her stylishly dressed mother were taking turns giving blowjobs to the priest, as well as all their male friends and relatives, until their balls were dry and the blushing bride and the proud mother had their bellies full of warm mixed semen of numerous men, most of who were their close relatives. I think my dad was the only one who didn't get one or even notice the whole thing. When the twins had a warm orgasm together, the priest fired into Carol's mouth the third time, and after that he had to softly caress her hair and say he was sorry, but he really had nothing more to give to her.

That did make kissing her on the altar a bit awkward, but I managed to do it satisfactorily, and it still made her blush.

Both her mother and mine helped us on the wedding night. Mom was already pregnant, so now was the time to do the same to Carol and hopefully to her mother too. They were sixty-nining now, and I was deep in Carol while her mother helped by licking my balls. She wanted a grandkid more than anything, I guess. Mom was just looking on for now.

Carol's head was moving between her mother's thighs, and I could hear the wet sounds her tongue was making in the vagina.

Carol's mother's kisses on my balls helped to send the sperm cells deep into her daughter's womb, and they both orgasmed simultaneously.

After taking a break to recover, I brushed Carol's mother's hair and looked into her eyes, saying: "Now it's your turn, Beth."

"Oh? Do you mean..." she wondered, raising her pretty brows.

"Yes, you're going to have a child too."

Carol lay on her back with her legs wide open, while her mother lowered her head between them and raised her own ass up. Mom straddled her legs on each side of Carol's head, and the girl kissed her pregnant belly as mom lowered her thick bush to the girl's face.

Beth felt different than either Carol or my mother, so it was a nice and new experience. Mom was whimpering a lot as Carol worked in her. The Parkers were talented with their tongues, as we had already seen.

I came into Carol's mom, and we had a long, warm four-way orgasm together. All three of them were now carrying my children.

All three women snuggled close to my balls and they suckled on me for the rest of the night, taking turns to swallow as much semen as I could possibly shoot while the other two were kissing my hairy testicles. It was pretty memorable for a wedding night.

JDecker
JDecker
580 Followers
12